Bajaj Allianz

Fax:

2028
Awesome

Bajaj Allianz Complaints & Reviews

I make a payment through phone pay to bill desk but is not received bill desk plz refund my amt to [protected]
Amount refunded
May 01, 2021

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in as the details shared by you are showing protected from our end.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1507, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Dear sir
    I had bouth a policy of bajaj allianz from axis bank but due to some financial reason I have sumited a cancellation...

Address under my policy no :[protected] is displaying as the below address, which was not updated by me.It is very critical information for me since this is badly misused to harm my personal life.

Please let me know how the address got changed(Who changed) to the below address under the policy no:[protected], without my knowledge.
    Address details in profile and under the policy no :[protected]

SHRI SHARADA KUTIR
    No 46 RANGARAO ROAD, SHANKARAPURAM,
    BASAVANAGUDI,
    BANGALORE URBAN- 560004
    KARANATAKA

Syama mohandas
    Apr 18, 2021

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact & policy number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in as the details shared by you are showing protected from our end.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1506, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

syama mohandas's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 20, 2021

The email id is displaying to me as [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in .When I checked in net the protected is bagichelp(for cutome service). Please confirm whether I can use the same email Id for sending the details.

Syama Mohandas
    Hi, yes, you can share the details on the mentioned email ID, or alternatively, you can share the details with us via Twitter DM @BajajAllianz so that we can assist you further.
    syama mohandas's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 21, 2021

I have send the policy and Mobile number details to bagichelp email Id of bajajallianz.

Syama Mohandas
    Hi, Let us quickly check this internally. We will definitely share an update with you as soon as possible.

I held policy number [protected] but I was called by an agent of Bajaj, called Pooja Pandey, and she persuaded me to take up...

I have made the premium payments against the policy numbers [protected] and [protected]. Later on due to weak financial condition and ill health I could not afford to make further payments.

Request you to kindly return the principal amount along with interest for the above mentioned policy numbers, this is my hard earned money and I am not in a condition to bear such huge loss.

Please connect me on the below mentioned co-ordinates.

Vinod Kumar Shukla
      Contact Number: [protected]
      Alt Contact Number: [protected]
      Apr 11, 2021

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I brought a Bajaj Allianz Goal Assure policy from policy bazaar on 19 march. However on 22 March I decieded to...
        I (Rahul Kumar Shamihoke) searched Term Insurance on Policy Bazaar and immediately got a call from an executive named Archana...
        Policy Not Issued Even After Successful Online Payment

Paid for Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance (family floater...

OG[protected]-00105968

HR05U9290

Mobile No. [protected]

Its a Very Shamefull situation for Bajaj Allianz.

OG[protected]-00082303
        In This Policy Place of Registration was wrong, Nominee details was absent, previous year policy last date was wrong.

OG[protected]-00083862
        When the previous problem solved in this policy, then new mistakes made by u, idv of car changed without change in make & model, premium calculations changed

OG[protected]-00091814

Now When all previous problm solved then registration month of car is wrong, why this type of carelessness

OG[protected]-00105968
        Again Issued And Again Registration Authority is Wrong

I think whole team is not capable to work.
        Mar 12, 2021

Hi Deepak,

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact & policy number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in as the details shared by you is showing protected from our end.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1504, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

deepakgarg0425's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 12, 2021
        Dear Sir, i will send the Details but ur email id is also protected and not visible to me.plz mention email id without complete extension.
        Hi, we'll surely look into this for you. Meanwhile, please share your details on [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in for faster communication.
        deepakgarg0425's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 12, 2021
        Dear Sir again am saying that email id you send to me for policy no. and contact no. is not visible to me.its protected.

email id showing to me is
        [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in
        Hi Deepak, we request you to share the details with us via Twitter DM @BajajAllianz so that we can assist you further.
        deepakgarg0425's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 15, 2021
        i already shared my details, how much time it will take to resolve the issue.i am looking these things from last 4-5 month.if issue is not resolved this time then definately next time you will lose your one customer. I have my bike as well as car policy with u
        Hi Deepak, We've emailed you sharing necessary information with regards to your concern. Please check the same. Thank you.
        deepakgarg0425's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 26, 2021
        i have shared my details now. and looking for resolution..also shared all proofs how much time i shared my details and concern.

DATE:-10/02/2021

TO,
          BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED

SUB:- CLOSURE OF MY POLICY WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION

R/SIR,
          Myself, sanjay pacheriwala has taken a life insurance policy from bajaj in the year 28/03/2006, the policy number is [protected] the company has foreclosed my policy without any prior notice, so I request you to oblige on the above return request and return my invested money as I am facing critical illness in my family.

THANKING YOU

SANJAY PACHERIWALA
          C/O DINESH ELECTRONICS, AHMED MARKET
          LAKHTOKIA, GUWAHATI -781001 (ASSAM)
          Mar 01, 2021

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As per my request this policy was cancelled on 4th Feb 2021and the EMI was deducted on 2nd Feb which had not been refunded till date .
            Policy No: OG[protected]-00003105
            Proposer Name : Rajshree Sharma
            Dated
            ; 14th Jan 2021
            Group health insurance policy
            Feb 23, 2021

Hi Ritesh,

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1503, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Dear sir/mam
              I Amrit Satpati was an IC of your company License No AGQ0024498.
              I have submitted my resignation with the company on 14th January 2021…but still my pan card has been listed on IRDA portal.
              I want to know my resignation status and also want my pan card to get removed from IRDA portal.
              Thank you.
              Amrit Satpati
              IC no-[protected]
              License No-AGQ0024498
              BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY.
              BURDWAN.
              Feb 14, 2021
              Abcd
              Feb 14, 2021

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam. I had first party insurance of my TVS Apache bike on 25th September 2019 from Bajaj Allianz General Insurance...
                Loan id - 579DTBGN549984

Dear sir/madam

Please kindly cancel my insurance of digital fone safe.br...

Please provide me new Car insurance policy. I have paid Rs.3801/- on 19/12/2020 for renewal of policy No.OG[protected] vide Txn Ref ID No.MBK[protected], and Operator Ref No.[protected]. please provide me at the earliest. I need it urgently.
                Dec 19, 2020

Dear Sandeep,

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1501, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

I have paid premium for renewal of my vehicle insurance policy No. OG[protected]-00003475. The renewed policy has not been sent to me by mail. Kindly facilitate.

C V Padmanabhan
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Dec 10, 2020

Dear Padmanabhan,

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1500, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

I have been emailing websales and priorityhandle of Bajajallianz regarding the cancellation of a old policy as i have to book another Policy.
                    I didn’t get any reply since a week eventhough i have been calling and emailing.

My issue is the following
                    i have recently purchased a travel insurance policy for my self, but later i couldn’t take another policy for my daughter.
                    So i was contacted by your sales person and i bought new policy for myself and my daughter.

So, now i have 2 policies for myself. Therefore i would like to cancel my old policy 12-9910-[protected]-00

Please look into the matter and help me in cancelling the above mentioned policy and refund the amount.
                    Dec 06, 2020

Dear Sara,

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1499, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Complaint reference number BA-1946
                      My policy number is No.OG[protected]-00051206
                      My adhar number[protected]
                      This adhar is required to be linked to this policy. Please don't keep on creating new reference numbers every time. Please try to settle the request.
                      All documents needed have been sent 3 times to you.pleae3 check previous correspondence.
                      Regards chandrasekaran
                      Nov 26, 2020

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Chandrasekaran, let us quickly check this internally. We will definitely share an update with you as soon as possible.
                      Hi Chandrasekaran, The soft copy of your policy has been emailed to you. Thank you for your support and have a great week ahead!
                      chandrasekaran's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 13, 2020
                      Complaint is about adhar card "Nonlinking" and you have stated about your mailing of the policy. Have you read my complaint at all or simply confirmed something irrelevant.
                      Hi Chandrasekaran, we apologize for the same and will surely check and connect with you soon
                      chandrasekaran's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 17, 2020
                      Please note that this complaint for linking adhar card still stands UNRESOLVED.
                      Hi Chandrasekaran, We're working towards sorting out your concern and shall get back to you with further updates soon. Request your cooperation.
                      chandrasekaran's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 24, 2020
                      Still the complaint is under resolved even after 5 months please let me know why it takes more than 5 months either to accept or to decline with reasons for nonlinking my adhar card to my policy. Regards Chandrasekaran
                      Hi Chandrasekaran, we are truly sorry for this delay and the inconvenience caused to you. We assure you that we are escalating this internally and will get back with an update soon.
                      chandrasekaran's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 24, 2020
                      I presume for the last 4 months this query has neither been solved nor declined to be solved. But every time someone calls from the company and evading response is given.Please let me know the actual reason why my request is not being acceeded to. Regards Chandrasekaran.
                      Hi Chandrasekaran, we completely understand your concern due to the delay happening. However, please be assured that we are trying our best to sort this out and shall surely get back to you on the same as early as possible.

Myself Deepak Nangia want to terminate my agency code on irda portal which is [protected] it is expired. Please do this as soon as possible.

Name- Deepak Nangia