HP - HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR BY HP SERVICE CENTER

wishy.mishy
I bought an HP Pavilion tx1218au Notebook PC on the first week of November 2007 from Mega Computers, Noida, India and started facing problems soon enough.

It occasionally used to hang in the initial days. Later, it started hanging and getting re-started on its own a midst of my work.
The problem kept on aggravating until one day when it finally crashed. I ran the recovery cd that I got with the package but in vain. I realized it was some hardware problem and gave it to the official HP repair center in Noida. i.e. Elite Business Machine Pvt. Ltd., D-43, 1st floor, Sector - 2, Noida. (Phone no. - 91-120-4320303). They diagnosed it and told me that it had a faulty mother board and that they are replacing it.
A week later I got my laptop back from the service center. But within the first week of recovery, all the problems re-occurred and that too severely.
1. The very second day, its touch-pad stopped working.
2. Next day, it started producing frequent hangs and system restarts.
3. Finally it crashed.
4. I ran the recovery disk again, but the system crashed again.

I again went to the same service station and elucidated the problem.

Their engineer Mr. Amit Sharma and Ms. Shehnaaz, after 3 weeks of diagnosis, replaced the mother board again. When I asked them to explain me the problem, they simply refused!! However Mr. Sharma assured me that I won't face the problem again. But the very next morning, my laptop crashed again. I again had a talk with Mr. Sharma and Ms. Shehnaaz but they are not even aware of the issue. They don't exactly know about the problem. They want me to carry my laptop again to them.
(My token no. as per their service records is 5896)

I'm highly dissatisfied with the product and the service center quality. My business work has taken a serious blow because of the in-efficient machine. Past two months brought completely traumatizing experiences for me only because of HP.

I would request you to replace it with a new laptop so that I can start enjoying my work without any crash. I believe that HP will take the issue on priority and will provide me the satisfying solution.

Vaishali
Ph no. 91-9999107817
Noida, India.

Comments

HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR BY HP LAPTOP SERVICE CENTER - HP pavillion laptop

1. The very second day, its touch-pad stopped working.
2. Next day, it started producing frequent hangs and system restarts.
3. Finally it crashed.
4. I ran the recovery disk again, but the system crashed again.

I again went to the same service station and elucidated the problem.

(My token no. as per their service records is 5896)

received the courier but the material was not inside. - gaurav graphic

We have recieved the courier sent by Aditya International on 24.10.2008 through docket no. 111791036. But when we opened the packet, the material inside the box was not there.
kindly check it at your end and do the needful.

it is bring to u kind informtion that i am using hp pavillion dv9000. actually i have two anti virus on my laptop first one is nortan and second one is avast, actually sometime these antivirus unable to detect some virus is it true...
and sometime it takes so much time in my laptop when i am opening anything on internet ...sometimes photoes on internet were not clear ...sometime everything become invisible on computer..so lastly i would like to say i want to know more on viruses on computer..and what are the impact of these viruses on computer..i think you understand what i want to say so please mail me the solution of these problem. i am very thankful to you.
your scinecerly
rishi sarin
Ritwik

Sir
Here in Bangalore HP customer service is really pathetic. They dont get back to the customer with correct behaviour, Just for sending a quotation they takes more than a week. And again just to get a spare parts they make us waiting like anything. The most disappointing thing is that after getting the spare parts, they replied me that it was a wrong part which came by mistake and they will take another 4-5 days to get it back again. huuuuuuffffff...this is really very frustuating. They must do something to things happen quickly. I am relly worried much because of this delay.
Simply hate HP service center here in Bangalore. Dont buy Hp products, u will get a very poor response from the customer service center.

i have hp 550 laptop. i am student of pgdm. when my laptop was working well. the problem was not powering. i had gived my laptop to ghaziyabad hp service centre.on 13-11-2008.till now there is no information about my laptop. whenever i do call to hp centre every time same reply that part is not aviable. i am face many problem. without my laptop. prabhat 03-01-2009

my experience is that most MNC's are interested in selling products and do not bother to give sfter sales service to the customer.i have had a similar experience.i feel that the personnel at the service center do not know the product well.in my case, my printer would print would print the test page whenever i would want to print or copy.this happened even after alignment.i had told about this problem, but it was not rectified by the mechanic who had attended to my printer.a certain part was replaced as the paper would get stuck for which i paid RS 1800/-however, the other problem remained where it was causing me loss of expensive ink as also paper each time i print or copy my documents.
i personally feel that the staff are not competent and proficient in the products they service.the company simply gives away service centers to just about anyone who approaches them as they are unable to find competent persons and maybe they do not pay enough to competent persons so they are unable to get true professsionals who can man such CENTERS for them.
Kush

I had a very bad experience from HP Pavilion authorized dealer"ADVANCE IT MALL" in Vaishali Enclave, Pitampura. I purchased a HP Pavillion Notebook DV5 1102TU on 6 April 09. The sales person over there (highly incompetent guy) told me about the promotional offer that was going on at that time about getting Paid Cleaning Kit and a Car UPS on purchase of the Laptop. After I purchased the laptop and asked him about the gift, he denied that no such promotional offer was in place and if I want to get EITHER ONE of the gifts (instead of both the gifts), then I have to pay courier charges of Rs 400. He never mentioned any such thing before. Not only this, he also assured me that I will be getting all the software support and upgradation for the next 3 years at my place if I purchase from him. After the purchase, he bluntly refused me any such scheme and said it is valid only for one year and that is only when I bring the laptop to his showroom. This is totally against the commitment what he has made. The owner of the showroom also refused to provide any sort of assistance. The Laptop which I bought now is having a problem of restarting on its own. They refused to solve the problem and told that i should go and contact HP service centre for this. What kind of support is this!! I wonder if there was no such scheme going on and if they are incapable of trouble shooting any problem, why do they commited in the first place.!! I am totally annoyed with this kind of behaviour and attitude of the dealer.

Can any body tell me how to sort out this problem please??

i have v3029au the motherboard keep getting replaced in every few months, initally it was having the mobo of 256 mb shared graphic card memory, and they replaced it with the cheaper one with 128 mb of memory no one ready to listen and they have a very non helping attitude, thy dont even bother to fix and help any body very disatisfing service and, my friend they have dell the service is given in a day that to at home it they replce mobo, screeen at ur home in a day.HP takes such a long time in doing that

I purchsed the laserjet 1522 nf on october few months later its started printer problem ex:-prints not cleared & hanging problm. Iam registerd 2nd time complaint & case i.d no in your H.P Complaint is 2607007554 on 13/4/09.
h.p. service engineer came in 3 days later on 17/4/09 but he is not carry a suitable material so he is extend the complaint but in two weeks not any action on my complaint.whenever i do call to hp centre every time same reply that part is not aviable. i am face many problem. without my printer scanner.

notebook stolen - hp/hp-520

Respected Sir,
My hp 520 notebook is stolen from paiyanoor, old mahabalipuram, chennnai.THAT DAY OF DATE 24-04-2009.DAY->FRIDAY.
so i want to tell no one misuse my laptob.you block my ip address and port number.

VINAYAKA NAGAR, PIN CODE->603104

this is VI time we registred compalint. Your response is very bad.
I also send this mail copy & previous compalint no. consumer court New delhi
I have purchase a HP-2612 A laser cartridge.
i HOPE B-82, OKHLA INDUSTRAIL AREA OWNER IS VERY POWER FULL SO RESULT OF THIS U NOT TAKE ANY ACTION BUT THIS LETTER IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.
IN LAST WE PURCHASE ALL CARTRIDGE IN HP DISTRIBUTOR VIKEL BUSINESS COR., JMD INFOTECH, & MODECARE ENTERPICES
But cartridge printing quality is very light .
We reach the B-82, Okhla Industrial area for replacement.
But this time we have no leter head so your customer service man Mr. Lalit/Mohd Shakib told pl. take a letter head . they proper cheque all things like cartride seal, Tonner ink quality & invoice.
after 2-3 day we again reached the HP replacement cell B-82, Okhla Ind. Area. In this time Mr Lalit told pl. take a bill copy of customer and also need the printer Number. they again cheque all things like cartride seal, Tonner ink quality & invoice.
After 3-4 days we gone again then they not check any thing they only told your cartridge is open. I request to why u call me again to again u clearly tell HP has done replace defective cartride. We have all light print outprint. This cartridge We supply the Jamia Millia Islamia University in IT Center It name Center of Information Technology Contact Person Person Mr. Nusrat Hussain.
They also take a action against HP.
We also provide all the Origianl Bill & other things.
We also supply the 20 Dat Drive 40 GB 6 is not working.
Mr. Lalit & Mr. Shakib told It is only work HP Server.
But 15 Dat Drive is working perfectly.
I also saw the one things when u pay money in B-82 service center your replacement work done properly other wise ????????
I have not only one customer facing this problem Pl. check the register 90% customer suffar the HP replacement cell.
Complaint is only formalty NO BODY TAKE ANY ACTION OF THIS COMPLAINT.
I ALSO SEND THIS MAIL COPY & PREVIOUS COPY OWN ADVOCATE.
FOR NEXT LEGAL ACTION.
PL. PUT THE ENQUIRY IN B-82, HP REPLACEMENT CELL. MANY PEOPLE SUFFAR.
I ALSO LEAVE 4 TIMES VOICE MESSAGE IN TOLL FREE NO. BUT ACTION IS =ZERO =0

notebook stolen
AJIT KUMAR
BRANCH - CSE 2nd year

Worst Service Quality - Hewlett Packard

I’ve purchased a HP Laptop (Model: Nx7300, Sr. No. CNU7051G0P, Pr. No. RR585AV). Since my purchase, I’ve started getting recurring problems in various components such as motherboard, LCD panel, DVD ROM, AC Adapter etc. These problems are so frequent that, I’ve to visit the service centre every month or two. These are the description of the various issues that, I’ve faced and got my laptop serviced for the same:
1. Mother-Board replaced once due to the problem with the display driver.
2. CD-ROM replaced along-with the motherboard which has developed some issue because of the motherboard.
3. The rechargeable battery replaced once in the one year time since, the cells are damaged in the charging-discharging cycle.
4. AC Adapter replaced once since, it was not able to support the charging of battery.
5. LCD panel replaced once recently which has developed some display issues.
And, now the LCD panel has again started creating the same display issue due to which the previous LCD panel was replaced a month ago.
Thus, it’s a shame that a reputed company like HP has such defective parts (or may be recycled parts) installed on it’s new systems which needs replacement every now and then. Even worse, it’s been almost three months since, I’ve lodged a complaint for the replacement for the defective part and has not received the said part at the service centre till now!
I’ve contacted the customer service dept. on phone and on mail (Complaint ID: 2115167) but, they’re always giving the false assurance as always that, the said part will reach to the centre asap. The reason quoted for the delay that, the production of my laptop model has been stopped.
It’s very frustrating that, such a kind of response is given by such a reputed company and; the service quality of which is even worse.
I’m not able to use my laptop since three weeks because, the display isn’t working. And, since, I’m a Computer Engg. Student, I need the laptop daily for my assignments and work. Also, for the past three weeks I’ve not been able to use my BSNL broadband service with monthly charges of 900Rs. And, has to go to the cyber café to surf and do my usual work over the net with a hourly charges of 20rs.
I would like to be compensated as Firstly by replaced of the defective part asap. Secondly, for the mental agony / harassment /embarrassment that I’ve suffered during all this period. Thirdly, I would like to be reimbursed for all the extra expenses which I’ve incurred all this period like for the petrol for visiting service centre, my internet bill (for the period of three weeks ) which I haven’t been able to use, the charges for the cyber-café for the entire period.

I purchased a hp laptop (Model. N. :-HP550, Product No. :- NL440PA) dated 06 June 2009, After six days we find some problem on battery. i went to service center on 15 june 2009 at Elite Business Machine Pvt. Ltd. Sector-58 (labour chouck) Noida.
They submitted my notebook and said we inform you within 2-3 days after diagnosis the problem.
after two days he called me say to me some virus in your notebook so we unable to diagnosis problem and asked to me make it virus free notebook for diagnosis.

i replayed that power/battery is not concern to virus. still at any how I format all hard drive and installed a fresh Window XP within same day.

Next day he call me and inform that there is some problem in motherboard.

They said that it will take 6-8 working days to replace motherboard.

i had to go out of station, so obliged to hand over notebook to service center for 6-8 working days

after 10 days when return back to noida and contact to service center. he inform me there is no issue with motherboard, issue is with battery, we need 4-5 days more working days . i puzzled after liston this word.

i contact to HP CC 1800114141

Mr Ravi, he inform me, your notebook would replaced with new one within 15days to purchased date, if notebook have big issue.

till today (03-july-09), i have not received my laptop.

but one thing clear that HP service center (Elite Business Machine Pvt. Ltd. Sector-58 (labour chouck) Noida) have Very Poor Tech. Team, they can hear your abuse and rough word, but could not take your work responsibility.

im not complain about the hp product but i want ask y my laptop screen give some problem.
its like off and on the screen.. can i now what's that problem...

HP Warranty serious issue - HP550 Laptop

Sir/Madam
This is to raise a complaint towards HP laptop warranty issue, I got my laptop of HP 550 from my PGDM college at hyderabad in the year 2008,where HP has offered a warranty of 02 year for the whole laptop issues but still some of the laptops had issues regarding various problems in laptop & the service they provide in hyderabad is so bad & very bad customer handling( just tell 'No' attitude & doesnt give a solution for the problem but escaping from the issues).

Now in my laptop, the DVD drive had some issues & they dont even have a spare part with them but they have sstright away asking me that pay 10.000rs for the new drive where i have my warranty & insurance & then i asked them for the insurance thing then they suggested me about that.

Our Laptop Warranty & Insurance expiry is on 2nd November 2009, i will have to do something before that to make sure that i get all the service they offered us.
After the warranty again we will have to pay an other 6500/-for the other 02 years extending warranty.

& my DVD drive has some small issue that they dont hve the spare part & still they couldnt even manage that.

Before buying the laptop they just canvased us by telling we very good in our service & all those services but once they sold 120 laptops in our campus,they dont even care about the service they can provide us.

As iam a student of fianl year PGDM student how can i afford for a 10,000rs DVD drive where i have warranty & if i am going for an insurance its a long process & from my pocket i will have to give 10,000rs & then only i can claim for money.

Hope my query will be considered & take action & give justise to my query.

Hoping for a positive end from your side.

Respectfully

Rahul V Babu
+91(0)9000499061(Hybd)
Shilpi

I totally agree with the issue...

Forget about the part being replaced .. these people do not even care to respond properly..
I visited the HP service center at Bhubaneshwar located at bapujinagar and the kind of response that I get from these people is really disgusting.
They tell me that the engineer has not come when he's actually standing in front of me. On top of that the lady in charge at the reception says that the engineer would come at 5 in the evening when apparently the office closes at 5:30.

They just think that the customer is a fool and they the most smart people of the lot..
This experience really forces me not to suggest anyone to go in for the Hp laptop, for with the kind of treatment that these people give to customer is not only sick but discouranging as well..

HP - HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR BY HP SERVICE CENTER