CCAVENUE - Payment deducted from bank but not sent to service provider

Arjun Sibal
i made a payment for mol points at global.mol.com using netbanking with ccavnue
the patyment was for Rs 2,999 on 24 feb 2010
however,while the amount was deducted from my bank ccavenue took 7 days to finaly claim they had recieved it,after this they claim its been sucessfully acpeted at the merchant website
however the merchant webiste when contacted claim its still with ccavenue,even after 3 days cc avenue has refused to acknowldge the payment hasnt gone through,each time giving a different date when it was accpeted
below are two emails sent from merchant website n cc avenue

From:
<service@ccavenue.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: "Arjun Sibal" <arjunsibal@rediffmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: CCAvenue Payment Status - arjunsibal@rediffmail.com
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 18:44:26 IST
Cc: <customercare@mol.com>, "service@ccavenue.com" <'service@ccavenue.com'>
Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

Dear Arjun,

Thank you for contacting Avenues. We appreciate this opportunity to assist you.

This is in reference to your below mentioned mail.

In response to your query we would like to inform you that we were able to trace out one transaction performed by you for the order number : CA00024455 for an amount INR 2999.00 on February 24th, 2010 which has been successfully processed through CCAvenue and forwarded to your merchant.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,

Customer Care Department.

India: Avenues India Pvt Ltd
Plaza Asiad, Level II, S.V.Road, Santa Cruz (West), Mumbai 400054.India.
Phone: 22- 26000816/26000846/26491524/32913622/66920419/67425555 Fax: 22 67425542

Singapore: Avenues World Pte Ltd 80 Raffles Place, UOB Plaza 1, Level 36-01, Singapore 048624
Ph:- +65 63254802 Fax:- +65 63254803

From:
"Customer Care" <customercare@mol.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: <arjunsibal@rediffmail.com>
Subject: Fw: CCAvenue Payment Status - arjunsibal@rediffmail.com
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:13:57 IST

HI Dear,

Please be inform that your payment has now verifying with the CCavenue. The status of your payment at our statement report as status "Unsettle payment". Of course, you will be informing once the payment is ready received at our site.

CCAvenue arjunsibal@rediffmail.com CA00024455 2999.00

Please reply back to us if you have any further issues or queries and we would be glad to assist you. Please do not hesitate to call our customer care officers via Phone: Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm at 0080023274269 or submit a feedback forms via the online Customer Care.

We are always here at your service. Have a great day.

Thanks & Regards.

From JC HUI

MOL AccessPortal Berhad [504959-U]
Lot 07-03 & 08-03, Level 7 & 8,
Berjaya Time Square, No. 1, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Now cc avenue claims they have no refund option,contrary to whats posted in their website
What are CCAvenue's refund and end customer dispute policies?
CCAvenue maintains a customer-friendly refund policy. This keeps our administrative costs under control in two ways: First, it reduces the amount of time spent researching customer inquiries; and secondly, it reduces the occurrence of chargeback disputes. (A chargeback dispute is a refund that is forced by the customer's Credit Card company.)
Granting Refund to customer:-
In most situations when a customer asks for a refund, we want to try our best to grant that refund. Here are some guidelines on our refund and dispute policies: The Seller sets a time limit: The sub-merchant is required to set the refund time limit on his/her site depending on the goods sold on his/her site. If a customer is dissatisfied with a product that he/she has ordered, the client should accept the product back and grant a refund. If desired, a client may specify that shipping charges are not refundable; however we would prefer to refund the shipping charges as well.

CCavenue has a lot of problems with their processing,its bordering fraudelant practices
Now they refuse to even acknowledge a refund,stating only the merchant can do it

Comments

Mail not receiving - PM Control Equipment Pvt.Ltd

We are not receiving the all mail.

Like today some one send us 2mails but we have received only one mail

Venue address is not mentioned - Sata bank of India

Registration No. 9757866 for Clerical Recruitment in SBI.
Roll No. 4001002426 at

venue: [VENUE_ADD]
on 06-07-2008
at 09.15 A.M..

I need venue address as early as possible.
NAGMANI

Took payment but did not provide the website - Yahoo

I paid 2006 rupees to Yahoo for hosting a website for my company almost one month back. But till now i haven't received any confirmation from them what is going on. I tried calling on the number of the executive who came to collect the check from me, he is not even responding. Tried calling yahoo customer care. No response from them as well. I am planning to take them to court and Get yahoo completely barred from the services what they pretend to provide and cheat customers money. I am going to file an FIR in the local police station as well as the consumer forum.

unsettled card bill - Service

dear Madame /Sir,
i need to speak with someone with regards to my 2 cards wherein there was a settlement made some 8 months ago. But due to the last payment delay by around 3 days the entire amounts have been added again into my payments & outstanding against both cards show as flws :
Card no Amount
4477470193416006 Rs 1,25,670
9401270057035003 Rs. 61587

i need someone responsible to settle this as i have made over and above my dues payments and since ove a year have not been using the above mentioned cards.

Thanks for your immediate & kind attention
Lionel Pereira

today its finally been processed
thankfully the glitch only took 2 weeks to fix

Arjun sibal
sampath

Payment deducted from the bank but not forwarded to the service provider.
I tried to recharge my tatadocomo mobile number, using ezrecharge.in site. My number has not been recharged but the amount from my ICICI account got debited.
If I contact the service provider (ezrecharge.in), they come back saying that we have not received the payment and the payment must be with the ccavenue. And they have sent a mail to ccavenue service But I could not get any reply from ccavenue guys.

You can see the mail conversation below

Please find the transaction details as below. Transaction number 4 in the below picture.

BIL/000145546634/docomo recharge/IND-BJE

Please respond with your further steps.

From: ezRecharge Support [mailto:support@ezrecharge.in]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 6:41 PM
To: service
Cc: Sampath Kumar (WT01 - Telecom Equipment)
Subject: Fwd: recharge not successfull

One of our customer tried to recharge mobile from our site.
But there was NO payment notification from your side to us, also there was no
payment failure notification also.

Please refer the following email from the customer.

Please provide a quick solution to the customer(customers email id in CC).
Also, let us know, if you need more details.

ezRecharge Support

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sampath kumar
Date: Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 5:50 PM
Subject: RE: recharge not successfull
To: support@ezrecharge.in

Thanks for the response, but the money is with whom?

Please check the above transaction.

And also for your information, I have tried for some 3 /4 times today. For the first 3 times it was unsuccessful and money has not been debited. But in the last time it was successful and amount got debited. So please check all the transactions happened today with my mobile number.

From: ezRecharge Support [mailto:support@ezrecharge.in]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 4:59 PM
To: Sampath Kumar (WT01 - Telecom Equipment)
Subject: Re: recharge not successfull

Greetings from ezRecharge.in !!!

Your order# was not successful. Please refer the following details provided by
Payment Gateway.

ezRecharge Support

Order No. 21225147
Order Received: Mar 9, 2010

ICICI Bank Account Holder sampath

Billing Address:(As entered by the Customer)
Marathahalli
bangalore karnataka
560087 India

Customer's Phone : 8123560895
Customer's E-mail : sampath.kumar
Customer's IP Address : 203.91.193.7 ( Analyze IP Address )

Recepient's Name :

Recepient's Phone Number :

Customer Total : Rs.158.00/-

Status: Unsuccessful Transaction

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM, sampath kumar wrote:

I have tried recharging with Rs150 to tata docomo mobile number. I am not able to get the number recharged but the amount of Rs158/- debited from my ICICI account.

Please check this issue and do the need full to get my number recharged ASAP.

My mobile number is: 081235 60895

Transaction reference number: 0145546634

A Mar 28, 2011 by
vspriyadarsan@yahoo.co.in

From
Vs priyan

Sub Unsuccessful transaction to mblaze on march 27

Dear Ihave tried to recharge with Rs 198 to mts (mblaze) no 91429978956 through the recharge it now .com.The payment deducted from the bank but not sent it to the mblaze.I am not able get the number recharged at this time.pls check this issue and do the need full.
Priyan.

Customer's E-mail ID : vspriyadarsan@yahoo.co.in
Customer's IP Address : 180.215.50.129

Recipient's Name : N/A

Payment made for Recharge through rechargeitnow.com

CCAvenue Customer Serviceent deducted from the bank but not forwarded to the
N Apr 3, 2011 by
architrocks

i recharged my mobile from freecharge.com of rs.211. the amount has been deducted from my account but my phone has not been recharged.
N May 17, 2011 by
sarojbehuria

Sub Unsuccessful transaction to mblaze on may 17

Dear Ihave tried to recharge with Rs 80 to mts (mblaze) no 9337306038 through the recharge it now .com.The payment deducted from the bank but not sent it to the mblaze.I am not able get the number recharged at this time.pls check this issue and do the need full.
Saroj .

CCAvenue Customer Service
N Jun 4, 2011 by

CCAvenue

Sub : Payment deducted from bank but transaction unsucessfull

I have made a payment for MOL India worth Rs. 1000 on June 3rd, 2011.
But my transaction showed unsuccessful.
At the same time, when I checked my SBI Bank A/c my money was debited from my A/c to the CCAvenue.

I am giving below my order details,

ORDER DETAILS:Merchant Site URL : http://www.mol.com/

guwahati assam
781003 India

+919508841234

None

Now, kindly let me know what shall I do at this stage? I already told you about my problem twice.

D Jun 5, 2011 by

Dear CCAvenue,

I am Mithu Mahanta. I am a very regular user of ur services. But this time I am regretted to say that you give no response towards your customers. I have given my complaint 3 times. But I have got no reply from your side. If this is the kind of your service then I have nothing to say.

With lots of thanks,

N Jun 6, 2011 by

Dear CCAvenue,

Here I am very thankful to say that the amount debited from my bank A/c with unsuccessful transaction again credited automatically. So, for that I would like to give my sincere thanks to you.

A Jun 15, 2011 by
manish rai1983

i am totally agree with the the above comments i made payment to red bus.ion for delhi manli bus tickets and i received the order no as well but when i called redbus peole they told me their is no transaction so i forwarded the same to support team still i am waiting for the answer. i dont where the fault is it s with red bus or cc avenuesss people but one thing sure my trip is begning with bitter mood.

Ast.Prof Manish Kumar Rai
Dr.D.Y.PATIL UNIVERSITY MUMBAI
N Jul 9, 2011 by
Rashmi25 CCAVENUE  - Maharashtra, India

amount deducted from account but did not recharged my mobile - CCAVENUE

I had recharged my mobile from www.freecharge.in with the details given below but I didn't received the balance to the mobile. please let me know how can I get my money back, coz this 1010 rs. meens alot to me. my mobile # is 8055238903

ORDER DETAILS:

None

CCAvenue Customer Service
A Jul 10, 2011 by
Devjeet CCAVENUE  - Maharashtra, India

I also faced the same problem with freecharge.in. I called their customer care at least 10 time but no response from there side...even I switched myself to mobikwik.com but still I am fighting with that refund issue. Those people never use to refund money.
N Jul 13, 2011 by
Rashmi25 CCAVENUE  - Maharashtra, India

Thanks to the ccavenue they have refunded my amount to my account...

thx alot to the team of ccAvenue...
N Jul 31, 2011 by
alokendra

I booked dish tv online offer against payment of Rs.1040/- online on 27.07.2011. CC Avenue confirmed the receipt of Rs.1040 on my e_mail against Order No. D24591827711 but did not sent amount to Dish TV. On contacting dishtv customer care time and again they say no amount has been received by them. I also written mail to cc Avenue many times but they did not reply till to day. Neither money recredited to my account. Hopless service.
N Oct 10, 2011 by
pranavdhere CCAVENUE  - Nashik, Nashik, Maharashtra, India

Transaction failed-No Money refund - Neeta tours

i had booked an online ticket on 17/9/11. during this transaction i received a message of "Failed Transaction". however the amount of the ticket that is Rs 400/- was deducted from my bank a/c. i have also received an e-mail that the amount would be refunded within 8 working days, how ever it has not yet happened. Kindly look into this matter on high priority as it has been more that 20 days. for reference transaction no CCAvenue # 01034143 dtd 17/9/11.
N Oct 14, 2011 by
tanveera647

my name is tanveer ahmed i was booking india vs england match ticketing online 14.10.2011, 4:15am but it not happend but amount is deducted from my account Rs.585 wats going on plz solve my problem my contact no .8010125104.
N Oct 28, 2011 by
Gyanendu

Sub Unsuccessful transaction to mobile recharge on oct 22

Dear Ihave tried to recharge with Rs 60 two times to my mobile no 9178868951 through the recharge it now .com.The payment deducted from the bank but not sent it to the mobile.I am not able get the number recharged at this time.pls check this issue and do the need full.
Gyanendu.