[Resolved] Airtel — Online recharge failed but amount deducted

saminet on Apr 4, 2017
I have recharged my mobile number [protected] through net banking for Rs. 2000 on 4th April 2017 and received an SMS with Transaction reference [protected] and airtel1/del/prepaid txn#[protected] of Rs. 200. Bank transaction was also completed successfully but my mobile is not recharged.Till now I got no message regarding the recharge, although the amount has been debited from my bank account.

regards
Samuel

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2017

[Apr 04, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by saminet, Apr 04, 2017
I have recharged my mobile number [protected] through net banking for Rs. 2000 on 4th April 2017 and received an SMS with Transaction reference [protected] and airtel1/del/prepaid txn#[protected] of Rs. 2000. Bank transaction was also completed successfully but my mobile is not recharged.Till now I got no message regarding the recharge, although the amount has been debited from my bank account.

regards
Samuel
Airtel Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2017
Dear Samuel,

This is with reference to your post, dated 04 April 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Airtel Customer Care's response, May 03, 2017
Dear Samuel,

This is with reference to your post dated 4 May 2017 .

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

KarishmaChauhan
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bhartiairtel ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have done of rs. 345 recharge in the date of 6 march 2016 but according to the plan i have not received data and i complain 4 times to 121 customer care but till date my problem not solve my complain no. is CBNRD[protected]. What i can do i port my mobile no. or do again rs.345 recharge.

My mob no-[protected] I recharge 199 Rs net pack my amount is debited from my bank account on 4 feb and 5 feb but recharge not done
I did a recharge today(22/4/2018) for Rs. 399 on the online airtel website for number [protected]. The amount was deducted from my hdfc credit card but it said transaction failed.! Please refund the amount. The txn ID is[protected].

-Prerana
I did recharge today 08/05/18 for RS. 99 on the online recharge on Airtel website for no([protected]) the amount was deducted from Bank of Baroda Debit card but it said transaction failed! Please refund the amount.The txn I'd is protected.

Kamini sinha
I have recharged today 12/5/2018 for RS.93 on Airtel app for number [protected] the amount was deducted from my paytm wallet but still I didn't got my balance.Please refund my amount.my transaction ID is [protected]

I tried recharging my mother's number [protected] online from My Airtel app, txn ID[protected] for Rs 149.0 which failed but ant got deducted from my yes bank credit card. Kindly refund any to my credit card as soon as possible.
I tried recharging my mother's number [protected] online from my Airtel app, txn ID[protected] for Rs 149.0 which failed but amt got deducted from my yes bank credit card. Kindly refund amt of Rs 149/ to my credit card as soon as possible.
I tried to recharge my mother number [protected] online netbanking Reference No.is IGADSLQGQ5 for Rs200, the amount debited from my SBI account but recharge not done.kindly refund my money to my account .
Hii,

I tried to do recharge by Airtel app. The amount deducted ON 14th june but did not get the recharge. I tried twice on 14th june kindly refund my money in my bank account 448 + 448 = 996. My mobile number is [protected].

I tried to recharge my mother number [protected]from my airtel app on 2nd July I tried 3 times
But which failed 3 times (40+40+40=120)debited My bank account..kindly refund my money in my bank account.

i have recharged Rs.175 amount was deducted from bank but recharge is not done. txn id is [protected]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]