Abbott Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Mar 31, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Abbott

Having problems with Abbott?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Abbott customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Abbott

1800 266 0448

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Abbott reviews & complaints(101)

Our alere cholestech lxd analyzer machine is not working from last 15 days. We are continously talking to mr deepak sharma ([protected]) regarding this problem, but he is not taking it serious and not giving us satisfactory response.

Please look into the matter as soon as possible.

[protected] [protected]
Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have purchased cremaffin from the medplus but we got tonic like duplicate taste and light thickness and also tonic taste is not good. And also not working of solution like before.
    And tonic bottle looks like sealed but while opening it is not sealed
    Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
    Kindly share your contact details or mail us at [protected]@abbott.com.

Abbott
    Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
    Kindly share your contact details or write back at [protected]@abbott.com.

Webmaster
    We are still awaiting response.
    Kindly share your contact details or write back at [protected]@abbott.com.

Abbott — Product

The product FreeStyle Libre sensor was applied on the 17th of february. The application process was standard, that recommended by abbott, no water has been applied to the sensor and no extreme conditions were encountered by it. After approximatelly 2 hours after activation the sensor started to show extremely high values, which were checked with a regularfincger ### test, and the values would be over 200 ml/dL higher than what the blood test...
      I have purchased Solspre Nasal Spray from Medplus Pharmacy (1A, Ekdalia Place, Kolkata 700019) having Invoice no. [protected] and the Batch no. is PTG0021 (expiry date 6/24), HSN 300490. Bought the spray for Rs 359/-. But after opening the spray I have found out that the spray is not working and I cannot take the spray as it is defective. Contacted the shop but they told me to contact Abbott for replacement. You can reach me at [protected]...

Hey I am from Kashmir (J&k) Sopore District Baramulla, my daughter is Lactose intolerant... Isomil (Soy Infant Formula) is the only milk substitute that my Daughter takes... This product is not available in the market now, All Pharmasists or Super Markets say, it is short in the market... I had searched for it in the Srinagar city also... Where also it is not available... I am in very very URGENT need of it... Help me out at the earliest
      WhatsApp [protected]

Abbott — Tablet Rejoint New

My name is Amol Jadhav. A am taking this tablet for wrist pain which was prescribed by my doctor.
        I taken 2 tablets from the packet. Today when I removed one tablet it got broken into 4 to 5 pieces and also powder residue observed in the empty tablet pocket.
        I checked all remaining 11 tablets and all having problem of separation into two parts.Because of this I am not possible to take this remaining tablets. I am not excepting...

I am using Similac 1 formula milk for my baby since last three months. This time when I brought two packets of 400 gm from nearby pharmacy, I noticed when the powder is mixed with water it doesn't dissolve completely in water their are thick thick solvents present in water . I was so worried when I noticed this and this happen again with the other packet of Similac too. I was so upset how you can pack that formula milk in the packet without prior checking quality measures even after knowing that it will be consumed by a infant.
        Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amoxyclav 625 mg tablets: The tablets are defective with worst quality. The oval tablets surface and bottom portion are broken and dark yellow contents have come out. The white coating has come off with pungent smell. Disgusting appearance.

Abbott — Rejoint UC plus

One tablet in the packet was of the wrong colour and soft. Purchased this packet on sept 2021 in Mumbai Santacruz...Metro Medico.

Mfg date March 2021.
            Batch no...SEG0032...

We have also used similac formula 9 months for our new baby . After feeding she is having stomach ace, vomiting and crying badly . We consulted to doctor . we checked after diluted to water gives very bad smell after 1 day feed to my 2 kids(twins) then we realise this is the reason for kid crying badly. It's very second time we facing the problem please take the needful action on this. How can someone adulterate food, attest for infants who can’t even speak .
            Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have also used similac formula 9-12 months for our new baby . After feeding she is having stomach ace, vomiting and crying badly . We consulted to doctor . we checked after diluted to water gives very bad smell after 1 day feed to my 2 kids(twins) then we realise this is the reason for kid crying badly. It's very second time we facing the problem please take the needful action on this. How can someone adulterate food, attest for infants who can’t even speak .
              Or they might be Lactose Intolerant

I ordered an Abbott minichek hairfall serum on 14th Sep 2021, as per Flipcart notification they provided a delivery date that was 21 Sept 2021 but flipcart is not deliver this product yet.
                I want an answer from Flipkart that why could not they able to deliver on given date??
                Dear Abhijit Patar

Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
                Please note that in this case we request you to connect with flipkart consumer helpline. The flipkart team will be able to assist you in this matter.

Abbott - India

I am one of your retail from srinagar jammu and kashmir ..i have given order to your distibutor 10 days before but till now i am nt getting any reponse from that side ...please tell us wht we have to do now go for other company or you will take action on them
                  Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have also used similac formula 1-6 months for our new baby . It’s was suggested by our doctor . It’s seems like a big scam . After feeding she is having stomach ace and crying badly . We showed to doctor . They could not identify again we shifted to lactogen then she was better . We ignored . Agin when we bought new similac . She was crying with gas and stomach . For 5 days she had pain . We did not know what the issue is. I my self tasted, it’s really tasted bad . Again we shifted to lactogen . Now she is better .How can someone adulterate food, attest for infants who can’t even speak .

Today I bought Selsun shampoo 120ml from Royal Chemist
                      Malegaon batch no 0046
                      Shampoo is not in original colour and smell.
                      Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
                      Kindly share your contact details/email id or write back to us [protected]@abbott.com.

Abbott — Selsun shampoo

I G Mahipal purchased selsun shampoo and today I took shower bath with said sampoo my left eye is got red and become itching and what is the remedy to the product when such problems with this product the product details are B.no EKF0058 jul20 Jun 23 purchased at Hyderabad in medplus medical store., please let me know how it was happened my eye infection please investigate and do the CAPA...
                        I purchased a bottle of Lactulose Solution USP from a medicine shop named 'Heart Line' in Midnapore. We are using it for almost 2 years. But this time the taste is different and stinky. The color is also not same. As it's within the date of manufacturing so I went to the shop. But the owner refused to change the same or refund the money.
                        So I am writing you. Do the needful.

Details:
                        Batch no[protected]
                        Mfd- 05/20
                        Exp 01/22
                        Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        hank you for connecting with us at Abbott.

Abbott — Service Charge

Hello Sir, My name is Rathin Banerjee and I am from Asansol. On 30th Dec, 2020, pacemaker implanted to my uncle Gurusadhan Banerjee. The representative of Abbott said that within first three months, check up will be done for free. So after three month I organized a check up of my uncle but your representative namely SRIMANTA( +91 [protected] ) charged me Rs. 1800
                          Soon after I recalled your company regional executive Sandipan Dutta(+91...

Plz stop calling
                          Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been prescribed Duphalac since couple of years. Its a great product and the new packing - cap and cup have come up very nicely. However, I would like to say that the cap seal remains stuck to the cap while unscrewing the same instead of getting broken. B.No.29110207 mfg 05/2021

Abbott Customer Care's response, Sep 3, 2021
                            Dear Devang Dadia
                            We have been trying to reach you. In the absence of details and actual sample, we conducted the investigation and would like to update you. Please share your contact details for the same.
                            Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
                            Kindly share your contact details/email id or write back to us at [protected]@abbott.com.