Complaints in Uttar Pradesh, India

Konica Minolta Healthcare I Pvt. Ltd. - Recruitment in DDO Office on District Level

Mukesh Chauhan on Dec 12, 2011
Dear Sir /Mam,
I have completed BCA (Bacholar of Computer Application) in 2005-08. and Currently working in Konica Minolta Healthcare I Pvt.Ltd.as a Customer Support Engineer from June-2008.
My questiom is, Are you providing jobs in DDO Office as data entry level in Kisan Beej...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Jyotiba Phule Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Veer bahadur Singh Purvanchal university - Late result of Jai Bajarang Girls College, Mungrabadshapur, Jaunpur

er.arun.abes on Dec 12, 2011
Veer Bahadur Singh University has conducted Bed exam 2011
of all affiliated collages togather but they did not given result of all collages togather .They have given results of some collages.Please make pressure on university so that they can declare remaining result before 15-12-2011.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Education

Supertech Limited - Cancellation of Plot in Upcountry Project

Kanchan Arora on Dec 12, 2011

I have booked a plot in Upcountry Project of Supertech Limited in October'2010 and paid earnest money of Rs. 2.00 lac at the time of booking. At the time of booking they have committed to arrange 75% value of the plot as loan from their Financial Partners viz HDFC...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Building Developers

Madhur Courier - Non Delivery of Important Docs

bhardwajanil on Dec 12, 2011
Dear Concern,

LIC office Kurukshetra has sent a packet of docs through madhur courier at my address, that is 480/12, friend society, vasundhara, Gaziabad, on 3rd December, Still i am following from Madhur courier people. Kurukshetra franchisee cont. No. is 09992555809 has given...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Airtel Warehouse - short quantity delivered at consignee's point

Airtel Ware House on Dec 12, 2011

On 09.12.2011 we have booked a Parcel Wide Consignment No. J81477121
for Allahabad, enclosing 21 T.Shirts, 100 Keyrings and 100 Pens.

The Stock is packed in front of your Representative Mr. Amit and he
himself Sealed the Bag (Seal No. J241884)...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category News & Media

Idea Cellular - unusual Deduction of money

vikas08207 on Dec 12, 2011
Dear Sir/madam
I am an idea user since 2007 and my number is 9911899049. but from last one year i got many problem from your services and whenever i call ur customer care they either disconnect my phone or every time says that our server is down so call me back after 30 minute and after...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recharge It Now - failed recharge

beernath on Dec 11, 2011
order no-R56706406c11
maine aircel ka 125 ka recharge 6 december ko 9716821570 par kiya tha lekin recharge nahi hua jab ki balance deduct ho gaya....

Lic Housing Finance Ltd. - non disbursement of sanctioned loan

sonia.aadi.singh on Dec 11, 2011
LIC HFL home loan with file no. 3103000684 under the name of Mrs. Neeraj Verma W/o Sandeep Singh was sanctioned on the date 12/10/2011. But it is not disbursed till date. Due to their sanctioning my home loan I paid my house builder a sum of Rs.14,32,932 on my own after which the loan amount...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Loans

Idea / Postpaid To Prepaid (9837068636) - misguide and cheating ( Tampering my ID )

Rohitdeep99 on Dec 11, 2011
Dear Team,
I am user of Idea or Escotel since launch year 1996 and this particular No. I am using for last 7 year. Paid bill amt of Rs. 2.5 lac approx on this No. only.

I was very happy with the services of Idea till last 2-3 months. I never expect this type of attitude...
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

ELDECO UTOPIA - CHEATING THE RESIDENTS

anupamjh on Dec 11, 2011
The builder has installed a prepaid meter system to charge electricity and maintinence thru this system. Eldeco management is illegally debiting amounts at their will to the prepaid system and charging the residents and harrassing them by disconnecting the electricity without any information.
Complaint comments Read comments Complaint country Uttar Pradesh, India Complaint category Real Estate

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

ONGC
Not recived refund of application fee for gt2013
(1 hours 17 minutes ago)
Accenture Services
They are not connecting me to Customer Care - This is actually seventh time happening like this
(1 hours 33 minutes ago)
Tata Docomo
Didn't added money to account
(1 hours 43 minutes ago)