Aircel — need my upc number to port my aircel sim

I tried to generate my upc code for my number [protected] (Kolkata circle) but when i'm calling to [protected] and giving my phone number along with my last 5 digits of sim serial they says i've exceeded maximum attempt to generate upc. I want my upc code asap, this number is very important to me.
Name: pratyay naskar
Mobile no: [protected]
Last 5 digits: 42515
Mar 08, 2018

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir iam logesh, my aircel number is [protected].i have been sending PORT [protected] to 1900 for hundreds of times for a week.till now i dint get my code.im really fed up with this network.
Please provide me Unique porting Code as soon as possible.
I am from Kolkata circle and here no Aircel network is available.
I am unable to make any call or sms since last month.
Why are we all getting the same message again and again when trying to get our UPC number, "exceeded maximum attempt to generate UPC". What is this supposed to mean? It is illegal for Aircel to withhold UPC according to the TRAI directive! I want my UPC now ([protected]) last five digits (63503).
Im also facing the exact same problem.. it says that i have exceeded the maximum bomber of attempts please resolve this issue im so tored of it.
Phone number [protected]
5 digits of sim 94602
I am having two Aircel Sims for kolkata circle. Following the IVR option I am getting the same error of maximum number of tries exceeded. What's the option now to port? It's urgent.

Aircel