Vasan Eye Care Hospital
Vasan Healthcare Private Limited

Vasan Eye Care Hospital Customer Care

Vasan Healthcare Private Limited

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No. 15A, Thillainagar Main Road.
Trichy

Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone : +91 44 4340 0950, +91 44 3989 0950
Fax : +91 44 4340 0998

Load

Vasan Eye Care Hospital related photos (16)

Vasan Eye Care Hospital Complaints & Reviews

tvsrao99
Customer ID 72913
I went for a routine eye examination for change of glasses to Vasan Eye Care in Nellore on 7/9/2012. I was prescribed glasses. After spending Rs 3,000/- for glasses, I found that the I could not use the glasses as its power was too high. I went to the Hospital. The doctors very reluctantly agreed that there was some mistake in giving lens power and agreed to change the glasses. Nothing was heard from them and after repeated calls gave me the glasses with rectified lens power. The second glasses too had wrong power and I could not read using the glasses. Meanwhile I complained to Vasan HQ about the wrong prescription. On 22/9/2012 Manager, local Hospital called me and promised to rectify the defect. Accordingly I sent my glasses to the Hospital on 22/9. After my repeated calls, on 27/9 someone called from the Hospital and asked to come to Hospital to test again.With two wrong prescription of lens power and callousness on the part of customer care who did not care about the glasses for 6 days,I preferred to go to some other hospital. I cannot go on wasting my time with this sort of hospitals. If the hospital cannot prescribe proper lens even on second time, I dread to think of eye operations! Friends Beware of Vasan Eye Care.

Vasan Eye Care — Did not receive refund [Resolved]

Mohan01

I had taken my father (Patient code-47667) to vasan Eye care Adyar , for undergoing cataract surgery on...

Vasan Eye Care — Very bad service - OPTICALS [Resolved]

subashv
    I visited Vasan Eye Care in Cochin in Feb 2012 for checking out the right spectacles required for my short shortsightedness....

chakra56
    I got my eyes tested at VASAN EYE CARE, Anna Nagar ( East) on 12.02.12. My regn no 97091. Based on the prescription given i ordered the spectacles in Anna Nagar. On wearing the new spectacles i found that my reading the letters was difficult & they appeared flowery.

I again consulted Vasan Eye Care on 26.02.12 and after examination the doctor told me that the power given by them is correct but the optical shop had done a mistake in the lens supplied by reversing the " Cylinder power to + " as against " - " . They asked me to complain to the optical shop.

But when i asked for the current prescription the print out showed a corrected power.

Hence the complaint is " FALSE PRESCRIPTION BY VASAN EYE CARE" and i have incurred a damage of Rs3940 towards making a new spectacle as per their prescription. More over VASAN EYE CARE DOES NOT OWN THE MISTAKE".

I need an immediate solution and replacement of the spectacles by VASAN EYE CARE at their cost.

I am forced to give police complaint towards (Vasan eye care- K4 police station, Anna nagar east) especially on DR. Manjula. we came into vasan eye care thinking that its a best eye care hospital but i regret. My sister had irritation and itching in both her eyes so We visited the same branch on[protected] at 10am. Her eyes 4r dark red such that she was not able to open her eyes even and for no reason she was forced to check refraction and when i asked for the reason your attendant there gave a reply as "ITS FOR VASAN EYE CARE DOCUMENTATION PURPOSE"

Then we consulted DR.Manjula after 12pm for only 1minute since she was in hurry she was not able to tell why my sister had burning itching red eye and simply she gave the below medicines:
    1. Ketoflex, Lubrex, Ocupol.

I Filed a complaint for the below reasons:

1. Checking refraction when patient is looking for emergency treatment.
    2. My Sister is blind now for giving wrong medicines.

Vasan eye care is the worst eye care hospital and you can change the saying as WORST EYE CARE NETWORK IN THE WORLD.

You people should really answer for my sister eyes..

I will post the prescription in FACEBOOK and post to all doctors.

Dr S Arivazhagan
      I bought a spectacles with progressive lens made of fibre in March 2010. Within six months the frames got itches and within a year the lens got scratches to the extent that I can not use it anymore. Where as the one I bought from a local eye hospital 5 years ago still works well. Vasan people made me buy a new spectacles saying that my power has increased to +1.5 on both eyes from +1.0. Even now I could manage with specs with +1.0 power comfortably.
      -Dr S Arivazhagan
      I brought a new spectacle with doctor verification in chrompet on june but my spectacle had a problem so i went december month to eye care with proper bills but they are not responding properly and they said not able to do repair ur spectacle . My spectacle amount is 25, 000/-

Vasan Eye Care Hospital — JOB INSECURITY FOR SINCERE EMPLOYEES [Resolved]

Mmatr85
        WORST AND DANGEROUS MANAGEMENT TEAM for SINCERE WORKERS

1. B.JAGADEESH-GM.OPERATIONS
        2. SUDHEER-BRANCH...

Vasan Eye Care — BAD CUSTOMER TREATMENT BY VASAN OPTICAL AND MANAGER [Resolved]

Customer3410
        hi I am a Customer visited Vasan Eye care sometime in Mid of March 2011,

Here i'm desperately forced...

Vasan Eye Care — Cataract surgery gone wrong! [Resolved]

Devaraj54
        Hi all,

The same happened with my Father. He is 56 and he was advised to undergo cataract in the left eye...

tvg0033
        My wife G.SUBBULAXMI -46years old) had cataract surgery with M160 Lens implantation(multi focus lens) on right in (VASAN EYE CARE HOSPITAL MADIPAKKAM )on[protected]Morning) and discharged on the same day for amount Rs 34,744/- Till now there are no changes her eye condition i.e. there is no improvement in her eyes even after following the instructions and medications as advised. we are not sure whether the lens kept on my wife eye was a correct one or not? ID-47978. from TV.GANESHAN

Vasan Eye Care — Cataract operation gone wrong [Resolved]

s.shiv
          My mother is 75 years old and had developed cataract in both her eyes. She visited the Vasan Eye care where she was told that...

Vasan Eye Care - (Optical Specs) — Bad workmanship in Spectacles [Resolved]

vimal
          Hi all, I STRICTLY RECOMMEND ALL THE PEOPLE NOT TO GO TO VASAN EYE CARE HOSPITAL .....This is to inform you all about the...