Yedukan.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 1, 2015

File a complaint to Yedukan.com

Having problems with Yedukan.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Yedukan.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Yedukan.com

Yedukan.com Website

Yedukan.com Head Office Address

Hyderabad Hitech City Level 2, Oval Building, iLabs Centre, Plot no. 18, Madhapur
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Yedukan.com Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4001

Complaints recently resolved by Yedukan.com customer care

Yedukan.com reviews & complaints(5)

Before 1 week my Aircel account has Rs 27 . but last 2/3 days has only 0.03 paisa . this time between i m not use my number ([protected]). So how to hide my balance plz tel me? Plz Check properly & back my Balance as soon as prossible. Requested by Laxmi Kundu(01.07.2015)
Yedukan.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 01, 2015
Updated by Laxmi Kundu
Before 1 week my Aircel account has Rs 27 . but last 2/3 days has only 0.03 paisa . this time between i m not use my number ([protected]). So how to hide my balance plz tell me? Plz Check properly & back my Balance as soon as possible. Requested by Laxmi Kundu(01.07.2015)

Hi Team,

I have ordered ASUS ZENFONE5 in YEDUKAN.COM and paid 7499 by credit card on 19/6/15 my ORDER ID IS #12573.

On 19/6/15 the status of the order was PROCESSING.

On 21/6/15 status of my order was READY TO DISPATCH.I called customer care through[protected] some one picked and answerd that I would get mobile on 23/6/15.

On 23/6/15 status of my order was OUT FOR DELIVERY again I called customer service they answerd my call and told I would get mobile on 23rd evening of June 2015.

But on 23rd evening I didnt receive my order so called them no one attended my call.

24/6/2015 when i checked status of my order it was updated REFUNED with out any reason or intimation.I called customer care about 100 times they are terminating my call continuously.

still I am trying but no response from them NO MESSAGE, NO EMAIL.

I kindly request you to take some action and help me to get my money back.

Please find screen shot in attachment.

Jun 26, 2015
    Updated by gkp111
    HI

After giving my number here, I got a call from this number [protected] from yedukan.

He told that he is going to credit 7499 in my account now.so he asked me to tell my card number, expire date, 3digit number from back side of my card.I gave him those information.

After that he asked me OTP for transaction.He asked me that, is your bank phone number and registered number for this purchase is same?I told yes.But actually it is different.

In the same time i got call from bank, they told me that someone is trying to debit 5000 from your account i said they have to refund money for cancellation of my order.

Then person from bank told that, it is fake call dont answer that call, we are going to close your card for security reasons.

Then i continued my call to that person from yedukan then i asked him why are you asking OPT and all?, for debit that is not required..?he didint answer, he disconnected my call.
    I called him again but he didnt attend my call.

the thing is my bank closed my account.so how they will refund my money.i want to give some other account number.but yedukan is not attending my call.please help me.

I request you to take action on yedukan.com as soon as possible.
    HI

I called him again but he didnt attend my call.

I request you to take action on yedukan.com as soon as possible.

Hi I purchased a mobile in Yedukan.com on 17-JUN-2015 and paid Rs. 7999 through EBS Payment Gateway. On 23-Jun-2015 I got SMS that Product will delivered that day. But it was not delivered. I tried to contact them through[protected] but nobody picked up the phone. Now I am seeing their website a notice : "We, Yedukan.com intimated to our customer that we cannot dispatched their ordered items due to not receiving the settlement amount from our payment gateway provider E-Billing Solutions Pvt Ltd. All order received by us is refunded & it's credit in your account by bank within 3-5 working Days." If you ( Yedukan) cannot deliver please refund me the money so that I can get it back in my Credit Card Account. Saurabh Sharma [protected]

Yedukan.com — i have not get my product

i have order intec cell amount of 7999/- on dated 02/06/2015 from www.yedukan.com but its yet not received and they have no reply and their online number also not rechable. i want my money back or my cell.

Hi I purchased a mobile in Yedukan.com on 17-JUN-2015 and paid Rs. 7999 through EBS Payment Gateway. On 23-Jun-2015 I got SMS that Product will delivered that day. But it was not delivered. I tried to contact them through[protected] but nobody picked up the phone. Now I am seeing their website a notice : "We, Yedukan.com intimated to our customer that we cannot dispatched their ordered items due to not receiving the settllement amount from our payment gateway provider E-Billing Solutions Pvt Ltd. All order received by us is refunded & it's credit in your account by bank within 3-5 working Days." If you ( Yedukan) cannot deliver please refund me the money so that I can get it back in my Credit Card Account.
        Please check the attached screenshots

Hi I also purchased a mobile in Yedukan.com on 19-JUN-2015 and paid Rs .7500 through credit card.It was told that I will receive mobile on 23 rd of June 2015.Till yesterday they attended my call and told that I Would receive mobile on 23nd evening.On 24th of June when I checked status of my order it was updated refunded with out any reason.I am trying to call them through[protected], but none is attending the call now.I am totally frustrated now.please tell me what to do.please find attachment.

Same here. See the screens shot.

same is with me i have orded on 18th june 2015 intex aqua power plus oreder number 12423 and they said delivery on 22 nd june.from yester day they have not picked my calls and today i got message that money will be credited back to my account by 3-5 working days.i think they trying to fool the people and doing some bluf business in the online.goverenment as to take measures and funish them so that others in future wont get affected.
        I ordered ASUS zenfone5.My order id is #12573.I have never seen a poor customer care service like yedukan's.Till yesterday they attended my call and answered nicely.Today I have called them more than 50 times I guess, they are terminating my call continuously.At least I want money back.
        Hi All,

Now Yedukan.com is no more. Sad Demise.

Omg...What are you saying.
        Will we get our money or not...
        you got any reply??
        Check with EBS

Paid for the mobile on June 4th, 2015 at 10:09 am to Paytm.com (Seller's PREFERRED mode of payment) First YeDukan says, they have to wait for 24-48 hours since they can only ship after they have received the money/ confirmation. On 6th, they say their courier service did not come on the 5th, and that they will DEFINITELY reach the phone on my door by 8th evening. On 8th, they say the courier service has still not come, but it will come for sure that evening. They stop taking my phone calls, and log out when I try to chat with their customer service. They say they are in Hyderabad, but I hear messages in Bengali when I call the customer service number (a cellphone). On 9th, I raise a ruckus, and they say they will give me a discount of 3% for the delay. Still no word on Shipping. Still not taking my phone calls. I emailed them, with a cc to the Consumer Court. They immediately replied that they will refund the money within 12 hours. On 10th evening, they say the action they take will be detailed to me in an email "tonight". What action, they refuse to tell me. On 11th morning at 10:20 am, they say the money has been refunded, BUT THE BANK WILL TAKE 5-14 days to credit the money back into my account. I have still no idea if at all the money will get refunded, and when.
          Updating the status of the complaint.. So, waiting for a full while to check all credits back, and that everything looked great, this complaint is RESOLVED. Two important things that came out during this experience: 1) YeDukan has a heart, really. They do try, and when they mess up, they say sorry, with real money (They did a direct deposit of extra money into my account when they couldn't send my goods). Despite all my problems, and all my anger upon them, I did notice all the time that YeDukan's messages, text updates and chat online options are all built with the customer at heart. Because of their extremely small scale they have had problems, and the customer has suffered, but they do have a system to continually update the customer with updates in the account, much like a flipkart or a snapdeal do. I now do have ALL my price paid for the goods PLUS extra money as apology gift from Yedukan.com 2) Paytm, which was the go between (and I have lodged a separate complaint against them) has been a real villain all this while. No phone lines, Complaint mails responded to by bots (or people with the lowest intelligence and even lower understanding but the lowest willingness to resolve complaints). These responses by the customer service would take between 48-72 hours and would have NO link or relevance to the problem at all. There's hardly any way to escalate the issue. I actually escalated my issue to the worldwide CEO and the highest team, whereafter Paytm called and from taking my bank account details (for immediate REALTIME electronic transfer they said) they took 5 days to return my money. Later, I saw thousands of complaints against Paytm, and arrests of their directors and more. Recently I also happened to meet the guy who was appointed their grievance officer (Vikash) who was a high ranking executive globally, but quit paytm in 6 months. In short, YeDukan became the villain in this story, but mainly because they chose Paytm as partners. I was told by YeDukan that Paytm screwed them also, and ultimately YeDukan had to pull off, suffering heavy losses in the process. I would like to continue supporting Yedukan.com whenever I can, only for what they are.
          Jun 12, 2015
          Yedukan.com Customer Care's response
          Jun 29, 2015
          Updated by Indiguns101
          Updating the status of the complaint..

Two important things that came out during this experience:

Amount + 8% extra cashback Refunded in Paytm Wallet.

The problem is that they had same problem with EBS and they have again reverted back to paytm.

You are lucky that you got some extra money. I was not so I only go the same money.

I purchased twice from them one using paytm and when they refund the money and then again through ebs which they also refunded.

The main problem is that they did not reflect the correct situation in the order status detail.

Another thing I noticed they did not have any option to cancel the order after payment.
          Oh, Ok.
          Yes, I also went for purchasing with them again, and suffered the same. Got the full money refunded through EBS (this time without any extras). I do hope they can shake off these problems with a management that is more prudent, and can get their terms right with companies such as Paytm done right; else customers will keep complaining against Yedukan for whatever problems they come across.

Maybe they paid me extra money for having raised my issue.

In the meantime one person call from the number [protected] called to my number and tried to steal the money from the credit card account by introducing himself as Yedukan person by giving excuse of refunding the money.

Fortunately I did not give him the detail. But Some other person was a victim of this fraud.

Please check this blog in the following link