Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jan 7, 2023

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 154

I took new sim because my number was lost day before yesterday, Aircel store chintal person promised me that sim Wil activate in 30 mins. But 4 hrs completed but not yet activated, what's the problem why not activated to new still showing with old number activated my number is [protected], my phone lost and me number is very imp and Aircel care person not even lifting my call called for more then 15 times from 30mins.
May 22, 2017
Dear konda GOWRIDHAR,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the alternate no. so that our team can look into your issue.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Konda GOWRIDHAR,

We have checked your account and found that SIM has been replaced on 18th Apr'17 at 2:40 pm. We request you to restart your mobile and try to use the services.

Aircel Social Media Team

I cannot trust in Aircell at all.yesterday 16 april i was checking unbill amount it was showing that 824.32

I did not make any call except 2 or 3 sms, as I have jio and vodafone free calling service .But today when i check unbill amount it is showing 837.62 that means aircel is cheating against their customer. I cannot trust at all . In this days of competition .I have already MNP . Cannot trust you at all. My postpaid number [protected] You can check it
    Updated by namkala
    As soon as I posted complaint here, within an minute I got a call from [protected] told me that he is calling from aircel customer care And told me that your aircel bill was due to server problem and ask me to verify my last bill paid so he ask for my debitcard no and expiry date but wen he ask for cvv number then only I came to know that he is not from Aircel but a scammer, Fraud person
    Dear Namkala,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you. Further, We would like to inform you that Aircel never asked for any security detail from the customer. So please not to share such kind of detail with anyone.

Dear Namkala,

We would like to inform you that as per our record your active plan is 3G Welcome 399 Plan where daily rental will be added every day in your unbilled amount. Daily rental is calculated by dividing the rental amount with 30 days. So, your daily rental will amount to Rs 13.3 p. As such when Rs 13.3p added to your unbilled amount, that amounts to Rs 837.62 from the previous amount of Rs 824.32.

Aircel Social Media Team

I am currently at USA everymonth i am not able to connect for 10 -20 days and their customer care is worse . Not even the voice is audible. After making several attempts i will land to the customer care office where the voice is not audible and they are closing the tickets without the case being resolved. i'm not able to connect the network this month again since last 2 days. They are not waiving the charges also.

Please help me in getting the charges waived for last 3 months and as a penalty ask aircel to pay me compensation
      May 20, 2017
      Dear Karthiik Subash,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share the following information in order to look into your issue:

Alternate number :
      Full address with nearest landmark:
      Network customer is latched to (connected to):
      Tried to do manual selection & if the problem still exists?
      Error message received:

DearKarthiik Subash,

We would like to inform you that your number has been suspended under ZMU (zero monthly usage). Further, your number has been resumed due to long starting relationship with us. Data is also very well active.

Aircel Social Media Team
      Sim card block... I need a PUK Code. My mobile No. [protected] please send my email [protected]@yahoo.in
      Aircel Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2017
      Dear Mahruaia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate No:

Aircel Social Media Team

I want do call and massage detail of 2 months. This is very important to me and I have this details very fast and you please respons on this massage
        May 31, 2017
        Apr 16, 2017
        Updated by Bikash Paswan
        I want it to as soon as possible
        Apr 25, 2017
        Dear Bikash Paswan,

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents to get the details for the same.

POI (Proof of identity)
        POA (Proof of address)

Aircel Social Media Team

Actually, i was tried to make call from yesterday but it is not placed, there shows that "call ended", and i don't have another sim. please try to resolve this problem as soon as possible. incoming is good but outgoing is not working.
          Apr 25, 2017
          Dear Customer (Priyarohit),

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details to assist you better:

Screenshot of the error message received while making a call:
          Sample no. to which you are unable to call:

Dear Customer (Priyarohit),

We would like to inform you that our team tried contacting you but the calls were disconnected from your end. Further, as per the records, your number is active from our end and no issues were found at our end. We request you to visit the nearest Aircel store and ask for a duplicate SIM along with valid ID Proof and Address proof so that the needful can be done.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have bought a two sim before 1or 2months now i have to activate this two numbers[protected][protected])

Please activate this phn no.
            May 21, 2017
            Apr 20, 2017
            Dear Md saqlain,

We are forwarding your issue to our team regarding Aircel no. [protected] however, we request you to send the 20 Digits SIM no. for the Aircel no.[protected] so that we can proceed further.

Apr 20, 2017
            Dear Md saqlain,

We would like to inform you that we have not received the documents yet from the place where you have submitted. We request you to please visit the same store and check with them.

Aircel Social Media Team

Hello I am really sorry to inform you but your customer care no. Should be named as vip no. As you guys can never be contacted.
              I have been trying your no. Since a week but all in vain?
              Please try to contact if you have 1% care for the reputation of your company's name.
              May 28, 2017
              Apr 24, 2017
              Dear Customer (Bossbabe),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Aircel no.:

Aircel Social Media Team

My mobile phone which carries the number of [protected]has been lost on 3rd April 2017 please block this number immediately without any further delay and i want the same number. Most of the phone numbers are being stored in that only, i want all the datas to be saved and kept. Please kindly do the needfull at the earliest. PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER AND I WANT THE SAME NUMBER PLEASE HELP ME OUT. Can you able to track the lost mobile if so please do the needful ASP.
                Jun 6, 2017
                Dear Customer (Jebaselvi),

We are forwarding your request for blocking the number. Meanwhile, please share the following details to confirm your identity:

Complete Address with PIN code:

Further, you need to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents (of the actual owner of this connection) to get a new SIM for the same number:

1. POA (Proof of address)
                2. POI (Proof of Identity)
                3. 2 Passport size photographs

Moreover, to track your number, you need to contact your nearest Police station.

May 06, 2017
                Dear Customer (Jebaselvi),

Please share the following details to confirm your identity so that we can proceed further:

Name & Address as per Proof Of Address (mandatory):
                Last recharge amount (in Rs):
                Currect Balance:

Aircel Social Media Team

I have received a message saying the deduction of Rs. 75 from my aircel number for fortnightly pack which I didn't activate. They have too deducted Rs. 75 from my number [protected].So refund my amount back soon.
                  Apr 24, 2017
                  Dear C.S.Gandhimathi,

Dear C.S.Gandhimathi,

We would like to inform you that as per the records, we have found that the download request has been initiated from your end through WAP mode and the amount of Rs.75 has been charged for the same. However, the deducted amount has been credited to your accont as a goodwill gesture.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have recharged for rs. 343 on 11th april but I'm not getting the benefit of 1gb per day. After around 4 days of continuously complaining, they are now accusing me of not keeping my handset on 4G mode before recharging. My handset has been kept on 4G mode since i bought my phone. Morever, it is nowhere mentioned that it is compulsory to keep the phone on 4G mode before recharging to get the benifit. The aircel website shows that 343 is applicable for all 4G handsets without any conditions. I have wasted the whole amount as they are using different excuses as an answer to not getting the benifit.
                    May 19, 2017
                    Dear Rezmy gurumayum,

Please share your concerned Aircel no. to proceed further.

Aircel Social Media Team

Sir I am using Aircel network nd this network is deducting my balance in the name o[censored]se internet where as I am not using internet..from 5days it deducted nearly 7 rupees..when i was calling to customer care their response is irrespective nd they were saying call us after 6hour cz we hv a technical issue..plz just do some thing nd take appropriate action against them..aam Janta ki paisa bachao plz sir..
                      Dear Priyabratasahoo006,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share the date and time of deduction.

Dear Customer ( Priyabratasahoo006),

We would like to inform you that as per the records, you had consumed GPRS without data balance so the balance was deducted from your main balance as per browsing charges 10p/10KB. We suggest you to send STOP to 1925 (toll free) to avoid balance deduction for GPRS.

Aircel Social Media Team

On april 12, 2017, night, i received a message from aircel like "thank you for choosing video store fortnight at rs. 35.0. You have been charged rs. 35.0 for 7 days. To unsubscribe sms stop to 155223, ” but i did not activated the product. Please deactivate the unwanted service and refund the amount asap in my main balance. Please do not give such unnecessary headaches to your long time customer.

Rajesh
                        Mob: [protected]
                        Apr 15, 2017
                        Dear Customer(rajeshlai),

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Updated by rajeshlai
                        Yesterday night, April 16, 2017, I received a message from Aircel (DM-MYDALA) like " Dear customer, your voucher no for WIN Apple iPhone 7 Best Deal for Rs 35 blah blah blah….” and charged Rs. 35 from my account, but I did not request/activate such offers. Please deactivate the unwanted service and refund the amount ASAP in my main balance.

Please do not give such unnecessary headaches to your long time customer again.

Rajesh
                        Mob: [protected]
                        Dear Rajeshlai,

We are forwarding your concern for regarding service (DM-MYDALA) to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Customer(rajeshlai),

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found you have been charged Rs 35 as activation and activation fee for VDSTORE60 from SHEMAROO service provider activated through WAP on 12/04/2017 with your due consent. As per your request, the same has been deactivated on 15/04/2017 at 17:27. As service gesture, Re 35 refunded on 15/04/2017.
                        Kindly dial 155223 or send SMS as STOP to 155223 (toll-free) for VAS status and to deactivate it and request to avoid clicking on any WAP links popping up during browsing.

Dear Customer(Rajeshlai),

We would like to inform you that Rs 35 has been refunded to your account on 19/04/2017.

Kindly dial 155223 or send sms as STOP to 155223 (toll free) to deactivate it and we request you to avoid clicking on any WAP links popping-up while browsing.

Sir
                          I have stop a service. Company give a messege not service on your number. After next day my balence cutt from main account
                          Updated by Ramniwas Suthar
                          refand the balance and not again
                          Dear Ramniwas Suthar,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
                          Amount deducted:
                          Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Dear Ramniwas Suthar,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found no such VAS deduction from your account and a waiver of Rs.50 for TECHIM99 has been already credited to your account on Apr 18, 2017, 4:31:17 PM.

Aircel Social Media Team

My phone is missing near Ahmedabad railway station while travelling. Please close my mobile number [protected]. Last recharge was of 60 rupees one month before from shop. I am unable to do it on customer care. Please let me know on my contact number [protected]. looking for reply. You can mail me also on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
                            May 24, 2017
                            Dear SAYMA KAPOOR,

Dear SAYMA KAPOOR,

We would like to inform you that as per our record your number has already been barred under SIM lost.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have my mobile number by 57 rs. But recharge was failed but i didn't get my money back till now. My mobile number [protected] and mail id [protected]@gmail.com.
                              Online recharge (Rs 57) by debit card but every time recharge unsuccessful and balance not returned in my account form 2 times (Citi gateway). Bi tried to recharge thorough bill desk gateway (Aircel website) balance debited but recharge unsuccessful and balance not refund.
                              * now what to do?
                              * i'm afraid to recharge online because it may unsuccessful and balance will wipe out from my account.

Pls help.

Ajay pal
                              Area - rajasthan
                              May 15, 2017
                              Dear Ajaypalbhobhiya,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Recharge Date:
                              Transaction ID (if received):

Aircel Social Media Team

My mobile numer is [protected]when i call it show call barred.I use NOKIA 2690.
                                May 31, 2017
                                Dear Rishav raj verma,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following detail so that our team can look into your issue:

Apr 28, 2017
                                Dear Rishav raj verma,

We would like to inform you that your number is barred because it was not in use for a long time. So, recharge with at least Rs 50 and provide the name and address on which this number was allotted in order to unbar its services.

Dear Aircel,

Your The Best network operating company .
                                  although from few Months I've been trying to send messages but failing miserably please resolve
                                  ph- [protected]
                                  May 25, 2017
                                  Dear Aditya9,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your concern has been resolved. Please feel free to let us know in case of any further assistance.

Aircel Social Media Team

Sir I am using Aircel network nd this network is deducting my balance in the name o[censored]se internet where as I am not using internet..from 2days it deducted nearly 3 rupees..when i was calling to customer care their response is irrespective nd they were saying call us after 6hour cz we hv a technical issue..plz just do some thing nd take appropriate action against them..aam Janta ki paisa bachao plz sir..
                                    May 24, 2017
                                    Updated by [email protected]
                                    Sir it's a big scam...now Aircel have 7crore customer and they are deducting balance only 10psisa so no one will b analyse bt like this per day they were deducted more than 1rupee..thik for rural people what happens with them..like wise they were deducting at least 2crore people per day so per day income 2crore nd per month 60 crore is minimum...big big scam
                                    Dear Customer(Priyabratasahoo006),

Apr 15, 2017
                                    Updated by [email protected]
                                    i have given a screen short and just look i am always using wifi in my home nd aircel data is in off at all time...its 15 apr 2017 screen short...on 14 apr u assured me that no balance will deduct from ur account but see whats going on...50 paisa deducted from morning...

Dear Priyabratasahoo006,

We would like to inform you that as per our concern team you had used Data (GPRS) services from your account without having data balance and charged as per default tariff plan @10p/10kb. As there was no wrong charging from your account.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have been receiving messages from aircel that the service ndmc170317pi2 has been renewed for my number since the past few days. I would like this to be deactivated as soon as possible because the customer care wasn't helpful at all in this case. I did not activate to this and was not made aware how this affects my phone balance.
                                      Number: [protected]
                                      May 19, 2017
                                      Updated by Asha Chadha
                                      (Aircel number involved^)
                                      Dear Asha Chadha,

We request you to dial *121*0200# yo deactivate the service.

Aircel Social Media Team

Sir, i am aircel customer.
                                        By dialing *121# i found offer of 110 full talktime on my no. [protected]. But i got only 92.65 rs. Only i complained many times to customer care executive but it did not help me. Before it same case happened with 80 rs recharge... The details of 110 recharge is given below

Mobile no.[protected]
                                        Txn no. Dlr[protected]
                                        Recharge amount - 110
                                        Recharge date-10/04/2017
                                        Recharge time - 17:29 (Approx)
                                        Hi Anurag Shankar Pandey,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share screenshot of offer for further assistance in this regard.

Dear Anurag Shankar Pandey,

We would like to inform you that the actual benefits under RC110/- .i.e. talk time of 92.65/- has been credited to your account. Further, benefits under *121# are applicable only to AGB mode. Hence no issue found at our end.