Aircel — not able to port out for 9841408847 (aircel)

VinodPV on Mar 8, 2018
I am not receiving the upc code when i am trying to port out by sending the sms port [protected] to 1900. I am trying this for last 10 days.
Also aircel has got my deposit of rs.2500. How can i get this back.
There is a frequent loss of signal and its affecting my business. I am looking to port out as quick as possible. Looking for the immediate response.
Pls help me on this.

[Mar 08, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mrityunjaykumardas's response, Feb 28, 2018
IT HAS BEEN PAST 5 DAYS AND STILL THEY ARE ASKING TO WAIT FOR SOME TIME. ALREADY STAY IN A DEAD NETWORK ZONE. CAN'T THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT MY ALL SERVICES ARE LINKED TO THIS NUMBER AND LOTS OF MY WORK ARE PENDING
Mohanlal Choudhary's response, Mar 07, 2018
And there no response from Aircel company.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir
I am not able to send porting message to 1900 to aircel from last few days
Every time it shows sensing failed.

Anytime sand to porting but not received the upc code. Help me sir.
I didn't received upc code

I have requested UPC code for my aircel no. [protected] but aircel is not giving upc code and customer care is continuously tellin g to wait for few days.
My number is [protected], i have sent port message soo many times bt not getting back unique porting code back on my number please help me because there is no network in my area. How can i recieve it.
I have messaged three to four times on 1900 for my aircel no. [protected] for UPC but still not got UPC code
Please send the UPC as soon as possible
As it is also not showing any network {emergency call only}.
My email id is gauravsancheti10@gmail.com

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - not able to port out for 9841408847 (aircel)