[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — radiator complaint on pulsar 200 ns

Lijin Antony on Apr 3, 2018
I am lijin antony from kerala-kottayam, i have an pulsar 200 ns 2014 model (Kl 33-f-737) before 7 months i have an complaint on my bike which is my radiator fan is switching on after 5 kms and also coolant is leaking when bike is heated up. I need bike to travel long distances, with this complaint i cant go anywhere, due to this first i first went kottayam royal bajaj main showroom for chain and sprocket change and for this complaint, they said heating is normal, after 2 days of checking they said they cant identify complaint, they said clean engine, sometimes problem is that. At that time bike odo 20000 km only and i have trust issues for their feedback, and they filled with coolant and given to me. After 2 days complaint again started and i given to pampady - kottayam show room, each day they filled coolant and given to me with saying complaint is cleared i went several times there.. Also these thing are happening and after 2 months they said they need time to check bike, and it takes 10 days and they complaint on radiotor i must change, then ok changed for 4500+ rupees and after 3k km the same complaint again started, and i given for bike last 3 weeks now also they said they cant identify complaint and need to check on engine it takes more than 1 week... Right now i dont i have for last 3 weeks and i am the one who use bike for all the purpose and i am working i need bike for traveling, so today also i called pampady show room, they said engine checking not started.. What i want to do right now??? After engine checking sometimes they will say its 5000 ruppess.. And also i already spend 4700+ several times coolant filling and labour charges, travelling cost and 1 months of holding bike for this complaint only... I need my bike back urgent.. And i dont have lots of money to spend for this complaint only. I lost all the trust to the bajaj and bajaj service center... Please do needfull

By
Lijin antony
Murickananickal house
Kangazha p. O
Pathanadu
Kottayam
Kerala
Complaint marked as Resolved May 6, 2018

[Apr 03, 2018] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2018
Hi Lijin,

It concerns us to know about your experience.Kindly call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 You can also write to us at customerservice@bajajauto.co.in, our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Pulsar
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Si my avenger 220 cruise bike rear brake drum problem.rear brake not active properly drum problem i purchased[protected] plz do needfull help
Utter waste service in Akash bajaj Pondicherry... They are changed my parts and They are talking too much and they are not take responsibility for any parts... ### u Bajaj brand... Hereafter in my life surely I'm not going to buy this ### brand Bajaj... M going to file a complaint on consumer court... My vehicle number Py 05 v 5010
How can I get my two wheelar loan closure letter and form 35.
My bike registration no. MH 02 ED 4909
Owner name - Kishor Mohan Kshirsagar
Main prob is starting and running bike is stoped.after that it is start a long time or i am standing on road.today is hot day.this is forth time.iwent to service centrelast day.i use to choke it's over.Back indecator is crack.this ruber is expire they broked with in one week.

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035