Abbott

Abbott India Limited
L-18, Verna Industrial Area, Verna Salcette, Goa - 403722

Good

Abbott Complaints & Reviews

I am using Similac 1 formula milk for my baby since last three months. This time when I brought two packets of 400 gm from nearby pharmacy, I noticed when the powder is mixed with water it doesn't dissolve completely in water their are thick thick solvents present in water . I was so worried when I noticed this and this happen again with the other packet of Similac too. I was so upset how you can pack that formula milk in the packet without prior checking quality measures even after knowing that it will be consumed by a infant.
Oct 06, 2021

Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amoxyclav 625 mg tablets: The tablets are defective with worst quality. The oval tablets surface and bottom portion are broken and dark yellow contents have come out. The white coating has come off with pungent smell. Disgusting appearance.
    Oct 03, 2021

Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      One tablet in the packet was of the wrong colour and soft. Purchased this packet on sept 2021 in Mumbai Santacruz...Metro...

We have also used similac formula 9 months for our new baby . After feeding she is having stomach ace, vomiting and crying badly . We consulted to doctor . we checked after diluted to water gives very bad smell after 1 day feed to my 2 kids(twins) then we realise this is the reason for kid crying badly. It's very second time we facing the problem please take the needful action on this. How can someone adulterate food, attest for infants who can’t even speak .
      Sep 30, 2021

Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have also used similac formula 9-12 months for our new baby . After feeding she is having stomach ace, vomiting and crying badly . We consulted to doctor . we checked after diluted to water gives very bad smell after 1 day feed to my 2 kids(twins) then we realise this is the reason for kid crying badly. It's very second time we facing the problem please take the needful action on this. How can someone adulterate food, attest for infants who can’t even speak .
        Sep 30, 2021

Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered an Abbott minichek hairfall serum on 14th Sep 2021, as per Flipcart notification they provided a delivery date that was 21 Sept 2021 but flipcart is not deliver this product yet.
          I want an answer from Flipkart that why could not they able to deliver on given date??
          Sep 28, 2021

Dear Abhijit Patar

Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
          Please note that in this case we request you to connect with flipkart consumer helpline. The flipkart team will be able to assist you in this matter.

Abbott - India

I am one of your retail from srinagar jammu and kashmir ..i have given order to your distibutor 10 days before but till now i am nt getting any reponse from that side ...please tell us wht we have to do now go for other company or you will take action on them
            Sep 20, 2021

Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have also used similac formula 1-6 months for our new baby . It’s was suggested by our doctor . It’s seems like a big scam . After feeding she is having stomach ace and crying badly . We showed to doctor . They could not identify again we shifted to lactogen then she was better . We ignored . Agin when we bought new similac . She was crying with gas and stomach . For 5 days she had pain . We did not know what the issue is. I my self tasted, it’s really tasted bad . Again we shifted to lactogen . Now she is better .How can someone adulterate food, attest for infants who can’t even speak .
              Sep 13, 2021

Today I bought Selsun shampoo 120ml from Royal Chemist
                Malegaon batch no 0046
                Shampoo is not in original colour and smell.
                Sep 10, 2021

Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
                Kindly share your contact details/email id or write back to us [protected]@abbott.com.

Abbott — Selsun shampoo [Resolved]

I G Mahipal purchased selsun shampoo and today I took shower bath with said sampoo my left eye is got red and become itching...

I purchased a bottle of Lactulose Solution USP from a medicine shop named 'Heart Line' in Midnapore. We are using it for almost 2 years. But this time the taste is different and stinky. The color is also not same. As it's within the date of manufacturing so I went to the shop. But the owner refused to change the same or refund the money.
                  So I am writing you. Do the needful.

Details:
                  Batch no[protected]
                  Mfd- 05/20
                  Exp 01/22
                  Aug 14, 2021

Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  hank you for connecting with us at Abbott.

Abbott — Service Charge [Resolved]

Hello Sir, My name is Rathin Banerjee and I am from Asansol. On 30th Dec, 2020, pacemaker implanted to my uncle Gurusadhan...

Plz stop calling
                    Jul 19, 2021

Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been prescribed Duphalac since couple of years. Its a great product and the new packing - cap and cup have come up very nicely. However, I would like to say that the cap seal remains stuck to the cap while unscrewing the same instead of getting broken. B.No.29110207 mfg 05/2021
                      Jul 16, 2021

Abbott Customer Care's response, Sep 3, 2021
                      Dear Devang Dadia
                      We have been trying to reach you. In the absence of details and actual sample, we conducted the investigation and would like to update you. Please share your contact details for the same.
                      Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
                      Kindly share your contact details/email id or write back to us at [protected]@abbott.com.

Tablets are bitter, kerosene smell and sticky. Batch no. SAJA0290
                        Anand
                        [protected]@gmail.com
                        Aug 6, 2021
                        Jul 05, 2021

Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
                        Kindly write back to us at [protected]@abbott.com.
                        Our team will assist you further.

Respected Sir/Madam
                          With due respect and humble submission I have to say that this time the colour of Duphalac solution is brown instead of water colour.The taste is not good.I am using the Duphalac since more than 20 years.You are kindly requested for refund,
                          Batch No. 17111407
                          MFD 05/20
                          EXP 01/22
                          Price Rs 515.02
                          Shop St Well, Randesan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
                          Jun 10, 2021

Dear Mr Pandey
                          Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
                          We request you to share your email ID or contact details. You can also write back to us at [protected]@abbott.com.
                          Our team will assist you further.

e mail ID :[protected]@yahoo.com
                          Mobile:[protected]

Took similac IQ+ powder 4 months back for an infant baby of 5 months it got spoiled and it's expired date is 27/12/2021.

If I add powder to water means it is coming white moistured bubbles

If it affects baby means who is responsible

Need to take a severe action on this
                            Jun 08, 2021

Abbott customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Medicine having bad taste and bad smell.

Medicine Name - Vitamin C Chewable Tablets 500 mg LIMCEE Orange Flavour

Batch No. HAJA01442

MFG DATE : NOV 2020
                              EXPIRY DATE : APR 2022
                              Batch No. HAJA01442 - Limcee tablet - Issue with Medicine Taste
                              Batch No. HAJA01442 - Limcee tablet - Issue with Medicine Taste
                              May 07, 2021

Thank you for connecting with us at Abbott.
                              Kindly share your contact details or write back at [protected]@abbott.com.

LaviNarula's [Complaint's author] reply, May 8, 2021
                              Kindly connect at [email protected]
                              Address and phone number details shared on email to [protected]@abbott.com
                                I Regularly customer thyronorm tablet 75 mg
                                16 years and Regular use and good results but last 3...
                                Ur product named limcee vitamin c tablet is not up to the mark since last 8 months ...while consuming vitamin c tablet in...