Bajaj Allianz

Fax:
Fax:

1988
Awesome

Bajaj Allianz related photos (244)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Bajaj Allianz Photos

Bajaj Allianz Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/mam... I m ravinder kumar from bareilly, up
1. Hum ne apne two wheeler ki insurance policy ko renew krne aur...

I am not using any bajaj allianz service but i hve recieved a sms from
Qp-bjazgi
It says
Your premium of rs 1277 has been realised and recieved with transaction no. (Something) and reciept no. (Something).

Please resolve my issue.
Sep 07, 2020

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in so that we can get in touch with you.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1486, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Dear team,
    My name is n. P. V. Viswanath, i left bajaj allianz life insurance co ltd on 3rd march 2020 i have completed all the formalities for full and final settlement, it's been six month i am not received my pf..
    Please do the needful.

My details:
    N. P. V. Viswanath
    Emp. Id: 176507
    Email id: viswanath. [protected]@balic.in
    Sep 07, 2020

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a Family Health Mediclaim Policy from Bajaj Allianz from last 3 years as per below mention details:

Insured...

सर मैंने 18 तारिक को ऑनलाइन insurance karba रहा था 3years का सब कुछ तो गया but जब मैंने payment किया तो payment मेरा ना आपके पास पहुचा और ना मेरे अकाउंट me refund आया
      AMT-4447
      Aug 24, 2020

नमस्ते,

हमने आपकी चिंता पर ध्यान दिया है। कृपया ईमेल के माध्यम से अपने संपर्क और नीति नंबर को [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in पर साझा करें क्योंकि आपके द्वारा साझा किया गया विवरण हमारे अंत से सुरक्षित है।

हमने संदर्भ संख्या BA - 1487 के साथ आपकी शिकायत दर्ज कर ली है, आगे की प्रक्रिया के लिए उसी का ध्यान रखें। इसके अलावा, कृपया अपने विवरण में भेजते समय ईमेल के विषय पंक्ति में इस संख्या का उल्लेख करें। धन्यवाद।

आपका,
      बजाज आलियांज जनरल इंश्योरेंस.

I have bought covid kavach insurance policy for my family and my mother in law too. It's been around 25 days that i made payment...

Mane 13 July ko 2 wheeler insecure kiya jiski payment credit card se kar diya par jav details
        fill kar submit kya to submit nahi huwa par payment debit ho gayi and mail kar raha hu ya call complaint register karte hai par koi reply nahi karte ya koi message nahi karte na koi complain no diya mere 1316 rupees wapis kese mileage
        mobile no. [protected]
        Rajni kant
        Jul 18, 2020

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        image i can't upload some error
        Dear Rajni,

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact & policy number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in as the contact number shared by you is showing protected from our end.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1483, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

I am following since two months fr my car policy details to get updated.

Policy is transferred to my name in...

Policy number -
          Og[protected]-00081634
          Customer id[protected]
          My policy period 2/10/2019 to 3/10/2020
          Not over yet
          But steel thaey are not accepting my claim
          Mediclaim approval
          Jul 17, 2020

Dear Ajay,

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact & policy number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in as the details shared by you is showing protected from our end.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1481, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Dear,

I was working as rm for bajaj allianz life insurance, in the year 2007/08. Kindly help me to withdraw my pf amount. I am unable to create uin on epfo portal, showing data not found. Kindly revert back to this mail id. [protected]@gmail.com
            Jul 08, 2020

Dear sir
              I am vinay kumar having policy in bajaj allianz (Policy no.- og[protected]-00000215 and claim no.- oc[protected]-[protected] had gotten loss of 326669 rupees from fire and apply for claim but the amount which is settled by the company is 40199 rupees only and i haven't received detailed statement. My policy came under cover upto 5 lacs.
              Please look into this matter and do the needful action as soon as possible. This loss is a very big amount for me.
              Jul 8, 2020
              i think i have to the court
              Jul 08, 2020

Dear sir/mam
                I am vinay kumar gupta (Policy no.- og[protected]-00000215, claim no.- oc[protected]-[protected] claim for the settlement of loss due to the fire on shop and the amount which was claimed 3, 26, 669 rupees but the settlement is closed only amount 40199 rupees and i haven't received any document regarding the claim settlement statement. Can you please kindly reconsider it and review the settlement again.
                Thank you.
                Jul 7, 2020
                i have nothing company just send me the check through speed post.

Jul 07, 2020
                Updated by vinaygupta4721
                policy cover upto 5 lacs and the claim amount was 326669 rupees but they only give 40199 rupees why?
                Hi Vinay,

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact number via email to [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in as the number shared by you is showing protected from our end.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1480, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

I am sandip rai having employee code 177638, an ex-employee of bajaj life insurance company ltd. I have resigned on 20 th of april 2020 and my last working day was 21 st of may 2020 and it has been more than a month i have not received my f & f settlement and relieving letter.
                  Kindly help me.

Sandip rai

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Company person misbehave with us & deny to provide service
                    Company person misbehave with us

Hi Shyam,

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

Payment was done to bajaj allianz general insurance.
                      But payment was not received by them.
                      payment was done on 22 june but payment was not received by receiver nor refunded
                      Jun 28, 2020

Hi Harinder,

Sir/Madam,
                        it is informed you that during lockdown time, my car ( ciaz GJ01-RU-5854) was parked at my society parking...

I had purchased a bajaj allianz life policy "invest gain" on 21 december 2011 and policy bond have not been provided to me yet.
                        My policy number is [protected]. I had made many visits to the office near to my house in meerut but only oral assurances were given. Kindly look into the matter as it's been almost 10 years.

Manpreet singh
                        Jun 21, 2020

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i am. Rajeshkanna my uan[protected].

Currently i have a three member i'd, so that i can't withdrawal previous member i'd s pf amount. Will u please transfer my previous member i'd s amounts to current member id. Here i attach my ids. My current i'd is:tnmas[protected].

My previous member ids are

Mhban[protected]
                          Jun 18, 2020

Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

'og[protected]-00039214' is due for renewal. No response from renewalvertical. [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in or customer care nos[protected]
                            Or local std code +3030 5858
                            Whats appnumber[protected] no response.
                            Mine is an old card 2008 car. Request for policy quote for idv 1, 80, 000/- not received till date.
                            Jun 15, 2020

Hi Ramakrishnan,

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1485, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

My policy number [protected]. My money back was in the month of march. 3 month is over. So many time i called customer care....