Aakash Institute Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Aakash Institute related photos (58)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Aakash Institute Complaints & Reviews

Aakash Institute — unethical receiving of online payment (online voucher id. is : acst201831625) [Resolved]

Partha Sundar Biswas
I have registered for ACST test of IXth standard by paying Rs 200/- online for the West Bengal Kolkata South centre ( Online...
Complaint category Institutes

Aakash Institute — aakash institute ghodbunder road thane maharashtra [Resolved]

bennubella
My child who scored 10 CGPA in 10th joined the above Centre. At the end of 11th standard, 99% children of her batch miserably...

Subina Selvaraj
I registered for crash course in trivandrum institute. ₹1000/- i have transfered via online and i got payment id. I showed this to trivandrum institute. By seeing this id. They said money has not transfered to there account. I showed all my details to them regarding money transfer, but till now they didnt take any action. I checked in my bank, money has credited to institute account. By take action nd reply me.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-25 01:30:39

[Apr 23, 2018] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response Apr 24, 2018
Hi Sir! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with the PSID so that we can look into this.

dattatray.shirole
    I had taken addmission of my doughter ku. Supriya dattatray shirole for "crash course for neet" on 20/12/2016,
    Muhs/ dmer taken personal counciling on 18/01/2017 that time my dougther was selected at lokmanya tilak homopatic college.
    We were conformed addmission on 18/01/2017.
    I had given admission cancellation application at your nerul branch on 22/01/2018.
    I had paid total-33494 but refund me only rs-1000
    Yet balance amount rs 32494 is not refund from your institute.

Plz consider sympethically.
    Kindly refund my amount as early as possible.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-30 01:37:20

[Apr 19, 2018] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Aakash Institute Customer Care's response Apr 24, 2018
    Hi Sir! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please help us with the PSID so that we can look into this.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

SUJAY PRABHU
      I approached aaakash tutorials bangalore (Bannerghatta road) institute to take admission to my son for 9th std foundation classes. Discussion was handled by mr. Lokesh. He told me that currently they are offering 25% discount and if my son takes one test it may go upto 50%. This was attractive and hence i agreed for the admission and registered by paying rs. 5, 900. Once my son appeared for exams, surprisingly, they started offering me 15% discount by telling my son did not score well.

I met mr. Srikanth on 31st march to discuss on the matter and look for refund. He was so arrogant and refused to talk anything on the marks and showing answer sheet. When i asked for refund, initially he said, it is not possible however, he took one letter and asked me to sign refund form as well. When i started following up for the refund, now he says, refund is not possible.

This is not at all good for aakash institute for the growth. This clearly shows, it is working only for the money not for building futre of students. Rs. 5, 900 is hard earned money and aakash institute can not hold such an big money. Had it been clearly explained to me during discussion with lokesh, i would have agreed that it is my mistake.in this case, it was never told that it is non refundable. Moreover, why mr. Sreekanth has taken my letter for refund and asked me to sign the refund order form if it is not permissible?

Before i take any next step, i thought of writing this feedback to you as it reaches corporate (I assume).

Hope for the justice and i will get refund.

Thanks and regards,
      Sujay
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-23 19:24:29

[Apr 17, 2018] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Aakash Institute Customer Care's response Apr 17, 2018
      We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your PSID so that we can look into this.

Aakash Institute — regarding admission [Resolved]

SANJAY536
        Respected sir
        I Sanjay kumar jha want your attraction on my problem. My ward Anant kumar jha given anthe and secure...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Institutes

[email protected]
        I have done registration on 15 feburary, 2018 in the city visakhapatnam of gajuwaka branch of my son whose is in eight std and daughter
        Whose in tenth std and going to ninth and eleventh.
        The person who came with admission form he told that he would give 65% concession for my daugher and 50% concession to my son after seeing there progress card and i have also requested him to give concession by saying that i am electrician and i don't have much annual income i cant pay that much money but i want my children to get higher education.
        So after he committed that than i filled registration form and paid the registration fee of rs.11800 of my daughter and rs.5900
        — of my son by cheque.
        But today on 24 march 2018 when i went to that foundation then they said that they would give only 59% concession to my daughter and 49% concession to my son and also said that if we would pay the first installment then only they will allow to enter my children to that institute. But i can't pay such amount.
        But how far i know your first installment shall be paid in the month of april 2018.
        So i am very much dissapointed by your service and want my registration fee back.
        It would be very nice if you help me getting back my money.
        As i cant pay money to another small college also if you will not reback my money.
        So kindly return my money
        With regards.
        Krishna ram jaiswal

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-04 15:10:03

[Mar 30, 2018] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Aakash Institute Customer Care's response Mar 30, 2018
        Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please allow us some time to look into this and get back
        Aakash Institute Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2018
        Dear Sir, We will only be able to extend the discount that is now being given to you by the branch. Also, sir registration fee is not refundable as per policy which is clearly given in the prospectus.

Aakash Institute — registration fee [Resolved]

Complaint category Education

Aakash Institute — registration fee refund [Resolved]

RESPECTED SIR,

I have done registration on 15 Feburary, 2018 IN THE CITY VISAKHAPATNAM OF GAJUWAKA BRANCH...

Aakash Institute — misbehaving [Resolved]

Raghav Gupta ji
          Respected institute,
          Some people come from your side approx. 1 month ago and they pressurize us to take admission....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Education

Aakash Institute — non refund of tuition fees,admission fees etc [Resolved]

Nayyar Shafeeq
          Dear sir/madam,

I am m. N. Shafeeq from bilaspur. I enrolled my daughter ambreen nayyar in aakash institute...

Aakash Institute — worst faculty. [Resolved]

Unknown 1
          I had joined my ward in aakash institute at tirupati. I was not at all satisfied with the teaching faculty there. Even when...

Pallavi Srinivas
          Respected sir /madem,
          I don't know weather you know the meaning of co-ordination in your staff when you people only don't have the co-ordination regarding the fees structure in your campus its a huge loss for you people. I can even imagine what kind of facilities you can provide us even in the future. I am thankful that you people misguided us because i came to know about the management which is even more worst than anyone can imagine. You people misguide the society and even more worst you people have no co-ordination only.in your branch the person called cavery she tells different fees and the management tells another fees structure and you people easily fool people around here especillay the illitrates. And even the online fees was made to be paid and even the scholorship fees for the enterance exam where we simply wasted 1500 which will be like nothing for you guys.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-08 16:49:22

[Feb 24, 2018] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Aakash Institute Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
          Thanks for reaching out to us. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with the course details, branch details and batch details so that we can look into this.
          Aakash Institute Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
          Also, help us with the PSID in case the payment is successfully made.

Aakash Institute — aakash Itutor [Resolved]

Complaint category Education

Sabarna Das
            Aakash provied me with certain password and email to log in for itutor videos.till yesterday i used to log in with that.but from today after typing the same password a dialogue box is popping up saying the username or the password doesn't match. How is that possible? my user id is [protected].well i want this institute to take some serious step now. It is seriously annoying.This itutor thing is so lame

aakash Itutor
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-09 16:02:49

[Feb 08, 2018] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Aakash Institute Customer Care's response Feb 13, 2018
            Hi! Please confirm if this issue has been resolved. If not, then kindly help us with your PSID, course details, branch details along with your email id and phone number so that we can look into this.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

9233180923e
              Sir, i am a student of rm batch. I want to inform you that in aakash bikaner branch they never complete the prescribed syllabus of aiats & aets before the exam. They tell us to study yourself the remaining chapters at your home. So i doesn't think that i have given a huge amount of fees to study self at home.

Aiats exam is too hard as compared to neet exam. Neet is purely based on ncert while aiats is mostly out of ncert. I doesn't think so that their is any requirement to study those useless extra things which are given in your module and to give aiats exam.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-18 21:19:57

[Feb 07, 2018] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Aakash Institute Customer Care's response Feb 09, 2018
              Thanks for reaching out to us. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please help us with the following details - Your Name, Branch, Batch and Contact Number. We'll escalate it to the concerned department to work on resolving your grievance.

somesh kawade
                On 30 jan 2018 i took admission in your classes for crash course in andheri branch. And for that i submitted fees with my documents.
                They said me i will get bill copy on my registered email id on next bay only.
                But since tuesday i have not got invoice copy, for that from wensday 3 times i have called in andheri branch. But every time they keep saying that we will send you in 2 day. Now 8 day has passed out but i have not got copy.
                Try to resolve my issue.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-09 20:06:09

Aakash Institute Customer Care's response Feb 09, 2018
                Hi Sir! Please confirm if this issue has been resolved. If not, then kindly help us with your PSID, course details, branch details along with your email id and phone number so that we can look into this.
                Complaint resolved
                thanks..

Aakash Institute — aakash itutor [Resolved]

Sabarna Das
                  I am currently studying in aakash institue. It provides us with i tutor facility. One can watch the vedios even at home. I...

Aakash Institute — payment refund [Resolved]

Sir me ne aakash institute me admission liya tha but mera 12th me result nahi ayay or me class nai kr paya. Or mene aakash...

Aakash Institute — student not registered after payment [Resolved]

bipratip
                  I am bipratip niyogi. I made an online payment for aiats[protected] on 02/01/2018 at 12.05am. My registration...