Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 8, 2022

File a complaint to Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Having problems with Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Website

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Head Office Address

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4599

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] reviews & complaints page 2

I took ticket from Gandimaisama to ESI but due to silly issue (ticket roll is not working) they have stopped and asked to get into other bus
When we took other bus they are also again charging the ticket...
Yesterday morning Me and my family travelled from Karimnagar to JBS sation the ticket charge was 840rupees. Today we returned from same JBS sation to karimnagar but the ticket charges are 870 rupees.
Its was 30 rupees difference.
So, please register my complaint and respond to me....

Hi I want to advice RTC that fares are too much to travel in Hyderabad City and also in the district buses like deluxe and super luxury Rajadhani all bus fares are increased too much from may to July for my town fare was increased more than 200 rupees.
I request RTC to lower the fares as public cannot be able to travel with this fare
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

He mentioned the remaining change backside of ticket.i guess he was intentionally not gave my money even though he noticed that I was getting down.Now I have no money to go my home. Please help me with this...
    Sir, we are coming from Hyderabad to warangal in Delux bus, while travelling heavy rain water leaking inside bus seat nos 23, 26, & 28,
    We felt very inconvenience in bus,
    This is for your information for necessary action.
    Details here under,
    Bus no. AP 29 z 3340.
    Tkt no D 16091.
    Dt.22/7/22.
    Depot WL...

మీ lKG valla nirlasham valla daily office late అవుతుంది వచ్చే 10000 కూడా ఆటో ఛార్జ్ లకి పోతే ఇంకా మీరు బస్ నడిపేది దేనికి
    టైం కి బస్ లు రావు ఒకవేళ late vachina avi metro bus ante blue Danilo ticket rate yekuva అసలు దేనికి ఆ ఛార్జ్ చేస్తారు

Himayatnager to chevella full ticket fair 35 off ticket fair 20 this rout all metro Bus conductor was charged full ticket 12 bellow students Full ticket charged & express bus GENERAL PASS IS NOT accept to last stop chevella please do something students r suffering

My son is studying inter at kotapet n having students general pass.But daily he is facing problem of non availability of ordinary buses at college time and he is getting late to college n while returning home he is waiting from 5:30-6:30 and reaching home late.
        So it's my humble request to provide more ordinary buses than express buses....
        Service number: 7453
        Route: Hyderabad to SIRCILLA
        Actual departure time from JBS is 06:15AM.
        But bus started from JBS bust stop at 07:00AM.
        We pay taxes to maintain out timing perfectly.
        When i asked driver he is telling that he waiting for my call. I font think so because no driver waits for a passanger for 45mins. Or he has to call passanger. This is not a correct way to serve. And again the bus was stopped...
        My name is Sushama. We were travelling from Nandyala to Jadcherla yesterday evening by TSRTC bus. we forgot our bag in a hurry. It is a red and black colored shoulder bag with dresses, raincoat set. It has four compartments. I have attached the bus ticket and bag photos....

Their is no direct bus from sr nagar to medical. As a students we facing lot of problems .we are not getting proper buses from secunderabad also . We are not having any place to get in bus .
        Please consider this issue
        Thank you.

Bus AP28Z 3576 was running on road with a big iron part flunging out of bus which hit my vehicle...
          1) I have booked online reservation tickets on 13/06/2022 for Bangalore-Khammam onward and return journey, ticket Nos. 68056655 & 68056656.

2) Due to change in travel plan I have cancelled on 16/06/2022. I have to get refund of total Rs. 11, 920/- (i.e Rs. 5840 & Rs. 6080).
          Till today i.e 17/07/2022 even after one month I have not received the refund.

3) I have called TSRTC customer after two weeks of...

On 16th July Hanmakonda buses are going via medipally to Bhongiri, and these buses are empty but not stopped at medipally bus stop. This happened at morning 9:25 a.m . Pls look at the behavior of Bus drivers

కొన్ని route lo bus tikcet price mari దారుణంగా 4 stop laki 30rs adhi ordinary bus lo anthaka ముందు ఒక మూడు మెట్రో బస్ లు వచ్చాయి కానీ ఒక 10rs save చేసుకోవచ్చు అని ordinary bus గురించి wait చేసాము ఒక పది, పదిహేను మంది అది కూడా 15, 20నిమిషాలు

టిక్కెట్ price lo metro bus (blue color) ordinary bus (red color) ticket విషయం లో తేడా ఎందుకు రెండు ఒకే విధంగా ఉన్నపటికీ రెండు బస్ లు రెండు ఒకే condition lo ఉన్నాయి సౌకర్యంగా ఉండవు పోని correct time వస్తాయా లేదు
              పోని ordinary bus lu yekuva unaya antey adhi kadhu metro bus lu పెంచిరు
              Na manavi ఏంటి అంటే మెట్రో బస్ లు సిటీ ordinary bus samana ticket price చేయగలరు monthly bus pass కూడా

Hii good morning this is suresh, I travellled in RTC bus city ordinary from JBS to uppal x road at 03:51 early morning on 2nd july but normal fare is 30rs but the Bus conductor took 55 rs for each, the Bus No is AP29Z 3654 IBP depot Bus please let me know why he took excess amount from each of passengers on that day and I want my amount back...

Good morning
                I'm in bus no TS02Z0208 Deluxe bus Vemulawada Depot
                Driver was running the bus Like auto
                He is stop even every village and ordinary bus and autos are overtaking
                He taken time from Srcl to sdpt 80min
                Every passenger suffering.

Hello sir,
                  I'm Vinod from himmathraopet village, mandal: kodimial, dist: jagtial. Im working in a hospital in jagtial.
                  The bus from thirmalapur to himmathraopet is not coming since three days. I have to go to jagtial daily because I'm working there. I asked in bus stand about the bus, but they were telling that the instituitions are closed for three days, so that's why they stopped the bus for 5 days. If this is the case then how will the workers should have to come. Every time this jagtial Bus Depo is doing like this only.
                  Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you.

[protected] and no respect in Tripathi...