United India Insurance Company [UIIC]
United India Insurance Co. Ltd.

United India Insurance Company [UIIC] Customer Care

United India Insurance Co. Ltd.

Website:

+91 44 2833 0421  [Corp Learning Centre]
+91 44 2852 0161  [Head Office]
+91 44 2833 2220  [Corp Learning Centre]

Corporate Learning Centre
No.19, IV Lane (beside M.O.P Vaishnav College), Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai 600034, Tamil Nadu

UNI Customer Care Dept. Ahmedabad

UNI Customer Care Dept. Bhopal
2Nd Block, Jail Road, Arera Hills, Bhopal 462011
Fax: +91 75 5255 3775

UNI Customer Care Dept. Bhubaneswar
Block No 1, Janpath, Unit 3 Kharvela Nagar (Besides Ram Mandir), Bhubaneswar 751001
Tel: +91 67 4239 4840

Tel: +91 89 1256 0978
Fax: +91 89 1255 2988

View More Information...

Load

United India Insurance Company [UIIC] related photos (161)

United India Insurance Company [UIIC] Complaints & Reviews

ravishhere

My company has provided me(and family) the medical insurance by United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
But the insurance company has refused for reimbursing the Medi-claim. Company has put the reason that he did not get intimation on time(before 48 hr after the patient discharged from the hospital). Since the patient has discharge on the Friday and after that 2 days was holiday in my company. On monday i got the process from the HR team and applied for the medical reimbursement. But the insurance compant has repudiated the claim. I need your kind help on this. The details are as below:

FIR No.: 1730356
Employee ID: T33955
PHS ID: 8948637
Policy No: 041300/48/09/41/00002629
Insurance Company: United India Insurance Co. Ltd.

I need to ask the following questions to the insurance company

1. If the date of intimation was delayed then why the intimation got
accepted?
2. Why the original documents have submitted after making 3 days delayed?
3. Why these hidden informations are not shared at the time of making
the customer?
4. What is the point of having CASHLESS and Reimbursement facility seperately?

Please help me.

Ravish

United India Insurance — Insurance Rejected on Invalid Grounds [Resolved]

ketan_fans
    Sir, I had taken a Marine Cargo Insurance Policy (Policy No: 020400/21/10/01/[protected] from United India Insurance Company...

Mohd Nayeem
    VEHICLE DEMAGED , SUBMITEED ALLDOCS ON[protected].VEH. REG NO. MP04SC8606, POLICY NO. 190103/31/09/01/00013689.
    AS PER SURVAIER, VEHICLE HAS BEEN TOTAL LOSS. ALMOST 2 MONTHS HAS BEEN COMLETED, BUT STILL I HAD NOT RECIEVED ANY POSITIVE RESPONCE BY INSURANCE COMPANY. PL RESOLVE MY PROBLEM.
    REMINDER 2
    VEHICLE. REG NO. DL 4S AN 3323,
    OLD POLICY NO IS 221904/31/09/01/00001064
    AND PRESENT POLICY NO IS [protected]P[protected].
    VEHICLE THEFT ON 05.09.10 AND FOUND OR RECOVERED FROM THE POLICE STATION OR COURT ON 11.07.10, FOUND IN DEMAGED AND ALSO REPAIRED FROM BAZAZ AS PER INSTRUCTION OF YOUR SERVEYER, MR. R.K. BANSAL. SUBMITEED ALL DOCUMENTS ON[protected].AS PER SURVAIER, ALMOST 2 MONTHS HAS BEEN COMLETED, BUT STILL I HAD NOT RECIEVED ANY POSITIVE RESPONCE OR APPROVED CLAIM PAYMENT CHEQUE BY INSURANCE COMPANY. YOUR MR. R.K. BANSAL ALSO NOT PICK UP THE PHONE.([protected]) PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
    i agree for complaints

atultyagi
      Sub: Denying to give claim of full repair in car.

This is to inform you that my car no UP-14-Y 6626 is registered in the name of my wife Mrs Vibha Tyagi and insured by United India insurance co ltd bearing police no. 040100/31/10/01/00000840 divisional office-1 Delhi.which was flooded up to desh board in the parking area due to heavy rain on 12th of july, 2010 around 6 p.m.

Next day i.e. 13th of July,2010 morning our car towed and sent to workshop Nimbus Hyundai Noida around 10 AM.

Now one and half month went off to taken this accident but my car still hold in workshop due to claim settlement. Surveyor denying to give full claim.
      When I asked to surveyor (Mr Ankur Agrawl -[protected] Agrawal Ankur & Company ,F89,G-2 Dilshad Colony -92 ) to clarify the issue why you won’t pay the full claim of total loss then he misbehaved with me rather clarified the issue. In spite of this I called him again but he always keep arguing and denying to givie full loss of car. Due to this my car still hold in workshop.i also request him to give me reason in writing for not giving full claim for my knowledge then he opened his mouth and demanded bribe(money) to settle the claim of total loss in car but I refused to give him any single money.when I refused to give him any single penny he threaten me that” if you will not full fill my demand then i will submit fabricated (fake) report to the insurance company and no body can’t give you insurance in whole life including consumer court too and also said that I am very influensive in insurance sector no body cant refuse my report and word.”
      After this instance I immediately complaint insurance grievance cell and contacted Mrs Usha Singh Mr Kohali[protected] in Grievance Department New Delhi -1 but did not get any satisfactory reply till today.
      After this I also write the email and complaint in 24 hrs cell IRDA-COMPLIANT NO-188/UII/17/08/10 but did not get any solution till today.
      I only receive one letter from insurance company on 26/08/2010 where in they mentioned that kindly submit your bill we have sanctioned rs 3195.00 of claim but total loss in my car is almost rs 27000.00.
      Althought Nimbus Hyundai and insurance company have cash less facility why they are asking for bill and though surveyor already taken the bill from nimbus.

I' have been frustrated and being mentally harassed by surveyor and insurance company. What can I do??? Please help and advice??? Although I m hiring taxi last 1 and half month which I can not afford who will pay for my taxi expenses???

Now please take a stern step, so that the company should know, How to treat with the customers?

From:-
      Atul Tyagi
      +91-[protected]
      I am also facing the same issue in my Indigo ECS new car within 15 Days Total Loss 2, 00, 000 But all surveyor will demand the money.
      In the government sector no company and employee work without bribe.
      So my dear best solution for u that negotiate the Briber amount from surveyor and settle ur case.
      I dont think that u will find any solution except it.

Prasun Kumar Dey

With due respect I would like to draw your kind attention which are as follows :-

I, Sri PRANAB KUMAR DEY is suffering from “Colone Cancer” since last 2004, right now my treatment is going on under the guidance of Dr. G.S. Bhattacharya (MD In-Charge of Medical Oncology, AMRI Hospital) (Member of National Cancer Control Programme, Govt. of INDIA), Member (Task Force) ICMR, Govt. of INDIA, (Advisor, Dept of Science & Technology, Govt. of INDIA).

Sir, I have done my Mediclaim Policy in the year 2005-06 (under Arogya Raksha Mediclaim Policy) through “INDIAN BANK” of 36/1, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata – 700 007. Please note my Policy is with “United India Insurance Co. My Policy No. 2009/[protected]/1, My TPA is TTK Health Care TPA Pvt. Ltd.

Please be informed that I have gone through two major operations of “Cancer” which was done by Dr. A.P. Majumder, in the year 2004 & 2008 respectively in S.V.S. Marwari Hospital, 118, Raja Ram Mohan Roy Sarani, Kolkata – 700 009 & AMRI Hospital, Kolkata. Dr. A.P. Majumder is the M.S. Dean Oncology, AMRI Hospital, Dhakuria, Kolkata.

Sir, it is also for your kind information that since the activation of my Policy i.e. from Last 2005, I have not submitted any claims, irrespective of various difficulties arose in my life. Sir, on 21.12.2009 morning, I had taken admission in AMRI Hospital, Dhakuria (P- 4 & 5, C.I.T. Scheme – LXXII, Block – A, Gariahat Road, Beside Dhakuria Bridge, Kolkata – 700 029) for taking ‘Chemotherapy’ as per the advice of Dr. G.S. Bhattacharya, and before taking admission I submitted the necessary Mediclaim form which was duly filled-up by me along with other relevant documents for availing the “CASHLESS BENEFIT” through Proper channel, as per the rules of the AMRI Hospital.

Sir, I regret to mention that my appeal was out rightly rejected by the Mediclaim Authority saying “it is a Pre-existing diseases” (irrespective of Hon’ble Supreme Court’s advice in this regard i.e. Pre existing disease must be granted if it is a non claim y continuous policy upto 4 years from the insertion of the policy & also the policy should be flawless/without break upto 4 years). Secondly the Mediclaim Authority also mentioned I have discontinued my Policy at the time depositing the premium during the 4th year, hence it is not a flawless policy.

Sir, the fact is I have deposited my Premium in time/within due date with the INDIAN BANK (ready to submit necessary papers and letters of the Bank).

Please note, if some delay / miscommunication would have occurred then it was not happened from my part (ready to submit copy of the Bank letter in this regard).

Sir, on my part my Mediclaim Policy is a continuously insured /renewed & flawless, non claimed Policy. Hence I am completely eligible to avail the “CASHLESS BENEFIT / REIMBURSEABLE TREATMENT”, as because I am a non-claimer Mediclaim Policy Holder since the insertion of my policy i.e. from last September 2005.

Sir, as you know that treatment of “Cancer” is very very expensive, which I am taking since 2004 without any Mediclaim help till date.

At this juncture I would like to request you to kindly take up my matter with “INDIAN BANK 36/1, VIVEKANANDA ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 007 and to the CHIEF MANAGER, INDIAN BANK, 1 B. BANCASSURANCE SERVICE CENTRE, 66 RAJAJI SALAI, CHENNAI – 600 001, also it would be very kind of you if would please take up this matter with TPA M/s. TTK Health Care Services (P) Ltd. (email id : [protected]@ttkhealthcareservices.com) also kindly take up the matter with “UNITED INSURANCE CO. LTD. Chennai, so that I can avail the facility of Mediclaim.

Sir, lastly I would like to appeal to your goodself, please help me to Survive a few more days without giving more pains to my aged Parents.

Awaiting your sympathetic early reply, Sir.

With regards,

PRANAB KUMAR DEY (Patient)
        Mobile No. : +91 [protected], +91 [protected]
        Email : [protected]@yahoo.com & [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        Residential Address :
        C/o. Sri Rabindra Nath Dey
        2/2, Dr. Jiban Ratan Dhar Road,
        Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700 028

United India Insurance Co. Ltd / Hero Honda Motorcycle — Claim [Resolved]

pol_mukesh
          I would like to complaint against "united india insurance co.ltd. "i will pay...

anupkq25
          DEAR SIR,
          I WIFE HAS INCURRED MEDICAL EXPENSES THE SUM OF RS 10000.00 IN SARVODIA HOSPITAL ,SECTOR-8,FARIDABAD . I HAVE REPORTED WITHIN 24 HRS TO INSURANCE COMPANY REGARDING THIS MEDICAL AID GIVEN TO MY WIFE AND COMPANY EXECUTIVE ALSO CONFIRMED, AND HE TOLD ME THAT U WILL RECEVE A CHEQUE, BUT U WILL HAVE TO PAY FIRST , AND HE HAD FILLED FORMS FOR CLAIM. BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECIEVED CHEQUE. MY POLICY NO. IS 221600/48/09/41/00002369. VALID FROM 22/09/2009 TO 21/09/2010, CARD NO. IS[protected]C .

I HAVE CONTACT INSURER AGENT MANY TIMES I HAVE NOT RECEVIED CLAIMS . MY CONTACT NO, IS [protected]
          DEAR SIR,
          MY HUSBAND HAS INCURRED MEDICAL EXPENSES THE SUM OF RS 15923/-IN QRG Central Hospital, Ajronda ChowkFARIDABAD . I HAVE REPORTED WITHIN 24 HRS TO INSURANCE COMPANY REGARDING THIS MEDICAL AID GIVEN TO MY HUSBAND AND COMPANY EXECUTIVE ALSO CONFIRMED, On dt. 13/5/10 Insurance company Approval amount For Test CoroloGraphy, & Others test. but When discharge my husband on dt. 15/5/10 insurance company refused bill payment. Company doctors said Please Deposit documents for claim .AND HE TOLD ME THAT U WILL RECEVE A CHEQUE, BUT till that we have not recd. any payment agst. our claim documents My. Card No. [protected]D VALID FROM 22/09/2010 & My Contact No. [protected] ..

I HAVE CONTACT INSURANCE CO.IN MED SAVE HEALTH CARE TPA lTD.AGENT MANY TIMES I HAVE NOT RECEVIED CLAIMS . MY CONTACT NO, IS [protected]

United India Insurance Co Ltd — mediclaim claim pending for 2 months [Resolved]

dkseth
            i have a mediclaim policy with united india ins co, policy no 20400/48/08/008744. there was a claim all nessary paper are...

aroraa_2882
            sir

i was working in united india insurance company ltd they fired me out of the services and on 6th nov 2009 i write to them for my provident fund and gratuity but nothing has been heard so far despite my efforts where and how i can complaint them to get my money at earliest

my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in and my p.f number is 321488 my name is parveen kumar arora

hswalia
              Dear Sir

My name is Harminder Deep singh walia. this is to bring into your notice that not only Pvt. comapneis are making fool of consumers in India but Govt. and reputed organizations like United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is also involed in it and every official wants to make money out of counsumer's situation.

This is in ref. to My Tata Safari Car which was insured by United India Insurance co. ltd. and met with an accident on Dt 5-2-10 where in it got damaged badly. the new car cost is 8 lakh but estimate to repair my car was more then of 9 lakh to which insurance co. refused.

Company officials in Patiala were forcing me to sell my car to some buyer given by them @ 2.25 lakh on Blank Papers. (They may be selling the car at higher price) to which i refused as a responsible citizen of India.

then they said they will not be giving me a claim until unless I agree to them. and till now nothing has happened. i wrote n no. of letters to officials o[censored]IICL but no satisfactory reply from them. today i received a chq of 2.71 lakh where they said that you may retain or you may sell your car of your own to anyone without my consent. ( pls. consider the car's insured value was 5 Lakh Rs.)

Now as a "Amm Admi" in society i am in a problem and since last 4 months (aprox) nothing is happening in my favor.

My request to all Responsible citizens of India to come fwd. to fight against these type of people in society otherwise we as whole India will never see INDIA AS SONE KI CHIDIYA to which we all dream.

I have all the records available with me and this news has been published in major news papers in Punjab and few of the Channels Like PTC News n other has also telecasted this news. But the impact of media on these types of culprits seems to be failed.

Pls. help me out to awake India.

Amanarora
                My name is Ravinderbir Kaur .My scooter Suzuki access has been stolen from the market.When i Asked insurance company for claim after completing all formalities of UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY they are still not giving me proper time when they gave me the claim of my scooter.My scoter details are
                TEMP NUMBER -:PB02-AZ-5533
                ENGINE NUMBER-: 257367
                CHASSIS NUMBER-:98257375
                MODEL NUMBER-:2009
                UNTRACEBLE REPORT-:16/02/2010
                UNDER SECTION-:173 CRPS
                F I R NUMBER-:141.........DATE OF F I R-:16/6/2009 ........IPC 379.
                MY CONTACT NUMBER IS ...[protected]...[protected]...[protected]

parkit
                  From our comapany Genins India(third party) has Group Medical insurance(United insurance India).
                  When I went for calim these people not providing right information.
                  After the claim they will say this this can not reimbursed.
                  I asked policy ,as per that policy i must get charge shown by hospital.
                  but they sent me another xls sheet showing that these charges can not be reimbursed. It was plane xls sheet not authenticated from insurance company
                  (which can be prepared by any one)
                  They are not giving right guidence.
                  I must get that payment.
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

United India Insurance Ltd. — COMPLAINT AGAINST NO CLAIM(CLAIM NO.942120 ) [Resolved]

Rayomand Amalsadiwala
                    Dear Madam/Sir,

I have a mediclaim policy o[censored]NITED INDIA INSURANCE LTD., the details of which
                    are as...

AJAY KUMAR JAIN
                    I have written so many times to United India Insurance company's office and approached personally to RAIPUR OFFICE but still there is no result, Please let me know to whom I should address my matter.

I have deposited Rs. 10000/- at Raipur Pandri Branch on against Arogya yojna, but the policy was not issued and the amount has been transeferd to Chennai office and they are saying that they are helpless.

Details are as under:

AJAY KUMAR JAIN
                    Rs. 10000/-
                    Yojna: Bhavishya Arogya yojna
                    Date of Dep. 14/08/2003
                    Date: Collection 20/08/2003
                    Collection No. 1/2003/02361
                    Branch: Amar Complex, Jeevan Bima marg, Pandri, Raipur-492001.(C.G.)
                    Development off. code: 60

Please arrange for refund my amount with inerest, as I was not at any fault.

Thanx,
                    A.K.JAIN
                    I have renewal two wheeler policy through online. Till Date I have not received the policy. I hereunder given the details.

Name SHANTHI L - A.P.851 - 61st Street - 10th Sector - K.K.Nagar - Chennai - 600078

Date of Renewal 05.01.2012

Policy Number 011400/31/11/01/60004462
                    Collection Number 011400/81/11/[protected]
                    Amount Rs.565/-(Five Hundred Sixty Five)

With Regards

SHANTHI L

Hitesh Sehgal
                      Recently, on 15th of January 2010. My car met with an accident ( My car was parked and the truck hit my car from back right hand side and damaged the body of the car from back along with both right hand side doors. The truck ran away when I tried to follow it). I had to leave Delhi on 16th January for some urgent work and I was out of station till 30th January, till then my car was parked and was not in running condition. I came back on 30th January and took the estimate from the service station in Mahavir nagar and faxed the detailed description of incident to United India insurance on 1st of February as 30th and 31st was the weekend, however after checking with Jan Path office these documents were not received by them due to some technical issue, I again faxed the same documents on 9th of February.

I then received a call from (Surveyor) regarding inspection of my vehicle and he then inspected the vehicle on 14th February. He then REFUSED to give any claim to my car mentioning that “WE WILL NOT GIVE ANY CLAIM FOR THIS ACCIDENT” without providing any concrete reason and took all the documents from me. I requested him to let us know a valid reason for not giving this claim but there was no VALID reason on same and he simply refused in a AGGRAVATED manner.

I[censored]NITED INDIA INSURANCE is not giving me any claim then why did they deduct the no claim bonus from my insurance policy which was renewed February 2010? And till now I have not received any information on my claim.

Hitesh Sehgal
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Jeevan Sahara - United India Insurance — Policy No. not received. Its more than a month [Resolved]

Prosenjit Ghosh
                        I have taken a mediclaim policy from Jeevan Sahara – United India Insurance on more than a month ago and till now I have...

United India Insurance Mediclaim Policy — denial of cashless treatment on flimsy grounds with intention to cheat policy holders [Resolved]

Sanjai baba
                        i took mediclaim insurance from united india insurance in the year 2007 and have been paying the premium regularly for 3 continuous...

Kunal Joshi
                        Subject: Regarding Bike Insurance Claim Policy No. 071803/31/07/01/00009345
                        Vehicle No. : KA-51-K-4365

I am stated with the way my bike insurance claim matter has been handled by the team o[censored]nited India insurance. Enclosed is the list of events that happened in past few months and due to which i lost all my faith in insurance industry.
                        1. My bike Bajaj Pulsar 150 (2007 model , Vehicle No. : KA-51-K-4365) got stolen on 4th october 2008 from koramangla.
                        2. The bike was recovered by Vivek Nagar police station.
                        3. I inquired from insurance office and as suggested by them, I submitted the insurance claim form with all the relevant documents on 2 feb 2009. PS. "Receipt on a paper as Received letter for Traced Vehicle and ALL Vehicular documents. Signed 2/2/09"
                        4. I was told that the after the inspection of the bike at the service centre by insurance company inspector the evaluated and approved amount would be approved and the bike servicing order would be released to the service center [Amba Bajaj boman hali hosur road 560068].
                        5. The inspection of bike at service center was done by Mr. Dev anand [Mobile : [protected]] and I was told that the the inspection has been done and he had submitted the report at bangalore office o[censored]nited Insurance.
                        6. A few weeks later I was called by the service station that there has been no release order for servicing of bike from insurance company.
                        7. I called up Mr. Dev anand and he said that there he had submitted the document and another inspection from police station is due. But still after few weeks no response was given to me or the service station office.
                        8. I went to United Insurance office and was told that I had to submit another document from the police station stating that the bike has what kind of damage and what should be the repairing cost involved. Upon showing the recipt i had got stating "Receipt on a paper as Received letter for Traced Vehicle and ALL Vehicular documents. Signed 2/2/09". I was told that where does this specifies that police document is received. and to add to my frustration that its my fault that I didn’t submit the document
                        *Why wasn't i told that this document is required at the 1st time?
                        my simple question is why wasn't i asked about leaving document[i dont know how many more i am supposed to ..] at the time of submission ??
                        Isn't their responsibility to check if for a particular claim / form if all the documents are submitted ???
                        And i must tell the the lady did recheck the list twice before giving me the receipt for the application submitted .
                        9. With due respect sir I was never told at the time of application and other document submission [2/2/09]about this new document from police also when I myself had asked insurance office before recovering the bike from the police station if any inspection or concerned authority need to be present at the police station before receiving bike .But I was told that to collect bike and submit bill from the service center and submit the FIR/insurance copy etc documents that I did and I must say till then the staff was really very co operative they even promised that it will be an easy procedure and I needn’t panic . Now after so much time I was told about this new document.
                        Why didn’t they tell me about this new document when i submitted the application ?
                        Why did they ask only after several phone conversation and weeks when i personally visited and inquired about the status ?? I did go to the police station but they say that they are not practically the service / mechanic guys to evaluate the damage they had done their job and if the insurance people want they can always check at the police station.

Sir in this whole story where is my fault the last communication I had from insurance office was that bring the document from police station or else there is nothing can be done. Sir the bike’s damage cum stolen parts are worth 38,602/- Rs which is a huge amount I have already spent so much time and money in this whole police station - insurance - service station personal visit and phone conversation process.
                        Every week I am getting call from the servicing company for Bike service order status and there isn’t a single penny help from insurance office instead rude behavior .The service station people are also losing patience.
                        Is this the way customers are treated United Insurance? Rather i would say cheated .. I don’t know if you understand my situation or the mental harassment I am going through with all this sufferings that too without me being at any fault. I would be highly obliged that if someone could look into this matter personally.

I always respected and admired the UNITED INSURANCE group services but all my beliefs and trust is devasted after this sudden change in the behaviour of the staff / company when it comes to claim process of your loss.
                        For sure i am not going to recommend any one to take insurance from United India, i am anticipating a quick resolution from the insurance company side as it is getting almost a year for which i am suffering and frustated without a mistake of mine.

Please help me to get claim from insurance company and suggest me an option to initiate a legal action against UNITED INDIA INSURANCE.

Kunal Joshi,

Sanjoy Chatterjee
                          I have submitted a medical claim reimbursement for cataract surgery under policy no.030800/48/08/20/00005414 with United India Insurance Co. Kolkata and their (TPA) Heritage Health TPA pvt.ltd on 1st week of August 2009 with acknowledgement of claim no. 1001495 and 1001841.Post submission there have been no communication from the TPA .Whenever I rang up enquiring about the case they asked for a new document. It reveals that they are not serious in resolving the case and has been looking for pleas to delay and not settle the claim.The contact details
                          Details of Insurer and their TPA provided below. request if this be raised to the right desk for resolution

1.United India Insurance Co.,DAKSHINAPAN COMPLEX 2 GARIAHAT ROAD (S) DHAKURIA KOLKATA WEST BENGAL-700068 ,tel :[protected]/[protected]/[protected].
                          2.Heritage Health TPA pvt.ltd
                          McLeod House, 3 N. S Road,Kolkata -700001,India,Ph.- [protected], Fax[protected],
                          Email : [protected]@bajoria.in
                          Usually only 10% of the insured amount can be claimed for cataract operation upto the maximum of 25000. But from this year onward i.e. 1-3-2009, one can migrate to a revised policy, where one can claim 25% of the insured amount. But there is some clause regarding re-imbursement of rent for hospital. Please check before migrating ?