YLG India Customer Care

Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the YLG India, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

YLG India related photos (5)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

YLG India Complaints & Reviews

nivedita misra
I need to raise a complaint about ylg on tap service at home. Operators are really not expert nd skillfull. They don't care about the service they are providing.. They only wants to attend maximum customers. Do pathetic service. Don't know how to wax. Please either ylg stop this on tap service or provide better operators who must be professional. I hope this time ylg would take strict action.

[Jul 07, 2017] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Varsha Mohandas Shetty
    I had a coupon worth of 500rs and before entering I asked the receptionist and she told 500 will be reduced from the bill amount. But once the services were done, 750 was the amount and she reduced only 250rs. I asked her why, she said it's a voucher of 250rs, after 500 rs bill.. but it is clearly written on the voucher that, gift card worth 500rs. What kind of loot and unprofessionalim it is.. don't handout voucher if you don't want people to redeem it

[Jul 02, 2017] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I had hair cut at YLG, Koramangala branch. They charged me 900rs and that too for a novice who did the job without proper knowledge, hence resulting in screwing up my hair. Also, when I called them up regarding the same, they kept on delaying the appointment for correction.

Shrea Ashwin
      Hi i have been coming to ylg since 4 years every month and also had my bridal packages with y'all. Had a very bad experience at ylg nungambakkam by one of the service ladies. I booked appointment for waxing pedicure and manicure. First did waxing and lately you are not providing chocolate waxing which is the biggest disappointment. Then this lady was so harsh while waxing she waxed like she dint know how to. Usually th person i ask for wasn't available today. She did brazilian waxing as a part of the combo and as i told her that there was still hair she applied to normal aloe wax and jus kept pulling. It was so harsh and painful. Then she brought another lady along and both did it together at the same time making it so painful. They kept leaving so man places there was hair very carelessly did it and when i told her she said my skin is too dry and she is not able to see and then said my skin colour she can't see and such. I came home still finding so many places with hair on my legs and hands. Are u appointing trainees and experimenting on us? My skin became so hot and heat books came out the way she pulled it. The second gal who did it also told. And they said no time at 7 itself for manicure or pedicure. What is the point of appointment. I came all the way from saligramam for this. Can't i go near my house? Going to stop coming waste of money. Truly.

[Jun 28, 2017] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amita83
        Hi i went to ylg rt nagar for hair colouring, they shown many shades and i selected the shade, after 3 hrs of this process, no color reflected in my hair. It still black in color. And worse part i paid 5000 for this and aunty their says it will reflect tomorrow in light. She is convincing me that the shade will appear soon, can you believe?

Such a bunch of losers and cheaters. Dont go

[Jun 27, 2017] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Malar R
          I visited marathahalli branch yesterday 3 rd June Saturday as the first customer in the morning. The chairs and the whole place were full of hairs.
          The combs were dirty. Overall a disappointing dirty look.
          The haircut I had was not satisfactory. The price is too high. The stylist was forcing me to try the dandruff treatment and buy their products. Even after refusing, she was continuously pestering to buy.
          Check the feedbacks given in other customer forums. YLG is sure to run out the business very soon.
          No business can run without Customer satisfaction. They can earn quick money with the advertisement and false promotions. But not in long term.

[Jun 04, 2017] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ylg India — Pest control while in the salon

Aparna_ashokan
            Last week, in ylg Nungambakkam, chennai, they starred pest control while I was getting my hair washed for a root touch up....
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Health & Beauty

Ylg India — Slow grow saffron wax at YLG, Bangalore

Arpita V Murthy
            I underwent the new slow grow saffron waxing combo at YLG, Kathriguppe branch, Bangalore on Sunday, April 16th 2017.
            Complaint category Health & Beauty

Ylg India — Hair coloring

Mepodu
            I had visited brookfield bangalore ylg outlet today (18-apr-2017) for hair coloring.. He refused to color the...
            Complaint category Employees

Ylg India — Tax levied on coupon

kanikaGoyalKansal
            I had 2 gift cards of Rs 250 from TATA Sky recharge, which was redeemable on bills above 500 rs. I had 2 bills of value more...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Ylg India — Hair colour

Shilpa M P
            I did high lights for my hair in JP nagar 2nd phase branch. First the colour did come properly after that they said come tomorrow...
            Complaint category Health & Beauty

chithrabangalore
            Today i have done facial from ylg Brookfield Bangalore branch. And i have paid around 2500 as well. The service was very bad. Usually the facial includes cleansing steaming blackhds removal massage den packs. but here the situation was, the girl didn do anything. only cleansing and pack. For me this was the first time so i didn know about it. when i discussed with my frinds came to know all the truth. This was really bad..nd sad .. i didn expect this from ylg at all. really sad.

[Jan 05, 2017] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by chithrabangalore Jan 05, 2017
            Service was so bad..nd its very sad also...i have paid around 2500 rs for one of the facial..and the service girl didn do properly. only cleansing nd pack... its very sad. didn expect this kind of bad.service from ylg.

Ylg India — False information on website

Sumit Kudesia
              YLG institute provides training to beauticians and hairdressers through which they can work in salons. One of their courses...
              Complaint category Institutes

Honestkid
              YLG Malleshwaram in bangalore has the worst service ever!! All these people do is to rob people. Their so called offers are always scams to cheat customers. Several times I've been cheated. These guys treat you so badly if you want to take any of their basic service, they should get rid of them in that case. Offers are pathetic!! Everything will have a catch! So beware of this place you don't wanna think you going to get pampered and get cheated and have a hole in your pocket. Very disappointed with their offers and service. Will never recommend this place.

[Nov 06, 2016] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ylg India — Fake offers to trap people

Veena Prasad
                Recently I got a call from YLG sadashivanagar branch and they told I have an offer of free hair spa at their center. I am...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

Anonymous1309
                This is in regards to a waxing service taken by myself on 29th Sept 2016 at around 6:30pm.

I am a regular customer at YLG, Bannerghatta Road branch, Bangalore, and I regularly go for my waxing needs.

Scenario - I had called YLG to book an appointment in the morning itself for a waxing session. Although I wanted a morning appointment at 11, Gerald who manned the phone informed me that waxing appointment can be fixed only after 12:30pm. So I booked a 6:00pm appointment. I had specifically asked for Jasmine as I had a better past experience with her waxing services. We reached the store sharp at 6:00pm. Gerald who was at the reception counter asked my details and confirmed the appointment and asked us to wait. After waiting for a while, when my husband approached him and enquired why the delay, he said that Jasmine is busy and asked us to wait for another 10 more minutes. After 30 long minutes exactly at 6:30pm I was asked to go inside the service room and change. Like a fool I was waiting for Jasmine to come and start the service. She finally arrived at 6:45pm. 15 MINUTES LATE.

Then, she said that Chocolate wax will not remove all the hair and need to apply second coat to remove all the hair as your skin sensitive. And few people complain that it does not work for them and it suits very few people. Also, she said that the Chocolate wax does not remove ingrowths and is not like before anymore. It is creamy in texture and is not that effective. So, she suggested me to go for the Marine wax variant. She said that all the hair will be removed, even ingrowths will go away. Now, NO INFORMATION ON THE PRICE WAS GIVEN HERE. The service was very painful, and even after insisting that it is painful and my skin is sensitive, she did not bother and continued the service in a harsh manner. I understand that the waxing process is very painful, BUT THIS EXPERIENCE WAS TERRIBLE AND EXTREMELY PAINFUL. After conducting waxing service for my hands, she asked me to check if there are any hair left on my hands and left the room. I was again waiting for her like a fool for around 7-8 minutes. My husband who was sitting outside saw her in the reception area several times in this timeframe. After she came back, she started with full legs waxing service. Again, it was very painful. She pressed my leg so hard that there were black and blue marks as shown in the picture attached. The whole time I sat squinting my eyes and still she continued with the service and did not enquire about the pain threshold or comfort level. After that she finished the underarms service. Then I told her that I even have a threading service to be done, she said OK and asked me to change and come outside. I changed and came outside and saw that no staff members were there in the service area. I myself went and sat on a service chair nearby. After 3-4 minutes, she came and told that some other staff will be doing the service. I did not like the change as I had specifically asked for Jasmine for all the service. The new staff who provided the eyebrow threading did the service very harshly, even after informing about my sensitive skin and it pains a lot. Then I asked her to stop in between as the service was extremely painful, and I asked her to send someone else or see if Jasmine can conduct the service. The staff then went to Jasmine, who was busy with another customer, said "Aiyo yo yo, how will I attend to all customers, already I have this customer at hand." She then came to me performed the service, which was less painful than the less experienced staff. I was still ok with all this distress and traumatic experience. Now, while the threading session, Gerald came to her and said why are you (Jasmine) doing the threading service, you could have given it to the other staff?. That's when I lost it. I am not a mannequin, nor any new comers can come and experiment on me. I was in so much pain, upon that the new staff was plucking my hair in a very unpleasant manner.

The problems didn't end here. When I went for billing, Gerald and Rakesh Kumar showed me the bill and said that the price has risen and you have to pay a total of Rs. 799 after tax. even after using a Rs. 250 discount coupon.

Problems -

1. BAD SERVICE - Along with the excruciating painful service, the PROMISED SERVICE WAS NOT DELIVERED, as the hair and ingrowths are still visible in the leg area as shown in the pictures attached. The change in the waxing variant was only because there was a promise of removal of all the hair and ingrowths.

2. When your staff members suggest a new service and THEY DO NOT INFORM the change of price or PRICE RISE of the service to the customer, WHY SHOULD THE CUSTOMER PAY AN ADDITIONAL AMOUNT?

3. ALL SERVICES WERE CONDUCTED IN HASTE AND WERE VERY PAINFUL. Veteran staff members were in such hurry that they just wanted to finish the service and attend to other customers. THEY WERE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICE.

4. TIME MANAGEMENT - When someone books an appointment for some service, it is expected to start on time with an permissible delay of 10 - 15 minutes. 45 MINUTES DELAY IS A HUGE FLAW in the system.

5. Due to the incentive linked to the billing amount, staff members are FORCED TO UPSELL, and give false promises in the process, which inturn ruins the overall experience and in the end the customer does not get the desired outcome Therefore they will never recommend YLG services to anyone.

I have already sent an email and photos on their customer care ID.

I wanted all to know how YLG missells and misleads their customers.

[Sep 30, 2016] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mp HERE
                  Branch: hsr layout
                  The staff doesnt have any knowledge of the service they provide. They suggested heel peel on me and post the treatment my feet was bleeding. When i enquired, another staff turns up and says it was done by mistake and given my skin condition it should have never been done. Inspite of all this they billed me and said someone from head office will get in touch. A lady from some training department called me after 2 weeks and asked me to send pictures. Such is their audacity!! And when i told her about the incident she just hung up on me.
                  I could not walk for a week after that. My dermatologist says they put an acidic product on sensitive skin till it broke and started bleeding. What a pathetic way to treat people!

[Sep 21, 2016] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Monami Mukherjee
                    Last month ylg was promoting 100% sale. In this i ended up paying 3776 to which i was assured services worth rs 2500. It's validity was till 10th april. I was out of town and so i missed it for 2 days. As i called the brookfield center today where i had been a regular customer, the behaviour of the attendent had been horrible! It was a polite and humble request to which his reply was extremely harsh. As if i am the most annoying customer and he is the ceo of ylg. Such bad customer service is totally not accepted. If they are not willing to accommodate two days, at least they should know how to speak to customers. I swear, i will never ever visit any ylg center ever in my life.

[Apr 12, 2016] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

usha deo
                      I'd like to file a complaint against the supposed store manager by the name of "MADHURI" who runs the malleshwaram centre. I've been a regular YLG member and never have I have experienced any flaws by your beautician however it deeply saddens me to state that I underwent a horrible experience with a crazy lady who heads the billing counter and when asked what are name was because she refused to give me a hard copy of my bill she went berserk and created a scene after which I too indulged in a verbal battle with her, However, clearly I feel she's mentally unstable as I recorded halfway through our argument what was going on coz she was screaming on top of her voice and asked to to " GET OUT U SULLAE, NANO EE STORE MANAGER, DO WHAT U WANT" U CANT DO ANYTHING TO ME" she clearly abused her power and I don't think she's even qualified to be an employee leave aside a salon manager, she clearly isn't of sound mind and when i questioned her why she's stalling to give me a bill she said printer isn't working so when I insisted she gives me a manual bill she glared at me, so i asked her to "keep her attitude at bay" so she went mad, Clearly she's unable to string english words into sentences and couldn't comprehend what i was telling her she created such a scene that I cannot forget or forgive without doing something about it. SO halfway through the fight when she kept raising her voice and calling the staff members and falsely accusing me o[censored]sing vulgar language i recorded what she said and for that she got even more angry and tried to threaten and intimidate me by telling she's in charge of that place when I asked whose incharge and i'd like to complain. I CANNOT LET THIS GO. I'm a very respectable lawyer and never have I undergone such a HORRIFIC ordeal. So kindly revert back to me at the earliest else I'd have to take my grievances forward through other channels. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO INTIMIDATE PEOPLE AND ABUSE POWER. SO IM NOT GONNA LET THIS GO ESPECIALLY AFTER SHE FALSELY SLANDERED ME WITH FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND ASKED ME TO GET OUT.

[Mar 01, 2016] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

alertnote
                        I am writting this complaint against YLG, Rajarajesawri branch. I visited there 5 days ago for hands waxing and got Choclate waxing done by Madhu(don't know her full name). On first application itself I got to know there is something wrong in the wax as it was not coming out properly and was sticking on my hands. I could even see my skin coming out and hence was burning a lot. Upon asking to change the wax, She(Madhu) said it is just tanning which is coming out and will be okay by end of the day or max by tomorrow. I could see dark red patched and burns all over my hands. I have been getting waxing done for many years and never got this kind of rashes.

As said I visited that salon 5 days ago but still my skin is not recovered yet and I had to consult a Dermatologist. YLG claims to be expert in waxing and they have several wax types. The charges are very high with poor material quality and staff. Every YLG salon has one manager but they are good for nothing. So ladies, please be very very careful before opting for any service there especially face waxing. I had a very bad experience. #YLGIndia #RRNagarBranch #handwaxing

[Sep 28, 2015] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suppriyaaaa
                          I liked YLG in its initial days (around the year[protected]. The quality of service has deteriorated drastically and the cost has increased exorbitantly. Recently I got my hair smoothening done. The YLG(mallesaram) staff Narasimha did the smoothening( June 2015) ! Worst... I have undergone hair smoothening many times before this. (not in the last 2 years). So I know how the chemical treatment works/ the dos and donts.: 1) The chemical "1" which breaks the bonds should not be left more than 30 mins. But it was left for 45 mins. 2) None of the chemicals should be applied on the scalp. He loaded the creams on my scalp. 3)The steam iron was not done properly. Result: part of the hair are curly and this looks yacky! He later when I confronted agreed the steam iron wasnt working properly and they had raised a complaint to their head office. In that case why the hell did they use it on me! As a result of all these goo[censored]ps from their side, I ended up with severe hair loss and bad hair style. I end up having 15 hair strands in my hand every time I run hands through my hair . I went back to them after raising my concern, they wanted to sell some other loreal product which stops hair fall... Inhuman marketing gimmicks! I gave a written complaint to YLG office and no one came up with a solution! I still get calls from the malleswaram office for telemarketing about new dicount offers . I give them back every time they call. Bloody unprofessional chain of salon.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cosmetics

Recently Discussed

haircut
                            membership card is valid till dec 2018
                            Ylg India
                            complaining about customer service/cleanliness and other matters
                            Ylg India
                            after detan and facial face has turned darker than before
                            Ylg India
                            not satisfied with manager behaviour and way of communication