Complaints in Bangalore, Karnataka, India

IT Network Solutions. in - Fraud and Cheating in the name of SEO in Google

AECSWorld on Dec 15, 2011
One of the firm name called IT Networks Solution in Mahadevapura, Marthahalli Bangalore promised me to submit my company website in Google and have taken 27k for the SEO in Google, but now the lady named Mrs.Gracy is not answering to my calls nor emails (8123205836), We went to their office...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Internet Services

Dell India / Inspiron Laptop - Company not covering warranty

Raghu Dwarakanath on Dec 15, 2011
I bought a dell laptop and also an extended warranty which reads "complete coverage".

Today I find out that the stupid company will not pay for the battery. Even though they said it it is complete coverage end to end.

This is unfair and these guys are...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Green Line Travels - refund of cancelled railway ticket am

Sumanthpali on Dec 15, 2011
I have booked 4 railway tickets through travel agent to Goa.Out of 4 tickets only 2 tickets got confirmed and when i asked for the refund of 2 cancelled tickets Travel Agent is refusing to give .PNR number , date of journey & Address of travel agent is mentioned below

PNR...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Travel Agents

PF office, K.R.Puram, Bangalore, Karnataka Complaints - PF Amount not Credited - PF Office, K.R.Puram, Bangalore, Karnataka Complaints - PF Amount not Credited

Jayanth S B on Dec 15, 2011
Hello sir,

My PF no. is PY/KRP/19214/097609.
I got the status from IBM office that it has been submitted to department on 23/08/2011
Almost 4 months over.
I tried to call on all the numbers i.e 080-25613382 / 25617629 /25611955 but there was no response .
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Government Organizations

pao(OR)asc bangalore - NON ADJUSTMENT OF PAY & ALLCES

abhay k singh on Dec 15, 2011
1. I, No 15762620X Hav(PA) Abhay Kumar Singh serving in Indian Army since 28 Dec 1995 and presently posted at Regional Centre ECHS Delhi Cantt since 29 Nov 2010.

2. Inspite of repeated requests / reminders neither the following casualties has been adjusted in my IRLA nor credited...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Employers

KORYO Steam Iron box KSW 11 X - Breaking of ultra thin Sole plate

sudeepu on Dec 15, 2011
I bought KORYO steam iron box KSW 11X from BIG BAZAR BSK 3rd stage, Bangalore on 23.01.11 (2 year warranty).
The sole plate broken into two pieces aftrer few months. I took the defective iron box for repair/replacement. They refused to replace and asked me to pay Rs. 400/- for repair....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Tata DoCoMo - sms harassment

mrinal_kanti on Dec 15, 2011

Somebody with the mobile no 8092815209 sending very filithy and nasty messages to my wife's mobile.My wife is mentally depressed and tensed ue to this. She got the first message at about 12.15 am on 14 dec 2011 and the next message at about 1.00 pm or so on the...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Sexual Abuse

Nokia - Failed to provide problem free Unit

Prasanna Kumar C R on Dec 15, 2011
Date :Dec 15, 2011

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Its really painful to mail you very often regarding My Nokia N8 Unit even after my repeated visits, call's and mail's. you are failed to provide conditioned Unit. till today I have not received good unit from...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Mobile Handsets

raj kumar - PAN Card Stolen

rajdaksha on Dec 14, 2011

This is Raj kumar from Bangalore. Today My Pan card was stolen. please block my pan card as soon as possible.
PAN Card Number is ALAPR5367C.

Also, Please let me know how to get the duplicate card and where as well.

Thanks in Advance.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Other

iibc bangalore - worse institute taking money in the names of job

stanger on Dec 14, 2011
IIBC bangalore is the worse institute in the world .they r taking money in the name of placement,but they r not having any contacts wid the company.Mr Siva and Mr DSR r simply running their business and snatching the money from the job seekers. They will never provide placement and faculties...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Bangalore, Karnataka, India Complaint category Institutes

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
Beam Cable Broadband Hyderabad
Pathetic customer care/mgmt.
(2 hours 27 minutes ago)
Flipkart
Product not delivered in one day even after paying extra money for express delivery .
(2 hours 37 minutes ago)
Vijaya Bank
Misbehaviour & balance deduct from my account
(3 hours 22 minutes ago)