Aircel — aircel is not providing port no.

Bineta on Mar 6, 2018
I sent a text "port (My mobile no) to 1900, several time. But did not receive my port number. So i request aircel company to help me my area there is no service of aircel. I even called, this no [protected] provided by aircel. Even then they are not picking up the call. What is this? It is a serious matter.. So i'm requesting you guys please please help me out.

[Mar 06, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Hi Team,

I am trying to port out of Aircel and I haven't received the unique port code yet I have tried to send it thrive. My mobile number is [protected] and my email id is

My alternate number is [protected].

Thyagarajan G

I am trying to change from AIRCEL to AIRTEL as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. But AIRCEL is not providing me the Unique porting code. I have sent the SMS requesting UPC many times on Feb 25th 2018, 26 & 27th but i didn't got UPC code. AIRCEL guys please send me UPC.

Some times send a msg in 1900,
PORT [protected], but no reply a port code plz provide a port code its argent😢😢
I have send sms in 10 time to 1900 for portability my aircel number but did not get upc code from 1900.please send my upc code that can i port my number.
aircel is being failed to provide my proper service in my locality.
Aircel me network kb aaye ga... Bahit dikat ho rhi h... Bahot saare form, online shopping, bank account me dia hua h.port v nhi ho rha. Bhai kam se kam port ka msg to krna tha.u can't cheat ur customer like this ..
There is a tower of Aircel implanted in my site but for the last 3 months not recceiving the monthly rent.. Can u say d reason behind it??
My number is [protected]. Plz provide me porting code as I want to port to aircel. I have sent many messages but there is no respond for port number.
I am sending PORT request to 1900 repeatedly from my AIRCEL no. However msg is not going. It says unable to send msg. I am receiving msg though. Please help. Facing lot of problem as my AIRCEL no is out of network for more than 12 hours per day.
Dr Mita Tarafder
My Aircel SIM card is not working no outgoing & incoming calls and it can not be connected into customer care
It's been 5 days since i've been trying to get the porting code, despite messages being "delivered" i am not receiving the unique code which is very irritating. Now i am standing nowhere with this unprofessional company!
My mobile number: [protected]

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - aircel is not providing port no.