Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 152

They are deducting my main balance again again without even informing and unnecessarily for a service which i have not even subscribed this is not for the 1st time. And when im calling them they are not answering the call i kindly request to solve the problem and refund my balance as soon as possible as this is unbearable and unacceptable. If this continues i have to change to my sim
Dear Aroosa,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Updated by aroosa
5may 2017 and time was 3:46pm

Dear Aroosa,

We have checked the account and found that free music service has been activated on 16th Apr’17 through an outbound call based on your consent for which Rs.35 has been charged. We would like to inform you that the service has been deactivated and we regret to inform you that we would not be able to process any waiver in this regard as the service got activated based on the consent received. And also like to inform you that DND service has been registered on your number wherein you won't get any promotional calls & SMS from any telemarketing and the same would get effective within 7 working days.

Dear Customer (Kumarrakesh020),

As per the records, you were charged Rs. 30 for MOC1 service renewal on[protected] and the deactivation request was not received within 24 hours, hence, we regret to inform that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in this service renewal.

Mo no is [protected]

I Had recharge with 50 rs .
Aircel deduct balance 30 rs balance and i have receive a message that is your music connect service is renewed
but I didn't renew any service, i also activated DND on my number, refund my money.
if this seen is happen again surely go for MNP

Wrost Network and customer services ...
Dear Kumarrakesh020,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Aircel Social Media Team
Please sir my number missing some document mobile so plz give my number details
Surendra Singh s/o ramniwas
Add. Aarifpur, bhogpur, hathras
UP
204215
Plz sir
Dear Satendrajha khairi,

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents to get the details for the same.

Aircel Social Media Team

I am getting an constant renewal message everday of "your ndmc170317sms2 pack has been renewed on your aircel mobile"

But i haven't registered on any such pack
    Please stop this auto renewal and return the money deducted
    Dear Kaushal2209,

Dear Customer (Kaushal2209),

We would like to inform you that you have been charged for daily SMS pack on a daily activation basis which was activated with your consent. Although, we have deactivated the service but the charges are found to be correct and no waiver is applicable.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have complain in aircel employees for name is sudansh and i dont know this ladis name... Customer se baat karne ki tameez nahi hai.. Customer se batmizi se baat karte hai.. Or agar kuch bolo unhne to wo phone disconnect kar dete hai.. Or fir dubara no. Ni lagta hai... Ye ek baar nahi baar baar ho rakha hai... Aircel customer care ko bolo kuch wo fir dubara no. Hi band kar dete hai.. Jisse hum dubara no. Ni laga paate hai.. I hope aap humari problem solve karege... Plz solve my problem...
      Dear Pandeypriya,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
      Date & Time of call:
      Call has been done from which number:

May 03, 2017
      Dear Pandeypriya,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team
      I have called to aircel cc on [protected] with my other number because my aircell number was not working, but instead of solving my issues, they were saying call using an aircel number...
      are they dumb, if i was having one i could have cALEED na.but emergency calls is written..how can i call?
      help me
      Dear Nishakiranbharti,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:
      Signal Bars:
      Alternate No.:
      Complete address:
      Landmark:
      Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 3, 2017
      Dear Nishakiranbharti,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team

Sir, my Aircel Kerala number is [protected]. The number is suddenly no service/emergency call only. My network operator in manual search couldn't search aircel. And automatically seach to provide not active my sim plz helpme. Or I leave this connection. And port to BSNL connection.
        Contact number : [protected]
        Dear Dinil Chocolopz,

Signal Bars:
        Alternate No.:
        Complete address:
        Landmark:
        Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

Dear Dinil Chocolopz,

We request you to share exact location details in order to proceed further.

Aircel Social Media Team

My monthly rental is Rs179 which includes free internet and free call. I dont know how pocket internet service plan Rs148 got activated on my number which i dont want. I tried ur customer care which is pathetic and tells nothing about how to deactivate this extra service of no use.

Pls tell me how to deactivate is pocket internet i really dont need it.
          May 27, 2017
          Dear Er Ruchi Gupta,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate no.:
          Last bill payment amount:

Dear Er Ruchi Gupta,

We would like to inform you that we have processed the deactivation of data pack 148 from your number.

In my mobile number one offer were there as 37=200mb 7d + 37 tt
            I recharged for the same. But i did not get any balance.
            I called customer care number 198 but till 15 min i did not get any response.
            Then i again called then till 30 min no reply.
            Then i again called after 10 min on person talk and said call tomorrow.
            What is this???

And also whenever i need any help, call to customer they never respond.

Please credit same balance into my account.
            Jun 1, 2017
            Dear Mansingh Patel,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date of offer message received:
            Recharge Date:
            Mode of recharge:
            Transaction ID:

Apr 28, 2017
            Dear Mansingh Patel,

We would like to inform you that the Rs.37/- has been credited to your account as mentioned in the SMS.

Hi, This is Sreenivas
              Today by the time 14:38 Hrs, a message from DD-AIRCEL came to my mobile that"Thanks for choosing snovabits. You have been charged Rs 49. for that which I haven't subscribed". Kindly refund my RS.49.
              It seriously makes me to throw your SIM card away.
              I had the proof, if you don't refund my amount ill take serious action on your company.
              such an irritating service given by you. I never recommend your service to anybody in my life.
              May 27, 2017
              Dear Sreenivas Inaganti,

Apr 26, 2017
              Dear Sreenivas Inaganti,

We would like to inform you that we have credited the deducted amount of Rs. 49 on 22/04/2017 to your account and also have deactivated the service from our end.

Hi team.
                I switched from aircel postpaid to prepaid and it is changed as per the information provided by customer care.
                They asked.me.to.call 59059 to.activate but I am in Kerala and could.not do that
                And I am.with out a connection for this past 4 days and I have asked.for a alternative they asked.me.to contat service center in Chennai orcall 59059 when I am.in Chennai
                Please help.me
                My alternate number[protected]
                May 24, 2017
                Updated by Jerryjovial
                My aircel.number is [protected]
                Dear Jerryjovial,

We would like to inform you that we won't be able to help you in this regard. As you have to visit service center in Chennai or call to 59059 when you reached in Chennai.

Aircel Social Media Team

Automatic set a caller tune and dedupt my main balance 28₹ pls refund my Balance
                  Dear Shubhprabhat Verma,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Kindly allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Shubhprabhat Verma,

We would like to inform you that as per the records, no deduction of Rs 28 was found. However, the deducted amount of Rs 29 has been credited to your account on 22/04/2017 as a waiver.

Sir/madam,
                    I just stopped using my old number by august, 2016 as I have to leave to a abroad. Now iam back and I like to have my old number back.I have using that number 7 years and its kinda important. I have no idea whether it is allotted to someone else. So kindly help me to get my number back asap.
                    Old number : [protected]
                    Alternate number for contact : [protected]
                    May 23, 2017
                    Updated by Joel Jax Troy
                    Contact number [protected]
                    Dear Customer (Joel Jax Troy),

We would like to inform you that your number [protected] is already active and no issue has been found.

Further, feel free to write to us anytime for more assistance regarding Aircel services.

Dear
                      Sir/madam
                      I want the complete call & sms history details of my aircel prepaid no [protected]
                      Please mail the call & sms details for the past two months to my email id: [protected]@gmail.com
                      Plz send detail urgent

Thanks regards
                      Ankit singh
                      Dear Ankit singh k,

Sir my 2 aircel no lost please block my no is[protected] n [protected]
                        Dear Ameet Kashyap,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):

May 03, 2017
                        Dear Ameet Kashyap,

We request you to share the registered name and address of the owner of the SIM to process your request for barring this number. Moreover, you can also visit the nearest Aircel store with valid ID Proof and Address Proof for further assistance in this regard.

Aircel Social Media Team

Last used the sim on 8th feb 2017 after that now now when i inserted the sim no network. So i request you to kindly check it throughly. The number is [protected]...
                          And pls let me know on this email [protected]@gmail.com :).
                          Jun 2, 2017
                          Dear Customer(Aerobuzzz shuja),

We request you to share your correct Aircel no. so that we can assist you further.

Aircel — 3 months call history 8526297641

Hi Sir,

I want the complete call history details of my aircel prepaid no [protected]
                            Please mail the call details for the past two months to my email id: [protected]@gmail.com...

Mere aircel no.[protected] se 29 rupaye kaate gaye hai jo complaint karne ke bad bhi wapis nahi kiya gaya hai
                            Jun 6, 2017
                            Dear Customer(mdchand),

Date & Time of deduction:
                            Any message received upon deduction:

Dear Customer(mdchand),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Aircel Social Media Team

Disturbing mobile numbers whose first 6 numbers r same n remaining are different. These numbers are: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] are disturbing on my mobile phone. After attending their call they wont speak any thing n after rejecting and not attending the call they call over and over again with numbers like above metioned. This is notorious please help!!!
                              May 24, 2017
                              Dear Sushma Mathur,

We regret that we won't be able to help you in this regard. However, we suggest you ignore such calls in future. Also, please restrain from sharing your no. with untrusted sources. Further, you can register a police complaint against such numbers.

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in

Aircel company is now cheating their customers.. They deduct my 57 rs. Balance without any reason.. They started vas on my no. Without any activation.. I did not active any plan.. But they deducted my balance 0n 19th april.. Now customer care service is also making fool me.. I need my balance.. Otherwise i am going to change sim.. And i suggest you all.. Do not use aircel.. They are cheating peoples.. Pls send my balance again..
                                May 25, 2017
                                Dear Customer (Jainashu007),

Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Dear Customer (Jainashu007),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that RAJSTD57 Pack was activated on your number after due consent from you. However, as a one-time service gesture, a waiver of Rs.57 is being effected in your account which will reflect within 24 working hours.

Aircel Social Media Team

Respected Sir, I want to know the call history details of my Aircel mobile no [protected] of the Month April 2017...Because I lost all my contact and I want them back from call history report...It's very important...Please email me on ... ...[protected]@gmail.com...
                                  Jun 11, 2017
                                  Apr 27, 2017
                                  Dear Sonachvn119,

Aircel Social Media Team

Actually my sim no is [protected] is blocked PUK, also nothing any notice send before it done.This incident is about 6 month old, I it some network problem automatic reactify buy that nothing happened. How is this a justic? I have lots of contact in my sim card but due to puk blocked nothing could do with it. When insert sim and swich on the phone only massage got PUK Blocked.Plz active no for one day got massages and contacts. After that you close it. That's it.
                                    May 25, 2017
                                    Dear Ratish1234,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):

Aircel Social Media Team

I have activated rs.9 daily internet pack of 65 mb. For deactivation of the same i have called customer care. They said that they will send a no. To deactivate it. But they didn't. Now your customer care service is not available due to heavy data trafic. Please tell me how to deactivate it. It is getting renewed everyday. This problem is not the first time with your company. You are not supposed to follow such dirty business practices. If you can't resolve the problem, please tell. Otherwise i have to go consumer court.
                                      May 23, 2017

Alternate no.:
                                      Last recharge amount:

Dear Customer (Lakshya57),

We would like to inform you that RAJDECPI9 pack has been unsubscribed from your number, as per your request.

Dear Customer (Lakshya57),

As conveyed to you earlier, the pack has been unsubscribed from your number. Please cross check the same.

Last recharge amount - 185
                                      Date of birth - 29 -sep-1974
                                      Address - 3581, jagannath shah ka rasta, moti katla bazar, subhash chowk, jaipur, 302002