Angel Broking
Angel Broking Ltd.

Angel Broking Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Good

Angel Broking related photos (123)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Angel Broking Photos

Angel Broking Complaints & Reviews

Kind attention Mr. Dinesh Thakkar (CMD)

Please refer communication regarding risk management collection report as on 31st 10 09 07:38 from Mr. Saurabh Rajput[protected]/382/379) of Angel Broking Ltd, Moti Nagar.

As requested I had deposited cheque for Rs 1 lakh (Rs 1,00,000) and had also submitted instruction slip for transfer of DMAT shares in account number CP118 to trading acc worth Rs.28371 to your Moti Nagar office this was against a debit account of Rs 1.17 lakh only they had accepted these but at 14.55 I received a call from Mr. Aftab and Mr. Saurabh Rajput[protected] that unless I submitted a DD for Rs 1 lakh by tomorrow morning by sharp 10 am they would sell off my holding and thus incurring a massive loss to my account. This in spite of my father who has a knee injury going to your office at Moti Nagar New Delhi and submitting your cheque ( which I have instructed my bankers to honor at all cost) and transferring my DP holdings to trading pool. If I am subject to this virulent harassment and abusive stance of your Moti Nagar branch I shall be constrained to take legal action against your firm and inform media about the abusive stance of your firm towards their customer.

P.S. A copy of this is also being sent to SEBI/NSE/BSE.

Vaibhav Dube
log a complain

What you need to do is to lodge a FIR/court case against Soumyajeet. Then lodge a complain with [protected]@sebi.gov.in or can do it here also

best of luck
Pl contact me on [protected]@gmail.com
Angel Broking is pathetic service, almost all their employees donot know anything...they donot respond in time also, lot of hidden charges they levy on transactions

I strongly discourage people from dealing with them
Angel Broking is worst in giving calls and i lost one lakh rupees in short time. they dont know much about trading and if we given complient they will not respond also they dont have proper knowledge on what they are doing.

they dont care about your personal problems why you kept that money for them i dont know how the people working there without full knowledge and every time they will say wait we will recover you loss but they will work for only for brokerage even if you dont get profitt also they will get brokrage so, there is no loss for them but as a client we will loss our money. they dont allow you to withdraw if anything is reaming if you are going in loss.

Angle IS WORST dont go for this.

I SOLD MY STOCK WORTH RS 285000 AT[protected] AND I ASKED FOR THE PAYOUT CHEQUE TO MY BRANCH WHERE I MAPPED (I.E. CHANDIGAR BRANCH ANGEL BROKING LTD) OF CHEQ AMOUNTED RS 50000 AT[protected] FROM MY BACKOFFICE ID FOR ONLINE FUND TRANSFER THEY SAID ME THAT RTGS DONE WHEN YOU PUT LESS THAT 50000 RS PAYOUT,OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET THE CHEQ I SAID OK. AND I BOUGHT SOME STOCK THAT DAY AND SECOND DAY MY ACCOUNT WAS IN DEBIT OF RS19000 MY RISK MANAGER SAID ME THAT WHEN YOU CLEAR THIS DEBIT YOU WILL GET THE CHEQ I SOLD MY ALL THE STOCK AND THEY SEND ME THE CHEQ BUT AFTER 12 DAYS I CAME TO KNOW THAT THEY MADE STOP PAYMENT OF THAT CHEQ WITHOUT INFORMING ME.

NOW I WANT TO TAKE SOME LEGALE ACTION ON THEM WHY THEY MADE STOP MPYMENT WHEN I HAD A HOLDING OF WORTH RS 250000 AND MY DEBIT WAS ONLY 19000.
    THEY DID NOT INFORM ME ABOUT THE STOP PAYMENT OF CHEQ AND IF THEY STOP MY CHEQ SO WHY THEY MADE STOP PAYMENT WHEN I WAS HAD A 285000 CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT PLZ SHORT OUT THIS PROBLEM AND LET ME KNOW ON MY E MAIL ID
    MY CLIENT CODE IS RLTS001 AND MY NAME IS MUNIRA GULMANI (CHANDIGAR BRANCH, ANGEL BROKING LTD)
    -THANKING YOU

MUNIRA GULMANI

Angel Broking Ltd. — Stop payment of Cheque

-THANKING YOU

MUNIRA GULMANI
    ur right brother... even im sub broker with angel broking ... and they with not do if i say them ... ur direct client so they wil fraud u ... better mail me on [protected]@gmail.com i give u better information how 2 take action

Angel Broking is a trading firm which offers u many good deals before opening a account but once you have...
      I have applied for PAN card but in tracking system showing mistake in my name and surname so request you...
      Respected Sir/Madam

I have submitted my pf withdrawal form at Angel Broking Ltd., dated on 16/03/2009
      But...

Dear CDSL TEAM & SEBI and SAndeep Sir,
      This Sub-broker is a 420 person.he took Rs 1000/- in name of Angel broking Ltd and credited to his own A/C when i was hurry for going to Mumbai.He took Advantage of this.The Sub-broker was ready to GIVE NOC, Now, he is denying to give NOC.He earned rs 1000 from this cheque, its OK, if he is not repaying, its like a donate to WISN branch. .Unnneccesary, he is starting his WISn DRAMA and not giving NOC, even thogh he is not interested in My A/C and I Also.
      Since, i had A/C with CDSL and Angel Broking, i want to continue with my NAg BRANCH ANGEL BrokingLtd and CDSL, coz i got valuable reponse from Angel members..
      Now, i m not understanding, why he is starting the new drama.his branch is not doing well thats why he is doing such 420 and forgery case and disturbing client and also the Angel Group.
      Who is he to judge in My A/C ?? Now, I am Damn Serous, if this thing not solved, i have to go Media, Its one again and final reqeust to Angel Group and Sanddeep sir and dinesh Sir o resolve and relese my A/C.Coz after publishing to Times if India, nagpur.It will disturb the image of AnGel Broking.Coz SB is from Angel broking.
      Kindly, help me throghout this.. Waitng for ur reply.
      ANGEL BROKING, YOUR R.M. MR. GAURAV IS TRREATING ITS CLIENTS LIKE A DOG, HE IS NOT TRUSTSFULLL ALSO TALKING TO US LIKE WE ARE HIS SLAVES, NEVER GIVES GOOD SUGGESTION ALWAYS TRIES TO LOS HIS CLIENT AS HIS LANGAUAGE IS NOT GOOD, FIRE HIM OTHERWISE U WILL LOOSE UR ACCOUNTS

Dear Sir / Madam,
        my name is Sammi Kaushal. and i am a Sub Broker. my company name is ANGEL BROKING LTD, and my nearest P.N.B branch is AMB In Distt Una, H.P. and your Branch Manager did not accept my cheque, and he behave like a illitrate person, he says that this order given to me my Head Office. And he miss use his power, And he says go my P.N.B office and go to other bank.
        Sir i am suffer last 4 month,
        I hope u do in need ful
        Dear sir/madam,
        My name is Prashant v. sarmalkar with demat client ID P16830 in Angel Broking main branch i have given cheque of Rs 100024/- of ICICI BANK on date 27/09/10
        which was recd by Angel Broking, G-1, Akruti Arcade, Andheri[E] office on date 28/09/10 that cheque was sent through Vichare Couriers, receipt no 346224
        I have called several times to Angel broking cusomer care & back office but no fruitful reply is given by them
        You are requested to check the matter

sir
          i am afraid due to the angel broking bse contract note .They charged the service tax @10.36% at present service tax @10.30% . so pl kindly take an quick action on angel broking rajkot & mumbai branch.
          Respected Sir,
          Iam u r claint.myd.p.last four No6463. Now Iam doing trading Andhrapradesh state westgodavari district TANUKU subbroking office. Iwant to do online trading in my house. I applied sevaral times. But still i didnot get online permission. Here Iam asking whose delay this.They are telling Mubai head office not sent password. Last THERE WEEKS onwords they like telling like that only.
          Respected Sir, Iam beliving ANGLE is genuine company I want to trade to this company. Sothat plz solovu my porblem. otherwise i want to go to another company.

Please send me information to my mobile No;[protected] I will waiting u r anser...

First I started trading subbroker code: VRR (Rajhamundry)
          My claing code No: M36010
          after that I transfred my account cited above.

Thanking u Sir yours faithfully,
          M.V.V.N.Balaramamurthy

I mohan request you to please send across to me my Copy OF PAN CARD.

I did not receive any courier from NSDL.

SEND ME PAN ON THIS ADDRESS:- ANGEL BROKING 2750 A GALI NO 13 RANJIT NAGAR SOUTH PATEL NAGAR. DELHI 110008.

Angel Broking Ltd — i have not recieved my pan card

dear sir/madam

we are already send the application for new pan card request my application detaila as under below

name-sharanabasava
            application no[protected]
            my address
            K.S.SHARANABASAVA S/O SHYAMANNA KORAGI
            WARD NO 27, H.R.S.COLONY
            GANAGAVATHI-583 227
            DIST-KOPPAL STATE-KARNATAKA

They did transaction without my consent. Made losses worth 800000 /- (wonder if they have something called risk management system). They have complained against me at NSE for Arbitration!!!

Hearing is schduled on 24 feb.

please guide.
              Angel Trade does not use fair practice and just making money by any means. There should be some better way in order to make such companies understand the right trade practice.

i leave Angel at 2007 and after 2 yr yet not recive any reply or any amount from there side so pls do need ful action on this matter.

i give you adress below:

Angel Broking
                Gandhinagar Branch
                Sector - 11
                Meghmalhar
                GANDHINAGAR.
                GUJARAT.
                The Angel frnachaise owner From ozar (mig) Dist Nashik. Mr. Dinesh Sawane Had done a Economical
                Fraud with me. By not intimating the financial trades in my Account(ANo A7858). of Commodity and Equity Shares. He is Acting like Itself as a Fund manager and a co. owner.
                So For the same I'd given the complaints for the same in the Angel office
                But how Disgusting. how Angel is working.

Arun Ramchandra Shelar.
                I am facing problem with Angel Broking employee hyderabad regarding trading. If i want to give complaint to whom i have to give sir.
                Please do needful for me.

i m clint of ANGEL BROKING at ajmer, my clint code is AJMR190,
                  before 2 months ANGEL BROKING ajmer branch purchased some wrong shares in my account withoutmy permission & sale also, bitween sale & purchase mine loss is rs.45000/-, i had intimated compney's branch manager MR. AMIT KUMAR but he said we & compney is'nt responsible for this trading, I HAD COMPLAINT MANY TIMES IN SEBI BUT FROM THERE IS NO RESPONSE !
                  PLEASE HELP ME & TELL ME ABOUT LEGAL ADVISE THAT WHAT I DO ? MINE CONTACT NO. ARE :- [protected], [protected]
                  THANX VERY MUCH !

Respected sir,

I am Manoj chugh and i have an account my dads name. Client code M38296. At Mumbai In Chembur Branch(Near Basant Theatre). This account has been opend since one month, But i am sorry to say that i am in proceess to close my account with out any trading because of your attitude towards ur customers. Past one month they have wasted my time. Here how it goes-
                    1.) First they said ur cheque have been returned from ur bank saying there is insufficient balance.-i said sorry its my mistake

2.) After two days i asked them to put the cheque once again- They said ok it will take Three days to show Credit

3.)I waited for week- They said they have lost the cheque and issue a new cheque
                    i said my dad is out of town it will take time

4.) After week they told that your account have been credited- I said thanks

5.) Next day there was no mapping in F&O
                    the same day they did the mapping

6.) Today 08Oct2008 there was a call for day traders to sell nifty. I asked my sub broker to short sell but was unable because of mapping- Now i am really annoyed with them

i aKsed them the procedure to close my account And They happily handed over the form to me.

What shoul i do...

I have opened a trading account with Angel brokering and stock trading. As part of initial funding i had provided...

on the honest of soceity and country i would let u inform that some cash dealings are beinf done in global investments add: shop no 1 manek apt,shanker lane,besides shanker temple,kandivali(west)mumbai-400067.also they got another office in kandivali(east) were the same thing is carreid on.so to the best of my knowledge in interest of soceity to evade all taxes which is totally illegal pls take some legal steps.
                      Aug 13, 2020

Request to take action on YA/LBS-LABH SECURITIES(RAMESH PATEL) palanpur-385001.
                        ...