ZestMoney Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Jan 24, 2023

File a complaint to ZestMoney

Having problems with ZestMoney?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ZestMoney customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ZestMoney

ZestMoney Phone Numbers

ZestMoney reviews & complaints page 2

On 5/12/22 2 EMIs from zestmoney was scheduled on my account
For which 1 EMI ([protected]B1) was deducted successfully

And for second EMI (2CBB71CB7D36) an processing fee of ₹800 was deducted and ₹366.89 for some unknown reason was deducted and EMI amount was not debited.

In app when I tried paying it was showing autopay in process.
But now an late fee of Rs. 250 is...

I had done a transaction on Makemytrip of Rs 11265 on 18th January 2021 using ZestMoney.
The Repayment of the same amount was done on the same day (18th January 2022 around 3.20 PM)

But 6 months ago It started reflecting on the CIBIL report as not paid.

Since then I have sent numerous emails to them but the situation is still the same. Every month my CIBIL score is going down!!! It has gone down from 808 to 672.

I am feeling very helpless due to this, as my cibil score is so low, I will not get any new loans due to the poor CIBIL score.

Please help to fix this

Hi.
    I was having emi due on 05th of December and I made payment on the same day using loan repayment option on Phonepe. As currently I am in Oman, and didn't recharged for roaming, i failed to recieve any further sms from your side. But got one WhatsApp message yesterday saying I didn't paid for more than 20 days, and you people will send executives to my address. I am stressed now. I made payment on time, and having this from your side. I will register a complaint to authorities if you are sending executives to my address. Please check the payment details and update from your side.
    ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They provide invalid amazon voucher...while i using the voucher its telling someone is used.. it almost 3, 4 months over still no updates...
      ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made an order worth 1337 on Myntra on 4th nov 2022. That order i have cancelled, i have shared the cancellation screenshot to zest and they have cancelled the loan. but still i was getting msgs n calls asking me to pay for the cancelled order. when contacted customer support they are telling me that the order has been placed twice. when checked myntra, there was only one order. checked zest app it doesn't show any loan active. so why are they still asking me to pay. Im a middle class girl i cant afford this frudulent zest app.
        ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took a loan from Zest Money and paid all my EMIs on time and I paid my last EMI on 6-August-2022. But till now I have not received my NOC in this regard I have called in Zest Money many times since last 5 months but still I have not received my NOC every time I call in company say the same thing please don't worry Please we will help you but there is no response to the last email & call made to this company was Wed, Dec 14 at 1:33 PM (9 days ago) and complaint ticket number was -1966276 so please look into this and provide me noc asap.
          i attached a photo of my last email pls check
          ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          how it is possible that my issue is not resolved even they have note communicated with me and complaint is markedas resolved in my account

मैं कुछ दिनों से अपने एनओसी पर प्रतिक्रिया पाने की कोशिश कर रहा हूं।
            आईडी 6A66C379D2A8 के साथ एक ऋण अनुरोध 30 July 2022 को बंद कर दिया गया है।
            मुझे बंद करने के लिए एक एनओसी की आवश्यकता है और मुझे आपकी ओर से कोई प्रतिक्रिया नहीं मिल रही है।

मैं भी आगे बढ़ गया हूं। टिकट संख्या[protected]
            ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

₹20000 ka loan liya tha aur uski Pura payment kiya thi lekin mera civil mein updte nahin kiya Gaya abhi tak NOC bhi nahin Di gai hai abhi tak
              ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, my name is dipti patil.
                My zestmoney mobile number: +[protected]

I want to complaint that i have paid the repayment but didn't received any cashback from your side. As your policy says, Any interest charged on No-cost EMI will be processed as cashback. Cashback will be credited within 7 working days after each on-time EMI payment.

I have paid my repayment ₹5, 147 on 5th of December 2022. It's been a 20 days, didn't receive any cashback.

I hereby demand please cashback the amount.

Dipti
                ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took loan from zest money, i payed my3rd EMI also, i tried to contact them on different platform for my interest cash back, there is no replay. I want proper solution from their side. And my interest cash back also

Hello Team,
                    My PAN Card number is - DUCPK8921H
                    I was trying to sign up on your page and it shows that I already have an Account registered with the same PAN card.

Request you to please remove this from your data as I have never ever created any account with you guys in the past.

Thanks & Regards
                    ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hello Team please help with any update on the same

Dear Team we are already availed the zest money product right now deep finanacial propblem and we have facing hospitalised for last 2 months i have the Medical Bills aswell but today we have recived the phone call againist this number [protected] and he using abusive word and torture and harass
                      and states that she has no other source of income and hence asked you to provide on daily basics call and asking payment
                      ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been trying to get a response on my NOC for a couple of days now.
                        A loan request with ID S6EBHE61YBE6 has been closed on Sept 26th 2022.
                        I require a NOC for the closure and I am not getting any response from your side.

I have even escalated. Ticket number (#1291717)
                        Dec 16, 2022
                        How is this marked as resolved within seconds when they do not even communicate with me. This is outrageous
                        ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zest money people make me wait too much long & put me in que 216. This is ridiculous, you people don't value CUSTOMER time & money 🤬🤬🤬🤬... You people i don't have any work than waiting in your ### q of more than 200. Disgusting experience 😡🤬🤬🤬ð...

EMI Payment date - 02/12/2022
                            EMI Amount - 8112.79 ( Pre-Close )
                            Loan ID :[protected]

Money is debited from my bank account but is not reflecting in the app. Tried reaching out to the costumer service agents but they could not solve my issue.
                            Here i am attaching my bank statement.
                            ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have preclosed my loan amount of Rs. 21497 on 02/12/22.
                              My first EMI payment was done on 17/05/2022 of amount 16900.88.
                              The second EMI was done on 02/12/2022 of amount Rs. 8112.79.
                              During the payment of second EMI the money got debited from my bank account but it did not reflect in the dashboard in the app. I tried to reach out to costumer service but in vain they have no idea how to solve the issue. I have been sending email after email with my bank statement attached but no solution has been offered so far. One of the costumer agent after checking my bank statement assured me the indeed money was debited from my account and its fault from their side that they did not update my account. He said it will be updated within 48 hours. But it never did.
                              Loan ID:[protected]
                              ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I am Papori Saikia, Registerd phone number on zest money is [protected], Email: [protected]@gmail.com, I have made all the payments but Still amount debited from bank account. Kindly stop my Emandade
                                ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done a transaction with 0% interest pay EMI for an amount of 40, 999/- and this transaction is eligible for Rs.5000 Cashback as mentioned in zest money. Added screenshot as well. I have done all the EMIs within time but still I didn’t get promotional cashback.

So I contacted customer care and every time customer care confirmed that I will receive cashback within 2 days. It happened like for around 10 customer care representatives in a span of 2 months. Finally after 2 months of struggle decided to file a complaint to get my cashback.
                                  ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on Myntra through ZestMoney EMI on November 28, 2022 for amount Rs. 2172.0. The payment process failed multiple times at ZestMoney processing page and I received an error in the app. Only option was to retry the payment, so I retried the payment and finally the payment got approved. But now two loans of the same order are active in my ZestMoney account. The two active loan IDs are: [protected]E and A972601B4470. Myntra has only recieved a single order and they have made sure that there was no 2nd order placed.

Kindly respond as it is unfair to pay twice for single purchase due to ZestMoney's faulty processing page.
                                    Dec 11, 2022
                                    ZestMoney cancelled the 2nd loan. Problem solved!
                                    ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My registered mobile number is [protected]. I applied for personal loan on 5th Dec 2022 same was approved on that day only. They said loan will be credited within 3 working days . Today on 9th dec 2022 it's been 7 days but no single rupee is credited to my bank account. The app is showing emi due on 5th Jan with interest at 36% p.a. they are just repeating that we forwarded your query but no one is giving proper solution. Please help me I am in big trouble so i applied for this loan at 36% but I am not getting my funds. How I am suppose to pay interest without using their funds. Please help me . My registered mail id is [protected]@gmail.com