Avenues India Customer Care
Avenues India Pvt. Ltd.

Avenues India Customer Care

Avenues India Pvt. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedInYoutube
Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Contact Form

Singapore

80 Raffles Place, UOB Plaza 1, Level 36-01, Singapore 048624.
Tel: +65 6325 4802
Fax: +65 6325 4803

USA
171 Madison Avenue, Suite No. 1006, Nap Building, Manhattan, New York, NY 10016. USA
Tel: +1 212 685 6060
Fax: +1 212 685 6030

View More Information...

Bad

Avenues India related photos (139)

Avenues India Complaints & Reviews

Avenues India — deduction of amount from account

S87 on Jan 28, 2019
I was buying a environment book from shankar ias worth 400 yesterday i.e 27.1.19 of 400 amount has been deducted from my account...

Anita dasari on Jan 27, 2019
    Sir i have paid my flash cash loan amount of rs 6088.77 on 5/12/2018 n yet it not received to flash cash n it is 2month now my amount not reflecting in my sbi ac too. Means i did not get any refund amount. Why it happened, i had paid it to flash cash avenues collected my money n not transfer it into flash cash. Please find attachment below and salve my query.

flash cash loan amount

[Jan 27, 2019] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Narip on Jan 13, 2019
      A transaction was made to dhfl primerica towards my insurance premium payment amounting to rs. 24604.30 but i don't get the payment receipt. Iam not sure whether the amount has been credited to the cosignee or not. Hence it is requested to send the transaction details to me at the earliest. The transaction has been made on 10.1.2019 bearing reference number igafdrbgx1.

[Jan 13, 2019] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Avenues India — unauthorized deduction from sbi account

Rozzel Kasera on Dec 22, 2018
        My sbi account was debited for 349 and 348 rupees consecutively against inb avenues. These transactions were not done by me....
        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Banks

Avenues India — uptet fee deducted two times but not deposited

Rajendera87 Singh on Dec 17, 2018
          On 15/12/2018 i tried to submit my super uptet 2018 fee, the money from my allahabad bank debit card was deducted but the...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Education

Pankaj.rastogi1000 on Dec 17, 2018
            Dear sir

With refence to 69000 sahayak adhyapak bharti. I am very sorry to inform you that during net banking payment my transaction through sbi bank dated 17/12/2018 at time 10:56. While amount from the account debited, but the payment is not make and transaction hasn't been returned in my account by now.
            Therefore i request you to confirm the payment for exam.
            Registration no [protected]

Name pankaj rastogi
            M/name sushila rastogi
            F/name siya ram rastogi
            Address: vill+post-dhanapur dist chandauli uttar pradesh
            (Up) chandauli
            District: chandauli
            State: uttar pradesh (Up)

[Dec 17, 2018] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Pankaj.rastogi1000 Dec 17, 2018
            Thank you for using State Bank Internet Banking. Reference No. for Avenues India Private Lim transaction of Rs. 600.0 from A/c ending 3886 on 17-Dec-18 at 10:56 is IGAEZFWON2.
            I, Smita Shabnam Bhengra want to complain that from my SBI account Rs.1585.78 has been deducted without my knowledge and permission on 06.12.2018 by INB Avenues India Private limited. Referencee no. is[protected]IGAEXFKIL2 TRANSFER TO 4. I want my money to be refunded back at the earliest.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

INB Avenues India Pvt Ltd — refund of videocon d2h subscription.

Dhananjay Pandav on Dec 10, 2018
              Through the payment gateway of Avenues India private Limited, I have paid
              subscription of Rs 900/- of Videocon d2h...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Banks

Pradeep sanodiya on Dec 8, 2018
                Sir, yesterday i paid electricity bill of rupees 450/- for ivrs no [protected].
                Amount deducted from the bank but not credited in the mp electricity department.
                The deduction message is shown below

"thank you for using state bank internet banking. Reference no. For avenues india private lim transaction of rs. 453.25 from a/c ending 6523 on 07-dec-18 at 22:03 is igaexqgca9"

[Dec 08, 2018] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I recharge my veego account. using SBI net banking. my account got debited by Rs. 799, But did not increase my Account Balance. Kindly look into this matter...

Ananthu suresh's reply, Dec 5, 2018
                Showing this page
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

vamsi saripalli on Dec 7, 2018
                  Hi sir, while i am paying my electricity bill through southern power distribution ap app, the amount is debited to avenue india private limited not to electricity and it's still showing electricity bill money. But amount is deducted from my account and debited to avenue india private limited. Actually i did the process in southern power distribution ap app, but why my amount debited to avenue india private limited still in don't know.

electricity bill

[Dec 07, 2018] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I have paid Rs 1572 towards monthiy electricity bill throug sbi net banking, AVENUES INDIA PVT LTD transaction ref no . IGAEXNAYU8. But it was not updated in TSSPDCL website. Please check and resolve.Amount was debited from my account.
                  Thangallapally RAJENDRA PRASAD's reply, Dec 7, 2018
                  paid electricity bill through tsspdcl app for Rs 1572 through sbi net banking .But not updated

Today I recharge 149 RS jio Plan through Netbanking SBI amount deducted from my account but not recharge my SIM. My sim no [protected] and my recharge reference no IGAEZBMFS2 and time 01:46

Suresh Ku Patel's reply, Dec 16, 2018

Today I recharge 149 RS jio Plan through Netbanking SBI amount deducted from my account but not recharge my SIM.so please recharge or refund my money
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Avenues India — money deducted from my sbi account, but the online purchase failed the items still in cart, refund my rs 2406

Lara Singh gehlot on Dec 6, 2018
                    Refund my hard earned money rs 2406 back, as i was doing online payment by cc avenue oct. Ltd. For some online purchase from...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

[email protected] on Dec 3, 2018
                      I am Rajesh Kumar from Ghaziabad.To shocking my OBC SB A/c debited Rs.449/-& Rs 399/- while recharge from Jio app by Avenues India pvt. Limited on date 01.12.2018 at 5:15 PM & 6:32 PM. I could not received any recharge.On calling customer care number [protected] can not received any call.Please verify the transaction and refund the amount. Your early action is highly solicited.my Jio no.is [protected].

[Dec 03, 2018] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Amishparmar3 on Nov 9, 2018
                        To
                        INB AVENUES INDIA LTD.
                        I had a Payment of Rs. 1499/- for (dream 11) through internet banking INB AVENUES INDIA LTD. Gateway. Due to internet failure the order was not processed however the money was deducted from my Account Dt. 03/11/2018.i had done 2 transaction of 1499 and one is complete and one is failed Please reimburse the amount of said to my Account.

deducted money incomplete transaction

[Nov 10, 2018] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        My Jio no. Not recharge but my account deduct 349 rupees date[protected]

Avenues India — about to refund money amount 8736 [Resolved]

Machomanus on Nov 3, 2018
                          I have done online payment through sbi net banking on2 nov 2018 to beneficiary isccm mumbai but amount is deducted from my...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

krishivraj on Oct 28, 2018
                            I have tried to recharge my idea prepaid mobile phone for rs.199 on 12.10.2018 through sbi net banking using avenues india private limited as per the transaction id[protected]igaeobtvp2. The amount was deducted from my account but the mobile was not recharged. However i tried once again on 28.10.2018 for rs.398 as per the transaction id[protected]igaeqqwvo3. Again not recharged. Kindly look into that and do the favour to have confidence and trust on you sir.

[Oct 28, 2018] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I recharge 399 RS Gio Plan through Netbanking SBI amount deducted from my account but not recharge my SIM.

Please do needful.
                            I performed recharge of rs.100 vodafone from net banking, but the same amount is debited but rechrage not done. Plz refund the amount. Transaction id-IGAEQXUJR2 date 30/10/2018
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Tushar8004 on Oct 23, 2018
                              I filled uptet form 2018 and while submitting fees there were two transaction which got failed so please refund those two transaction amount as soon as possible.

Name — nikita sharma
                              Reg no. — [protected]

Bank name — kotak mahindara bank
                              Branch - hyderabad

1) transaction id[protected]
                              2) transaction id[protected]
                              Contact no - [protected]
                              Email id - sharma. Tushar. [protected]@gmail.com

Transaction on name of — pcd/[protected]/sec exam regulatotory au/allahabad

Kindly notify me when you acknowledged it.

[Oct 23, 2018] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Peersingh Rathod on Oct 20, 2018
                                Sir, today at 12:26 pm i am trying to recharge my jio mobile no [protected] with ₹398 online though my sbi account number [protected]'s bhim app, money deducted from my account, but recharge sms not received and it is a 2gb per day for 70 days plan... I need jio recharge soon.., kindly help me by recharging my jio no... As early as possible.. I will grateful to you... Thank you

[Oct 20, 2018] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Jamik on Oct 13, 2018
                                  I habe ma de a transaction through google pay upi id the refference number is[protected] but the recharge not successful amount also debited from my account please refund that.. I also complain in my jio cusomer they told me that the recharge not successfull but the bank also give me info that ur amount paid to [protected]@hdfc bank.. So please resolve this immidiately..

mobile recharge

[Oct 13, 2018] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Fee payment not done to UP TET site but twice money deduct from my account when my money will credit to my account
                                  Transaction Id.[protected]IGAENBVNA2 this transaction was performed at Oct 07, 2018 by SBI amount 500 rupees
                                  I paid uptet payment twice because first time it got failed and money debited from bank that's why i did second payment and it got succeed
                                  now i just want to get my money back ...
                                  i had done payment on 7 October...
                                  please help me
                                  reply please
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Ruchin07 on Oct 12, 2018
                                    This is hereby to inform you that on date 08-oct-2018 ref. No.[protected]igaenaauy7
                                    Debited rs. 500 from my sbi account [protected]. But fees not be paid o[censored]ptet exam on the website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
                                    I have trying to pay online fees of my exam through sbi online banking. But due to technical errors my fees not paid that time and my account debited of rs.500.
                                    So your are requested please check this and refund my amount.
                                    Thank you..!!

I recharged my mobile (jio sim) on 12 Oct 2018 at 10:14 am .I did my payment through state bank net banking and amount of 349 is deducted from my account but yet recharge is not done .So kindly refund my money or recharge it asap.

Sir mera tet ka payment bank se cut gya but form submit ni ho rha h please help sir

Rathi Harry on Oct 9, 2018
                                      I have submitted fee for uptet and the same is deducted from my bank account. But status shows that i have to pay it again. After that i had paid it again this time it worked fine and finally i had completed all the form formalities. How can i get my money back which was deducted in first attempt. Plz guide me the procedure for getting my money back.

[Oct 09, 2018] Avenues India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Updated by Rathi Harry Oct 09, 2018
                                      Till then my complaint not resolved
                                      I booked bus ticket from thalassery to pala by yatra.com website as guest, but 2888 amount debited but ticket is not booked.now how to refound my amout. After I downloaded Yatra app.and booked ticket and confomed.please fast refound my amount.

Rs. 500 transfered on 07.09.2018 vide transaction NO.[protected]IGAENBRKI9 through SBI online banking but same not sent for submission of form o[censored]P TET 2018. Please intimate immediately whether same was sent to concern firm or otherwise. My cell No. is [protected]
                                      Sir/madam
                                      I recharged my jio number [protected] by using credit card. The amount of 399 deducted from my account but there is no recharge till now. Please refund my deducted amount.
                                      Vartika Pandey
                                      I am recharge through bhim upi but not sucess on this number but money debit from my account so I request to please watch this problem and solve this

Avenues India — uptet 2018 fee not submitted but money deducted from account

preeti180 on Oct 8, 2018
                                        On 08/10/2018 i tried to submit my uptet 2018 fee, the money from my pnb debit card was deducted but the fee
                                        Is still...

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                          Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
                                          Please don't take BSNL connection..these people are worse than thieves
                                          (12 minutes ago)
                                          Joblink Solution
                                          scam company
                                          (18 minutes ago)
                                          Skokka
                                          Please remove my ads My contact 9474388084
                                          (23 minutes ago)
                                          Housejoy.in
                                          HouseJoy servicemen spoiled my refrigerator
                                          (26 minutes ago)