Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Sep 24, 2022

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 153

My Aircel postpaid no. [protected], I pay a bill of 370-450 per month but Aircel only gives 200mins talktime and 2g internet. (Not even 3g) other networks like jio offers 4g, unlimited calls and messages for 3 months.
The network seems worthless, please give some 3g data to my phone no.please.
When will Aircel come with 4g, it's 5g in a year or two.
Please take actions or deactivate my sim.
May 23, 2017
Dear Nithish Kumar Panneer Selvam,

We request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents for further assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
2. POI (Proof of Identity)

Aircel Social Media Team

I'm unable to make outgoing calls from my Aircel number. I can receive incoming calls and messages. Unable to make calls to any number. I have sufficient balance to make outgoing call.
    Have tried using different handset too. Same problem continues.
    Did not use sim card for some days.
    I don't think the number is blocked because I can receive calls. Only outgoing is my problem.
    Jun 6, 2017
    Dear Preethi Shanmugam,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Screenshot of the error message received while making calls:
    Sample number to which you are being unable to make calls:
    Alternate number:

May 06, 2017
    Dear Preethi Shanmugam,

We would like to inform you that your outgoing services are already active and no issue has been found at our end.

Aircel Social Media Team

I didnt activate anything but you deduct.. I need refund for my [protected] number. I need my 30 rupees. We are users.. Not a #. Show my activation date and my view. Without knowledge u taking like that mean. Also u are sewing all my messages and calls is it. This is poor work from aircel. Give my 30 rupees otherwise i will change the network and give complaint
      Jun 3, 2017
      Dear Kadar Karai Mannan Gkr,

May 02, 2017
      Dear Kadar Karai Mannan Gkr,

We would like to inform you that the service has been deactivated and the deducted amount will be credited to your account.

Jan 05, 2018
      Updated by Kadar Karai Mannan Gkr
      i need my deducted amount to my number... everyday tooking like you are activated something, , this is not fair, , , In future don't deduct like that.. At first credit my deducted amount 25rs, 9rs, 10rs first.
      Jan 10, 2018
      Aircel Customer Care's response
      Replied on source: https://www.consumercomplaints.inaircel-utv-management-deduction-c1547485#c2965530

Dear Customer (Kadar Karai Mannan Gkr),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us for further proceedings:

Date & Time of deduction:
      The screenshot of the message received upon deduction (if any):

Jan 13, 2018
      Dear Customer (Kadar Karai Mannan Gkr),

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount (Rs 60) has been refunded to your account and the service has been deactivated.

Hello sir,
        I bought an aircel sim 4 years ago in hyderabad india
        And 3 months ago i shifted to saudi arabia with my sim.
        I opened my sim in between these days to check if it got decativated due to no use but it was working.
        But today i tried to make a call to check if it is still activated
        And it said
        "the aircel num youre calling is temporarily unavailable"
        I dont want my sim to get decativated as i will be travelling back to india again soon.
        What is the solution for this?
        And if my sim is deactivated then how can i reactivate it?
        Please let me know as soon as possible
        My email : [protected]@gmail.com
        My aircel no : [protected]
        My name : syed rabeeth ahmed farhan
        State/city : andhra pradesh/ hyderabad
        May 30, 2017
        Dear Syed Rabeeth,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share the following information in order to look into your issue:

Alternate number:
        Roaming location:
        Full address with nearest landmark:
        Network customer is latched to (connected to):
        Tried to do manual selection & if the problem still exists?
        Error message received:

Dear Syed Rabeeth,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account and found that connection is active perfectly in your name. We suggest you make outgoing or incoming or else recharge for a small denomination once in 90 days so that number would be in active. If not the same would get disconnected under non-usage.

Aircel — Aircel 3g balance check not working

The code *143*0# is not working and rather it is throwing an error message of 'connection problem or mmi code invalid'. My connection belongs to kolkata circle. I have tried several times, but the problem is persistent. I havr tried alternative codes too. However, none of them work to fetch me my current data balance. Please look into the issue and let me know a way around to check the Limited 3g data balance.
          br...

sir i am a resident of near philia hospital Palghar
          i wish to bring to your notice that there is no range on my aircel in the house and even not outside the house
          i need to go to a free space to get range
          so sir please tell me what should I do to prevent this. This is second complete from me. There is last option to me is portable the sim into another company network. If you have any solution plz try to solve.my number [protected]
          May 21, 2017
          Dear Mahesh Mehetre,

Thank you for sharing the requisite details. Please allow us some time to get back you with an update.

Aircel Social Media Team

I want complete call history of my aircel prepaid number [protected].

Please mail the call details of past two months of call history send to my mail id sir,
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Dear Pandu786,

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents to get the details for the same.

POI (Proof of identity)
            POA (Proof of address)

Aircel Social Media Team

[protected] is the number got for postpaid connection. Accidentally aircel haven't able to provision the connection activation successfully on time. Without connection got activated the billing cycle started. I was wonder why i had to pay monthly bill without even the connection activated. It looks Billing team is different than the connection provisioning team. Workflow/Process somehow not synched between billing and provisioning as you can see. So i went for connecion closure. Expected whole 500 would be refunded by withdrawing 100 activation charge atleast. But aircel end counter guy told pay the due and get remaining amount refunded.

Why i should pay the due for the connection not even activated. Raised several complaints against aircel only below acknoledgement are given back. Not refund done to my address.

Your Appellate reference number is 1-[protected].
              Your service request number is 1-[protected]
              Your Appellate reference number is 1-[protected].

Saravanan Thangavel
              May 22, 2017
              Dear Saravanan Thangavel,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Store address where you visited:
              Store executive's name:
              Date of visit:

Aircel Social Media Team

I, Abdul Samad, having no.8********7, was a victim of one of your frauds carried on by your employee.

At first they activated without caller tune without permission, and when I reuqested them for cancellation they seized the money and refuse to refund it.
                When I tried calling the customer care they would redirect some other number.
                The Executive on the other side of the phone was such a cheapster, not only did he refuse to refund it, he accepted such fraud and even went on to tell that he wont refund a rupee.
                So, I request you to either refund my money or I'm very happy to move my number to some other provider were there aren't such cheap customer executive.
                May 31, 2017
                Dear Customer(Xender App),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Amount:

Dear Customer (Xender App),

We would like to inform you that the debited amount of Rs 25/- has been credited in your Aircel account as a talk and also activated dialer tune service is deactivated from your Aircel account.

Hi frnd,
                main bhi complaint daalne aya tha, tumhare issue ko dekha.
                Yaar ye employees ki galti nahi.Company ki galti hai.
                Goverment ne sabhi ke liye ye toll free common number diya hai=155223
                par call karke sabhi service deactivate kar sakte ho.

jab bhi service activate ho 24 Ghante me ispe call karna.Service bhi band hogi and balance bhi milll jayegi.

main bhi yehi karta hu, kabhi customer care me call nahi karta

I have not activated any internet pack in aircel but this "ndmc170317" pack is auto activated and as a result daily 2 rupees are getting deducted from my account.
                  I request you to either deactivate this pack and return my money back (which is deducted so far) i'm trying to connect your customer care and they are not taking any action against this.

Request you please deactivate this service asap.

Activated service: ndmc170317pi2
                  My number: [protected]
                  Activated since: 19-april-2017
                  Dear Kanak K,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details to confirm your identity:

Alternate no.:
                  Last recharge amount (in Rs):
                  Date of Birth:
                  Complete Address with PIN code:

Dear Kanak K,

We would like to inform you that our team tried contacting you a couple of times but the calls went unanswered. Further, as per the records, you have been charged Rs 2 for the daily renewal Data pack and a waiver of Rs 4 for the same has already been credited to your account on 20th April, 2017.

Aircel Social Media Team

Sir mare number [protected] me achanak balance kaat liya gaya aur koi massege bhi nahi aaya 198 par call karne par mare help nahi ki ja a rahi hai 14 april ko balance kaati gayi sir mARI Jaldi se jaldi madad kare name -sumit gupta
                    balance kaata gaya
                    Updated by sumit kuma
                    bin jankri diye gaye balance kaati gaye
                    Dear Sumit kuma

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile please share the Amount of deduction:

May 05, 2017
                    Dear Sumit Kuma,

We would like to inform you that as per the records, you were charged Rs 6.10/- on 15th April for the consumption of GPRS, post consumption of free internet pack. Hence, charges found were correct and no waiver is applicable.

Aircel Social Media Team

There is no internet service on my phone since 1day, no1 is bored to even recieve my call in the customer care., my phone number is a post paid number, yet no one seems to help. i have been paying my bills regularly yet the have barred my income and out going service based on some credit limit they have set..
                      May 28, 2017
                      Dear Customer (Prde),

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Signal Bars:
                      Alternate No.:
                      Complete Address with Pin Code (Including nearest landmark where issue is witnessed):
                      Duration of issue (problem since when):
                      Issue with a specific website or all website:
                      Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc.):
                      Are you using GPRS on Handset or System:
                      E/G/H Signal available on the handset – yes or no:

Further, we would like to inform you that your Incoming/Outgoing services are active from our end.

Dear Customer (Prde),

We would like to inform you that our team tried contacting you on your Aircel mobile number [protected] on 27th Apr’17 but the call went unanswered. With regards to your concern regarding data issue, we would like to inform you that post receiving your complaint, the same was escalated to our network team to do the needful & as per the confirmation received, data issue at your mentioned location was resolved & currently, there are no issues at the same. So we suggest you to kindly cross check the same.
                      Further, regarding your outgoing & incoming services, we would like to inform you that as per system validation, the same was barred from our end on 19th Apr’17 due to exceeding the credit limit of your number [protected], however post making payment from your end, the outgoing & incoming services of your number are restored from our end already on the same day on 19th Apr’17.

Aircel Social Media Team

Balance deducted without my consent
                        May 30, 2017
                        Dear Meesan,

Amount deducted:
                        Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Updated by meesan
                        Kuch nhi milega, dum h to khud dhund k dikhao, ghatiya network
                        Dear Meesan,

As per the system check, you had been charged Rs 2/- for the daily Auto renewal data pack. The same has been activated with your due consent.
                        Although we have deactivated the Data pack from our end but the charges are found to be correct and hence no waiver is applicable.

Aircel Social Media Team

I used SBI internet banking facility, I recharged my mobile for Rs 40 .the amount was deducted from my account but recharge was not successful, Still i did not get any transaction message from aircel, there is no method for complaints for online recharges
                          mobile no -[protected]
                          date[protected]
                          transaction ref no -IGABDVZGM5

I want any of them, refund or recharge of amount
                          Jun 6, 2017
                          Dear Kartik Nishad,

May 05, 2017
                          Dear Kartik Nishad,

We would like to inform you that, as per our records, we have not found any recharge of Rs40/- from your end on 19th April 10:45 AM. Hence, we recommend you to coordinate with the respective bank for the deducted amount so that needful can be done.

Aircel Social Media Team

[protected] -tell me about this number details please
                            Dear Vasanth4109,

We regret to inform you that we'll not be able to help you in this regard as we are not allowed to share any kind of customer related details due to high-security reasons.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have not activated any Internet pack in aircel but this "NDMC170317" pack is auto activated and as a result daily 2 rupees are getting deducted from my account.
                              I request you to either deactivate this pack and return my money back (which is deducted so far) or disconnect this number permanently, I don't want to continue with this fraud company. I'm trying to connect your customer care and they are not taking any action against this.

Request you please deactivate this service asap and return my money back.

Activated Service: NDMC170317PI2
                              My number: [protected]
                              Activated since: 16-April-2017
                              May 29, 2017
                              Dear Alkac,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Customer (Alkac),

We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced by the customer helpdesk we will take the necessary action to ensure that this will never happen again in future. Further, we would like to inform you that you have been charged Rs2/- for the activation of auto renewal DATA pack through IVR. As of now, we have deactivated Rs.2/- Data pack from your number. Hence charges found are correct and no waiver is applicable.

Aircel Social Media Team

Today by the time 14:19 Hrs, a message from DT-AIRCEL came to my mobile that"Thanks for choosing snovabit and also it deducted RS.49 for that which I haven't subscribed". Kindly refund my RS.49 ASAP.
                                It seriously makes me to throw your SIM card away.
                                I am having the proof, if I didn't refund my amount ill take serious action on your company.
                                May 28, 2017
                                Apr 18, 2017
                                Updated by Lokesh Srini
                                If *you didn't refund ill take serious actions
                                Dear Lokesh Srini,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Aircel mobile no. so that our team can assist you in best possible manner.

Dear Lokesh Srini,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team
                                Today Aircel deducted Rs. 49 from my account in the name of 'Snovabits.'
                                I don't even know what it is and never subscribed for it.. This is so irritating that I'd rather discontinue this service instead of losing all my money for things that I'm not even aware of. I want the money to be refunded immediately or please let me know if I should discontinue Aircel service

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 10, 2017
                                Dear NiruSS,

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 18, 2017
                                Dear NiruSS,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team

I took new sim because my number was lost day before yesterday, Aircel store chintal person promised me that sim Wil activate in 30 mins. But 4 hrs completed but not yet activated, what's the problem why not activated to new still showing with old number activated my number is [protected], my phone lost and me number is very imp and Aircel care person not even lifting my call called for more then 15 times from 30mins.
                                  May 22, 2017
                                  Apr 18, 2017
                                  Dear konda GOWRIDHAR,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the alternate no. so that our team can look into your issue.

Dear Konda GOWRIDHAR,

We have checked your account and found that SIM has been replaced on 18th Apr'17 at 2:40 pm. We request you to restart your mobile and try to use the services.

Aircel Social Media Team

I cannot trust in Aircell at all.yesterday 16 april i was checking unbill amount it was showing that 824.32

I did not make any call except 2 or 3 sms, as I have jio and vodafone free calling service .But today when i check unbill amount it is showing 837.62 that means aircel is cheating against their customer. I cannot trust at all . In this days of competition .I have already MNP . Cannot trust you at all. My postpaid number [protected] You can check it
                                    May 23, 2017
                                    Updated by namkala
                                    As soon as I posted complaint here, within an minute I got a call from [protected] told me that he is calling from aircel customer care And told me that your aircel bill was due to server problem and ask me to verify my last bill paid so he ask for my debitcard no and expiry date but wen he ask for cvv number then only I came to know that he is not from Aircel but a scammer, Fraud person
                                    Dear Namkala,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you. Further, We would like to inform you that Aircel never asked for any security detail from the customer. So please not to share such kind of detail with anyone.

Dear Namkala,

We would like to inform you that as per our record your active plan is 3G Welcome 399 Plan where daily rental will be added every day in your unbilled amount. Daily rental is calculated by dividing the rental amount with 30 days. So, your daily rental will amount to Rs 13.3 p. As such when Rs 13.3p added to your unbilled amount, that amounts to Rs 837.62 from the previous amount of Rs 824.32.

Aircel Social Media Team

I am currently at USA everymonth i am not able to connect for 10 -20 days and their customer care is worse . Not even the voice is audible. After making several attempts i will land to the customer care office where the voice is not audible and they are closing the tickets without the case being resolved. i'm not able to connect the network this month again since last 2 days. They are not waiving the charges also.

Please help me in getting the charges waived for last 3 months and as a penalty ask aircel to pay me compensation
                                      May 20, 2017
                                      Dear Karthiik Subash,

Alternate number :
                                      Full address with nearest landmark:
                                      Network customer is latched to (connected to):
                                      Tried to do manual selection & if the problem still exists?
                                      Error message received:

DearKarthiik Subash,

We would like to inform you that your number has been suspended under ZMU (zero monthly usage). Further, your number has been resumed due to long starting relationship with us. Data is also very well active.

Aircel Social Media Team
                                      Sim card block... I need a PUK Code. My mobile No. [protected] please send my email [protected]@yahoo.in
                                      Aircel Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2017
                                      Dear Mahruaia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate No:
                                      Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
                                      Date of Birth: