HP - HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR BY HP SERVICE CENTER

wishy.mishy
I bought an HP Pavilion tx1218au Notebook PC on the first week of November 2007 from Mega Computers, Noida, India and started facing problems soon enough.

It occasionally used to hang in the initial days. Later, it started hanging and getting re-started on its own a midst of my work.
The problem kept on aggravating until one day when it finally crashed. I ran the recovery cd that I got with the package but in vain. I realized it was some hardware problem and gave it to the official HP repair center in Noida. i.e. Elite Business Machine Pvt. Ltd., D-43, 1st floor, Sector - 2, Noida. (Phone no. - 91-120-4320303). They diagnosed it and told me that it had a faulty mother board and that they are replacing it.
A week later I got my laptop back from the service center. But within the first week of recovery, all the problems re-occurred and that too severely.
1. The very second day, its touch-pad stopped working.
2. Next day, it started producing frequent hangs and system restarts.
3. Finally it crashed.
4. I ran the recovery disk again, but the system crashed again.

I again went to the same service station and elucidated the problem.

Their engineer Mr. Amit Sharma and Ms. Shehnaaz, after 3 weeks of diagnosis, replaced the mother board again. When I asked them to explain me the problem, they simply refused!! However Mr. Sharma assured me that I won't face the problem again. But the very next morning, my laptop crashed again. I again had a talk with Mr. Sharma and Ms. Shehnaaz but they are not even aware of the issue. They don't exactly know about the problem. They want me to carry my laptop again to them.
(My token no. as per their service records is 5896)

I'm highly dissatisfied with the product and the service center quality. My business work has taken a serious blow because of the in-efficient machine. Past two months brought completely traumatizing experiences for me only because of HP.

I would request you to replace it with a new laptop so that I can start enjoying my work without any crash. I believe that HP will take the issue on priority and will provide me the satisfying solution.

Vaishali
Ph no. 91-9999107817
Noida, India.

[Updated by Ankush Bhalavi Nov 27, 2013]

HI...
my name ankush
my Redemption code: 6765653
YOU SEND MY ITEMS THROUGH SPEED POST ED80999625IN
but i couldn't receive the package due to accident of my.
so speed post worker sent bact to your place.
please send it again so that i can get it.

Comments

This is to bring your notice that, in the month of August 2007 I have taken a Personal Loan amount of Rs.137000.
The loan amount i got in my hand was 133900,that is,Rs.1500 is less,I have logged a call thru the customer care but i didn't get any response till now.
And in the month of September 2007 ICICI bank has put a ECS on 17.09.2007, and there was no amount in my Savings Acc and the ECS got bounced and Citi Bank have fined me a Rs.300.
And not ICICI people are coming to my home and shouting to our women in home.
So now i need to pay one month EMI to ICICI,prior to that i need to the amount back that is, Rs.1500+300 = 1800.
And please look into that no one should not come to my home and trouble us.

Swaroop Kumar.

it is a wrong attitude on the banks part for resoluting the problem..... lets not have inhumane expression from esteemed organisations. There are other methods to tackling the situation.

Sanjay

Cylinder not delivered even after 22days of booking, Number engageHI,I booked my HP Gas cylinder on Feb 13 but till today (March,06 ,2008) no delivery. Number is always engaged (i doubt that they put aside the receiver). Even if you get them on phone, they always says it will be delivered today by evening. Dont know what to do?HP GAS AGENCY NAME: SHREYA GAS AGENCY NEREDMET -HYDERABA
C.No.600253
date of booking 13/02/08 (complaint no.4658

Behaviour of Gas dealer - HP

We have HP gas connection in name of my father.Few years ago, there cylinder was blast at my home.The HP dealer Mr.Kothari, instead of helping us behaved improperly & didnt coperate.this is experience of many customers in Kamptee, Dist:Nagpur(M.S).The dealership of such dealers should be withdrawn.Unforunately politicians support them & they are also manage police.

pan card status was dispatched in march but still not recieved

pan card not received - HP

Pan card not recieved yet but status was dispatched in march, i gave my home add : B/8, Shivalik Nagar, B.H.E.L, Ranipur, Haridwar-249403. Uttranchal. if possible please send to my office address :HP Prime, No 66/2, Ward No 83, Bagmane Techpark, C.V.Raman Nagar, Bangalore-560093.Required Urgently Please help

notreceived the pan card and in the ststus surname is incorrect - HP

I have applied for the pan card, when i checked the status online it is showing incorrect surname. It is showing GUPTHA in place of GUPTA and i have not received my pan card also.

HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR BY HP LAPTOP SERVICE CENTER - HP pavillion laptop

1. The very second day, its touch-pad stopped working.
2. Next day, it started producing frequent hangs and system restarts.
3. Finally it crashed.
4. I ran the recovery disk again, but the system crashed again.

I again went to the same service station and elucidated the problem.

(My token no. as per their service records is 5896)

mahesh

Not issuing gas connection due to non availability of stationary - HP

i have been transferred from Mandla (Madhya Pradesh) to Seoni (Madhya Pradesh). I have also transferred my gas connection also from mandla to seoni, but at seoni they are not issuing gas connection due to non availability of stationary which was issued by company. since 15 days they are telling the same reason...

Notebook HP DV3005TX Touch Screen - HP

I have recently purchased DV 3005TX which is only one month old. The touch screen that displays Wifi button, BLuetooth and other media button does not work. I am really upset with the performance. I have downloaded and installed all the drivers etc but still it does not work.
Vijyant

One of the worst Telecom service AIRTEL - HP

Hi, I am a corporate client of Airtel I am having four coporate SIM card on my name, recently from past 2 weeks I had asked to stop the services of one of my number, despite of calling them almost everyday noone from Airtel is brothered to take the request and act on the request ASAP, everyday someone from the Airtel will call & will try to convience to continue the services by offering Luckarative offfers that they will give discount of 15 percent for next two months or change in Prepaid from Post Paid .

Its really Annoying when its come to get bussiness they will provide quickest service in order to start making money asap but if anyone is looking to discontinue the services or to stop the services they will give hell lot options to retain the serivvices ...
Its really frustrating & annoying wasting so much time ...

I think GOVT should take any action against them ASAP ... they are simply harrassing customer like anything, VODAPHONE, RELIANCE are very good telecom providers when it comes to surrender the services ... but Airtel mindset is to delay as much they can maximum to make more money by extending & not listening your surrender request that will finally make money which will be added in the comming billing Cycle

Pan card not delivered yet - HP

Sir/madam,
Have applied for PAN card in the month of March, but havent received the card nor any update on it.

would really appreciate if can get someupdate regarding the same or what needs to be done so that can avail the card.

coupon number: 025152981
PAN number: AGYPT0887E

regards,
Tenzing Topgyal

PAN Card Application Status-Not received PAN Card - Hewlett Packard, Bangalore

Dear SirMadam,

I Ranjani Nemani have applied for PAN card on 8th of April 2008. It was told that i will be receiving the PAN card within 15 days from the date of application but it is already six months I haven’t heard from PAN Card department, so I would like to know the status of the same and if something needs to be done from my side so that i can receive my PAN card at the earliest.

The Coupon number of the Application is 881010103631066.

Would be thankful for your speedy response.

Ranjani Nemani.

received the courier but the material was not inside. - gaurav graphic

We have recieved the courier sent by Aditya International on 24.10.2008 through docket no. 111791036. But when we opened the packet, the material inside the box was not there.
kindly check it at your end and do the needful.

hp company is very very very poor company - HP

Hi my is Anoop Singh

Hi HP i am partner for your company
i am parcheg for HP NOTEBOOK DV9734TX 24 APRIL 2008 for rupees 70 thousand
my Notebook folty for first time 15 octuber i am go to DEHLI OKHLA phash 2 local shoping center RT SOURCING SERVICES LIMITED it is hp services center on 10 octuber 2008 hp is not in work for my notebook all most 11days

your service is zeerooo...

i am not parchage for next time hp

Model no DV9734TX

PRODECT NO KP159PA

Serial No CNF8082RPX

COMPLENT ID

WFM NO 2603456958

CALL NO J9SR101006

MY CONTACT(PHOME) NUMBER 9312009676, 9717556557

not lifting the phone for booking - HP

this is maheshwer reddy our gas dealer is at kothapet so we trying from 15 days daily we r trying to book the gas but they r always busy daily we r trying ph 4 to 5 hours.
so please take serious action about this thing. and the numbers are 9392324347, 24044322, 24048864 this numbers we r trying this r not lifing please u also check this number so that u can also know about the problem

LAPTOP WI-FI MUSIC FREE GIFT NOT GIVEN - HP

I purchased COMPAQ PRESARIO LAPTOP 773 TU, As per hp's promotional offer I registered on net for claiming HP WI-MUSIC DEVICE. As a handling charge I was instructed send DD/Cheque for Rs.500. I have done all process and send the documents to Solutions Integrated Marketing Services. New Delh. Even after 3 months I didn't get any free gift from HP. But the charges already being charged from account.

I have send so many claims like, Airtel Phone/FREE CARTRIDGE/RELIANCE DATE CARD but all fraud.

Any how I am going to fight legelly

Sir Police Verification not yet done - HP

Respected sir'
I Rajesh babu Katikireddy applied for the passport with the file No:"HYDH00310608" on 16th of october, till now police verification has not been done, I request u to issue my verification Certificate as soon as possible, because on February "Intake" is there to newzealand, even i have to book a slot for IELTS.

Note: Kindly i request you to Issue my Verification Certificate as
soon as possible.

Yours Sincierly,
Rajesh babu k

it is bring to u kind informtion that i am using hp pavillion dv9000. actually i have two anti virus on my laptop first one is nortan and second one is avast, actually sometime these antivirus unable to detect some virus is it true...
and sometime it takes so much time in my laptop when i am opening anything on internet ...sometimes photoes on internet were not clear ...sometime everything become invisible on computer..so lastly i would like to say i want to know more on viruses on computer..and what are the impact of these viruses on computer..i think you understand what i want to say so please mail me the solution of these problem. i am very thankful to you.
your scinecerly
rishi sarin
Ritwik

Sir
Here in Bangalore HP customer service is really pathetic. They dont get back to the customer with correct behaviour, Just for sending a quotation they takes more than a week. And again just to get a spare parts they make us waiting like anything. The most disappointing thing is that after getting the spare parts, they replied me that it was a wrong part which came by mistake and they will take another 4-5 days to get it back again. huuuuuuffffff...this is really very frustuating. They must do something to things happen quickly. I am relly worried much because of this delay.
Simply hate HP service center here in Bangalore. Dont buy Hp products, u will get a very poor response from the customer service center.

HP - HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR BY HP SERVICE CENTER