Andhra University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 10, 2022

File a complaint to Andhra University

Having problems with Andhra University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra University

Andhra Pradesh

Andhra University Phone Numbers

Andhra University reviews & complaints page 6

Sir/ Madam,

I am Saiprasad Bandaru studied B.Ed., from DNR college of education during the year 2002-04, I have applied for OD in the date[protected].
I paid fee 3100/- for it. My registration number is[protected].
Reference Id : OPR[protected].
Bank Transaction Id: [protected].
But I did not get any OD. I requesting you to send my OD.
Andhra University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for my MSc OD on Jan 25 till now I didn't receive my OD and CMM

I haven't received my MSC organic chemistry OD till now which was applied on 26th Jan'2021. Hallticket no[protected]

I have applied for OD Online but did not get any further communication on that and could you please share me when can i get OD

here is attached Fee receipt details

Please share me details

bonam.[protected]@gmail.com

Anantha jyothi,

Good evening Sir/Madam,

I have taken my TC and cleared all my dues, applied for OD by uploading all required certificates and by paying concern fee. Its been 5 months. i completed the whole process but not got my OD yet in post. There is not even chance of tracking it anywhere. Please do consider my request and dispense my original degree as soon as possible.

Iam sivakuymar m fromn jagtial my mba od applied in online portal amount is 7575/-deb ited my account but not downloade the acknowledge copy kinldy process the confirm my ref id is -[protected] any thing pending please inform me my ph-[protected]

I have applied and paid Rs. 10, 000 atkal fee for my old B.Com Degree but not received any acknowledgement or any message. Please confirm how long will it take to deliver the Certificate.

Respected sir/mam
                I have applied for migration certificate in online portal can u please track the status so i can submit in my college to join mba

I have paid around 2200 for the AU for my MCA OD still not received, there is no proper way to track these as well

I would request AU to please improve the process or at least have a customer support
                  Feb 09, 2021
                  Updated by Suneel Manyam
                  Here are the
                  Reference Id: OPR[protected]
                  Bank transaction Id: [protected]

I have applied online application to Degree migration certificate on 24Jan 2021 but till date not recd pl as possible as send to me

Andhra University — Non receipt of Tatkal online certificate verification

1. I have applied for Online Certificate Verification (TATKAL) on 20 Jan 2021. But after lapse of 15 days, I had not recd any reply from your side.

2. I once again request to look into tha matter and do the needful. Copies of relevant docus is enclosing herewith for your reference please.

Thanking you sir

NAVEEN CHUNDURI
                      Regd No. 06BA05612....

I ha applied for a TATKAL provisional Certificate of matriculation vide reference ID :CER5FFDD63AED85B datedd 12.01.2021.

i have not received the same. i wouldd be thankful if it is sent immediately and copy may please be mailed at [protected]@gmail.com.

V.SAILAJA

Ref id
                        CER5FB61F08AEABD
                        Registered num[protected]

Hii sir,
                          My name is bhanuharsha.i have done engineering in crr engineering college.i have applied for cmm, till now i have'nt received cmmplease look into this issue and resolve immediately

Dear Registrar, I studied M. Pharmacy in AU College of Pharmaceutical Sciences bearing Hall ticket No:[protected] during[protected]. I have applied for Original Degree on 7th Nov 2020 (TATKAL) but until today i haven't received certificate to my address. Kindly look in to it on priority or refund half of the amount as time taking same as GENERAL Application and there is no meaning of TATKAL...

i have applied for the consolidate marks (Hi-tech) list on[protected]. i wish to know the status of the delivery of the same.
                            So far we haven't recieve the certificate consolidate marks list (Hi-tech) applied on[protected].I like to get notification or tracking from the Andhra university

So far we haven't recieve the consolidate marks (Hi-tech) list applied on[protected].I wish to know the status of the delivery from the Andhra university

Dear concern,

I have requested for issue duplicate degree consolidated marks memo of mine. I passed out on year 2001.

To get duplicate degree consolidated marks memo i have paid rs 2700/- for which i have received recepit also. I was told that they will send CMM to my house adress within 15 days from the date of paid date or submitted request date. Its already crossed 1 month but till date i have not received.br...
                              Respected Sir / Madam,
                              This is to submit my application for OD of MA Social Work was applied online on 21.10.2020 and submitted the hard copies of my payment details to the office by hand only on 21.10.2020.
                              In the office they told that OD will be posted to your residential address and it will take more than 20 days. But now the time was exceeded more than one month.
                              I am submitting the details of my submission details:br...

I have applied for CMM and OD certificates on November 9th.I would like to know the tracking details.They are not responding to calls.
                              Yes even i have applied for the same till i did not get my cmm. I have paid fee also..

Please help me on this if anyupdate you receive my phone number is [protected].

This day 25/11/20 i phoned many times to phone no.2306316 at 11.30 am. for my son studing pg.but no one lifted. after three or four calls one woman lifted.i askedfor hall tickets information. she gave answer rudly and the phone recklessly. phone closed suddenly during talking about exam information. afterthat i called
                                not lifted.
                                is it education department or any labour office?
                                behaviour like uneducated.