EPFO - PF transfer

To.

Regional Provident Fund Commissioner

Respected Sir,

Sub: Transfer of PF – from PF. No.TN/40788/240 to TN/30027/10222

I have submitted my application for transfer of PF from PF. No.TN/40788/240 to TN/30027/10222. The same has been received your office on Feb 12, 2008.

When I checked in your office with respect to the transfer they informed me that the same has been transferred to Tambaram office on March 2008.

But when I checked in Tambaram office they informed me that they have not received my application {annexure K & Cheque number) till date.

So I hereby request you to kindly look into this matter and let me know the status of the same.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

I.Jesupatham

Comments

i was working with bajaj allianz life insurance co. at modasa branch from may 06 to may 08.
sir i leave my job in bajaj allianz from may08 and i clear my all reliving formalitis .thenafter i comunicat with HR department
by e-mail for my "PF" and ful and final but i dont get any reply
from there side till date.
sir this is a critical time for me i need my money .so please do the need full.
sir my pf account no is-MH/34020/016334
and my emp no - 82855
Thank`s
Gautam bhavsar

I've applied for my PF transfer from my previous employer's PF A/C No. MH/BAN/45665/34346 to my current employer's PF A/c No.: AP/HY/32831/37784 through EPFO, Bandra Mumbai Office dated 24th July 2008 vide POD No #12129611502, through Blue Dart Courier. Though it's been more than 6 months but I am yet to receive my amount.

I earnestly request your kind intervention.

To.

Regional Provident Fund Commissioner

Respected Sir,

Sub: Transfer of PF – from PF. No.MH/39397/1017to KA/BN/46066/212

I have submitted my application for transfer of PF from PF. No.MH/39397/1017to KA/BN/46066/212 in Bangalor, Bommasandra SRO on 12-06-2008. BUT they are sent to Mumabi Office on 7-11-2008.
But there is no reply from the MumbaI SRO.
And also i write a letter to Mumbai SRO.
Still there is no reply.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
Mahesha.HS
9980758041.

EPF Claim due from 9th OCT 2007 - EPFO

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am very Sorry to say that I am really feeling very bad about unprofessional behavior shown by Employee Provident Fund Organization, Bangalore Office.

My EPF A/c no. is “ KN / BN / 24736/180 “

I am trying to contact your coordinates like anything from more than one year receipt dated 9th OCT 2007 but NO RESULTS till now. (attached for your reference)

I am getting three different feedbacks in a single day from your Office.

One is saying 1. Its rejected and sent back to your office last year only
Second one says 2. It’s already paid to you in June’ 08
Third one says 3. Its processing and just sending in your Account. And all the replies in a single day.

Every time I call, I only got a same reply i.e. “ Its under process and you will get your amount credited in 15 days. (At least 10-15 times I got this response)”

I request You to please send me the correct present status and to close it asap.

Registered post not received yet - PF DEPARTMENT

Provident fund department(Nehru place, Delhi) has despatched my cheques through registered post RL-4383 on 27/02/09 to ICICI Bank(sec-8 branch, rohini delhi), bank has received this registry yet, i have confirmed it with Post office(rohini) also, they also doesnt have any status about it. today is 07/03/09, and I am still waiting for it
sk

you better speak to Vigilance Deptt of EPFO Tele : 011 26178345
sk

Pl. First of all visit the site of CBI and get the phone No and address of nearest CBI office. Then visit PF office, locate a tout settle bribe. The contact CBI and get the person collecting bribe arrested red handed and your greivance is settled same day. It is one day affrair only. Or else keep cribbing

Subject: Non receipt of Provident Fund amount in response of: KN BN/24960-32482

Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that, I, Abhishek Soni, [R/O Flat No-201, GH-26, Sector-5, Mansadevi Complex, Panchkula, Haryana, 134109], worked with Dell International Services Ltd. (Batch ID-956261), Mohali, Punjab - from June 07 to February 08. My PF number is KN-BN-24960-32482.

At the time of leaving Dell, I had my salary account in Citibank (A/C No: 5728368189), which got closed in July 2008. It was presumed that the cheque of PF account would have gone to his Citibank account which was not existent at that time, But Enquiries at Citibank branch Sec 9-C, Madhya-Marg, Chandigarh has confirmed that no such PF Cheque was received). I also submitted the Dell Reauthorization form for ICICI bank (account number- A/C No: 040301502509) an year back which was received by PF dept Bangalore on 17th March, 09. (Copy of which has been attached), but till date I have not got the arrears.

I have made several calls and written several letters to PF Dept Bangalore, have visited Dell numerous times, and have also been to Citibank but to no avail. Kindly look into the matter, as we filed the application for PF on 31st Jan, 2008 and it has been delayed for over two years now.
Abhishek Soni-(9417303522/9256212379)
Enclosed are the Copies of:

Dear

We have received cheque for Rs. 13000/- appox. and Rs. 1800/- regarding Pension
against my EPF a/c No. DL-8476/151. Please refer your letter no., DL/CPM/Pension/09/9886 dated 27.03.2009. I want to know, how this amount is calculated and on what basis amount.

INDER PRAKASH
A-45, MOHAN GARDEN EXTN.,
NEW DELHI-110059.
M-9871374963

Hello, my complaint no is 58979. I am totally dis satisfied with this portal too. From last 1 month, I have not any help from your sitde.

My complaint:

PF transfer from TN/39187/3933 to HR/GGN/27568/1677
I requested for PF transfer in September 2008 in Gurgaon. Same was referred to RPFC Chennai in Jan 2009.
RPFC Chennai dispatched a cheque to PF office Gurgaon at Address “Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, SRO, Plot No.43, Sector 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122002.” with the details as follows:
Cheque Number – 576663 ; Cheque dated – 30th May 2009 ; Amount – Rs 39, 640
I enquired from PF office Gurgaon, they have not received the same. There is no entry with them.
Request you to enquire / check:
If the cheque was dispatched to the same address “Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, SRO, Plot No.43, Sector 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122002.”
Try to get the Annexure K copy from PF Office Chennai. Whether the cheque amount has been debited from their A/C ? When?
Otherwise please ask them to provide the duplicate cheque orpay me directly as withdrawl.
Ruchi Agrawal
N Feb 16, 2011 by
sunilnarula EPFO  - West Bengal, India

PF NOT TRANSFERRED - EPFO

SIR,
I WANT TO TRANSFER MY PF FROM WB/6926/357 TO HR/15424/96 AND SUBMIT MY PAPER ON 20/04/2010.BUT TILL DATE I AM NOT GET ANY RESPONCE FROM EPFO OFFICE KOTKATA AND KARNAL BRANCH.I REQUEST TO YOU PLESE HELP ME FOR TRANSFER MY PF
THANKS
N Jun 2, 2011 by
rajender grover

DEAR SIR

Sub:COMPAINT of PF – PF. No.MH/39804/024399(death case )

I have submitted my application 8 months back but i dont receive any call from your side to dispatch PF . that's a PF of my daughter she was working with jet airways . i am complaining you to dispatch PF or please tell me the status of my application .
i really thankful to you if you will check my compaint or tell me the status of that application

REGARDS
rajender 09897745211
D Mar 14, 2012 by
shipak kumar

i have submitted my PF form by speed post dt-31.01.12 from kundli haryana registered no is eh010064853in,
i checked on internet my form recieved on 03.02.12 in pf commissioner office,
but on 14.03.12 when i called in pf office KARNAL for my fund status, they refused for recieving the form,
pls advise what can i do

my factory code no.HR/KNL/15208/066
HR/KNL/15208/092 (07.03.12)RCVD

MY EMAIL IS mrgovindsingh@gmail.com

shipakk3@gmail.com pls do needful and oblige
N Apr 19, 2012 by
randhir.singh616@gmail.com

Sub.: two times rejected withdrawal form (DL/CPM/0026342/000/0039011)

i have submitted my PF form two times in wazirpur EPFO office.

i wanna reason... why??????????

Randhir Singh

randhir.singh616@gmail.com
N May 6, 2012 by
umendra.harode@gmail.com

I have submitted my PF transfer application in month of APRIL 2010 through my HR department Betul to Bhopal office. Still i havn't receiven either any communications or any status of my PF transfer. PF NO: MP/13936/157 . Could you please update my PF status.

Rajender Kumar Tukaram Harode
SBI ADB AMLA A/C No.31048618375
Mob.No. 9926343658
N Jun 15, 2012 by
vadivels

I have submitted my PF transfer application in the month of JAN-2012 through my EPF dept. Still i have not receive either any communication or any details of my pf transfer.current i'm working MINIMUTHOOTTU FINANCE. Previous i'm worked MUTHOOT FINANCE. My muthoot finance PF.NO
KR/KCH/015840/000/0016069. CURRENT WORKING COMPANY PF NO: KR/26006/1196.PLS inform what position my EPF TRANSFER OR NOT?

S.VADIVEL
MAIL ID : vadivelsrirengam@yahoo.co.in, vadivels2011@yahoo.com
mobile no: 91+ 9842969945
N Jun 15, 2012 by
vadivels

I have submotted my EPF -10c form. I have received partly amount Rs.40410/-. BALANCE AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED .SO I' DONT KNOW HOW MUCH OF AMOUNT CAPTURE OUR EPF A/C.OUR COMPANY CONTRIBUTE HOW MUCH AMOUNT I DON'T KNOW.PLS INFORMED BALANCE AMOUNT DETAILS. I'M WORKED MUTHOOT FONANCE LTD. MY EPF A/C NO:KR/KCH/0015840/000/0002457.

REGARDS,

U.ERANAVEERU
MAILID: kumarisamy@gmail.com
mobile no:91+9965721389
N Jul 13, 2012 by
shivanandadaki EPFO  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

PF Not Transferred to Present Employer - EPF

Sub: Form No. 13 in respect of Mr. Shivandnad Adaki.

Please note that I the undersigned Mr. Shivanand Adaki was working with Electrolux Kelvinator Limited, He has settled his PF account from EKL and his pension accounts wants to transfer to my Present Employeer Applicomp India Limited

You are requested to complete the formalities and submit form to PF office for further process and send the acknowledgment copy of the same.

Your fast action will highly appreciate.

With Regards
N Jul 24, 2012 by
dattabadal

I would like to inform you that i Biswanth Ghosh PF account No WB/HLO/0000370/000/0801742.
Our Loan is approved but tills date not transfer in my account.

Our Bank Details as per given below :

Biswanath Ghosh
UCO Bank ( Hindmotor Branch )
S/B Account No 16020100005230

Sir my daughter marriage 26/07/2012 and this purpose i am applied for loan against my
Provident fund account but tills date not credited i am contact with you over phone & Fax, e-mail,
and physically visited but no result.sir why you are harassed me.

I am also visited 24/07/2012 SBI howrah maidan Branch ( EPFO Deprt)
as per your instruction but department says that no information above your loan transfer

Sir i further request to you pls..pls...if loan is approved send the instruction SBI howrah Maidan Branch
whom maintained EPFO as per your website and inform me transfer is made.

i waiting your reply

Thanks & Regards

Biswanath Ghosh

9830612663/9051827717
N Dec 17, 2012 by
akgoyal11 EPFO  - Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand, India

PF transfer - EPF

I have applied and reminded several times for my PF account transfer from nuchem limited account no. HR/116/4043 to my new account Greenply industries limited account no.UK/HLD/0033636/000/0001731

EPFO - PF transfer