TimesJobs.com Customer Care
Times Business Solutions Ltd.

TimesJobs.com Customer Care

Times Business Solutions Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Times Center (Digital Content Production Facility), FC - 6, (Ground Floor), Sector 16 A, Film City
Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Bad

TimesJobs.com related photos (77)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

TimesJobs.com Complaints & Reviews

iitdsanjay
I uploaded my resume on timesjob.com. After 2-3 days one guys called me and told me that their team will prepare my resume very attractive as per company demands and will provide me some job from good company. For that they demand 1700 rs. I came into their talks and transferred money Rs.1700 to their account through internet banking. After transferring the amount the person told me that plz be onhold for some time. After some time i cut the phone and try the numbers these people always called me but could not connect to them till date. I have the account no. and the contact nos. of that company.Plz some body tell me how to get my money back.

anuupam sharma
    i have account of times job.com from very long time & i don't know whats happening but i am not able to sign out from my account. its not good . any one can hang this. i tried my best but fail . i send mail to times job . but still i am not able to sign out. now in my email id i deleted all mails from times job that's i get.what should i do for that please help me . this is a company's fault. my email id is [protected]@yahoo.in.

thanks & regards
    anupam sharma
    i am not able to complete my final step dont know every time i complete it redirects to the same page and i have to select all the options again and agian. I am feed up of all this, please somebody let me know the procedure of registering with times job.

Thanks in advance

Anurag

Unwanted daily calls

I'm getting calls from timesjobs almost on a daily basis for their premium job service (from noida or gurgon). It's irritating and ridiculous that they are not stopping their calls even after the request to unsubscribe me from their list.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

senth33
      I received a call from Timesjobs. They told me to pay a deposit of Rs. 924.00 to forward my resume to many concernsand consultancies. But they fooled me, not only me they will be keep on fooling those who are looking for jobs.

My humble request to those who are looking for jobs - Please avoid paying to the fake job websites and consultancies. Everybody must aware or it.

Regards - Victim.
      India Government Should ban TIMESJOBS WEB SITE. I will lodge a complaint on this Fraud Organization soon. They cheat Job seekers.
      Timesjobs people are bloody
      Initially one person, Sunil sharma from delhi/noida was used to call atlest 10 times a day for making payment and saying that there are ample of vacancies in your field. he even gave me his personal mob number and asked me to call anytime but once I made payment, I have not got even a single call from their side

And the most disgusting thing is, that person Sunil Sharma, after making payment has probably thrown that mob number and so there is no way out to call those people

I am and I will keep writing this complaints until this fraud site gets closed
      I request all the people that don't ever try them
      they don't work, they just cheat

Divya
      Hello guys and gals,
      This is divya and I want your support
      I want you all to know that Timesjobs doesn't at all work, it just CHEATS
      Since I am victim of this and so i want no one else waste their money on this bloody fake site
      I want you all to write and spread as many complaints as you all can to force its owner to just close it and should refund money to all those whom they have cheated
      so please write this "TIMESJOBS HAY HAY" "TIMESJOBS SUCKS", to as many people, as many friends, and at as many places you can
      i am doing my best
      Divya
      !!!congrats !!!
      friends i too got a call now he offered me to pay 4, 650 mohit call transfered by simran regarding jobs at nokia technical indutrial plant thank god ijust type in google i saw the fact i am shocked thanks friends check out this number i got a call from this number[protected] and he told tomarrow before 2 pm u have to make transaction either we cant forward resume of yours and i[censored] get any problem in transaction just call me on my personal number [protected] timesjobs.com oh my god ur the real politicians of india who will swallow our country disgusting yar realy [censored] u all.
      !!!congrats !!!
      THEY ARE ALL FAKE I MADE PAYMENT OF 4650 AND MY FRND PAID THEM 3325 . SOME TASHU TIWARI CALLED ME AND ATLEAST 10TIMES A DAY AND CONVINCED ME IN SUCH A MANNER AS IF JOB WILL BE PROVIDED WITH IN 10 DAYS .. BUT ITS ALL FAKE N DEY JUST MADE FOOL OUT OF ME . NW AS I AM FOOLED FOR NEARLY 8000RS I LL ADVICE OTHERS NOT TO PAY ANYTHNG TO TIMESJOBS AS THEY ALL ARE FAKE...
      I received a call from Timesjobs. They told me to pay a deposit of Rs.4350 to get a banking job...and told that its the 100% job ceorities. after the payment...next day they told me to deposit 3800..and told pay money or disable timejobs account...
      they cheats my 4350...i requested them plz back my money but they did not... :(

biswajit panigrahi
        why U are not responding
        are your company is fraud that blows my money in the air.

Hello myself Biswajit Panigrahi from orissa need to complain u that i have already deposited 1319 rupees for job service in india 4 month ago through MR. ROHIT . But i can't recieved any call from recruiters till today .
        Apart from that the matter is very vital now that today anyone ladies calling from timesjobs for deposit .
        so what is the matter do your company blows up my money.
        plz reply me.

mobile:- [protected]
        Email:- [protected]@gmail.com
        so what is the matter do your company blows up my money.
        plz reply me.

mobile:- [protected]
        Email:- [protected]@gmail.com
        i am not interested in timesjobs
        stop your service for my both mail and mobile([protected])
        i dnt like your service. ple stop your service from both my mail and mobile also. my mobile number ([protected]) EMAIL:thiru.[protected]@gmail.com
        Dear sir

I want delete my account and sms alert on timesjob.com permanently for few days.

so pls. give guideline or link to i can delete my acc.

regards

S lakshmikanthan

abhijit_tadas
          Before 2 weeks ago I had received a phone call from TIMES JOB SOLUTION portal. They had told that, they have lot of job openings in MNCs with preferred job location as well as as per our salary expectation so that I had made a payment of Rs. 1899 /- towards times job solution. After that they have develope my resume and provide order number and mail me same by providing consultancy list by saying "ur resume is forward to attached consultanty". Then from that time I have not getting or job calls from them. I had contacted with times job solution but they can not give me satisfied answer.......can someone help me in this regards?
          YES SAME IS THE CASE WITH ME
          I THINK WE ALL SHOULD MAKE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM

CONTACT ME -[protected]
          i want to open this scram in media & newspaper we have some call records as proof ...
          .. you may contact also me : [protected]., [protected]...thanking you.

Timesjobs.com — Getting unnecessary calls

Pls delete my account as I am getting unnecessary calls from timesjobs.com my id is nasersid2007

durba.bioinfo
            This is to inform you that,I Durba Pati,have registered myself at timesjobs.com in 27th of november,2010.As per the service taken,they were supposed to prepared me a magic resume withing seven days,and then send it to 1250 consultants!More than a month is over ,but till now they had not been able to prepared my CV only!!Before registration,they used to call me up up several times,(Arish Khan,Pankaj),and after registering their in timesjobs.com ,trapped by their false hopes,they r now simply ignoring and not responding properly to my calls!Whenever I call,they tell me that my problem would be solved in next 24 hours,but this next 24 hours has never come !They are frauds,who r just making business while trapping the needy candidates.This is just a cheating and case should be done on this fraud people & Sites,either they deliver what they have committed or pay me my money back or I will be bound to take strong actions against timesjobs.com!
            i registered for the same package and have not received a single job offer too, did you get any resolution for the same?
            Again I had called today, they said the same thing that within evening they send me the magic resume, But again no response!!Will have to take further step, which is, will file a case against times jobs.com in consumer code!!

Times jobs.com — offer

timesjobs member make me call and talk about their career services . He said me thai i[censored] pay 1850 we will get u good job within 4 week im also paid still now they are not get me atleast one job or interview ....totally fraud timesjobs. i paid last june2011 still no job.....my friends dont do like me save ur money
            yes i agree dont waste ur money
            This is to inform you that, I devendra kumar, have registered {Order No. 1035154}myself at times jobs.com in 28th of July 2012.As per the service taken, they were supposed to prepared me a magic resume withing seven days, and then send it to 1250 consultants!More than a month is over, but till now they had not been able to prepared my CV only!!Before registration, they used to call me up up several times, ( kundan and other team ), and after registering their in times jobs.com, trapped by their false hopes, they r now simply ignoring and not responding properly to my calls!Whenever I call, they tell me that my problem would be solved in next 24 hours, but this next 24 hours has never come !They are frauds, who r just making business while trapping the needy candidates.This is just a cheating and case should be done on this fraud people & Sites, either they deliver what they have committed or pay me my money back or I will be bound to take strong actions against times jobs.com!
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Times Jobs Premium Services — FRAUDS

sushma shri
              TIMESJOBS premium services is the most fradulent service available.
              They are such chameleons.They stop replyin to calls...
              Complaint category Job & Career

subhashrewa
              I am paid member of Timsjob since last three month , before that there executive said me if you will be paid member of 2700Rs we will provide joib interview within 15 days but till now they didn't provide me any opportunity.If you cannot provide me service then return my money , I ask many time to them but they are ignoring to me. Please help me.

My details are
              Name: Subhash Mishra
              Reg. No. in Timesjob: MZ167651
              Mob: [protected]
              Add : L-78, Sector 12 , Noida.
              I am the victim also.its trap n suck money only. Not even provided anything to me also. Every time they do call want to upsale me something new n not even willing to talk about those services which i have subscribed already.

chinm40
                This is Chinmaya kumar sahu from Cuttack,
                Orissa, Order No-MZ184786, have paid the said amount on ur given date and i was told that within 72 hours my interview call wil start coming.But 4 months has already passed in between this time and i havent got a single call from any o[censored]r 1250 consultancy as timesjob told me that they ll sent my resume to 1250 consultancy all over India.I[censored] r nt capable of keeping ur commitment then why timesjobs taking such a huge amount from candidtes giving false commitments.So i want my money back or i ll go to the consumer court against you.

bad commitment
                My name is Joydeep Mazumdar and mobile number is [protected]. MY EMAIL :[protected]@gmail.com
                I got a continuous call from Times Job advising if I opt for one service of them where they will send my resume to different organisation and I will get numerous calls for job opening. For opt this services I have to pay 1350 /-.With the trust of this I opt for these services and paid the amount above said. The field person came to my home on 10th of August 2011 and provides me with the receipt number.
                The details are as follows:
                Receipt number: 177906.
                The CHEQUE IS IN THE NAME OF A/T Titil Times business solution LTD AC no[protected] branch noida sector 18.
                The confirmation massage is with me and even the receipt also.
                Even I got another massage advising that if there is any problem I should contact the number:[protected] and the person will be Sudhir Mehta the another fraud. Since August I am making him call number of time and he used to say I will call back and call never comes. now he never picks up the call and whenever they picked up, there is another person "Sunil “who used to say he is not there and will advise for call back.
                It was told to me that once I pay they will collect my CV from times job where I am registered and send it across for job opening and last I have the last communication with Sudhir MehtA he said I didn’t send the resume. "Are thing we are nuts who trust you for this services"
                I will advise my colleague to never ever opt for such king of fraudulent services as it is just a method of their earnings by taking advantage of the current market situation. They do not send resumes to any of the consultants that they promise. This service is just a waste of money and will disturb you a lot while you will be in a distressed situation looking for a job with full of hopes relying on a times jobs.
                After facing this I have laugh a complaint at Vasundhara, ghaziabad with the file number: TI177906VA.
                The good part is that my brother is CBI agent at Lodi Colony and will investigate the matter further. I am requesting consumer court to look after this case and send summon to them and sue them.
                I AM NOT REQUESTING I AM ASKING TO GIVE MY PAYMENT BACK OR ADVISE TO CALL BACK FOR FURTHER ASSISTANT IN THIS MATTER. IF SOME BODY CALL ME AND ASSIST MY REQUEST I WILL TAKE BACK THE CASE.
                SUDHIR MEHTA I AM LOOKING FOR JOB RIGHT NOW AS I AM IN NEED, TRUST ME I WILL SUE YOU AND MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE THAT YOU HAVE LOOK FOR JOB HERE AND THERE AND ADVISE CBI TO LOOK FOR YOU FROM YOUR COMPANY OR FROM YOUR MOBILE.
                You may have met with number of customers to whom you can make full but not in my case.
                There is a phrase “sheer ko sava sheer" trust this phrase.

cheating

I paid for the job in Canada and now they are not answering.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

hemendra singh parmar

It is really very disheartening and with great regret, I beg to state that as per the mail written to timesjobs, regarding the service I have registered myself, I paid 1687/-(INR), & also phone call by timejobs. the payment on 12 november 2010 and till today i.e 29 november 2010, I have not received a single call form the Company and Timesjobs.com also..
                  s jobs .com.The person who was in contact with me till the time of payment was Mr. gaurav, he offered me his personal mobile number for authentication, but since the very next day of making the payment, that number is going out of service.
                  this no.is[protected].I am really surprised and shocked by looking at the customer services. This is not the way a reputed company like Times job is expected to work. If i would have had so much time for seeking job, then i would no have taken services of Times job.
                  I was trusting on promises of prompt services made by the website and personnels, But now I think those were all fake promises by Times jobs.com. Several times I make call to the representatives and toll-free no. but there was no response.. my money is not like the hell for me its very precious and get after very hardcore work.
                  I would appreciate if immediate action is taken on my mail.
                  my no. is [protected]

Times Jobs — false promises for job offer

I am a job seeker and I have taken a Magic resume service and paid the amount.
                  But now its been more than 3 months i have not received any job offer from them or their consultants.
                  I have already submitted the updated resume a month back. I have also informed the concerned persons so many times but nobody there is interested to solve out the problem. Everytime I hear the same reply that the resume has been forwarded to the consultants and they will directly contact me. But so far i have not received any mail or call from their consultants.
                  I am very much disappointed with this kind of reply.
                  My question is this that when these people are not able to place their customers then why they assure the job seekers.
                  Its very sad that such a renowned jobsite is not keeping its words.

Hope a very positive action would be taken.

Hi all,

This is a post to acknowledge you all that Times Jobs consultants have started looting innocent freshers through phone calls and online transactions of money. The consultants from Times Jobs offers jobs acknowledgement and promise to schedule interviews for various companies by one time payment for registering into there consultancy. However as soon as the money is paid, there promises have no existense and they show there true colour.
                  The organization keeps asking for more money for registration, explaining that, prior transaction has been considered as security deposit.
                  However, even if the registration is done by online transaction for second time, still those money are not considered as registration money.

I recieved a call from Aman and Kashish from Times Jobs successively in two hours by phone no. [protected] two weeks before.

As per the long discussion made on call, these guys clearly stated, they will be offering jobs and scheduling interviews for the candidates who can get them registered in Times Jobs with sum of Rupees 2150 by one time online payment.

As per the above discussion I was convinced and and made my payment.

As soon as the payment was done, they considered this payment as security deposit and asked to pay Rs 3500 more else the prior payment will get wasted.

This was really hard to tolerate.

Its really shamefull for me to disclose, that I am the victim of this TIMES JOBS Consultancy even after being so much educated.

I am already working for one of the Top 5 companies of India, however I thought for better opportunies.
                  Being a proffesional person I can understand the value of money as others do.

I didnot wanted to get my money wasted. I wanted my money back, but that was beyond organization's policies.
                  After an hours of hot discussion and negotiation with the senior manager of the consultacy, I paid Rs.1500 more and it was strictly made clear that no more transactions are required.

Now, these shamless guys still come up with there wide open mouth for more money.

In total I paid Rs 3650, which is much less than my 2 days regular expenses. However, this is something really shamefull and unacceptable, happening in society. The guys from Times Jobs consultancy are fraud. Donot come into there words and make any payments which comes to worth nothing.

Being a proffesional person I can understand the value of money as others do.

Hello guys I am going to file a case in consumer court against times jobs. Please support me by filing complaint of yours also on
                  http:/Consumeraffairs.Nic.In/Consumer/?Q=node/511
                  or by going to link
                  http:/Www.Core.Nic.In/Default.Aspx

these links are of govt. Of india's sites of consumer forum

if we act together it will be benefit for us. And many more will be saved by times jobs trap.

I have suffered let make others not to be suffer.

Please record their calls if possible this will help to prove the case against times jobs. If anybody getting these type of call from times jobs please tape them.
                  Contact: [protected]
                  My brother has already paid 3000rs for job offers and premium times jobs service. But after paid 3000rs he is not getting any positive response from times jobs.

Delete Account

I want to delete my account from timesjobs i have tried all the possible ways

atul803
                    hi there.........
                    Actually I have taken the job provided services through TimesJobs.com.......
                    they ensure me there must b job calls/interview calls/vacancies calls are provided my this job site/portal..................

I have deposited 1700Rs / for this on 07/09/10.......time told by them is 30 to 45 days for job calls...till now no call from that side.....I have made alot of calls to them but they told me just wait wait and wait...................
                    what Can I do for this case ..................PLz guide me.....................

Making me fool through wrong information

purush772
                      The times jobs has deducted Rs. 13500 instead of Rs. 1350 and they are not refunding.
                      Today I did a transaction of Rs. 1350 for availing some resume benefit service , but times jobs has deducted Rs. 13550 and they are neither refudning nor giving any written assurance of refunding.
                      At the same time , Tata Credit card company is also unable to correct the transaction.
                      I need your help in getting back my money.

I strictly agree
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

cute_sachin_2882
                        Myself Sachin Kashyap and i had enrolled myself for premium services in Times jobs.com, my Order No. MZ107619. I already made payment of Rs. 3188/- on 22 July 2010 and get the mail of receiving the payment on 27st July 2009 and till today i.e 30 October 2010, I have not received a single call form the Company and Timesjobs.com also..

The person who was in contact with me till the time of payment was Mr. Vipin, he offered me his personal mobile number for authentication, but since the very next day of making the payment, that number is going out of service.

I was trusting on promises of prompt services made by the website and personnels, But now I think those were all fake promises by Times jobs.com. Several times I make call to the representatives and toll-free no. but there was no response. I am a working guy and I make the payment from my salary after taking the advance from my company. my money is not like the hell for me its very precious and get after very hardcore work.

I would appreciate if immediate action is taken on my mail.

Thanks & Kind Regards..
                        SACHIN KASHYAP
                        Email :- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

no services from Times Job
                        sir I am Brijesh Kumar mujhe placement bussiness open kar raha hu iss ke liye mujhe time job ki services lani hai me iss bussiness ke liye time job ki services kase provied karo please help me my contect no [protected]
                        I DID REGISTERED IN TIMESJOB BY RS 2000.BUT YOU DID NOT GIVE ANY OPPORTUNITY.IF YOU DID NOT GIVE ANY JOBS THEN YOU WILL RETURN MY MONEY.
                        BAISAKHI BHADURI
                        Myself Mohamad Shahbaj and i had enrolled myself for premium services in Times jobs.com, my Order No. MZ289470. I already made payment of Rs. 7058/- and get the mail of receiving the payment on 27st July 2009 and till today i.e 30 October 2010, I have not received a single call form the Company and Timesjobs.com also..

The person who was in contact with me till the time of payment was Mr. Kapil, he offered me his personal mobile number for authentication, but since the very next day of making the payment, that number is going out of service. Before subscribing the service they call me everyday and give me hundred percent guaranty for the job of Commercial Diver. but I think they are making fool to job seeker.

Mohammad Shahbaj
                        AIR-DIVER
                        m.[protected]@gmail.com
                        times job is fraud I've been cheated...

Timesjobs.com — REGARDING CAREER SERVICE

mindhunter6
                          HI i HV RECIEVED A CALL FROM TIMES JOB.COM FOR CARRER SERVICE OFFER IN WHICH THEY DEVELOP YHE RESUME AND ZAAP IT TO TOP CONSULTANTS...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Products & Services

jainnl1980
                          It is really very disheartening and with great regret, I beg to state that as per the mail written to timesjobs, regarding the service I have registered myself, I paid 2726/-(INR), which is going to be more than 3month, not a single person has turned up tiil date to give a call.

It is truly a very sorry reputation as far as an organisation likeTIMESJOBS is concerned.

It is truly a bitter experience for me which I never expected from from a brand like TimesJobs, at least.It is truly a fluke to fool people!

my contact details are

Jai Bhagwan

jainnl1980
                            I have subscribed the Times job Magic resume on 10feb 2010, At the time of subsciption timesjobs guy told me timesjobs will give me resume+ listing on page+ timesjobs will send my resume to more than 1000 consultant, and on each month timesjobs will get my feedback if I need to change the service etc. But I did't get any response from timesjobs, So i called up those guy via chat/phone, after many conversation with those guy they just send me the resume, but after that I have not recieved any response from those guy, could you please help em out, how can I case to timesjobs portal

Nagaraj
                              I wanted to buy Timesjob resume services and paid cheques in advance. Subsequently due to my personal health and business conditions, I requested them to postphone the start date.

Without my knowledge, they started presented my all cheques and cleared Rs, 45,000/- from my account and not even communicated about it.

Now, when I am trying to contact them, everyone is passing the buck on others and they said they cannot return my money.

I have not even received the logins & never logged into their site and still they cleared money from our account.

I lost my hard earned money and peace of mind.

Its been difficult to contact them also.

Request everyone to deal with care with these people.
                              From few days person named akhilesh calls me from Times Job .com. He says that purchase the job package worth Rs 2150. U will get job in good MNCs. He calls me from (+91)[protected].
                              Moreover I have read here some complains regarding to Times Job.com. So what should i do in this case?
                              I also received call from this number.He told me that, he is calling from timesjobs.com ? you are shortlisted for HCL, are you interested ?
                              PLEASE EVERYONE

HIREN SARAIYA
                              AND ASK THEM
                              AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET MORE INFORMATION ON THEIR SERVICE CALL ME OR MAIL ME
                              [protected]@YAHOO.CO.IN
                              Even i received a similar call yesterday from some person and he told me about this JOB PACKAGE worth Rs 2150 and he promised that i will get a guranteed job in top MNCs within 5 to 7 days.
                              Even i received a similar call Today from some person and he told me about this JOB PACKAGE worth Rs 2185 and he promised that i will get a guaranteed job...LOL

I said Get the hell outta my cell ...!

Here are some tips-

1. No company(reputed) asks for money at all for any interview, Believe me they make enough money.

Then why application fees ? -- To avoid the excessive fraud applications (very simple)

[In which you just have to pay at the max Rs.500 demand draft on the company's name and NOT ON SPECIFIC ACCOUNT number - 535343XXX .

2. No company EMAILS an interview letter in BOLD / ITALIC / ATTRACTIVE font format... They ALWAYS maintain their "decency".

3. You have won [protected]XX ($, Gbp or pounds) === Abey salo, paise kya ped pe aate hai,
                              then a genuine question ( why don't we just send our information and if its true we will get it? )
                              ANSWER----- NO DEAR !!! what the hell they want is your DATABASE? apart from the money to post your prize money. (this database can be used in any other way...remember your unwanted calls and all )

NOW BIG MANTRA --> remember, Nothing is free in this world !!! your money is precocious !! coz mehnat ki kamaee hai !
                              hello, sir this is saharshraj jambhule from nagpur My concern is www.timesjob.com only agents, manager are laying me Mr. sahir khan, samir khan they have told we have provide you guaranty of job within one month we are sure about that bec'z this job are our company parches for you. you just pay sum amount as a security . i will forward this complain your cooperate office asst.miss. shakshi sharma . then asst me mr.gaurav & abhishek saxena but no response from them even your cooperate office not revived my call now 2-3 months later i am just saying i will complain you then mr. gaurav told me we will refund your amount but i do not want my refund amount because i am waste of my 2-3 months in that period i left so many jobs bec'z timesjob.com company promise me that why i am depend on that ..but now i understand this is scram by www.timesjob.com ..so please don't trust of this company because lacks of peoples cheated this company .. i want to open this scram so please cooperate me..and safe normal job seekers . we have proof also call recording by all agents so please check them . we as well as sending offline court notice against www.timesjob.com and their directors...so please stop this cyber crime, & safe the job seekers... you may contact also me : [protected]., [protected]...thanking you.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Timesjobs.com — delete account permanently

santosh nale
                                Dear sir

I want delete my account on timesjob.com permanently for few days.

Complaint comments  Comments  (97)Complaint category Internet Services

Timesjobs — Not satisfactory services

Anand Kedare
                                I have subscribed Timesjobs--Career Services , Premium services plan in the month October 2009. Before taking this service...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (38)Complaint category Job & Career

Rakesh chandra Mishra
                                Hi ,
                                I have opted for paid resume service for timesjob.com. I have paid Rs 1678 on 26th of May. They professional resume writter took 2 weeks modify my resume. I had gave few feedback and the resume was finalized on 16th of June. They had promised me that I will get Interview calls within 3 weeks once the resume is finalized. I had also got a big list of consultancies to which my resume is sent. I had waited till 2 weeks. I did not get any calls. While I verified from Timesjob.com , they replied me that it completely depends on your profile, we dont have anything to do on this matter. I was shocked and my heart was broken to death. Before taking the money they were like stray dogs running after me. Now they behave as GOD. I have called many times, but everytime they promised to call me back within an hour , never turned up. I was fed off this service. It is more than 4 months I had made payment, but all in vain. I had called the local office , they told me contact main office delhi. they frustrated me like anything. I had called the following numbers : [protected].[protected]. Local pune office : [protected].

I would like to suggest you all , please dont go for Timesjob.com career services. It is the worst service you would get in your life.

Please do contact me for any clarification

[protected]@gmail.com
                                Hi All,

i am really strong agree with [protected]@gmail.com, times job is bogus company which is providing bogus paid service. i am suggesting plz do not take any paid service from times job.
                                times job bogus service..
                                do not take any paid service from times job.
                                times job all peoples are dogs.
                                Bhik mange hai sub ke sub, paise milane tak kutte ke haise aapake piche lagate hai sale ..
                                SAHI KHA SAB SAALE CHOR HAI pahle kahte hai jobs dila denge i paid 3350 rs but abhi tak koi call nhi aayi hai koi paisa mat do kisi ko bhai sab fakee hai
                                I paid 3700 for job but pura times group madherchod hai sale paisa le ker
                                koi respond nahi kerte kare bhi kaise unhe apni mayya chudane ke lie chahiye jo vo hamre hi paise se kharidte hai jald hi pure times jobs groupo ko aids ho jayega saale madfherchod randi ki aulaad,
                                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

18 days ago
                                  Times Jobs
                                  Refund Not Received
                                  Timesjobs.com
                                  deduction of amount from sbi card.
                                  irritated serviceman
                                  Timesjobs.com
                                  all the numbers is not working. specially or toll free numbers.
                                  Timesjobs