ZTE Corporation Customer Care
ZTE Telecom India Pvt. Ltd.

ZTE Corporation Customer Care

ZTE Telecom India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Building No.10,Tower B, 6th Floor, DLF Cybercity
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Millennuim Business Park, A/8,Sector-1, 2nd Floor, A-Wing, Mahape, Navi Mumbai, 400710
Tel: +91 99 6739 6204

Load

ZTE Corporation related photos (38)

ZTE Corporation Complaints & Reviews

hemant240186
in just two months after the purchase it went out of order,

when i had submit it to reliance customer care solutions for replacement they did not replace it and that it was ok,

so after their assurance i recharged it with Rs 200,that recharge had validity of seven days
after few hrs it again stopped working but
this time they took it for replacement and took atleast 8 days to replace that data card

in this process my 200 Rs went in vein.i need compensation for that reliance is not taking the responsibility for that

Please help.........my numbers are [protected],[protected],[protected],
the service centre is ADONIS CUSTOMER RELATIONS AGRA in front of Sri Ram Talkies
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:33:31

ZTE Corporation — Speakers and Google play services

My phone's loud speakers and Google play services were not working and I submit my phone in erode service centre but they cannot repair my phone because the parts are not there. They return my phone without repairing it after 5 months. Service centres sucks
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Vijay Kumar Gupta
    Dear Sir, I have Bought a new mobile on 31/01/2010 from my local shop I have Bill also. with the mim-nimum 6 month warranty.after4 and 5 days My display was damaged itself. now I have tried to get it repaired at their service Centre which I have found in the list which I got in the box. but when I went at their service centre. I found that almost service centre was closed. Now I am very tired to run away for this display. even I tried in market but in market display is not avaailabl for thisphone.
    Now problem is that I have taken so many leave from company to gat it repair from their service station. But I can not take more leave . Infact I tried all the service centre of delhi.

Plz suggest me What should I do Now.

Vijay Gupta
    P/4-968, Sultan Puri, Delhi-110086
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:55:26
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

ZTE CDMA1X modem — poor speed [Resolved]

pushpendra kumar arora
      Dear Sir
      I am using my data card no.[protected] since last one year and the speed of datacard is worst, i think the...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Tarun Goyal
      Dear Sir /Madem
      As this is inform you that i have parched a data card(Data cards number [protected]) from my Friend Mr. Sanjay Agrawal 02-aug-09, And on 18-aug-09 i went to your WEBWORLD (Preet vihar New delhi-92) to Activate the Data cards, The Person told me that your Data Card is in “Already working” you have to Recharge only, then in the same time I get the recharge of Rs 99. But it is not correct, Second time when I move to the Web world he told me to parched the new number and he given 2 new number i.e. [protected] and [protected], then also it is not working.
      This is happening from last 2 month with me, my 1st interaction is with Mr. Rahul and Mr. Lalit , again yesterday I went to the webworld and meet Mr. Vashi regarding the Issue which I have faced from last 2 month. He being a Sr. person he also not respond me as a Sr. Employee of Realiance. It is totally a bad think for me that being a good company the customer not accept this type of behavior from the Employee.
      So, sir/ Madem it is humble request to you all please take action on the same for Mr. Rahul , Mr. Vashi and Mr. Lalit. Hoping for the positiveness from your side, and activate my Data Card ASAP otherwise I will go to Consumer Court. The Detail is as below

Company Name :- ZTE
      Model Number:- MC315
      Number:- [protected]
      Another allotted N0. [protected],[protected].
      SNO of Data Card- [protected]
      Connection Holder Name- Sanjay Agrawal
      Add.- Jagrati Enclave Anand vihar.
      Date of Recharge :- On[protected] recharge)in [protected].
      Realiance Webworld Add.- Preet vihar Delhi-92.
      First Contact Person- Mr. Rahul,lalit,
      Second Contact Person - Mr. Vashi.

Best Regards,
      Tarun Goyal
      [protected]@gmail.com

Activationof Data cards
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:23:03
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

ZTE USB modem mg880+ — retailer and service of reliance internet support [Resolved]

shekhar jasiwal
        I had reliance postpaid connection with USB Modem zet mg880+ (speed). From the date of purchase i am facing the problem with...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

shekhar jasiwal
        hallo sir,
        I am shekhar jasiwal res.in parbhani , last 6 day my usb net is not given sufficient speed ( 0-5 kbps) so i am complain to customer care I am not satisfied and sall my problem .thats have i am go to retailer and wan counseled my connection and return my money .but he cant return my money and never give any service . castmer care says take that usb modem and give to care center . but in this city never any service station and this is nor my job because last 4-5 day i given the cannection . usb speed is time to time dominate pls reply what we do ? what is my mistake? mistake is i am given your cannection ?
        last 6 day i am loss my money because of net problum .
        sall my problum i am not satisfied with your retailer so canseled my cannection and return my money .

shekhar jaiswal

shivaji road , parbhani
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:17:58

Ravindra Chimanlal Shah
          R/ Sir,
          I have forgot my old I D and password to check my Broadband usage, So please let me know, how to check?
          Pl. let me know the Web site and other details also.
          I am in Ahmedabad and my L. L. No. is 27477730.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:16:29

manish diwakar
            my net connect device was terminated a year and a half ago.i wanted to activate the device on a new connection.i paid my due bill of rs. 189 only ten days ago.The authorities( mr. Abhishek,mr. Umesh including the branch manager) at "reliance webworld,gomtinagar,lucknow" asked me to submit rs. 335 only for the new connection and provided me a new number assuring me that the RSM number will be released within TWO DAYS.
            After 12 days they said there is another connection bill due on this RSM after the termination of my number, of RS.800.
            How culd it be possible if my due was cleared only 12 days before on the name of MANISH DIWAKAR.
            1. How can they charge me for the new number if release of RSM was unsure.
            2.How is it possible that some other person can use my rsm number without my permission,also when my bill of rs.189 was pending.
            3.The foremost thing is that"i suffered from intense mental harassment from 15 days" which forces me to go to CONSUMER FORUM if nothing is done within 48 hours.
            manish diwakar ( [protected])
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:09:31

Asif Nazir Bhatt

I was working in the ZTE Telecom India Pvt. Ltd upto 20th August 2007.Now please let me know the total PF amount in my account number KN/34867/275 so that I can apply for the final withdrawl of same.Also please please clarify whether I should use only the form 19 for the final payment of the PF.

Srinagar
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:07:35

Asif Nazir Bhatt
                I resigned from the duties on 21st July 2007 with the due notice served to the company and 20th August 2007 was my last working day. I received the salary and other allowances due upto July 2007.I submitted the exit interview to then HR executive Ms.Lakshimi first and then forwarded the same to Mr.Sandeep along with all relevant details/formalities completed for releasing of my relieving, experience certificate, PF withdrawal form, leave encashment etc.I also contacted Mr.Sandeep a number of times regarding the same for processing of my resignation case but every time he assured me that the case is being processed but finally nothing happened. I also contacted then regional manager Mr.Sahashank Verma then a number of times in this regard who also forwarded the mail in this regard and advised me to be in touch with Mr.Sachin Yadav the HR executive at Chandigarh.I was in touch with Mr.Sachin for almost two months but nothing happened in the end.I worked with zeal and zest in the best interests of ZTE, inspite of this the HR department has not shown any conceretd effort for the settlement of my resignation case. Therefore it is my humble submission to look into the matter for settlement of my resignation case.

Srinagar
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:05:53
                First get the PF code of your company. Eg:AP/HY/12345 means Andhra Pradesh, PF Code 12345.

Net check whether your PF withdrawal form has been forwarded to the PF commissioner's office.

If not forwarded, follow up with the company.

End
                same has happened to me

i was zte employee from 2008 sep to june 2009

but no one is responding from HR.

Dr.T.V.Rao MD
                  I have purchased a SLIDER virgin mobile for 2, 000 Rs made my ZTC company replacing the basic Haier phone 3 months back, I wish to state it very poor in catching the signal in comparing with Haier phone I wish the CDMA mobile operators should take into consideration the quality of the phones they are linked, otherwise people walk away to GSM connections The place I am living in Kolar there is neither service nor any one to help. So I kept my mobile in cold storage losing the advantage of Virgin number Dr.T.V.Rao MD
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:05:03

Prashant Mara
                    I am Prashant Mara working in ZTE teleocm Applied for the PF withdrawal on 12/03/2009 and my PF No is KN/BN/34272/102902, but still i have not received the PF amount. Kindly let me know the status of the PF amount.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:54:18
                    I have already submitted, withdrawl amount form to pf office. So Pls let me know the status of my PF amount and when can i expect this amount?

KN/BN/18453/5654

ZTE Telecom — Regarding my pf I have applied 4 months before

Octber 2008 I have already submitted, withdrawl amount form to pf office. So Pls let me know the status

of my PF amount.

kn/bn/34272/96408
                    I have submitted the withdrawl amount form on October'2008 to your office. So Pls let me know the status of my PF amount.

MY PF NO : K.N/B.N/25454/1101
                    IN ZTE TELECOM all the HR ARE WHORES Hire from prostitute zone you have to agree on that i[censored] was in mumbai you have got all the money back by contacting local goons near office .

You can speak with RUPALI NATAKI the biggest whore in ZTE TELECOM HR IN MUMBAI

mr.mukeshkumar
                      I am still waiting for my full and final settlement from ZTE Telecom India Pvt. Ltd. more than 6 months passed from date of leaving.
                      I have submited all company asset to Circle Admin and all data to CPM. I have receiving email from them.

Full Name: Mukesh Kumar

Dhanbad, Jharkhand
                      Mobile: 91-[protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:11:24

data service not working

My ZTE 5 SHOWING WIFI CONNNECTED BUT NO DATA SERVICE WORKING EVEN MOBILE DATA IS NOT WORKING SO BROWSER SHOWING PAGE NOT FOUND WHERE WIFI SIGNAL IS OK
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

ZTE MG880 CDMA IX — USB NETCONNECT NOT WORKING FOR WANT OF INSTALLATION DRIVER [Resolved]

ASHOK KUMAR CHOUDHARY
                        DRIVER IN UPLOADED SYSTEM LOST DUE TO FORMATING OF SYSTEM.
                        CD PROVIDED INITIALLY MISPLACED AND USAGE STOPPED SINCE...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Complainant7366318
                        I m facing problem from last 3 days, as i unable to send mails from my outllok express.
                        pls resolve my problem.

regards,
                        Ganesh.S
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:11:33
                        Dear Ganesh.S,

For your problem, you can contact our service center in India for assistance.

Service Hotline:[protected] or[protected](Bangalore) (9:00am to 6:30pm, Monday to Saturday)

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Best Regards

Sincerely yours
                        pls send cable for configre of reliance ZTE - MC315 wireless modem

thanks

Chaman Ahuja
                          I had Purchased a Reliance Netconnect modem (ZTE MG880) which initially worked but since 1 month even it is connected to my computer, the dialer says "Modem Not Found". voice calls are possible but data calls (NETconnection is failed). Even I don't find a service centre of the co. in my city i.e. Lucknow.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:57:55

ZTE — Welcome Tune Moving Problem

Dear Complaint Dept,

I am Sridhar R Your Tata Indicom Customer My Mobile Number [protected]. My Mobile Welcome Tunes Moving Problem. So Many Time Your Customer Care Inform. Our Response 12800 UNSUB Message Service. So i Will 3 Times This Message Sent To Message This Number. Still To Today This Time Not Moved the Welcome Tunes. So Pls Moving the Welcome Tunes

Sridhar R.
                          Why not contact: [protected]@zte.com.cn for help?
                          I recommend you download the software of MG880 from the following link:http://www.rcom.co.in
                          Then, please click: Reliance NetConnect---Data Cards---Downloads(2000/XP/VISTA32 bit)---ZTE USB Modem (MG880)

ZTE — unable to check my account usage (upload/download)

hello sir,
                          my self amit mittal and i m from jaipur. i had take the bsnl broadband connection on 25-05-09.
                          now i want to check my upload/download status. so by complaining at ur toll free no. 1500.
                          They said: sir plz logon to our web: "dataone.in",
                          & U'll get ur account status.

but i m not getting my detail of that.

so kindly plz help me for my problem..

my mobile no. is [protected]. and my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com..

kindly plz reply me
                          as early as possible to you!!

Thanking You!

From:

Amit Mittal
                          sir, mera zte evdo from bsnl postpaid hai l main chahata hoon mera zte evdo modam prepaid karwana toh please meri madad karen main apka abhari rahoonga main jaipur ka rahne wala hoon

ZTE — not working since 10 days

I was successfully using this product since one year. Suddenly net is not connected.I am in Ranchi.Even the messages are coming and going.
                          i have a problem in my modem so plz check it now it is on warrenty.
                          plz reply me [protected]
                          the, modem no is [protected]
                          MODEM ZTE SAYA UDAH 10 HARI ADA KOMENT " MODEM NOT FOUND"
                          TRUS DIMANA DISTRIBUTOR/SERVICE CENTRE MODEM ZTE DI SURABAYA?

Rutika Lamture
                            i m use the data card internet to my pc..
                            but after connecting it indicate 28.8 kbps speed..
                            that is sooo slow speed .
                            on this problem any solution of new version of software.. & any other..
                            solutions to increase internet speed...
                            i search some cause from ur site i.e as follow...
                            ...
                            AfteReliance Netconnected, OS inform: connection speed: 28.8Kbps.
                            Cause:
                            The firmware and client software is too old.
                            Solution:
                            Upgrade the firmware to 25.07.016 or above.
                            Upgrade the client software to HOST25.06.016 or above.
                            ...

hence, can i downloat that software from internet if yes, then give me address...

& give link o[censored]pgrade firmware...
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:48:07
                            I recommend you may contact them by Email: [protected]@zte.com.cn
                            iam getting very low
                            im feeling the problem of the network. in the city.
                            please solve the problem. sir i had been using reliance phones since 4years. every time i change my number i always takes only and only reliance products and number.
                            this time also im using reliance data card MG880 but im geting the network problem. many times it gets disconnect while im doning the work in the net.
                            sir' you are Requested to please solve the problem.
                            hope i will get the result as soon as possible.
                            thanks.
                            reliance customer
                            Ram chander.
                            cani download adviseed driver from reliance netconnect site witch is :

is it correct .after this can i got good speed pls suggest
                            kuldeep.[protected]@gmail.com
                            hi ALL
                            thanks for advice i found so many reason behind this see here
                            1) netconnect datacard which is build by ZTE, HUWAI, SIGMA (costly), BT is authentic by a radius server
                            which give you speed after checking plan and datacard type

2)if There are a lot of wireless internet options available in India now for instance airtel data card and hutch data cards which has now changed to vodafone data card and tata indicom and reliance are also offering wireless internet at very affordable rates but when compared to UK prices are still very high in India as one can get a wireless broadband connection using 3g technology at £10 per month from 3g and Vodafone and speeds are faster then 256kbps with the added advantage o being able to go anywhere within the UK.

I have got this reliance wireless data card and to be honest I don’t like it that much when I compare the speed with what I get in UK as some pages take ages to open leave alone establishing an ftp connection with my servers…

I normally have to do a lot of remote work obviously require me to have a good internet connection all the time although I have a team of guys working 24/7 but there are still some problems which they cannot take care of themselves and have to refer those problems to me. I am now looking at buying a teaming software and have at least three wireless connections one another laptop and use a LAN network on another laptop so that I would get access to the best network at all times but then this comes with its own set of problems for example if I am doing some work on a server I will be logged out every time my ip address changes.. I guess will wait for 3g for the time being reliance data card is doing the trick
                            I am harrassed mentally by your service for last 01 month. I have recharged with Rs 999 for unlimited use but the modem is not working and also I am not informed by the engineer about this problelm. After becoming the cosumer to your service I fill Guilty as to why I opted for MTS.
                            I am not getting speed and when I connect yhe net I don't get home page, I get error 404.the problem i am facing for last 2 months. I called customer care several times but nobody could solve the problem. if problem persists I am forced to surrender the net connect.

mohsin abdul gaffar shaikh
                              hello sir contect me

my usb modem has deactived by[protected]

u have y to 562rs billis
                              i have u r regularly customer and i will pay with u r bill

but u sent me high court notice

may i try to call u r branch this number but not respond

check +[protected]

i am not free
                              account number is [protected]
                              pls call me this number +91 [protected]

mashaikh
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:17:10

APURV BHATNAGAR
                                I have requested several times that i am not receiving any of the statements from HSBC but still the situation is as it is . How a customet would know the bill unless or untill he receives the Statement . Every time i call in customer care they just forward my complaint and nothing happens .

I would not pay even a single penny if i dont receive my statements on time . i am about to file a complaint to the laws know as i have lot many family members in the same business .
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:16:50

ZTE TELECOM INDIA PVT LTD — 300 km dist not delivered 2kg pkt since 6 days

We ZTE Telecom India pvt Ltd , on Dt 22/11/10 registered (Docket No K[protected] one small (2kg) Pkt for transprotation from Guwahati(Assam) DTDC Super Branch to Silchar(Assam) around 300 km away from source not delivered since the 6th day itself.

They are not responding properly on phone and direct contact. They are saying that they delivered the pkt from 23 itself but today (26/11/10) they changes their word and said that the pkt staying at Guwahati it self.

ANIL KUMAR
                                RF ENGINEER

Mob [protected]
                                email : aan.[protected]@gmail.com

Jai Kumar

My Datacard No. is [protected] in the name of M/s. Forms & Gears, Chennai.

It has been over one month from now that my data card has been installed in my lap top. Still Iam unable to connect to the net. Number of times I called to your customer service personnel, but still thay have not sorted out the problem. I also contacted Mr. Rajesh, Sr. Manager - Reliance, Chennai but in vain. But now he just not lifting the phone itself, as he is familiar with my number.
                                  Even I contacted the person who gave this connection to me Mr. Chinnaraj and Mr. Rajasekar but they are just escaping my calls.

I am fed up with this kind of service you are providing. Please ensure that my data card is set ok and just contact the above three persons I have mentioned and tell them to provide good service to the customers.

Yours faithfully