Whirlpool India - a liar company

arvind kumar
i was also having problem with my refrigerator. no to this company.

Comments

I had bought a Whirpool washing machine in 2006
December which has a warranty of 1 yr and till now
almost every 15 days it will have some or the other
problem i have to call the customer service n times
and then they will come and set it right that works
out for maximum of around 15 -20 day this has been
happening from the past 12 months.

I had mailed them and spoke to the concerned manager about replacement, but they are absolutely not prepared for it.

Just last week
INTERNATIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS PROTECTION COUNCIL
B-9/55, Vijay Nagari, P.O. Kasarvadavali, Thane (West) 400601 INDIA
Telephone: (022) 25972605, E-mail: consumerhelp@sify.com
Cell: 9869402267, Website: www.icrpc.org
has send a legal notice ,they were not even bothered to know my problem or respond to the legal notice.

Conumers in india are really Pathetic ,Any one at point can cheat them.I am badly cheated by whirlpool.

Shahnaz

Whilrpool ,Worst service ever saw - Whirlpool Washing Machine

I had bought a Whirpool washing machine in 2006
December which has a warranty of 1 yr and till now
almost every 15 days it will have some or the other
problem i have to call the customer service n times
and then they will come and set it right that works
out for maximum of around 15 -20 day this has been
happening from the past 12 months.

Just last week
INTERNATIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS PROTECTION COUNCIL
B-9/55, Vijay Nagari, P.O. Kasarvadavali, Thane (West) 400601 INDIA
Telephone: (022) 25972605, E-mail: consumerhelp@sify.com
Cell: 9869402267, Website: www.icrpc.org

Shahnaz

i bought a inverter of whirlpool 10 days back as it was the first time

that whirlpool was selling inverters so i bought that thinking it

would be good enough to satisfy me as i am residing in vaishali and

their is a lot of power cuts in vaishali nearly 7-8 hours daily so i

bought their latest model of inverter of 800 kva but the moment i

buyed that they gave me their first defected piece and at the time of

installation we found that it is defective so we replaced that at the

same time and they gave us their next piece it worked well for 2-3

hours till the time of charging after that whent their was a power cut

it was creating irritating noise after every half an hour after that

we registered the complaint with whirlpool and the person visited in

my home almost next day saying that inverter is ok and will be taken

as under observation well good enough after four days of suffering

they didn't visited of their own so we called them back for complaint

and they din't visted at their given time we called them back again

they again gave us time and din't visited again so we gave them the

call back and got another time again they din't visited after that an

executive called us at an unscheduled time for visit incidiently we

were out in market at that time so we asked them to visit next day.

finally executive visited us and said that again that the inverter is

okay nearly we suffered 10-12 days just listening the same line your

inverter is okay he called his supervisior and he said that company

has added up a new feature of creating beep sound after every half an

hour for indicating that their is a power cut well it was the engineer

named rajeev working in whirlpool who said that to me and the

executive who visited in my home was mr sushil well this feature of

inverter is not mentioned in their booklet nor in their advertisements

think bout it that you are sleeing next to your inverter which is

creating irritating beep sound after every half an hour at the time of

power cut. Mr rajeev told me that he will visit us again after 3-4

days and you kknow what it is like they didn't even care about their

customers that their customers are suffering or what. This was the

first time i buyed the product of whirlpool nd i am sure that i am

never going to buy ant product of whirlpool again and i will advise

all my friends that they should never buy any whirlpool product.
if you want to cross verify my report ou can
my name is shubhneet goel
we bought this inverter on 26/03/08
this inverter is on my father's name Sri S.P Goel
my customer id no. is GB/c/0408/7181
my complaint no. is GB0408000118 registered at 01/04/08
my phone no. is 09711105715
i am writing this on 15/04/08

i bought a inverter of whirlpool 10 days back as it was the first time that whirlpool was selling inverters so i bought that thinking it would be good enough to satisfy me as i am residing in vaishali and their is a lot of power cuts in vaishali nearly 7-8 hours daily so i bought their latest model of inverter of 800 kva but the moment i buyed that they gave me their first defected piece and at the time of installation we found that it is defective so we replaced that at the same time and they gave us their next piece it worked well for 2-3 hours till the time of charging after that whent their was a power cut it was creating irritating noise after every half an hour after that we registered the complaint with whirlpool and the person visited in my home almost next day saying that inverter is ok and will be taken as under observation well good enough after four days of suffering they didn't visited of their own so we called them back for complaint
and they din't visted at their given time we called them back again they again gave us time and din't visited again so we gave them the call back and got another time again they din't visited after that an executive called us at an unscheduled time for visit incidiently we were out in market at that time so we asked them to visit next day. finally executive visited us and said that again that the inverter is okay nearly we suffered 10-12 days just listening the same line your inverter is okay he called his supervisior and he said that company has added up a new feature of creating beep sound after every half an
hour for indicating that their is a power cut well it was the engineer named rajeev working in whirlpool who said that to me and the executive who visited in my home was mr sushil well this feature of inverter is not mentioned in their booklet nor in their advertisements think bout it that you are sleeing next to your inverter which is
creating irritating beep sound after every half an hour at the time of power cut. Mr rajeev told me that he will visit us again after 3-4 days and you kknow what it is like they didn't even care about their customers that their customers are suffering or what. This was the first time i buyed the product of whirlpool nd i am sure that i am never going to buy ant product of whirlpool again and i will advise all my friends that they should never buy any whirlpool product.
if you want to cross verify my report ou can
my name is shubhneet goel
we bought this inverter on 26/03/08
this inverter is on my father's name Sri S.P Goel
my customer id no. is GB/c/0408/7181
my complaint no. is GB0408000118 registered at 01/04/08
my phone no. is 09711105715
i am writing this on 15/04/08

VERY POOR RESPONSE AND SUPPLY OF USED AND LOW QUALITY PRODUCT - whirlpool/washing machine H-65

I PURCHASED A W/MACHINE H-65 FROM WHIRLPOOL... AFTER ONE MONTH, IT STARTED MAKING NOISE. ENGINEER SAID, ITS A MANUFACTURE DEFECT AND YOU HAVE TO REPLACE THE MACHINE. IT WAS REPLACED BUT WHAT COULD I MAKE OUT IS THAT REPLACED MACHINE WAS A USED PRODUCT. I AGAIN TOLD THEM TO REPLACE IT.THEY HAVE PROMISED TO REPLACE THE SAME.BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO SO YET...ITS ALREADY THREE MONTHS NOW THAT I HAD PURCHASED THE MACHINE BUT NOT ABLE TO USE TILL DATE.

i have puchased an a. c. of this company and taken home care plan, there is a problem with my a.c. from nov. 2007 complain no. KL11070077707.
I HAVE DONE AROUND 50 CALLS TO THE LOCAL SERVICE CENTER IN DURGAPUR AND KOLKATTA BUT TILL NOW NO RIGHT RESPONSE.
I THINK THIS COMPANY IS NOT RECOMENDABLE IN ANY SENSE.

Whirlpool Care Consumer Cell
Faridabad

SUB: Louvers for my Window AC
Ref:Home care planCode No:1019553 Valid upto 18.03.2009. Model No: 150E Magicool

For the last one year I am requesting your service engineer at durgapur service centre to replace my window AC (model 150E magicool )louvers 2 nos. But reply from there is same that there is no supply of this materail from the comapany. As these plastic louvers are very important for control of the air direction I am unable to do so and more over they are blocking the normal air flow and reducing the cooling efficency of the AC.

You are requested to look into the matter and arrange for the same at Durgapur service centre so that same can be fiited in My AC.

Hoping an early action and reply from your end.

Sameer Jain
51/6 Ananad Vihar
Durgapur-713204
Wet Bengal

I purchased one Whirlpool refrigerator on 14/05/08 from Great Eastern Treading, Kankurgachi, Kolkata. The same was delevered on 15th. In spit of my repeated request to the call centre (phone no. 60008558), no company representative has visited my house till date for demonstration of the machine. Each time I am being assured that the representative will go today positively, but each time they failed. Will you please advice mebas to whom should I complain next? The call centre people are unable to give any further information about this (or they are not willing to give me any information intentionally).

Please help me in this regard.

Whirlpool Consumer Care,

Reference to my complaint number HD0608000395.
Regret to say your after sales service is very poor and pathetic, as my complaint is unattended till now and there is no proper response from your customer care.

Request you to look into my problem.

Sudhakar

change of fan motor which was actually functioning properly - whirlpool/refrigerator

our original fan motor was changed by whirlpool service engineer and we were charged Rs3500 but later we came to know that we were deceived. we have the proof of transaction. We contacted the delhi centre and the their service outlet Arian enterprises Gurgaon but no response from them.

To
The Whirlpool Customer Care,
This is to inform you that my whirlpool refrigerator, Model No.Elit-190 Lt.its defrost machine is not working last 2yrs. So i am facing plenty of problems regarding this. I tried lot of times of contact you through the number which was given to me but unfortunately i couldn't go through it. I would be thankful if you help me as soon as possible. Its very urgent.

Kakali Guha,
31B/H/13, Bgmari Rd.
Kolkata-700 054.

I bought a Whirlpool front loading washing machine ( sensation neo DLX).

While Iam buying I was told I will receive a welcome kit, which I can use it for purchase of electronic goods

and reebok shops where I will get discount.

It has been four months, since I bought the washing machine.But I have not received the kit yet.

I called their customer service center but there is no response.

Saravanan.C
D
hari

Whirlpool Care Consumer Cell

Complaint Reference NO:BG0608010375.
Well it would be a month if its 28th July I raised a complaint to Whirlpool. I spoke to many a people; the agents were Bala, Suraj (Manager) and Manoj (CCMT MANAGER) who all promised that the problem would be recovered in 2 days. Well, the Phrase" Promises are meant to Broken ", Truly applies to The Company WHIRLPOOL.Approxamately I had made 20-30 calls, at last I came to know it was a call centre in Delhi. They Seem to have a big Communication Gap with the Local people in Bangalore .Some how, I took the number of the local people .Here they seem to be absolutely Ridiculous, there are very careless to Customers .Inspite of giving N number of Chances the Repair is still not done. And its just a matter of a small screw to be replaced.

If by any chance any RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITIES IN WHIRLPOOL, would get back to be as a last hope .If it doesn’t happen I would spread negative Remarks to my relatives and friends.

If u think "Customers are ur Key" or the "customers are important for ur business”

Call 9880375031.

Hari Prasad C.P

we bought a whirlpool washing machine top loading full automatic 8 months ago. the machine is giving trouble from day 1.the dirt remains in the cloth. new dirt gets added. clusters of washing powder are seen in the cloth. we called whirlpool mechanic through local service center .he said this is because of hard water. he himself used a powder of the same company (Rs.135.) within a weeks time the problem of dust remaining in cloth remains. new dirt also gets in to the cloth.
instead of concentrating on stars to promote the product, they can try to improve the working condition of the machine too.
I rate this as the worst washing machine of this century.

I had been using a whirlpool washign machine. I had a complaint mentioning that it was not working properly. The person who cam for service was more interested to sell the trolley which is suited for the machine as well as a powder which is used to clean the machine. They were not able to sort out the issue even after i had complained it for 3 times. Moreover i contacted their customer service in the number(67774518/67774517). I am not mentioning the name of the useless people who are posted as Area Service Manager. Even after repeatedly calling them no one has still responded even after a week. So i advice peeple to never use whirlpool products only because their service is below standard

Loose opening of Drier's door - Videocon Washing Machine 400 T

The main door on the drier is not opening perfectly, may be the inside spring dislocated or crack at the fixing point of spring.

Sir

I purchase a whilpool microwave 30 days ago

No body was come to give demo

I thought only i was facing difficulties.

terrible Terrible company!

Been calling up their shitty customer care for four days, no one turns up.This random worker turned up, took money and never frigging showed his face again.the receipt is still with me.

Never am i going to buy any whirlpool product again.

people who are reading this would sadly be in the same fix as i am!
Do not buy whirlpool product its, if u don't want to face this humiliation anymore.

worst product

I got email id from a lady when i called 0124-4591300. this email id was for executive @ whirlpoon india.
I have purchased whirpool's NEAT N fresh tuppelware refrigerator kit for Rs.1200
when i visited the dealer it was for Rs.1050
MRP on the kit is Rs.1200 and we called the guy to repair AC and he bought is along with him. Prices on MRP is always more then sal price.. we are i think fooled for RS. 150 extra.
please check on this as my next action would be media and web publishment of this issue and fraud. i have done that with nestle in past.

You can yourself call the dealer @ 011-25934062 and just be a customer and ask for the price of NEAT n FRESH accessory kit from whirlpool.

This is disguting... ppl from whirlpool coming at ur place and selling things more then what's in the market.

please check o this...