[Resolved] Zomato — gold membership could not be claimed while visited gold partner restaurant

Sector-17, Haryana, India
 Laxmikant007 on Aug 12, 2018
Zomato noe provide gud cuatomer and restaurant services in compare to swiggy, many times facing negative response from delivery partber end or else restayrant side. While taken zomato support always saying sorry but no chance of resolve my query. After getting gold membership vsited gold partner restaurant but restaurant denied for claim gold benefits same time in such scenario i contact with one of the executive again in revert saying sorry for convinience. No one can help in such case only sorry and future help was heared from all past zomato executive. There is no senior or nodal officer support no provided by them.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 15, 2018

[Aug 13, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zomato Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2018
Please share your registered contact details so that we can get this checked.

Comments

I haven't done anything wrong
I have ordered Domino's in Zomato and it was delivered 1¹/²hr late what can I do I didnt asked any refund but they blocked me

The bloody [censored]er, born pizza called thatfresh pizza with delicious taste. I ordered on zomato and they gave worst pizza and when i complain for that then the lazy owner abusing on call and said do whatever do you want to for pizza. And charge for 220.

Viral19's reply, Aug 11, 2018
I have never seen this types of pizza.
My complain no 118466
Zomato providing poor service & worst customer support team.
I have faced the issue in 6 oders.

Zomato using polothin bags in Chandigarh.
In Chandigarh polothin bags are ban.

Plz take care this issue also

I am Rashna F Chhoi, I have paid by ICICI bank for my zomato membership where as its been charged twice amounted to INR 1343.20. Requesting you to please refund the money back in our card.
Zomato deducted Rs.252 from my paytm account which was linked to my zomato account without my prior permission.
Picture attached along with the trasaction id.

The service is really really worst. No time sense. No sensible people. No proper knowledge in handling customer. Worst delivery people. No offers . Not maintaining quality.

This message to the management :

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE: ORDER ONLINE FROM ZOMATO . YOU WILL GET SAME EXPERIENCE LIKE US :-(((((((

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - gold membership could not be claimed while visited gold partner restaurant