Complaints in Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Koovs Marketing Consulting Pvt Ltd - Regarding replacement of damaged items from Koovs

vishlesh on Mar 13, 2012
I have ordered a item - Combo Offer of Pigeon Little Wonder 550w + 3Pc Non Stick Gift Set (1 Qty) on dated Feb 13, 2012, 10:22 PM on www.koovs.com. I received the items on 23.02.2012 from Koovs. When the courier is opne I found that Pigeon Mixer is damaged. I booked a complaint on the same day....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Appliances

RechargeItNow.com - Refund not received

nbkii7b1 on Mar 13, 2012

My Name is Arun Maheshwari.

This is regarding a fraud by Website rechargeitnow.com.

I Recharged from their website My mobile for Rs.500.It was mentioned on their website that I will get Rs.500 as talktime.However I got only 406 as Talk time.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

adsysindia - Fake Company

swapnaMCA on Mar 13, 2012
I'm fresher, Recently i got a mail from ADSYSINDIA, saying that opening for Fresher for some many position like Java develore, Test eng, .net, JE22 and so on.

They ask first create a profile in ODesk and send confirmation mail to debashish kumar. I did everything.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Computer Software

Tata DoCoMo - Disconnected the sim

vinnii123 on Mar 13, 2012
I have done mobile number portability from Vodafone to TATA Docomo on last week of Feb, 2012. I have submitted the document to the retail docomo store in Srinagar. But after a week, my mobile got disconnected saying that I have not submitted the documents. I went to the main...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Telecommunications

IRCTC - reactivate my account

NikhilD on Mar 13, 2012
Please activate my acc.. not sure why IRCTC deactivated the account

user id: nikhildshp
mail: nikhildshpnde@live.in...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Travel Agents

tArANG Technologies - Cheating by HR

jonaks on Mar 13, 2012
I am here to submit a cheating complaint about Sriharsha, Sr, HR Tarang Technologies Bangalore. He knows how to make a person himself drop an offer...He had arranged for an interview with volvo (as the Volvo HR had themselves referred the resume) and was not keen on my offer as I...

Euphoria, SunCity Apts - Sewage water problem near Euphoria, SunCity Apts, Iballur

Ramparth on Mar 13, 2012
I live at Euphoria, SunCity Apts, Iballur. Recently I have noticed some people indulging in "Land filling" operation in the sites next to our apartment.

This has led to the sewage water coming onto the roads. Besides causing problems in movement to us (this is our only...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Yamaha / Fz - S Bike - Fuel Indication sensor is not working even tho after changing the fuel sensor in yamaha service center.

leelakumarit on Mar 13, 2012
Hi I am Leelakumar, using FZ-s bike from past 2years, Now am facing the problem with Fuel indication even tho i put 300rs or 400rs fuel it displayed only 1 point in fuel display.

My bike Fuel indication is not working from last 1month,When i gave for servicing i informed this...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Varsha Travels - Exploitation for Tirupati Package

ajeykul on Mar 12, 2012
Horrible,Disgusting and the worst experience in my Life. Kindly read the following harassment points ::
1- I booked bus for 10pm, at 9pm when I called i was told that Bus is cancelled. Neither from Red bus or from Varsha Travels i got any call about cancellation. After calling 4 times...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Reliance Communications - RELIANCE DATA CARD

Chaithra M Bhat Adiga on Mar 12, 2012
THIS IS REGARDING MY DATA CARD...

FIRST Reliance offers me a great offer where in If I pay for 3 months of Internet services in advance I get the Data card for free.. I did pay the full bill amount. But the Employees were negligent enough to put in the wrong plan... !!
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Computer Hardware

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
shopume.com
shopume.com - Payment Deducted but no response
(9 minutes ago)
Michelin India
Cracking & chipping of tyre treads