Paytm - failed to recharge my mobile no but balance cut off from bank

AKSHAYA KUMAR LENKA on May 13, 2012
I had recharged Rs-430 to my BSNL MOBILE NO 9439171785 through AXIS BANK debitcard using Paytm site and I get no confirmation massage from paytm site that my account has been recharged, my balance cut off from my account but my account does not recharged .
I would be glad if takes some action against Paytm.

Comments

vivek gupta Paytm  - India

no recharged - recharge by bank

dear sir
maine 20-5-2008 ko bank ac se top kara lekin mere card me balance forward nahi hua. bank se mere ac se balance Rs.100 less ho gaye hai. please dosomething.
thanks.
Uma Lakhani Vodafone  - India

Recharge through Net Banking failed, amount not yet refunded - Vodafone

I had rechagred Rs.305 for my cell no on 08-10-2008 through ICICI bank.com . Till date it is not rechagred.

I had call the vodafone customer care and spoke to on Mr. Shailendra who gave me a complaint number ans asked me to wait for 48 hrs for amount to be refund and the txn which was carried out by me via ICICI bank was failed due to technical reason from Vodafones end.

Today its 13.10.2008 but till date the amount is not refunded. Today I spoke to Mr. Tausif, Mr. Prashant, Floor supervisors Mr, Wazim and Pradeep but they kept on tell me the same thing to wait for 48-72 working hrs,

If I was a post paid customer and failed to pay my bill would vodafone allow me use its serices or would they diconnect the service,

Vodfone is a robber...

If the txn is failed and the amount shoud be refunded back in 24 hrs why the hell it takes 10 days.

Is Vodafone going to pay me Intrest or bear the Loss what I incure in my business.
Satyabrata Kar Airtel  - India

Mobile no. discarded in net banking - AirTel

My airtel mobile no.is +919178381860. But while going to recharge through netbanking the same is being rejected saying that the no. and service provider are not matching.
Regards.
BALCHAND MANOT Airtel Prepaid  - India

Dedicated Recharge for Rs.222 didn't worked. - Airtel prepaid mobile

my complain no. 3011343572100 lodged on 13 Jan. 2009 on above subject, with repeated reminders has no response yet.
sushil H. Chhabhaiya Vodafone  - India

How to paid My Mobail Bill in Net Banking ?
Gaurav Paytm  - India

Didn't receive the recharge amount - Reliance/Mobile Recharge

I recharged my mobile with Rs. 201 but even after 15 days and so many calls and emails to customer care i have not recieved the balance. This reliance customer support is the worst i have seen ever...also their LG mobile are not good and they don;t take any responsibilty for this poor quality...such a poor stuff from one of the largest company in India...shame
Krasty Karvin Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

cutting of account balance - Idea

Hellow sir my name is krasty.I just recharged with 20RS few days back but idea customer care had cutoff my balance 18RS from my account on july 05 2009 .This is second time they did like this, first time they cutoff 21RS from outoff 27RS fifteen days back, i m shocked when i looked at my balance .so please take some action otherwise I changed my simcard and i tell to my friends also dont take idea simcards .please do something .
Siva Kumar R T Mobile Companies  - India

Taking up the amount balance. - Mobile Companies

Mobile companies are sending links in the mobiles, if we open the links they will immediaely take the balance. This could happens 3 times im my mobile.
shubham goyal Airtel Prepaid  - India

what is the sechme of new call rates tariff voucher whose price is 26/- of airtel.
siba prasad hati Recharge  - India

online recharge balance not transferred of my mobile - Recharge

I have rechage my mobile through online ,I say that my balance is deducted from my sbi account or balance not transfer in my mobile ,I request from you please recharge my mobile or refund my 100 rupees

from:siba prasad hati
mobile no:9555574166
add:barola,sector 49,noida
neelesh tayade BSNL  - India

DID NOT RECHARGE MY CELL PHONE AFTER THE AMOUNT IS PAID - BSNL

SIR
MY BSNL CELL NO IS 9441536652 I TRIED TO RECHARE MY CELL PHONE USING BSNL.CO.IN WEB SITE I PAID THE AMOUNT 550 RS USING 00000030014945149 SBI AC NO, ON 31 OCT 2009 MY TRANSACTION REF NO IS MSBI9109151329IG12608213. AFTER THAT MY MOBILE IS NOT RECHARGED TILL NOW ON 2ND NOV 2009 I GAVE COMPLAINT TO BSNL MANY TIMES AND DOCT. NO OF COMPLAINT IS 124904; I CALL BSNL NO OF TIMES BUT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH RESPONSE. KINDLY ADDRESS THE PROBLEM.
THANKING YOU SIR
NEELESH TAYADE
ANTONY CHERIAN BSNL  - India

BALANCE CUT OFF - BSNL

PREPAID BALANCE CUTOFF
Sir,I Antony Cherian customer of BSNL prepaid plan saral anant with mobile no. +919495684255 received a message from no.+554351100 that you have downloaded a java game at 18:34 on 07/11/09 and you have been charged Rs. 100 ,my balance is reduced by rs 100 and please do necessary action to retrieve the lost amount.thank you
ishant dixit Icici Bank  - India

balance cut - ICICI Bank

Hello sir/madam
This's to inform you that i opened my saving account into icici bank in 2008 the mall kanpur.when i opened it this was zero balance account because of my dmat account .once i withdrew all the money from it and after that i deposited some fund in bank ,bank cut some charge on jan 2009 in my fund and cut two more times whenever deposited the fund .after that i did not use my saving account and went there with my problem but i did not get positive response and they told me something new policies.i want some positive response from you. thanking you.
yours sincerely
ISHANT DIXIT
my saving account no-032601514058 H-1345 avas vikas -01 keshavpuram
kalyanpur kanpur.208017
ICICI Bank Care Icici Bank  - India

Dear Ishant,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.
We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
shridhar chandak Airtel  - India

no recharge despite payment made from net banking - Airtel Mobile

i also have the same problem. i recharged my airtel prepaid mobile (9717447997) online from pnb net banking. the amount was immediately deducted from my account but i didn't get the balance in my mobile. i've been waiting for 2 hours now. help me as soon as possible.
musthafa Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

my accound balance
Prabha Agrawal Paytm  - Agra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

no charge but bank account debited - on line recharge of mobile phones

On the basis of newspaper ad I had recharged my mobile phone No. 9358565656 from www.freecharge.com. Company has debited my bank account through debit card by Rs. 85.00 but even after 18 hours my phone has not been recharged. I had sent 5 emails but company is not responding. The address of company is Accelyst Solutions P Ltd, C-1 Udyog Sadan, MIDC Central Road, Andheri East Mumbai -400093 and email address is service@ccavenue.com, Orders@freecharge.in., info@freecharge.in
Company has flashed a message that if phone is not recharged within 10 minutes, full amount will be refunded but now the company is acting dishonestly and be fooling the public by giving teptation of free coupons. Kindly help me in recovery of my money.
R P Agrawal
N Jan 11, 2011 by
venikk suresh  - ALAPPUZHA, Alappuzha, Kerala, India

not recharge - suresh

ezTrack ID: CA615350
Mobile Number: 9072212424, transaction was failed with,149,probable reason could be 'Invalid Recharge Amount'149
N Jan 13, 2011 by

Service Provider : Videocon
Recharge Amount : 149
Total Paid : 157.0Merchant Site URL : http://www.ezrecharge.in
Order Number: CA615350 Order Received: Jan 4, 2011
Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 157.Following recharge request was rejected by Videocon service provider.
Most probable reason could be 'Invalid Recharge Amount'.

ezTrack ID: CA615350
Mobile Number: 9072212424
Recharge Amount: 149
Service Provider: Videocon
N Jan 21, 2011 by
chinta srinivasarao Recharge  - India

I have recharge through complete online, i say that my balance is deduced from my sbi account or balance not transfered my mobile please recharge my mobile 50 rupees
my mobile no:9494778707