Bajaao Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Sep 8, 2022

File a complaint to Bajaao

Having problems with Bajaao?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bajaao customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bajaao

Bajaao Website

Bajaao Head Office Address

323/324 Laxmi Plaza, Bldg 9, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri West
Mumbai City District

Bajaao Phone Numbers

Bajaao reviews & complaints page 4

I have ordered a guitar on 10 july 2018 its 26 july now they are not giving me my product i have called them a hundred times my order no is 139749. They are not providing me the details of my product i got to know that my product is in my city lucknow from 21july but they are refusing to give me the pakage please help me i have already paid them the amount but they are not giving me my product
Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
When i receive the product one item missing in the box

Respected Sir/Ma'am
    I Received M-audio AV42 Monitors Yesterday .In that Box i get Only Monitor, User Guide And Warranty card with Mannual .
    Missing Contents :-
    1)Acoustic Pads
    2)IEC Power Cord
    3)1/8 Inch -to -stereo RCA Cable
    4)1/8 Inch to 1/8-inch Auxiliary cable
    5) Speaker Interconnect cable
    Please help to provide it .

Thanks & regards
    Pratik A.Nikam
    Mar 20, 2018
    bajaao.com ready to help me . not issue . when i called to customer care they ready to help me and by mistake i did complaint on consumer complaints .in sorry for that . bajaao.com also send me e-mail from their [email protected] .
    Mar 21, 2018
    Hi Pratik,

As discussed with Ms. Kajal from our after sales team, your package is scheduled to be picked up from your location soon. We request you to co-ordinate with the team and we will ensure this is resolved at the earliest.
    We highly appreciate your patience in this regard.

Bajaao Music Pvt Ltd.

Order no : 104749
      Ticket no: [protected]
      Sandeepadhikari.[protected]@gmail.com

What a poor service bajaao is showing to me
      (Refund my money with delivery charge)
      Order date : aug 17, 2017
      Delivery date : aug 28, 2017
      I purchased 3 different items, 1 is defeated
      I send the mail on same day after i received a used and dirty product -
      Stagg stb-la10ub basic bass guitar gigbag
      With attached images, bank details
      I make a video evidence when i opened the box
      I give them clear instructions - arrange the reverse pickup and
      Refund my money to my bank account

It has about 8 days gone but no reverse pick up details they given to me
      Only tell me on phone, then what?

I still waiting for their proper response and i informed them the
      Situation regularly by email and phone

Again i called them today and they told me the reverse pick up will be be arranged today or tomorrow and a confirmation massage will be send, but no massage i received

Now i fill, they will trying to delay my time and waste my money

I am a long time customer of them, many items i purchased in past,
      But this time i am very disappointed.

They provide very bad service day by day
      I hope they understand now

Sep 27, 2017
      I called and emailed them regularly and finally they picked the used, dirty product and they refunded my money to my bank account Thank you
      Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I can't track my order .. And there is no helpline no of bajaao ... I can't even contact to any one ..
      I want it to get serviced...
      N no one r responding on costumer care number.
      I have order a maudio studio monitor which was scheduled to be delivered to me till 7 th march 20:00pm now since the given time is passed and i have no idea about where is my product, i wolud like you to look for it so as to avoid a negative comment from my side
      My order id is 171513
      Tracking no is[protected]
      I purchase a product from bajaoo.com. My order no. 171084. Date of delevery 02/03/2019 but tiil date product not yet received. No satisfactory reply received from Bajaoo as well as courier partner.

From the first day of delivery this product is not working.I complaint about this matter, and there customer service called me and said that i have to uploaded a small video to there mail so they can recognized that problem .but from my mistake that period of time was over.and when i call to there customer care service then ' no. is invalid' or 'dial no. does not exist' said.
        Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        No solution provide me till now..please answer
        Order No. 108052
        Vault VI1050 4/4 Pro Violin By Bajaao With Hard Case, Rosin and Bow .

Mehgana Executive: contacted me from this Ph: [protected] yesterday i.e 3rd-Oct-2017 update me at 16:33 hrs .She gave a word stating that will update you in one hours with logistics update. till now i didn't receive any E-Mail or call.

I've order multiple items(1 Samson SXD5000 Power Amplifier with DSP and four Samson Auro D15 400W 15" 2-Way Passive PA Speaker) from Bajaao.com with my order ID 94690.
          I paid them on April 14. However, they couldn't provide me tracking details not correct Courier service name.
          Their site listed my order as delivered, but I Have never received it. When I call their customer care, they give me the courier contact number. The courier personnel then gave me the driver's number(or so). When I spoke to the driver, the driver told me he's having issue in Mizoram border. But when I call him again 1 day later, he said he quit the job and he's in Bihar. Wow! How's that even possible to go from Mizoram border to Bihar in a truck in one day??
          Now, neither the courier company nor Bajaao themselves do no longer pick up their helpline.
          Please help me
          Jun 16, 2017
          May 16, 2017
          Dear Nelson,

As already discussed with you, we are constantly in touch with Hans Air Express and are trying to solicit delivery information for your shipment. As the courier partner has claimed that the order was delivered to you on 11/05/2017 at around 6:30 PM, we are awaiting "Proof of delivery" information for the same. We request you to kindly be patient and appreciate your co-operation while we try to locate your shipment.

Bajaao.com
          May 22, 2017
          Updated by Nelson Khiangte
          That's not true. I never received any shipment. How can they claimed it is delivered without my signature? Something fishy is going on. Please refund my money.
          Is your issue resolved? I was planning to order from them and found this thread.
          Sir i already complained about bajaao.com delivered a damage product [order no: 98365] but still they didn't replace my product. pls do some thing they cheating...
          I have purchesed jbl eon pro with battery in july 2018 which has suddenly stopped while it was working and the power is not coming to the system
          let me know how to rectify this
          thanking you
          Rajeev

My order number 81256, the product got repaired in the very first day after unboxing, it worked well initially for 15mins, then stopped working, i hav premium warranty, i registered a complaint yesterday too, still no response, i feel like returning the product ...contact me asap _ the product costs 4300 rs and it falls repair the very first day ...and why does all the contact phone numbers of bajaoo say wrong number ?? check on that too !
            Jan 1, 2017
            Nov 29, 2016
            Bajaao Customer Care's response

Thank you for raising your concern with us. We sincerely apologize for the delay and regret the inconvenience caused to you. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. Unfortunately, in this case, we did not meet your or our own expectations. Our representative has spoke to you and will resolve your issue. Also as discuss the contact number issue is also resolve.
            We appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.

You can reach out to us on +[protected]AM - 9PM) or write to us at [protected]@bajaao.com to get any further assistance.

Mahesh Chavan
            I ordered piano in bajaao.com online shopping but when i get my product with broken key not working properly order no is 98365..

I have ordered BehringerPMP6000 Mixer on 14th September 2016. As per conditions it should be delivered with in 14 days. They not yet delivered. I have mailed and called made complaint. Nothing doing. What should I do? I am harrassed by their poor service. I am filing case against them in Consumer Court. They should pay me minimum fine for poor service.
              Dec 8, 2016
              Nov 03, 2016
              Bajaao Customer Care's response

Thank you for raising your concern with us. We sincerely apologize for the delay and regret the inconvenience caused to you. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. Unfortunately, in this case, we did not meet your or our own expectations. Due to unforeseen circumstances, there has been a delay with the dispatch of your order. We assure you that we are trying our best to expedite the process and dispatch your order at the earliest. As discussed, your order will ship on or before 10/11/2016 and we will ensure it reaches you at the earliest. As compensation for the trouble you have gone through, we will make certain that you get the best price on any product you choose to buy with this next time. We appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.

Meghana
              Team Leader - Customer Support
              Working hours: 10 am- 7 pm
              Bajaao Music Pvt. Ltd. (India)
              www.bajaao.com
              Order Number : 77349
              I want fender squire bullet strat(sunburst) with bridge humbucker

Damaged product not replaced

Dear sir/madam,

I recently ordered acoustic guitar of pluto brand from bajaao.com, my order no, 67946. Firstly delayed the delivery of my privious and put me on hold for more than 5 weeks, i repeatedly called them and kept giving new date to ship the order, however on 16/08/2016 suddenly they told me they cannot process the order as they don't have it in stock and i can go with some other guitar, i even asked him if the guitar...

I have ordered a Fender CD140SCE guitar from Bajaao.com, My order no, 69655. Firstly delayed the delivery of my order no. 67122 and put me on hold for more than 2 weeks, I repeatedly called them and kept giving new date to ship the order, however on 16/08/2016 suddenly they told me they cannot process the order as they don't have it in stock and I can go with some other guitar.

A little while later on the same day I had Ashutosh the CEO of Bajaao call me and told that they have the same guitar in different color they can ship. I even asked him if the guitar would be properly checked nd set up before shipping and he assured that would be checked thoroughly. So I went ahead and they created order no. 69655 for this.

However, I have received the guitar in defective condition. The guitar is over humidified, and the action too high to play it comfortably.

This is very disappoint and the whole process from the day of ordering till now has been really taxing for me, and now I would like to return this product to Bajaao as I have received a damaged product.

I request Bajaao to kindly arrange for the return of the product asap.
                Oct 10, 2016
                Sep 09, 2016
                Dear Customer,
                We regret the product you purchased is causing difficulties and does not function as you expected. Because “FENDER” products are tested thoroughly by the manufacturer before shipping, it is a rare instance when one is found defective.
                We have tried calling on your registered mobile number but unfortunately our call went unanswered.
                We will arrange a callback against your issue and we would help further on this issue.
                Feel free to contact us on +[protected] or email us at [protected]@bajaao.com for any assistance/ query.
                We would also request you to kindly check the Returns Policy for any clarification regarding our policy.
                Thank you for your patience & co-operating with us.

I bought a Cort AD880 which was delivered on 6th Aug. The guitar had a squeaking sound from the main body when I got it. It was not too much but was there I checked the guitar thoroughly but couldn't find the reason for the same.
                  Few days back I saw the inner bracing was coming out and I am assured that this is the reason for that squeaking noise.
                  I wrote to bajaao helpdesk with relevant images and video attached and never received a call. I called bajaao after 24 hours, spoke to Rustom and I was told that no one from the concern department is available and they will get in touch once they come, still no one called.
                  I called again spoke to Anisha and still no one was available. And as usual I didn't received any call from bajaao.
                  I called the third time spoke to Akash and he assured me that he will speak to QC guys and will get back to me by EOD. Still no calls was received.
                  I called again spoke to naminder and he gave me the same call back s#*t and guess what. No body called!
                  QC guy failed to thoroughly check the instrument and now Bajaao doesn't seam to care!
                  I feel cheated as and deeply disappointed.
                  They very smartly and cleverly slipped a defective piece to me, took my money and ate my brains out! NEVER EVER EVER buy from Bajaao.com
                  Oct 10, 2016
                  Sep 09, 2016
                  Bajaao Customer Care's response
                  We regret the product you purchased is causing difficulties and does not function as you expected. Because “CORT” products are tested thoroughly by the manufacturer before shipping, it is a rare instance when one is found defective.
                  We also had scheduled a pickup for the product and we offered Replacement/ Refund against your order.
                  The pickup request has been cancelled as per your request, since you are willing to keep the product.
                  We hope that we can be of any assistance in correcting your issue with the product. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your continued business as one of our valued customers.
                  A standard warranty is still applicable with your product purchased from our portal.
                  Thank you for your patience & co-operating with us.

I got good offer in the product. It was actively delivered in a good packing.

However there was a minor issue in the guitar which was delivered - there is a buzzing sound very clearly audible in the 2nd & 3rd frets of 1st, 2nd and 3rd string (And also in some of the frets of 6th string). Hence i thought of replacing the guitar through their 14 days replacement policy. I was aware that they have a policy that if you want a replacement/return, you need to properly pack the guitar and send it back. Hence i stored all their original packing properly. I asked friends as well as searched internet to see if there is a way in which i can solve the buzzing problem myself. However i got advise to get the replacement from everyone. So on the 12th day, i sent them a mail to arrange for the replacement. They were quick enough to arrange for the replacement. I myself did all the packing for the guitar, using the original packing boxes, bubble pack etc. The product was picked up from my home. Then there was absolutely no response from them for more than 1 week. When i checked with them, they say that their team could not find any problem with the guitar, however if i still insist they will charge 15% of the product cost to do the replacement because the packing was not proper. I tried all my best (Through emails & phone) to convince them, but all my pleas feel into deaf ears. (I am playing guitar since last 25 years, and they were trying to convince me that there is absolutely no problem with the guitar) finally i asked them to send my product back as-it-is. So after some 15 days i got back my guitar, as-it-is, with the problem still existing, as-it-was since the beginning.

So my 2 paisa advice to the buyers is that you are likely to get a good deal on the website of bajaao, however there is absolutely no guarantee that you will get a good product. They have a crap after-sales team which would twist their crap policies, to make sure that you as a customer is left cheated at the end of the day.

Ps: one more related issue, i forgot to mention: the day when the product was picked up for replacement, i sent an email to the aftersales team that guitar's case, tremolo and allen key is with me. As i need a replacement, not a refund; hence you may exclude these items in the replacement guitar. The immediate reply to this email of mine from their after sales team was that this is against our policy, you should have shipped the product with all the accessories. Now the replacement depends on our warehouse team. I was surprised to read this email. I replied them that please inform your warehouse team, i am sure they will be able to take care, as this is replacement, not refund. To this they kept on informing their standard copy-paste response about their crap policy of deducting 15% product cost. So all-in-all one of the mostest crapiest after sales team i have ever encountered.

So my advise once again is: if music is really your passion, do not buy from bajaao.
                    Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I bought a midi keyboard Nektar LX49 from bajaao.com. Now i have a big problem because the midi port is damaged.Its under warranty.i mailed to bajaao [protected]@support Team, but no response.even i called you many times.

What should i do? plz solve it sir/madam as soon as possible.

[protected]@gmail.com

What should i do? plz solve it sir/madam as soon as possible.

[protected]@gmail.com

Order# 59067

I ordered fender squier affinity series fat strat guitar in mirror black color a week ago from bajaao... Order was confirmed.. Didn't get it delivered, so called the customer service and they said we don't have this guitar in stock.. You can cancel the order and buy a different one.. If you don't have then why didn't you call and informed me earlier.. I'm waiting like a fool for last 7 days... And if you don't have then why does it still showing available on your website... *beware.. Never prepay for anything — order on cod only or your money can get stuck for who know.. I just don't trust this website...
                      Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a latin percussion lpcaj-pad cajon pad from bajaao.com on mon, apr 4, 2016 at 4:20 pm. I was waiting for the product as it was on offer for 760.00 and with the delivery charges it was rs810.00. The tracking link showed it is in transit to ware house for 2 days and on 6th april i get a call saying they dont have the product and if i wish to buy another product, i said no i dont want other product, they cancelled my order by saying upon my request they have cancelled my order. They fool people with unrealistic price and tempt us to browse.

Order number: 50341
                        Apr 07, 2016
                        Bajaao Customer Care's response
                        Dear We regret to inform you that the product you ordered recently sold out due to high demand. We will be unable to fulfil your order number 50341 at this time. Your order has been cancelled and We will contact you as soon as these product are back in stock. We know you were waiting for your purchase to reach you. We are sorry we couldn't make it happen. As compensation for the inconvenience we had added 15000 points to your bajaao account which you can use it for your next purchase. We truly regret the inconvenience caused and hope to see you soon at www.bajaao.com. In case you need any further clarification please call us on +[protected]AM - 7PM) or send us an email on [protected]@bajaao.com

I have ordered a Roland RD-300NX Stage Piano with order no 48731 it was an 55% offers from bajaao, I had telephonic conversation with bajaao customer care and confirmed the order with EMI option, before I proceed they have send a link and confirmed reply from their end, but I tried to proceed I’m not able to proceed and also I contacted several times on phone and mail, Due to my high demand of the product suddenly they increase the price and removed the offers from the site, it’s really cheating and also These people are highly irresponsible I don’t trust bajaao anymore. It’s completely cheating to Genuine customers. I don’t want to recommend anyone also definitely make a compliment to LAW
                          Mar 25, 2016
                          Bajaao Customer Care's response
                          Hi Abhilash, Mr Arvind had already spoken to you on this issue on Thursday . And had given a clarification on the complete issue . We had also offered 1000 rupees offer as compensation for the inconvenience caused to you. For any further clarification you can reach Mr Arvind on this number [protected].

I ordered a guitar from Bajaao . They first claim to send my product within 5-days but the product was never delivered.I waited for 30 days . Now when I cancelled the order and asked for refund they are again making me wait. With their reputation of fraudery I don't feel safe. I feel very helpless. My order number is 33504 .
                            Hi Ashish,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The refund has already been processed on 19/01/2016 from our side and within 5 to 7 working days.

Your amount would Auto reflect in your bank account .As it is banking processing time frame.

We don't have a direct control on it hence we would request you to bear us while we expedite the process.

Cheers
                            Bajaao.com

Dear All, Please avoid online portals like 'Bajaao.com' completely. I am going through a ordeal of online order with them now a days. I ordered a product for my son on 24th Dec and to my amazement I am still waiting for it. Even I had paid Rs.150 for priority shipping. I have made 2-3 STD calls to their Mumbai office and nothing came out. Their customer care staff members are trained liers and infact they do not have any intention to help customers at all. I think any Govt authority should intervene here and Bajaoo.com should be banned immediately. Best wishes Chander Mohan
                              Jan 04, 2016
                              Bajaao Customer Care's response
                              Hi Sir, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you please do provide us the order number details . So that we can assist you further for your query. Cheers! Bajaao.com
                              Jan 04, 2016
                              Bajaao Customer Care's response
                              Hi Sir, Your order number 34542 has already been dispatched via First flight courier and the tracking number is B991A0099239 . Cheers! Bajaao.com

Bajaao.com — Marshall amplifier mg15cf

I ordered an marshall amp on 2 oct . Despite of various complains I have not received my amplifier not even its tracking details .

I Purchased ADAM Audio A3X 25W Powered Studio Monitor Speakers (Pair) from BAJAAO.COM ON 16 -10-15 ORDER NOS:- 23383, which was supposed to be delivered within 5 - 8 days, but after 31 days there is no sign of delivery no tracking details nothing ...TOTALLY USELESS & UNPROFESSIONAL CALL SERVICE all of them are trained liars. I paid the full amount plus an additional charge for priority shipment.
                                Nov 18, 2015
                                Bajaao Customer Care's response
                                HI Sir, We are sorry for the delay in dispatched of your product as per our telephonic conversation we are shipping your product by today and once the product would get dispatched we will notify the tracking details via email to you. Cheers! Bajaao.com
                                most fraud web site i have ever seen bajaoo
                                I purches semi classical guitar cost rs 9700 deu to lack of products they told me that my money will be refunded within 7 to 8 days . I have payed full amount and now its been more than 9 days they have not refunded my money even they have stop responding to my email you are a big fraud
                                Stop advertising and stop frauding innocence people

I bought an Marshall amp and a pedal I received the pedal after 20 days after a lot of hassle but i received tracking details of the last item on 10 nov whose tracking no. is not valid .; I have tried calling them but they don't pick . I dont know what to do .
                                  Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Purchased ADAM Audio A3X 25W Powered Studio Monitor Speakers (Pair) from BAJAAO.COM ON 16 -10-15 ORDER NOS:- 23383, which was supposed to be delivered within 5 - 8 days, but after 22 days there is no sign of delivery no tracking details nothing ...TOTALLY USELESS & UNPROFESSIONAL CALL SERVICE all of them are trained liars. I paid the full amount plus an additional charge for priority shipment.
                                    Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a HOHNER GOLDEN MELODY KEY C M542016 four days ago. it says my product will be shipped within 24 hours. Now i cant track it, my email id supposedly doesn't exist. When i try to call your the no listed on Bajaao website (+[protected], no one picks up. WHAT THE HELL man. I except a reply and my product asap or I will be taking legal action