[Resolved] Zomato — money refund

Vinay Singhvi on Aug 6, 2018
I have ordered food from golden leaf restaurant and they said they don't deliver the food if that is there they should remove that restaurant from list even after Paying from card the amont has not refunded order on 31 July and today is 6 August 7 days still not received the refund give the refund or give me that amount in the Zomato account so I can order something from that
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2018

[Aug 06, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zomato Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2018
Hey Vinay,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your order ID with us. Thanks.

Comments

I am Mohit Kumar i want to have a meeting with u regarding online order
I have not placed any order in my zomato account. but when i am trying to place an order using coupon code it is showing this is not applicable to you. This is not your first order. can you please help me to solve this?
Iam done my payment for pizza with my SBI netbanking but suddenly session time expired after the debit of amount Rs:119 and my amount is not refund to my account Plz refund my money.
Mob No:[protected]
We are severally ordered food at our location but all the time they are not delievering .
this application is fake,
kish4raja's reply, Oct 20, 2018
It seems fake and fraud company for looting our hard earned money.
I had placed an order which got accidentally confirmed while browsing through the menu. The amount was Rs. 632.8.

As Zomato chat was not responding even after I waited for fifteen minutes, I called the restaurant and the delivery boy from zomato whose number was displayed on my app . The restaurant had declined the order and it was reflected on my app.

Zomato called me where one call i missed and the second call i attended. The executive assured me that the order is cancelled and my refund will be done . I even got the refund confirmation as zomato credits on my app .

After all these, in the evening when i opened the app to order dinner with my zomato credits, I was surprised to see the credits as zero.

On contacting the chat support, I got a response as " As per our records, your order was cancelled because we were not able to connect with you. We will not be able to initiate refund as our delivery person and support team tried several times to reach out to you but there was no response at your end".

After asking the chat executive at least to explain his varying responses and to recheck my call and chat records, he was not willing to do so (and was rude)and was just asserting that he will share a stern feedback with the delivery management and try to improve and so on.

I m deeply troubled to be having to write about Zomato where in my Rs.632 is gone for no reason.
Being a regular customer of yours, don't you guys at least have a responsibility to treat your customers with respect and empathy?
I even emailed zomato customer care with following ids: help@zomato.com, order@zomato.com and info@zomato.com. Nobody replied yet. I waited for 4 days.

Expecting my refund as lazypay (it was my payment method) at the earliest.

Order number: [protected]
Date: 8th October 12:01 P.M
anjabsk's reply, Jan 5, 2019
They are looting like this to every customer but they don't know that when our cell is not reachable and someone tries to call us then we get a message saying that these numbers tried calling you whenever the cell finds network. But, in these cases as Zomato is running a scam and if they only require to call us then why did they ask for address. For this they will say that your address is not exact. They are also not ready to provide the proofs like screenshot of their delivery executives cell so that we can trust that they actually tried calling us.
Worst application
Scamster application
fake application and worst are their support executives. They hire un educated cheats and ###.
cheater
Fake application and they are cheaters.
Scamsters