Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Sep 24, 2022

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 150

I'm trying to port my aircel prepaid no [protected], but when i keep sending port sms to 1900, without any reply from soccer, even the sms delivery report is not coming, please help to get upc code of my request.
Every time i sent sms i m getting.5 rs getting detected, but no reply is being recieved. I hope to get it resolved at the earliest.
Dear Customer (Rkvasan),

We would like to inform you that the UPC (Unique Porting Code) for your number has already been generated which is DT588118 and the same is valid by 18/05/2017.
Now, we request you to visit the store of your new service provider (before 18/05/2017) along with the following documents for further assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
2. POI (Proof of Identity)
3. 2 Passport size photographs
4. UPC received (DT588118)

Also, we are really disheartened to hear about your decision. Please let us know if we can do anything to improve your experience.

Sir/ Madam,

I am Karthikeyan. I am using Aircel Postpaid Number about 2 years. On last three month my mobile bill is very high. my business level in very low. I already raised complaint on Dec 2nd 2016. There was no response. So that I raised 3 more times the same complaint. But still I didn't get any response from aircel. If the plan I am increasing means they response with in 1 or 2 weeks. But I reduced my plan from previous plan thy need 3 months time to change.

Even though i raised my complaint before 5 months. Still they did't response for my complaint. Now I need to change my number postpaid to prepaid.
    Updated by karthitkk
    SIM card Holder Name : Aravinthkumar K
    Dear Customer (karthitkk),

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Kindly allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Customer (karthitkk),

We request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents for further assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
    2. POI (Proof of Identity)

Aircel Social Media Team
    I bought a aircel sim i waited for 3 days but my sim is not working please activate my sim no [protected]
    Aircel Customer Care's response, May 4, 2017
    Dear Navneet nmr,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 6, 2017
    Dear Customer (Navneet nmr),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your concern has been resolved.
    Please feel free to let us know in case of any further assistance.

Aircel Social Media Team

For the past, 2 rupees per day is getting deducted from my balance under NDAIRPI2. I didn't activate it and checked under 155223 and found I'm not subscribed to any pack. Not able to deactivate by sending STOP to 155223. Not able to get in touch with any customer care executive. This is pathetic service and cheating by AIRCEL. just stop this. My no. [protected]
      Dear Mrigank Sagar,

We request you to dial *121*0200# to deactivate this service from your number.

Aircel Social Media Team
      I done recharge of Rs.56, through online, my account is debited but recharge is unsuccessful.
      Dear Ramadevi Murthy,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 11, 2017
      Dear Ramadevi Murthy,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team

My number [protected] was barred and I paid the pending amount which was told by showroom executive. She said it will be activated in 4 hours. I asked her to give in writing she refused. It is not activated even after 24 hour. When I called the customer care phone banking, none of them are able to provide any details and say that this detail are not available with us.

Then why the hell they have to run a customer care phone banking I don't. I have aircel, Jio and airtel numbers and I strongly say that AIRCEL is the world's WORST customer service company

I hate to be part of aircel

Bhaskaran
        Dear Bhaskaran Panneerselvam,

We would like to inform you that this number is already active from our end as a prepaid number.Please visit nearest Aircel store for further assistance.

Aircel Social Media Team

I mistakenly activated 3g services on my mobile no. of aircel. I have not used the 3g data on a single day, as they sent me the message that 3g services are not activated in my area, and they deducts 3 Rs. every night from my balance.

When i called the customer support, they are misleading me by different excuses and wrong information. They says, that they have sent me the message but i haven't received any message from them.

There is no option to deactivate the plan, no body is there to help me, so i have decided to port my number to airtel.

Really, i recommends everyone not to use aircel services, it is so cheap.
          Dear pkumar17,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear pkumar17,

As per our records, we would like to inform you that PI 3 data pack has been already unsubscribed from your number. As we have checked deactivation request received on[protected] and same has been deactivated on[protected].

Aircel Social Media Team
          On 24/04/2017 I have recharge 89 rupee in aircel number [protected] and i got 1GB data for 28 days. I have sent two mails and checked 3 website then( within 20 minutes) one message came to my mobile that my 1 gb data ended. I complained 198 number in two times and they refuse to accept it.
          Dear Arijit kumar barik,

We would like to inform you that we have following benefits for RC89 (for Kolkata circle):

400 MB 3G data for 10 days validity.

Further, please share the following details if you have received any such offer message (for RC89):

Date of offer message received (screenshot):
          Mode of recharge:

Aircel Social Media Team

Sir my aircel number is [protected] ...
            somehow i have found my mobile asking for PUK code ...
            sir please provide me PUK code on my email...[protected]@gmail.com
            plzzz...
            Dear Customer(अभिमन्यु भारतवासी),

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
            Date of Birth:
            Complete Address:

Sir/madam,
              My aircel no is [protected]. I have recharged my number online and the amount was 155 on 30/4/2017. Before that i have confirmed the validity on this recharge and the customer care told me that its for lifetime also the automatic answer machine when i called on 1288 is replying that the balance will come in your main balance. But when i recharged they have given me my balance in promo balance with the validity of only 1 month. Now they are not responding my calls. Please help me out with this i shall be very thankful to you.
              Ashish.
              Dear (Customer) Ashishdhiman,

We would like to inform you that we have following benefits for RC155:

155 Local SMS for 30 days + 155 MB 2G Data for 10 days.

Further, please share the following details if you have received any such offer:

Date of offer message received (screenshot):
              Mode of recharge:

Aircel Social Media Team

This is harikrishna.k, my no [protected]., Three days back activate .But not balance, please request for balance & net balance 1Gb plan please issue sim.

K HARIKRISHNA
              Dear Kancharla Harikrishna Chowdary,

Please share your exact concern, in brief, to assist you in the best possible manner.

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 11, 2017
              Dear Kancharla Harikrishna Chowdary,

Aircel Social Media Team

My mobile has been stolen. Request your help in getting my Sim blocked .

My mobile number is [protected]

Thanks...
                Dear Sreshta Shyam Sundar,

Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
                Date of Birth:
                Complete Address:

Dear Sreshta Shyam Sundar,

We have checked your account details and found that your number has already been barred from our end under sim lost barring.

Aircel Social Media Team

I had visited the Aircel office near Taylors Road in Kilpauk for upgrading to micro sim for my prepaid number.

The person at the counter said that since I did not recharge my number for 2 months, I have to upgrade my number to postpaid by paying Rs.350 and then only I will be given a micro sim.

Then I visited the Tambaram Aircel office, and the same story was told with Rs.250 recharge.

I thought something is fishy, and hence called the customer care and they told me that only the sim change cost of Rs.100 has to be paid. I showed the call recording to the executive and he smiled shamelessly and gave me a new micro sim.

These executives are cheating people to meet their sales target given by the company. Kindly initiate an action against this company.
                  Dear Nandakumar M,

Aircel No.:
                  Date & Time of visit:
                  Executive Name:

May 12, 2017
                  Dear Nandakumar M,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel — SIM Registration failed 9176614922

I am a customer of Aircel post_paid and Mobile Number is [protected] using the number last 10 year but now it's showing 'SIM card registration failed' message
                    Requesting your support to activate the my SIM.
                    Thanks & Regards
                    Biju Chacko...

Hi sir...
                    I want call detail my aircel no. [protected] at my email I'd - [protected]@gmai.com.
                    Last two months
                    Plese sent this this number call details arjent me I will your response.

Faheem tyagi
                    Jun 4, 2017
                    Dear Faheem Tyagi,

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents to get the details for the same.

Aircel Social Media Team

Hi, my name is neha my number is [protected] and my name is neha, i am using aircel and that is the worst mistake that i have made. First an amount of rs 5 was deducted before a month and again n again u guys rs 5 and then another amount of 5 rupees was deducted. None of the customer care executives respond to any of the queries. My call was disconnected as many as 6 times by the cce. Interaction id-1-[protected] sama, deepak, urmila, then i was talk with quality phool sachdeva i guess aircel can never provide cust service. There is no use calling 198. Hence is there any other way to get the issue resolved. I want my money back.
                      Dear Neha,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details to assist you better:

Date and time of deduction:
                      Screenshot of the message received upon deduction:

Dear Neha,

We would like to inform you that as per the records, you were charged Rs.5 for sending International SMS. Hence, charges found were correct and no waiver is applicable.

Aircel Social Media Team
                      I bought a replacement sim.my no is [protected].sim still activated for a week .
                      Aircel Customer Care's response, Apr 28, 2017
                      Dear Parthiban k,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the alternate no. so that our team can look into your issue.

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 5, 2017
                      Dear Parthiban k,

As per our records, we would like to inform you that your SIM is active.

Aircel Social Media Team

Hello sir, i am saurabh malviya and i face a problem from 1 week in using gprs."unauthorized request. Subscriber/request have been barred". Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
                        I am using ie and firefox on window 7 32 bits
                        Network provider: aircel
                        Mobile no.:[protected]
                        Mobile modal no.: micromax mmx
                        Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                        O please help me and reply me soon.
                        Thanks.
                        Jun 4, 2017
                        Updated by Saurabh Malviya
                        Hello sir, i am Saurabh Malviya and i face a problem from 1 week in using gprs."Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred".please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
                        i am using IE and FIREFOX on window 7 32 bits
                        network provider: aircel
                        mobile no.:[protected]
                        modem modal no.: MMX354 Xtra 3G USB Manager
                        Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                        so please help me and reply me soon.
                        thanks.
                        Dear Saurabh Malviya,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Signal Bars:
                        Alternate No.:
                        Complete address with PIN code:
                        Duration of issue (problem since when):
                        Issue with a specific website or all website:
                        Are you using GPRS on Handset or System:
                        E/G/H Signal available on the handset – yes or no:

Updated by Saurabh Malviya
                        Signal Bars: full signal
                        Alternate No.: < given later >
                        Complete address with PIN code: H. N. 217, Tilak Nagar, Allahapur, Allahabad, Pin 211006
                        Duration of issue (problem since when): 10 days
                        Issue with a specific website or all website: all website
                        Are you using GPRS on Handset or System: System
                        E/G/H Signal available on the handset – yes or no: yes
                        My Errors :
                        some time receive error code - 403
                        Problem is : "Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred" for all html addresses
                        < I am working on internet through saved shortcut then to open my web pages>

Dear Saurabh Malviya,

As per system check, you recharged your number with Rs 155 and are not getting speed as we have done some changes so please check again & confirm.

Signal Bars: full signal
                        E/G/H Signal available on the handset – yes or no: yes
                        My Errors :
                        some time receive error code - 403
                        < I am working on internet through saved shortcut then to open my web pages>

Please sand my aircel call History, Fab, Mar, apl, please give me my call History my number [protected] please sand tihs mail, [protected]@gmail.com
                          Apr 27, 2017
                          Updated by Tarakeswar mondal
                          Please sand me, my aircel numbers[protected]call History back 3 month sand mi mail id [protected]@gmail.com
                          Dear Tarakeswar mondal,

Aircel Social Media Team

Why redues my balance without any service..
                            I received my a call from customer care than say your call is low active (Rajpms27) service but against reduees my balnce and now my cll rate is high charge... I don't know how... But i want to my balance 89 rupes only
                            And lst think my customer care call is block whyoof
                            And mosttly ignor my probleem and last time am visit aircel store there no solve my problem and say thatt you visit jaipur head office
                            May 31, 2017
                            Dear ravi01233,

Please share your exact concern regarding Aircel services along with your Aircel number to assist you in the best possible manner.

Updated by ravi01233
                            My aircel no. Is [protected]
                            I also note down many compalint but do notaction in my compalint against my compalint active service why...????
                            I don't know how but actually i'm want to my redeem balance nobody help me aircel store ... extra
                            If you concern my alternate no. Is [protected]
                            Updated by ravi01233
                            My aircel no. Is [protected]
                            I also note down many compalint but do not action in my compalint against my compalint active service why...???
                            Mostly my call is ignor and last three days is block my calls in customer care call center..
                            And ingnor my calls not provided information in airecel store say you visit aircel head offfice why???
                            If you concern my alternate no. Is [protected]
                            Dear Customer (ravi01233),

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share with us the screenshot of the message received upon deduction.

Dear Customer (ravi01233),

We would like to inform you that waiver of Rs.89 for RAJ121STD89 has been posted in your account.

on Phone no [protected]
                            Aircel Customer Care's response, Apr 28, 2017
                            Dear Dhanpal Gusain,

We would like to inform you that the deactivation code for NDAIRPI2 is *121*0200#.

Aircel Social Media Team

My wife aircel nomber [protected] two months incoming outgoing calls details list pls some other call and miss use this nomber so pls give call list
                              Dear Customer(Maryjansi),

Aircel Social Media Team

Sir I want the call history of [protected], pls mail me the details for my mail id given below
                                [protected]@gmail.com
                                My number [protected]
                                Pls send me soon,
                                Dear Customer(SRI MECH),

Aircel Social Media Team

I am using my number past five years.last two years i convert to postpaid. Now i want to change priped but the aircel store not interested to change my number to prepaid. Not respons to me
                                  Dear Vimal Raj Lby,

We would like to inform you that we are forwarding your request to the team.Further, please clear your outstanding bill for the further procedure.

Dear Vimal Raj Lby,

We request you to visit nearest Aircel showroom with required documents to change postpaid to prepaid migration to proceed further.

Aircel Social Media Team

Without any information or message aircel credting our account balance for activating own service without any inferomation, 22.04.2017 already we registed a complaint, compaint no: 1 - [protected], mobile. No :[protected], not yet received
                                    Dear M.S Prabhu,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the screenshot of the message received upon deduction (if any) to assist you better.

May 06, 2017
                                    Dear M.S prabhu,

We would like to inform you that your balance related issue will be resolved soon.

Aircel Social Media Team

Hi, my mobile number is [protected]. I have changed my mobile number to other network and there was some outstanding amount to clear, so i got many calls to my alternative number then i asked them how can i pay. They told using mobile number. When i try to pay using my mobile number it says please enter a valid number. Then i do some personal research about this and i paid using my relationship number but still im getting message and call and notice to repay. Please stop doing these activities.
                                      Apr 27, 2017
                                      Dear Robert 7850,

Dear Customer (Robert 7850),

We hope our team got in touch with you and shared the requisite details.