Blackberry - Lost my Mobile Phone

Ashish Saxena
I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone while travelling from Moradabad to Bareilly on Nov 21, 2009. When I trying to approach in bus suddenly I noticed that the mobile is missing from my pocket. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

My Name: Rajeev Kumar Saxena
My Email : ashishsaxenait@rocketmail.com
Missed Date: Nov 21 ,2009
IMEI No : 359885004422664
Mobile NO : 9759431500
: 9258040299

Immediately I informed the Moradabad Police in writing and also requested Vodafone to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.
I Kindly request you to trace and find the mobile. Please block the mobile using the IMEI number mentioned above.

Please treat this as my complaint and I request to take necessary action to get back the mobile. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Rajeev Kumar Saxena
Kare of smit Kamini Koshal
Behind Ganga Mandir
Moradabad 241502

Comments

loss of mobile - Blackberry

We have an vodofone connection in our company name and it was lost today in Annanagar when i was in travel. The Vodofone number is 9884606422. Hence we want to surrender this year with immediate effect. Kindly let me know the status at the earliest.

REGARDS

Theft Date: Nov 30, 2009
IMEI No : 355931036380837
Mobile NO : 9811769134
: 9811922310

Immediately I informed the Delhi Police in writing and also requested Vodafone to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.

Jaiveer Singh Khurana
S-438 2nd floor, G.K-II
New Delhi-110048

Mobile phone - sifymail.com

I have not received any replacement from company against defective mobile handset.(SONY ERICCSON G700i) which I purchased online against Order No. 10980.

more that 3 weeks passed , But still I have not received any replacement.
I want my refund back from my company because It is kind of mental harrasement by calling their customet care helplile (080-40617007).

Ref complaints no: CNT16554660721794 (12/01/2009 4:55:42 PM),PH15511874723979

My Email : Ashok_pkpc@yahoo.com
Theft Date: Dec, 19, 2009
IMEI No : 355931039890584
Mobile NO : 9810270011

Immediately I informed the Delhi Police in writing and also requested Airtel to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.i get duplicate sim from aitel but i want to block my IMEI No cause of no one take advantage of this mobile.

Ashok Kumar Pradhan
1735 IInd floor Sheer singh bazar
Kotla Mubarakpur
New Delhi 110003

I require your help on finding my lost mobile handset by its IMEI number, when somebody’s start using it.

In brief: I have lost my mobile on 28th Dec.09 morning at 9.30 am from my office, then after searching all ends, I have lodge a fir in police station and get the new sim card issue.

As this is blackberry GSM handset, the person can use the same service provider sim to start the mobile. Now when the person start using this handset, then can I track the person mobile number with reference to the IMEI Number: 358263014397428.

Details mentions hereunder:

Cell Phone Make and model: Blackberry & 8310
Last used No.: 9826500322
Missed date: 28/12/2009
IMEI Number: 358263014397428

Pin No.; 253AD3CC

You are requested to advice on the above issue.

Can I track my handset?

Please help me to track my mobile and provide the location.

My Airtel Blackberry Mobile No.: 9893620324

Akhilesh Sharma

Another Mobile No. : 9827477591

Address: 171 Krishna Vihar, Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) 496001

I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone while i shopping from Sadar Bazar Delhi Cantt on 24 Mar 2010. I noticed that the mobile is missing from my pocket. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

My Name: IS Rawat
My Email : israwat77@yahoo.com
Missed Date: 24 Mar 2010
IMEI No : 359885004415304
Mobile NO : 9759431500
: 9258040299

Immediately I informed the Sadar Bazar Police in writing and also requested Vodafone to block the sim.

IS Rawat

Missed Date: 09th Aug 2010
IMEI No : 351846031363816
Mobile NO : 9000999234
: 9949952580
Immediately I informed the Malakpet Police in writing and also requested Airtel to block the sim.

G.Diniesh

I have lost my Black berry Mobile BOLD-9700 on 21.10.2010 at near anand vihar, new dehli.IMEI No. of this mobile is 359395.03.8810975, Black colour.
I am already make the complaint in delhi police on the same day.
I want that pls block the IMEI no. & help to trace the same

B S Jadaoun
Mobile no. +919958839193
Service Provider-Airtel
mail bjadaoun@gmail.com

I have lost my blackberry mobile 8530 on 28th November at Jaipur in Govinddev temple. My. mobile number is 9219557350. Please block all services till further confirmation.
The mobille set was purchased from Tata World Cannaught place, New Delhi on 13th July 2010
Virendra Swaroop Mathur
Tata Chemicals Limited
Babrala - 202421
Dist Badaun (UP)

vsmathur@tatachemicals.com
hazop4@gmail.com

Do we have data back up facility for blackberry user to retrive and what are the security facilities
N Apr 17, 2011 by
Bhushan Arora

Yesterday night, Lost my blackberry mobile, pl. help to track my phone :

My Name:Bhushan Arora

N May 13, 2011 by
manoj b. kapoor Vodafone  - Puducherry, India

blocking the Blackberry PIN - Vodafone

Following request was made on 11th May. But no action till date-

I was using my Black Berry in Ghana with different service provider.
I was in India for the vacation during April/May 2011.
I got registered with Vodafone for the mobile service as well Black Berry services with mob no.
Now, I am back in Ghana.
I request you to release my Black Berry. I will like to use it in Ghana for my original service provider.
Matter is urgent, request your quick action pls.
Regards!

I am not able to use my BB at Ghana
N Oct 22, 2011 by
colourind Blackberry  - Vapi, Valsad, Gujarat, India

Telephone & BB not working - Colour India

Dear Sir

We have been using BSNL broadband (BB) & telephone services. IT is of high regrets that inspite of repeated complaints they are not able to render proper services. The telephone line is not working since last more than 2-3 months. The BB line on & off get disconnected due poor connection (DSL light which represents the line on & off goes).

Hope this complaint goes to correct ears.
N Jan 31, 2012 by
ANAND THAKUR

my name Anand kumar
phone model c2-03 dual sim
make nokia
my email thakuranand45@yahoo.in
theft date 30/01/2012
Imei no. 359035049974903
sim used aircel and vodafone
mobile no. 9803604000, 7837772131

Theft Date : Feb, 05, 2012
IMEI No : 910040651406477
Sim use : idea
Mobile NO : 8750346298

I kindly requesting the Delhi Police in writing that i have lost my mobile phone from C.PLACE while travelling in red colour DTC bus and also requesting Idea Cust. Care to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and block my IMEI No cause of no one take advantage of this mobile.

ShivKumar Kaushal 9810883373

N May 23, 2012 by
santhukmm

Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile SAMSUNG CHAMP DELUXE GT-C3312
I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone while travelling from Khammam R&B Guest house to Busdepoton May 21, 2012. When I going to market suddenly I noticed that the mobile is missing from my pocket. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

My Name: Santhosh Kumar
IMEI No : 359351041451646
Sim use : Uninor
Mobile NO :8341133473
Contact No> 9989078369, 8341133474

Immediately I informed the Khammam 2 town Police in writing and also requested Vodafone to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.

Santhosh Kumar
N Aug 16, 2012 by
rkkhare Blackberry  - Jhansi, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Lost my mobile - Blackberry

Sir ,
I have lost by mobile bearing IMEI No. 357827047354498, Mobile No. 9453001028 please put it on survilliance and try to locate.

R K Khare
461/ 3B New Roy Ganj
Sipri Bazar
Jhansi
D Oct 18, 2012 by
ravindra palande

Lost my Mobile Phone
Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry 8520

I am already make the complaint in MHB Police Station, Borivali (W), Mumbai on 18/10/2012

I want that pls block the IMEI no. & help to trace the same

I lost my mobile phone while travelling by Rickshaw between Borivali & dahisar on 17/10/2012.

My Name: Ashok S. Palande