Videocon Industries — irresponsible customer care attitude
Videocon d2h is looting the people as mentioned in most of the comments in similar fashion. My customer id is 26929214 and following are stances of their negligence sequence wise.
1. Got sms to recharge my account on 30th jan stating my account has been deactivated.
2. I made a recharge through their official website and got the confirmation mail from their payment gateway ccavenue on their website.
3. When the services didn't resume i called up the no. Mentioned on screen to get the services resumed post recharge and nothing happened.
4. Called their customer care and to my surprise was informed that my recharge is not successful and my balance is insufficient. Later they advised me to take 3 days credit and soon services resumed as soon as i accepted their offer.
5. Later when we tried to switch our tv again after sometime the services loading screen gets loacked after trying to switch on & this has been happening for past 3 days.
6. They need 200 service charge for lodging a complaint for engineer visit. I tried raising my voice to senior authorities but was only given a fake promise that their back end team will call back which never happened.
7. I forwarded the recharge payment successful mail to their email id [protected]@d2h.com on 30th as complaint for not updating my account balance inspite of receiving the payment to which there has not been a single reply from their side. Luckily i got to know about my payment updation through ivr next day when i tried calling them.
8. Till date i spoke to their two floor supervisor and really got frustrated with their customer care sorry rather i should use customer negligence attitude that i made my mind to switch to tata sky already. My last communication was with their customer supervisor akash dixit with employment i'd t10217.
9. Now my questions as they are more interested in looting 200 from every subscriber in name of extending customer support.
1. Was it a customer's fault if payment was not updated and customer were sold 3 days credit facility due to their internal system failure. Today akash dixit has confirmed that it takes 36 hours for updation as i've been doing same from past countless months as i've been using d2h from the 2010/11 and got to know this starnge facility introduced today only.
2. Why no backend team called up or managers called up to listen to problem and resolve it as i'm damn sure that when it can be resolved from backend after buying their 3 days credit pack, it can be resolved now also. It shows their clear intention of looting 200 in name of service charge by troubling customers.
3. Why email sent to [protected]@d2h.com was not responded stating my grievances has been resolved till date. I only came to know about it after calling ivr. Akash dixit mentioned above even tried to i'll justify me stating my recharge has been done on 31st at 1pm.
So overall they really understand and are willing to extend customer experience and it is evident from all the reviews in this forum. My sincere advise to all present user is to get them switched to a better service provider and let this company shut down its services as they are not capable of providing the services efficiently
[Feb 01, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Videocon Industries - Videocon smart LED TV
[Resolved] Videocon Industries - Not refund the amount
[Resolved] Videocon Industries - Want a customer id
[Resolved] Videocon Industries - d2h customer service 2
[Resolved] Videocon Industries - videocon led 32" display vertical lines (one or more) please change led/led display panel
[Resolved] Videocon Industries - fooling customers 1
[Resolved] Videocon Industries - tv repairing issue