Airtel - balance deduction

aashishdharwara on Dec 22, 2012
i am ashish pandey i am using airtel sim fo last 5 year. airtel always cut my balance whenever i recharge. recently they dedudcted rs 150 from my account without any proper reason. i called to customer care but they didnt repond me. please help me .
Ashish pandey

Comments

bala krishna devanaboina Airtel  - Delhi, India

I am holder of the number:9949947370
on august 20th 2007 and september 24th 2007 my balance had deducted by 5 and 6 rupees respectively.both the times i complained to their customercare.they are not responding well i am calling repeatedly to them but they are not giving my balance back.their executives are always saying lie to me.I want my balance back.................
amit kumar Airtel  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

two times deduction than normal gprs charge - Airtel

my airtel prepaid no. 9934367138 has a gprs connection . onda 10-10-07 i activated my gprs and on 12-10-07 i discovered that airtel has taken rs. 249 for two times on the same day. customer care did ot cared my complain and probably a worst experiance for such a humilating non responsiveness
ramesh chilukuri Airtel  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

unknowingly cutting money from my prepaid - Airtel

poor service and apart from every two months some amount will be cutiing from our acount with out our involvment. and also custmercare guys are not response properly,kindly take action on them. without asking any caller tunes then they will going to charging the amount .
C.A.Sridhar Airtel  - Delhi, India

Return my talk time Balance Rs.50/- - Airtel

Airtel has debited Rs.50 from my Prepaid account without prior intimation and for the services best known to them,which i believe is cheating the custmers.My mobile No. is 9849183721.When i call the cutomer care they will take me for a ride but never i would contact the cutomer care which is really disappointing.With this i request Airtel to refund my Rs.50 talktime which was debited from my prepaid account unauthorisedly.
syed imran sultan Airtel  - Delhi, India

i had activated NOP service which cost Rs. 5 per day. my service was activated then also my balance was deducted for surfing nearly 90 Rs in single day.
Arindam Haldar Airtel  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

Undue deduction of call charges - Airtel

I, Arindam Haldar, am using an Airtel pre-paid number 9903361200 for the last 6 months in a 2 month old Nokia N-72 mobile. Last 7-10 days i have noticed that Airtel is charging me for a minute extra almost every time i am making a call. Suppose a call is recorded in my mobile for 4 minutes 50 seconds, Airtel is recording it 5 minutes and charging me for 6 minutes call time. I have got my mobile from Nokia priority dealer, who says that my mobile is working absolutely fine and the time shown by it is perfect. I have tried to call the customer care but could not reach it as there does not seem to be any customer care cell. I have sent complaint messages to customer care number 121, but only i have been getting an automated reply that "We have received your query and will get back to you within 24 hours." But to my total dismay, i havent received any response to my complaints from Airtel. I had opted for Airtel thinking that it is a great product but to my utter dismay i have discovered that I amd losing my hard earned money for no fault of mine. I have lost Rs. 300 (approx) in this ordeal and also with mental agony and fear of losing my hard earned money for no fault of mine. Please help me in this regard.

Arindam Haldar
mahesh ranjan Airtel  - Delhi, India

my comlain have not been taken by coustmer care they cheated with me all time from3 days
feroz khan Airtel  - Delhi, India

i recharged with rs.89 voucher in that cpmpany mentioned THAT GET STD BALANCE OF Rs.89 @ Rs.1/minute. they didnt mentioned either its for mobile only or landline. But on 24JAN. company cut my balance around Rs.19 for my std call on landline. whil i call to customer care they are telling that it is customer fault n you should contact before reharge. this is truely cheating with customers. pleas make my balance refund.
MY CELL NO.+91 9993167317
I M FROM BHOPAL.
Neo Airtel  - Delhi, India

trick user to take service and cheat them - Airtel

Airtel tricked us in buying pre-paid connections and told us that we can get unlimited internet access for 99/month but then refused it ..
F***K them ..
Sourabh Jain Airtel  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

My money has deducted without activate any service - Airtel

My account have been dedited without activating missed all alert facility.My no is 9810555733

Puneet Kulshrestha Airtel  - Delhi, India

DO not Call - System does not support - Airtel India

I logged a complaint against a no., that is calling me from last couple of days for Credit card, as I have already registered for DO NOT CALL in sep 2007.

But I got a call from Airtel that they can't do this thing as their system is not set up for Do not call setup. Please register again.

I am shocked, why should I keep bearing these type of calls just because of failure on some part inspite of TRAI recomendation.

Puneet
Jitendra Raj Sharma Airtel  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

deduction of money for unknown service per week - Airtel

Mobile No. 9893934285
Name: Jitendra Raj Sharma

Airtel deduct Rs. 10 per week for unknown service which subscribes autometically . I had made many complaints but not got a sufficient solution . I loose more than Rs.200 with in three month without using any service. Many times their custmer excutive made promise to deactivate the service and they told that I got a call from the company for my problem but still I do not get any call from the company and my problem is also as it is.
Selvi. D Airtel  - Delhi, India

Dear Airtel All

I am Selvi.D. Past 3 years I was using Airtel prepaid Mobile, still I am airtel customer. Last month (05-03-2008) I changed my mobile prepaid to postpaid service. I brought two SIM.

1) 91-9994769843 prepaid to postpaid changed
2) 91-9952406097 new no.

During verification time I was not available in my home town, my father in law doesn’t know about the connection which I applied. Because of this confusion my outgoing calls (17-03-2008) diverted to airtel call center, and they advised me go to Saibaba kovil (MAXY) office in Coimbatore. That I am was in Hosur, I went to coimbatore Saibaba Kovil office 25-03-2008. They ask me to write a request letter for activation. They promised to me they would activate next day itself. But next day it was not activated.

I accepted my mistakes, but I asking about next procedure to active the service, but still they are not reply properly and what they want to active the service. I already submitted Passport also.

Again 27-04-2008 I called SIM provided person (Airtel) he ask me to come Lakshmi mill’s Airtel Barathi office. There I waited for 2 hours. Then they told me they would activate on that day itself.

But up to now my no Is not activated. Because of this I missed lot of opportunities (I am doing business) and suffered lots of stress.

09-04-2008 3:45 pm I ring up to Airtel SIM Provider and ask about status, he told me its not possible to activate the service.

My question
1) Why they are not told following the answer on that day.
a. (09-04-2008 3:45 pm its not possible to activate the service)
2) Why did you collect the passport details?
3) They didn’t give proper answer but they made me to go here and there.

I kept hope on Airtel office from 25-03-2008 to 09-04-2008 3:45 pm) but you people are cheated me. I need a concrete solution.

Thanks and Regards
Selvi.D
9840685350.
Amit singh Airtel  - Delhi, India

False balance deducted from account - AirTel

On 20/3 wrong balence amount Rs. 249 was deducted which was complained after 24 hrs. as per request of the customer care.The complain no. Is 30321262618 & they told problem wil be solved on 25/3 and onwards they stop the service to talk to c care.After asking about the complain by SMS they just takes dates and stil now they have not solved.
Rahul chaudhary Airtel  - Kolkata, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Hello.my name is rahul chaudhary.my airtel number is 9897124724.from 23 april-08, my balance is being deducted daily.sumtimes 20rs, sumtimes 18rs, 14rs...etc & many more.i hv contactd many times to customer care, but they said k i have been using airtel live instead of net on phone settings.but i don't have airtel live settings in my phone, to how can i use airtel live?
Now airtel has disconnected my customer care lines.i am facing lot of problems using airtel.i have been using the settings provided by airtel.these setting are not made at my home.them how can you deduct my balance.so terrible.
I have been using net almost 14 hours a day.if i will use airtel live then my balance will be cutted around 300rs. Per day.bt my balance but around 14 rupees.to there is someting wrong with my number.i have been fed up wid airtel.i have decided to approach consumer court regarding this matter.i have all the proofs against airtel.i know i will win this case.i am giving 48 hours to airtel to return my balance, after that i will go consumer court.you can do whatever you like.i don't care.
Akhilesh Tripathi Airtel  - Delhi, India

deduction of Rs. 15 every month - air tel mobile

I am customer of above mobile company and my mobile no. is 9935635915. I have a problem since march 2008. Rs.15 has been deducting from my balance regularly on dated 15th in every month.

I have compalaint to many times through customer care and through sms also but my problem is as it is. The coustomer care executive replied sometimes that you have activated such and such services. But I have not activated any services.

Kindly treat it very urgent
With regards,

Sincerely yours
Akhilesh Tripathi
Mobile No.9935635915
Gaurav Singh Airtel  - Delhi, India

balance deduction. - AirTel

I have complained before about my no. 9771321553 that even the message was not sent the balance is getting deducted, on being sent instead of Rs. 1.50 iam being charged Rs. 3.00 .I have not got any response till now from Airtel and 4 days have passed . So please see to it that my lost balance is back or i wil contact to = http://www.trai.gov.in/right.asp.
neeta khullar Airtel  - Delhi, India

balance deduct every month - AirTel

mera no. 9871241668 hai. last month maine check kiya 15/= mere airtel prepaid se less ho gaye hain.jab ki maine koi service activate nahi karai. maine 121 per complaint ki. customercare executive bola yeh hum ek saal se kar rahe hain vas pack ke liye.uske baad mere pass message aaya ki yeh service deactivate kar di gayi hai. kal phir se 15/=deduct kar liyevas pack ke liye. aisa kai baar ho gaya .airtel wale kabhi chat ke liyeaur kabhi kisi service ka bahaana bana kar rs/= less kar rahe hain.
patel taralkumar dilipbhal Airtel  - Kolkata, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

i want a call history of my number 9998383942.
Kanwaljit Singh Airtel  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

Regarding deduction of money from phone balnce without my consent of activating services which were not required to me - Airtel Services

I have Cash card Connection and the company (Airtel) activating the services not required by me without my consent and charging from my balance amount from the phone. i requested so many times but they do not care about my complaints. so please do the needful and deactivate all the services activatated on my phone eccept Hello Tunes for which i am paying Rs30/- PM. My phone no. is 9815684646

Airtel - balance deduction