Complaints in Uttar Pradesh, India

Samaj Kalyan Vibhag - scholarship refunding

ashwani gupta
espected sir
Sir my name is ashwani gupta. i am a student of B.Tech-II year from 'pranveer singh institute of technology,kanpur' , Lucknow affilated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. Sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '2009-10' but my other friends have got their...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Education

Dog Catcher - Dog Catcher

santoshreal
Dog Catcher

I stays in Sec 2c, House No. 213 Vasundhara, Ghazibad -201012.

We have a dog lying right in front of our gate all day and it creates lots of day to day problems. Its hard to get in or out of the house and he was running towards...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Other

Godrej - Very poor customer Service from godrej

rahul.kosi30
Poor service from Godrej customer care
I have purchased Godrej Fully Automatic front loading Washing Machine : GFT 700 . I have given a complaint regarding my machine is unable to hold water in his tank on 20.02.10 ( Service Call no : 884069 ). after many follow ups local Representative...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Washing Machines

Liu & Regional Passport Office, Ghaziabad - to correct the date of birth in passport form

Pratik Prakash singh
Sir, i am Pratik Prakash Singh, i have applied for passport on 25/03/2010 from ghaziabad passport office. my police report has been received(at muradnagar police station) . my problem is that whenever i check my status report on the web site www.passport.gov.in ( on the internet) my date of...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Passport Services

Softdreamz Technologies - Asking for Forgiveness from the Company

vinod athenker
Dear All Readers
I am vinod Athenker,

I have posted complians on this website in some anger & frustration to all of you.
I accept this misake.This company & it's chief executive has not done any fraud with me or any body else.I take back all my allegations...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Computer Software

godrej refrigerator eon GFe21CFC1B,cabinet 711180256 - frequent break down mainly due to gas leak, heavy noise

G K Mishra
I bought one godrej refrigerator 245 lit capacity from spencers gaurav towers jaipur on 6.1.07 vide bill no 7255. the refrigerator was noisy and suffering from heavy vibrations. it was attended many times during warranty
due to poor or no cooling, complaint was lodeed to godrej smart...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Refrigerators

raynolds.bz - investment

prince kushwaha
This site provided 5 Bank details since one month ago in India. I had not received a single amount from this site. If any body are withdrawing doller in any bank, Kindly purchase epoints from me at 75%. My contact detail is princekushwaha@yahoo.com....
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Products & Services

Tata Motors - no service

jayant kumar bahuguna
This is to bring in to your kind notice that i had purchased one tata sumo grand in the month of aughts 2009 from tata dealer sterling automobile noida.My vehicle no is UP-14AT 9963 IN THE NAME OF JAYANT KUMAR BAHUGUNA.which is purchased for taxi operation and registered under commercial Number.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

EMS - speed post not delivered

triptikhetan
i hav send a ems speed post to pune symbiosis center of distance learning dated on 6-10-2010.bt still it has not been delievered.EU379588062IN...its urgent its related to my exam otrwise i ll not be able to appear in my exam...............KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL ASAP

tripti khetan
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

EMIRATE AIRLINE GROUP - Soft Copy Of Your Offer Appointment From Emirate Airline Group

shrutimalhotra
Hi I Got this appointment letter plz have a look this is totally fake !!!!!!

BEST WAY TRAVEL VISA UK (BWTV)

BWTV Corporate Building,

12 Milton Hills,...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Airlines

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(7 minutes ago)
MTS
false bill payment by me and force by call and court notice
(9 minutes ago)
Hiddenjobs.in
Payment made to hidden jobs
(14 minutes ago)
Vodafone India
Cheating with Top ups
(21 minutes ago)
HTC
HTC Desire 820
(49 minutes ago)
Bharat Gas
price of new bharat gas connection