Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Sep 24, 2022

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints page 151

Sir i have purchase one aircel sim card bearing number [protected] on 25/04/2017 the shopkkepper told me it will activate by today as i have given my adress proof and identity prooof as voter card

details are given below
Name: Alok
F name : Anup Deb
Adress : Avarahali old madras road
Banglore
Jun 10, 2017
Dear AlokDeb,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

May 06, 2017
Dear Customer (Alok Deb),

We would like to inform you that the mentioned number is not yet activated because till now we have not received any documents from the retailer. Hence, we request you to visit the store/retailer where you purchased the SIM from.

Aircel Social Media Team

Yesterday i recharged with 30 & last night after a call balance was 20.21paise. This mrng when i call to complaint no they told me that no balance cut off. So i said how much balance has left my account? They said we can't provide. I said m the owner of this number, before providing me the balance details you should verify i'm genuine or not then you tell me the balance. So the woman didn't told me.in that case i approach her to transfer this call to senior but she said they aren't available. When again i said transfer my call i have right to know but they cut my call without any warning.
    Dear Srjlover,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share your Aircel mobile no. so that our team can assist you in best possible manner.

Dear Srjlover,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team

I'm using two aircel numbers ([protected], [protected]). I made a request to change postpaid to prepaid a month ago. By that time itself i paid the fees and submitted all the documents. For the past four days both of my numbers are not working. I approached customer care many times. I'm not at all getting proper response. Whenever i go to their office (Ie saidapet) i used to spend 6 to 7 hrs over there. Inspite of submission of all the details they are telling to go to the office. I merely gone there many times and not getting proper response. I need this to be rectified. Kindly take action.
      May 28, 2017
      Dear Junaitha Barveen,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the Alternate no. so that our team can look into your issue.

Dear Junaitha Barveen,

We would like to inform you that as per your request your number has been successfully migrated to prepaid on 26/4/2017.

Complaint aircel number - [protected]
        User name: bhavika lodha

I had requested several times at aircel to change my number from postpaid to pre paid.

Even after filling the form with all supportive id proofs and submitting it in the aircel office for converting my postpaid number to prepaid there was no response.

I was clearly told that with 10 to 15 days maximum i would be receiving a call or message in the other number [protected] (Aircel no.) and i had to confirm my request for postpaid to prepaid and i will be informed the outstanding bill amount. But nothing of this sort happened. Neither a single call nor a message.

I just got a bill amount of rs.186 then now a bill amount of rs.504 as a total sum wherein i have barely even used my aircel number from past one and half months.

When i was filling the form in the aircel office of poonamallee high road, chennai on feb 21, i was clearly informed that my monthly pack of rs.250 was cancelled and now i will have normal call charges till my phone changes to prepaid.

But aircel seems to be too damn least bothered about their customers.
        This is not my first time postpaid issues with aircel and always i have noticed a irresponsible behaviour.

I refuse to pay my bill amount till i get full details of the basis on which i am being charged rs.504.

And to inform further my aircel no. Facility has been cut from quite a few days.

This behaviour is really hard to handle and unprofessional. I expect a immediate reply on this issue
        Jun 2, 2017
        Dear Bhavika lodha,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Kindly allow us some time to get back to you.

May 02, 2017
        Dear Bhavika lodha,

We would like to inform you that our team tried contacting you for the past three days, however, we were unsuccessful. We request you to share an alternate number where we can reach you to proceed further.

Aircel Social Media Team

I would like to bring to the notice of the company that the amount i topup for my prepaid number is unwantedly deducted by your company.. First there was some mobi music rs.35 was deducted twice. Even i sent a stop sms again the same thing happened.. Secondly there was this fun bazaar.. First an amount of rs. 35 was deducted when i sent a stop sms i got a msg that i was unregistered in vas sms.. I didnt understand anything.. Again yesterday amount of rs. 50 was deducted from my prepaid number.. I have not subscribed to any mobi music or fun bazaar.. All this amount you deduct is hard earned money. Please request you not to follow this malpractise to cheat the customer.
          Dear J D Praveen Kumar,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear J D Praveen Kumar,

We would like to inform you that as per the records, we have found that the download request of TECHFB50 pack was initiated from your end through WAP mode on 25/04/2017. Hence, the charges found were correct.

Aircel Social Media Team

During november 2016, i requested for postpaid connection cancellation in ambathur, chennai outlet. Executive in outlet responded that, outlet don't have privilege for cancelling the connection. So they said to pay the bill to till date and they will take request for cancellation and customer care team will call me and get confirmation for cancellation and my connection will be cancelled. Per they guidance i paid the outstanding + 20 rs extra for each connection and requested for cancellation. And i got call for customer care for 6 times and the customer care executive requested me to continue with the connection or change to prepaid. I responded them to cancel the connection. During the last call from customer care i responded to the executive that this should be my last call and my connection should be closed. And he responded yes sir your request taken and your connections are closed (No request ids were shared from customer care).

Even though i paid the outstanding and requested for cancellation as per the outlet executive guidance. Still i am getting bill from aircel. I have not used the aircel connections after i requested for cancellation

Below are the numbers:
            [protected] & [protected]
            Dear Svino.ok,

We would like to inform you that as per our record your number [protected] has already been disconnected from our end. Further, for the other number, we are forwarding your concern to the team and will update you soon.

Dear Customer (Svino.ok),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Updated by svino.ok
            Yet i have not received any call from Aircel for problem resolution. Please check and do the needful.
            Dear Customer (Svino.ok),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We will look into this issue again and share an update.

Dear Customer (Svino.ok),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your concern has been resolved. Please feel free to let us know in case of any further assistance.

Aircel Social Media Team

Pl. Share calling detail of past months Dec and jan.
              Mi num is [protected] share me on mi email id [protected]@gmail.com

Yogesh komal.
              Jun 3, 2017
              Updated by yogesh komal

Pl. Share calling detail of past months Dec and jan.
              Mi num is [protected] share me on mi email id [protected]@gmail.com

Yogesh komal.
              Dear Yogesh komal,

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents to get the details for the same.

Aircel Social Media Team

My phone is damaged I need my call log list for emergency purpose

Please send this details to my email id nkprinters.[protected]@gmail.com
                Jun 3, 2017
                Dear Devinkp5,

Aircel Social Media Team

Auto Deduction of Rs 8 due to activation of NDMC 170317 services.I have never suscribed any of these services.Till Now Rs 24 has been deducted from my account.I have been trying to call 198 but to no avail.
                  Jun 4, 2017
                  Dear Saurabh Sabharwal,

Dear Saurabh Sabharwal,

We would like to inform you that as per the records, you were charged Rs2/- for the auto-renewal of SMS pack which was activated as per your consent. Further, we have deactivated the same service. Hence, charges found were correct and no waiver is applicable.

Aircel Social Media Team

Whenever I used to call someone there is always a error outgoing call on this no. [protected] is barred and call 121 whenever I call custom care there is no response please solve this issue or I have to port this number to other comapny. I had been using this number for quite a long period and right know I dont receive a message on this number. Aircel I Like Your Service And Please Solve This Problem On My no. [protected].
                    Chandan
                    May 28, 2017
                    Dear Chandan deep,

Dear Chandan deep,

We would like to inform you that your number has been barred under Zero monthly usage(zmu). However, we have unbarred the same as per your requested.

Aircel Social Media Team

i am using aircel connection since 1 year, but suddenly my mobile unable receive the signal, initially i thought mobile issue but later i have checked in several mobiles but no luck so finally i came to know that it might sim issue. Currently i am in bangalore and mobile no is [protected]. Who will help me to resolve this.

Raveendra
                      May 30, 2017
                      Dear Ravai,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following detail so that our team can look into your issue:

Alternate no.:

Dear Customer(Ravai),

Our team tried reaching you on your no. but were unable to get in touch.We request you to provide us an alternate number and convenient time to contact you.

Aircel Social Media Team
                      I want to port my Aircel service to another service...The message does not send to 1900 (Universal port number) from last two days. Even I called their complaint number 198, they keep disconnecting call.
                      It is something blocked by Aircel, just to ensure that nobody is able to PORT from Aircel to other providers.
                      Dear Pradeep Salve,

We are really disheartened to hear about your decision. Please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
                      Screenshot of the error message occur while sending:
                      Format of the message sending:

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 5, 2017
                      Dear Pradeep Salve,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team

I have my account balance of approximate 70-80 Rs... Yesterday i recharge for Rs 2 internet pack and hardly used for 40 min maximum with data restriction mode on and only messenger was on as i do everytime.. Everytime the whole day run in 10 mb bcz i have wifi and when wifi has problem i rechrge this 2 Rs net.. Now today i found that suddenly my balance was zero.. I asked the customer care they said that i used 3g and recharged for 2g.. Since long time am doing this never faced this but today they are giving thjs excuse..

So okk now i said this to cc.. And yesterday i checked the net balance it showed that i have 9.83 mb left so means that it was working on that 2g data as usual.. And now when i said this to cc she said it's not that u have used that comlete 10 mb datadata and for rest u have charged 70 Rs.. Again big excuse..

Now i asked her that how much mb was used they said 14 mb which means 4 mb extra.. So now i asked that for this 4 mb extra u will deduct 70-80 Rs, she kept silent.. Now she said no it was 3g dats y.. I said fkfget about 3g whether it was 4g also will you deduct 70-80 Rs for 4 mb data.. Now again she was silent..

Now after some time she said u mivht have downloaded something.. Wtf if i download it means that aircel will not have any data consumption history... Agaim she silent.. She said she could not do anything now.. What does this mean? They will cheat and will say this?? And when i asked to transfer to senior she said that they are busy now.. Woow..

My number [protected]
                        CC Name : Shobha Barik
                        Am from west bengal durgapur...

Please help me i am helpless here.. I know something about this all so i could raise complaint.. But for normal people it will be headache nd could can't do anything and this type of fraud company will cheat continuously..

Please help me to get my 70-80 balance.. And take strict action against this time of fraud company and their CC.. Ask TRAI to take strict actions..

Updated by abhisain
                        24th i have called cc when i noticed.. It might be cancelled on 23rd or may be 24th.. Time i dont know bcz i haven't received any message from aircel..

And till today no response from aircel have been found.. Jst got message of raising complaint id..
                        Dear Abhisain,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Updated by abhisain
                        Till now my issue is not resolved and today i got the message from Aircel that
                        " Dear Customer! Your Issue Billing nd Charging Docket dated 04/25/2017 13:36:00 is resolved. If not satisfied with resolution, you may log appeal at 198/ www.aircel.com"

It's totally false nothing is solved i haven't got my 70-80 Rs balance till now and closing the complaint anyhow.

Then what's the meaning of raising issue if you are not going to solve it.. Give my balance back.. Dont cheat on ur customers..

Docket No. 1-[protected]
                        Dear Abhi Sain,

We would like to inform you that as per our record your amount got deducted Rs.74.40 (before balance Rs.74.43 & after balance Rs.00.03) for using GPRS in 3G connectivity on 4/23/2017 at 10:14:38 PM (usage 14.8436 MB and as per default charges 15paise/10KB ), after crossed free data balance against recharge of PI 2 then balance charged from the main account .So charging found correct & you are not eligible for the waiver.

Updated by abhisain
                        It was not at all correct you can't charge 74 rs for 4 mb excess data usage.. i am quiting aircel.. jio is much better.. behave same with others to loose your customer..
                        Updated by abhisain
                        And if you say for 4 mb data you are detucting 74 Rs and saying it is correct than it's better to leave ..
                        Updated by abhisain
                        Ridiculous company and their illiterate cc.
                        Dear Abhi Sain,

We have re-escalated your issue to the team. We will share an update soon.

Dear Abhi Sain,

As per our records your balance got deducted Rs.74.40 (before balance Rs.74.43 & after balance Rs.00.03) for using GPRS in 3G connectivity on 4/23/2017 at 10:14:38 PM (usage 14.8436 mb and as per default charges 15paise/10KB ), after crossed free data balance against recharge of PI 2 then balance charged from the main account. So charging found correct & you are not eligible for the waiver.

Aircel Social Media Team
                        I, Suraj mandrai, having no.8********7, was a victim of one of your frauds carried on by your employee.

At first they activated without VAS without permission, and when I reuqested them for cancellation they seized the money and refuse to refund it.

Kindly check
                        Dear Suraj mandrai,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel no. as it's not visible on the page:
                        Amount deducted:
                        Screenshot of the message received upon deduction:

Aircel Customer Care's response, May 5, 2017
                        Dear Suraj mandrai,

Aircel Social Media Team

Dear sir i have recharged my mob-[protected] of Rs 80 through net banking on 24/4/17 ref no[protected]IGABENOPA7 . My a/c has debited of Rs 82(included charges) but yet my mob is not rechareged . pleses do the earliest

Dear Chaitanya Sahu,

May 06, 2017
                          Dear Chaitanya Sahu,

As per our concerned team, no such recharge of MRP 80 has been found on your number on 24-Apr-2017. So, please contact your respective bank to get assistance in this regard.

Aircel Social Media Team

I am sudip naskar, i have done a rs 30 recharge for the prepaid no [protected] on 21.04.2016, (I sent a sms so, amount deducted charges rs 1.00) thats ok, but on 23.04.2015 amount has been deducted, & now current balance is
                            Rs.5. 59. I can call 198... Phone received, but customer service people not says & put down the phone, or no active any vas service in this mobile no., but i not clear other amount deducted which reason...
                            May 29, 2017
                            Dear Customer(Nsudip90),

Any message received upon deduction:

Dear Customer(Nsudip90),

We would like to inform you that as per our record, your balance got deducted Rs.14.23 (before balance Rs.66.42 and after balance Rs.52.19) for making outgoing call to this ( sample number:-89069#####, 79797#####, 91790#####) from 4/20/2017 at 2:05:34 PM to 4/22/2017 at 1:39:39 PM, call duration 441 sec, call charge deducted as per 3p/sec "BASE RATE". So charging found correct & you are not eligible for the waiver.

Aircel Social Media Team

I am muthuramu from kariapatti, virudhunagar, tamilnadu. I received unknown known call from [protected] and he scolded me with wrong words. I receive the call repeatly. I would like to know the persons name and address. Please help me. He include me in severe depression... So please provide details of him... He should be my neighbor.. So the details help me for further police complaint. Thank you.
                              Dear Muthuramu,

We regret that we won't be able to help you in this regard. Further you can register a police complaint against such numbers.

Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in

Lost my cell phone mob no [protected]
                                Apr 23, 2017
                                Updated by Sumathi Arunachalam
                                Block aircel prepaid sim card [protected]
                                Dear Sumathi Arunachalam,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate No:
                                Last recharge amount:
                                Date of Birth:
                                Complete Address:

Dear Sumathi Arunachalam,

We request you to kindly mentioned the Name & Address as per POA [Proof of Address](Mandatory) & Last Date Of Recharge OR Denomination, Currect Balance Or Recharge Value and Alternate Number(Mandatory) for further clarification.

Aircel Social Media Team

Criminal m. D daylight robberers. Got a message to my cell[protected]. Saying that thanks for subscribing to cricket monthly at rs.30 for 30 days validity. You will b renewed after 30 day
                                  I have not subscribed to any of your plans. Stop the cricket monthly. Do not call me, send any unwarranted sms, cheats u are the most criminal
                                  Dear George Arockianathan,

Dear George Arockianathan,

As per your complaint, vas service was activated through IVR mode and you claims for waiver after 48 hours, hence waiver not possible.

Aircel Social Media Team

My old SIM with the number [protected] stopped working on 11 Apr, 2017 and hence I requested for a new SIM with the same number. I got the new SIM in 3 days on 14th Apr but since then it has not been activated.

The phone shows "No data SIM" and "Emergency calls only" in the settings.

On trying to make a call it shows "Not registered on network".

The last recharge was the subscription of 5 GB data (3 GB day, 2 GB night) 3G plan for Rs. 225/- on 3 Apr, 2017.
                                    May 12, 2017
                                    Apr 23, 2017
                                    Updated by Anand Karra
                                    Alternate number: [protected]

Aircel Social Media Team
                                    Please resolve the issue quickly I haven't been able to use my phone for about 3 weeks now. Else I'll have to switch to a different carrier.
                                    Dear Anand Karra,

Our team tried reaching you on the shared number but our call went unanswered. Please let us know an alternate number and a convenient time when we may reach you

Aircel Social Media Team
                                    You may try contacting [protected] as well as an alternate. I'm available most of the day even after working hours.
                                    Aircel Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2017
                                    Dear Anand Karra,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details. We will update the same with our team for further assistance.

Aircel Social Media Team
                                    Customer Care has successfully identified the problem and has requested me to contact my local vendor which I have. Thank you for your timely response. I'll post an update if I require any further assistance.
                                    Aircel Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2017
                                    Dear Anand Karra,

Thank you for the acknowledgment. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Aircel Social Media Team

They are deducting my main balance again again without even informing and unnecessarily for a service which i have not even subscribed this is not for the 1st time. And when im calling them they are not answering the call i kindly request to solve the problem and refund my balance as soon as possible as this is unbearable and unacceptable. If this continues i have to change to my sim
                                      Dear Aroosa,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Amount deducted:
                                      Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Updated by aroosa
                                      5may 2017 and time was 3:46pm

Dear Aroosa,

We have checked the account and found that free music service has been activated on 16th Apr’17 through an outbound call based on your consent for which Rs.35 has been charged. We would like to inform you that the service has been deactivated and we regret to inform you that we would not be able to process any waiver in this regard as the service got activated based on the consent received. And also like to inform you that DND service has been registered on your number wherein you won't get any promotional calls & SMS from any telemarketing and the same would get effective within 7 working days.

Dear Customer (Kumarrakesh020),

As per the records, you were charged Rs. 30 for MOC1 service renewal on[protected] and the deactivation request was not received within 24 hours, hence, we regret to inform that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in this service renewal.

Mo no is [protected]

I Had recharge with 50 rs .
                                      Aircel deduct balance 30 rs balance and i have receive a message that is your music connect service is renewed
                                      but I didn't renew any service, i also activated DND on my number, refund my money.
                                      if this seen is happen again surely go for MNP

Wrost Network and customer services ...
                                      Aircel Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2017
                                      Dear Kumarrakesh020,

Aircel Social Media Team
                                      Please sir my number missing some document mobile so plz give my number details
                                      Surendra Singh s/o ramniwas
                                      Add. Aarifpur, bhogpur, hathras
                                      UP
                                      204215
                                      Plz sir
                                      Aircel Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2017
                                      Dear Satendrajha khairi,

Aircel Social Media Team

I am getting an constant renewal message everday of "your ndmc170317sms2 pack has been renewed on your aircel mobile"

But i haven't registered on any such pack
                                        Please stop this auto renewal and return the money deducted
                                        May 02, 2017
                                        Dear Kaushal2209,

Dear Customer (Kaushal2209),

We would like to inform you that you have been charged for daily SMS pack on a daily activation basis which was activated with your consent. Although, we have deactivated the service but the charges are found to be correct and no waiver is applicable.