Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Having problems with Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Website

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Head Office Address

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4599

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] reviews & complaints page 3

Today I travelled from Chandanagar to Tivoli theatre (Secundrabad) ticket fare Rs. 35/-.When I asked conductor she said that Ra. 40/- after asking again she confirmed ticket Rs. 35/- but she took Rs. 40 and did not give Rs. 5 back to me also she did not write anything on it and she told me to wait for the change.

Before reach my destination I asked for the change Rs. 5 and she told that don't have change and all changes were completed before Chandanagar.

It is not matter of Rs. 5/- but cunductor should proper details when passenger asks and need to provide proper change before reaching to destination. Don't have change is not proper answer to passengers.

Please check and take proper action on it.

DRV:209008 CON: 214698
BUS: AP28Z2777 FX[protected]
WB-377766 MCNO:BHL35
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had to catch the bus at malaktpet, towards badang pet there is one bus TN-B17241, 203K, Midhani Depot . Driver has not stopped at the stop and he stopped at the middle of the busy road while getting into bus at malakpet. It is very dangerous road, he don't even have idea to stop at the bus stop. And when we reach badangpet he did not stop at badangpet gram panchayat, he dragged the bus for 1 more km, it is in the night 11 pm, how can I...

Bus number AP29Z0495
    BUS condition not fair
    Back shakupzars damaged
    Consumer all facing problem on back pain & wamting
    So please repair the ofter the shed

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] — Remaining amount not received

My name is chandana y.v.p
      24/08/2022 i travelled in amaravati rajadhani bus t.no : 00038849 time (21:31:36) bus no: TS09Z7655 fare is 620/- but I gave 1020/- remaining amount was not taken due to emergency. Can you please kindly help me to refund my amount sir...

Dear RTC team.,

Before Covid lockdown. we used have Busses from L.B.Nagar to Lingampally Via mehidipatnam, Gachobowli Dlf (300/216). But i hear there is no Bus route facility in this route.
      All the MNC's companies are been resumed. there are many employees in these routes. Could you please continue the bus facilty in this route. Whatever -Ordinary, Metro express, Deluxe Or A/c. we can afford.
      Thank you.
      Shiva

I have booked a ticket from Eluru to Hyderabad(LB Nagar) on 21st August 2022, 22:30PM, Ticket Number is 68678749, Service number is 88675;
        Passenger Name:Nagababu, Contact No:[protected].

I got reached to Eluru bus station by 22:00PM on 21st August 2022, waited up to 23:00PM at Eluru and enquired with Eluru Bus station enquiry executive he said bus will come in 15min, then again 30min, .. like this.br...

During the time 1 pm-2pm, there is no availability of buses to koti from chengicherla via boduppal.it is creating hectic delay to passengers things to be done.it is very disgusting thing to tell .
        Please provide the number of buses between 1 pm and 2 pm.

Ts 16 z 0230
          In every stop they're wasting 30 mins
          It's ridiculous

I am Sandhya. I travelled in a TSRTC bus number TS17Z0819 on 17/08/22 at 06:53AM from warangal to karimnagar. The conductor is very rude and speaking to the passengers like he is the owner of the bus. He is showing his anger on the passengers.
            He is treating the passengers like beggers. We have taken ticket and we have the rights to travel. He is shouting on everyone not only me.
            Please take an action on this and...

Every day bus is getting delayed of 7:30 narayanpet to mahabubnagar at narayanpet it is arriving at 8:20 what is this ❓and they are giving silky reasons of it. Because of them I'm getting late for college. Even you can see the proof of that in video I'm posting
            And also conductor is talking harshly if I'm going to complain about them

My self sombhupal I'm doing in bank
              I request to stop express buses at Peddajatram gate for going to mahabubnagar but no one stop here.
              Pls ordered them to stop above gate.

J sombhupal Reddy

I am working in Hyderabad for the past few months. 222A bus is a major commuting partner for many offices in Banjara hills.
                While appreciating the pinkbus and shuttle service system available in the city, I would like to inform you that there has been inconvenience caused due to the inadequate frequency of 222A bus. Waiting for it roughly takes 30 min to 1 hour. Kindly increase the frequency of the buses.

I started my journey from HYDERABAD JUBLEE BUS STATION TO SIDDIPET VIA service no 8504 vehicle no TS 36T 8329 Cunductor no QN50191041 trip no 25 the Cunductor behaviour not at all good she is directly telling no change please get out from the bus.her behaviour not at all satisfactory she can't accepting digital payments also.Please take necessary action on her.

Thanks and regards
                  T RAVIKUMARbr...

We are facing difficulty to travel from sangareddy to tandur bacause there are buses running in this route

This is santosh, Aug 15 2022 from Khammam to KPHP, Hyd- "Delax" bus booked, but TSRTC given Express bus and i have full luggage and with my wife, 2 children's. They are charged my luggage. When i reached to MGBS buststand, the driver and condoctor dropped all passangers and shifted to another from from MGBS to KPHB. We asked why all of shifting, we are resorved passangers and don't want to go another bus. Conductor said 'this bus not given permission to travel local areas'. We got serious, without permission why placed this bus in online. They are not given proper answer. We struggle with my childrens and heavy luggage. Please take serious action to the Depanager and drievr and condoctor. We are not only family inthe bus, we are totally 30 members struggled.
                    In have attached Bus service number and Driver details.

In Hyderabad City pedda amberpet is having a bus stop but buses are not Stopped.everyday a lot of members suffering about this issue please resolve the issue

I am B.Sravan I have lost my bag in the bus today morning while traveling from Bhupalpally to Hyderabad (in super luxury service number 8442).I checked for my bag while getting down at s r nagar (at 5am) but my bag was missing. So i have asked the driver for the contact details of the people who have made reservation so that i can find whether my bag has been mistook by someone, but the driver dint provide me the details.please help me out...

Bus route:: 16A
                        I boarded at Neredmet x road. I wanted to go to Mettuguda.
                        But conductor gave ticket upto Secunderabad last stop.
                        This is happening in every bus daily.
                        Please train the conductors to give ticket to appropriate bus stop.

Respected sir/madam
                          People travelling in between yellandu to khammam are facing so many problems as every ordinary bus is also stated by conductor as express and the fare is commonly for ordinary bus is 30rs whereas fare for express is 50rs which is high cost for inbetween villages people
                          I request you kindly to provide ordinary bus services more in no than express bus services.
                          With a hope of resolution to our problem...
                          I lost my bus pass It was a quarterly pass . I showed it to the conductor and I put inside my pocket . I droped out at tank bund when I was checking it was not there in my pocket . The bus no. 5k/92 . On 13/08/2022 at 9.40 AM in the morning.
                          Please contact me bus pass I'd :[protected] / MR13219270
                          Phone no. : [protected]....