Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail

Having problems with Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail

Andhra Pradesh

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail Phone Numbers

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail reviews & complaints page 127

Website:www.whaaky.com

I have booked a pack of 2 power bank on 11.10.2015 & the same received by me on 13.10.2015, but both the power bank not working, and Invoice for the same also not received so I want to return the same and want to know the procedure of return & refund my money back, I am tried many times to contact customer care of whaaky.com on[protected], but nobody responded the calls, I also sent many mails to whaaky.com but nobody replied. Please help me to get my hard earned money back. Akash Jain [protected]

Website:www.whaaky.com

Hi, I placed an order (under no - s[protected] on Whaaky website on[protected]:01:45 and they deducted the amount Rs. 399.0 from my debit card on same time. but it was not dispatched till 21st I made so many calls on given customer care no [protected] but they did not answered the call then I sent 2-3 mails on [protected]@whaaky.com then they dispatched my order on[protected]:40:07.0 under Consignment No DEL[protected] Courier Name PROFESSIONAL but ill the time I did not received my order and I called so many time on helpline and also on [protected]@whaaky.com but did not get any reply. I just want that they refund may money because I know they uploaded fake information on the site to make fool of customer and earn money from them I opened their facebook account and got so many complaint over there of other customer. So it mean they entered everything fake. Please take a strict action against whaaky and close their portal they are just harassing the customers nothing else. Regards Sunny Thakur [protected]
    Oct 28, 2015
    Updated by surinderchambial
    Hi, Till the time I did not get any response from both side and still status is same. When will u rectify my issue.. Please do it asap.

Address:Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 400072
      Website:www.whaaky.com

I have ordered memory card from whaaky.com on 19 th sep., worth rs.849 already paid the amount through card. but till now i cannot received the product it's already completed 27 days. i tried to contact on his contact no. but no one is picking the call. pls. help regarding the same plese cancel the licence of this whaaky.com
      Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:450001
        Website:www.whakky.com

Sar muje jo short recive hua hai muje vo shirt compony ko retainkrvana hai kyuki maine jo shirt order kiya tha vo shirt muje recive nhi hue the balki dusre shirt mile h isliye pls muje mere cash vapas chiye pls jaldi se jaldi mera product retain kro varna muje consumer form m complent krna padage. my order no.S80965871 my contact no. [protected]
        muje mera product reatin krna h company ko jaldi se jaldi retain kr le varna muje complent krna padegi my order no. S80965871
        my con.[protected]

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110020

This is to inform you that i had purchased 4 cotton trouser on 6th October 2015 which i have received on 12 October 2015. i was socked when opened the packet its totally cheap and unfit so i want to return it & i have also tried at provided contact number which remained unattended. Also drop the mail but no response.

Address:Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500018
            Website:whaaky.com

I had placed order in 2nd september 2015 so far i am getting sms stating my order got dispatched through professional courier, when i contact professional courier with the sms consignment number they clearly said its wrong consignment number, pls support me to get my product & pls save India from these type of bogus e-market,

Address:500082
              Website:Whaaky.com

Whaaky.com is fake company and cheating every one I have purchased a Sony Power Bank of 10000 MAH against order no S80962135, and when I received and unpacked the product, it's very surprising to write this review that the product is dummy box and not working. They are not lifting phone. Even after two mail communications money is not refunded. Same case happened with my brother. Even after 2 months item not delivered or money refunded. I am going to consumer forum for this. From my side 0 point to Whaaky.

Address:Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu, 607803
                Website:whaaky.com

Sir, I purchased a Set of 10 Ready to Stitch Fabrics @ Rs.999, viz Reference No. S[protected] on 22.09.2015 through my credit card. They said that it will be delivered in 7 to 10 days. But, there is no response. No reply to my e-mails and phone calls. Kindly take appropriate legal action and refund of my Rs.999/-. - A.S.Ravi, [protected]

Website:www.whaaky.com

I placed an order (S[protected] on 28th august 2015, the order have three products (1 power bank, deodrants and Led blubs), in which two of them (power bank, deodrants) i received but led blubs not, the power bank i received is not working, many times i mailed to WHAAKY customer support, but then didn't reply.So please tell me what can i do?

Address:Hooghly, West Bengal, 712246
                    Website:whaaky.com

Guyz please do not buy any thing from whaaky because they are cheaters. They are not refunding my 1600/ INR ( product charge 1000+shipping charge300+courier which was send to them 300). They have asked for my bank account details & asked for 15 days but 1 months over not getting my refund. it is my 6th complaint. They are not bother to give it back.

Address:Chandigarh, Punjab, 160036
                      Website:whaaky.co.in

Dear Sir/.Mam. I have Purchase Two Power bank of Sony 20800 MAH but i have receive MI Brands but still not working i have call to customer care no [protected] but not pick any call sir what can i do please solve my issue thanks ...

Website:www.whaaky.com

Two product i order 20september one product only delivery sony power bank that product is faulty not working another product is samsung memory card that product is not delivery this time now i call whaaky customer care more 200 time he os no answering every time i sent email complaint is 10 times he is no reply i already paid 1350 amount in credit card my order number is S80934155 please refund my amount whaaky online shopping is fraud company is immediate take action thank u
                        Oct 14, 2015
                        I have order one product on 4/01/16 I have no any message against this order after confirm the order. My order no is : S[protected] everyday i call the customer care none of them will respond to the call it is Internet Bank Payment I request you to send the product as well as possible...

Ramesh Barhate,
                        Jalgaon

Website:www.whaaky.com

My Order no S80966286, I place the order on 7th october 2015, but till date (12/10/2015) no communication receive from whaaky.com after several mail and contact no is also not valid.My order amount is Rs 849.How would i get the refund amount...
                          Please do the needful.
                          With Regards

Suchismita Roy Chowdhury

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110043
                            Website:Whaaky.co.in

I have purchased memory cards of samsung from this website and when Iinserted them in my phone and copied my data, the data is not copied and sometimes takes long time to copy and when the data is copied and i was unable to see data on my phone when i inserted that memory card in my phone .. I mailed to website for the same and i was told to wait for 48Hrs and now it has been 3 days and i have not got revert back and when i am calling them there lines are always busy.

Address:Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015
                              Website:www.whakky.com

I m Arpit Soni . i m from ahmedabad, gujarat. I shopped from whaaky.com online shopping. on date[protected]. i bought two jeans and one sony power bank. my order no. is S80941109. courier name : ARAMEX courier consignment no. : [protected] I received my courier on 26th sept. 2015. i paid the money. as i opened up my courier my two jeans are damaged. one has a hole in back side and the other has no zip. the sony power bank is totaly fake. i mailed them 2 -3 times but they still dont respond to me. even there customer care number is always busy.

Address:506132
                                Website:Whaaky.com

I placed an order with Whaaky.com online shopping for Dresses of Rs 5344/- on 21st Sept 2015. I received a confirmation that the item would be shipped within 4-5 days. However, even after 21days I have not received the products and not Respond to costamercare center.

Website:www.whaaky.com

I ordered sunglasses 2 no.s from Whacky out of that both are damaged and doesn't even fit because of poor build, also the color is faded looks like it has been used for years. And the stereo headphone received doesn't even work, i contacted them but no response from them even after 4 days.

Address:Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015
                                    Website:whaaky.com

Hello recently i have purchased Power bank from Whaaky.com.The delivered product product is not working.when i am trying to call customer care no one is answering my call, and i have send mail to its already 4 days completed until now i didn't get any response from whaaky support.

Website:www.whaaky.com/Contact

I placed an order with Whaaky.com online shopping for 2 Samsung Memory Cards of Rs 849/- on 28th Sept 2015. I received a confirmation that the item would be shipped within 4-5 days. However, even after 15 days I have not received the product. My emails have been ignored. They cannot even be contacted on the Customer care telephone no provided by them. I would appreciate if you could kindly investigate whether this company is a fraud. Thank you.

Address:Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, 481445
                                        Website:www.whaaky.com

We receive Power Bank of MI 20800 MAH 1+1 is not working not doing any function like Charging the mobile. we want to replace or refund our money as early as possible. If the above matter is not sattele down immediately we are proceed to honourable court for a case lodge against you.

because after sending the said item you are not available on your contact number. If you are not go through within 03 days we will meet at honourable court.

Ghanshyam Kawale