Airtel — dth tv recharge/ account debited but recharge not done.

sudiptoftbl on Dec 28, 2017
My airtel dish tv id no. [protected], txn no.[protected] on pos 81803286 dtd. 28.12.2017 at 8.02 am.
I have recharged the said dish tv id for rs. 200/- and my bank account was debited for the said amount. Very sorry to say that an error message was delivered and my dish tv recharge was not successful. My set top box was on during recharge.
I will be thankful if you refund the amount of rs.200/- in my account at the earliest.
Sudipto majumdar
Officer on special duty.
Patna.

[Dec 28, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Balance deducted:rs.49 automatically without my permission
Received message stating that I have subscribed to CLASSYANDGLAMMYVIDEOS which don't know.
This is not fair deducting money without individual's permission
It is fraud.Please give back my money.
Please resolve this issue.
I recently got a duplicate sim of my number. The duplicate sim shows full network. There appears no problems in making calls and data usage nut i am not able to send or receive SMS. Moreover I keep getting an error 538 when trying to call *121#.

My number is [protected].
Expecting a quick fix of this issue.

Adarsh
I have made a recharge of 193 yesterday and it was successfully done by the retailer but I didn't get any message or benefits of the recharge done. Kindly contact me as soon as possible on my number [protected].
My airtel phone nbr [protected] was suddenly deactivated since yesterday.can neither call nor use internet data.i uploaded 70 days package of Rs399 on 15Nov. I tried the sim on another phone but no network . Do it urgently. Baru. My alternate phone nbr can be [protected] or [protected]. Very very urgent. Baru
Hi plannig changes 399 every day 1gb use planning on 499 plannig canal 490 cash paid
I have port my sim from reliance postpaid to airtel on 15/11/2017 but till toady 22/12/2017 my sim is not activated. i have called and visited to Airtel so many time but end of the day there is no result. i tired so much and finilly think to port out all my 8 airtel no. from Airtel.
Dear sir
I am basit maqbool
We have a need of EPREBILL JULY of this no [protected] Email I'd is
basitmaqbool58@gmail.com
I have not opened any account in Airtel bank but was getting message for submission of KYC and more over I have switched over to Vodafone . I apprehend my share of LPG subsidy might have been credited in such account which I have not opened .
When i tried to load my airtel wallet by 770 i got failed message after some time i received notification from airtel try now and i used that link and my mobile number recharged instead of my wallet my mobile number is [protected] so please check and credit the amount to my wallet or refund the amount.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - dth tv recharge/ account debited but recharge not done.