Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2053
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (1071)

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

Bhanu2401
Damaged/Repaired Product. I Bought it on 06 August, 2015, after two week first it gives me the chain cover problem that would be bearable. but after that (almost a month back) it is giving me missing problem continuously after every 2-3 days.i serviced it four-five times from Krishna Bajaj Center, New Railway Road, Gurgaon but at that time being it looks good because it could just serviced but after 2-3 days it will again on same track(missing problem). I want to replace it with new one or i have to complain legal file against Bajaj Auto.

Bajaj Avenger 220
Bajaj Avenger 220

hchaudhary
    Dear sir, i have purchased a bike pulsar220 f and from the 1st day i am facing the problem of leakage in the bike from the engine. that i have informed in my 1st service to the service centre from where i have purchased my bike Arora motors, Ballabgarh, Faridabad, 121004. but problem wasnt resolved and they have commited me that now i can run my bike smoothly at the top speed. but that was also not happened. i have purchased pulsar 220 to run at a great speed as i am a speed lover but your bike is not crossing the limit of 80 km/hr. i have registered that complaint on my second service at TCS bajaj, Faridabad which is have a pro biking dealership. i thought they can resolve my bike problem if they handling bikes like that and there must be special engg. for pro biking. But there also i have faced the same problem they have serviced my bike and really don't know they have done or not bcz i was not allowed to see my bike while servicing. still the problem is there is leakage from engine once again, i am listing the complaints 1.Leakage from engine 2. Bikes coolant is not working, Engine got heat after driven of 15 km every time 3.bikes top speed is 80 km/hr. after 5500 km run.Even splendor can win a race with my bike, and Bajaj is claiming Pulsar 220 a indias fastest bike. 4. millage is also so poor. 5. After running of 40-50 km if i restart the bike it takes minimum 7-8 self's to start 6. Few elements in speedometer are not working and no one is able to understand the speedometer in bajaj centers every one is suggesting us to read the manual. If really some one is there who is reading my complaint i am requesting please do the needful. i am very much frustrated from these dealers now. If my problem is not resolved i have no option what i will do i never come to bajaj and never recommend anyone to go bajaj for any thing. Hemant Chaudhary Vehicle registration no. HR 29 AK 4774 +91-[protected]

Santu98420
      Hello sir, I am Santosh from Mudalagi, mera pulsar 150 cc ka bike hai, bike ka piche ka meg wheel bahut garam ho raha hai, isliye Mudalagi ka Akshay automobile show room me repair karane ke liye chod diya, showroom wale ne 15 din ke bad me vapass gadi diya, problem solve nahi huva. isliye phir bike jagajampi Bajaj, Belagum me repairy ke liye 15/09/2015 ke dina chod diya. abhi tak wait kar raha hu mai, bike repair nahi hua, char paach bar udar ja ke puche to 2 din me repairy kar ke deta hum, itna Hi bolta hai, saccha jawab bi nahi de raha hai, 20 din hua udar gaadi chod ke gaadi bi nahi diya. mai bahut naraj hua hai, please help me My Address : Santosh S Neelannavar At : Mudalagi. Tq : Gokak Dist- Belagum State : Karnataka Mob : [protected] [protected]

karan.0410
        Mr jayantilal solanki working at executive bajaj showroom at link road, malad west.i gave him a cash payment of 50000 for bajaj discover 150f and my old scooter as exchange. he then comitted me to give the delivery along with registered number on 4th of october. he is now telling me that he cannot deliver the bike on the 4th of october. this was the second time he delayed the delivery.so for all these days i didnt have my old scooter and now i m also not getting my bike.i had to suffer because of all these.i cannot recomend anyone to go to that showroom.very bad service given to customer.i hope required actions are taken by bajaj to improve such problem which would indirectly affect the sales of bajaj automobiles.

sukesh kushwaha
          Sir, maine aapki company se bike(up78-db-6371) finence karwai thi.jiski sabhi emi puri ho gayi thi.lekin mujhe uski noc abhi tak prapt nahi ho saki hai.ab maine apna address bhi change kar diya hai.atah nivedan hai ki meri noc mere vartman adress par bhejne ki kripa karen.vartman address
          Updated by sukesh kushwaha Oct 01, 2015
          mera vartman address--hari kishor kushwaha(mob-[protected], [protected])117/q/77, indrapuri, sharda nagar kanpur-25 [UP]

Vinay Shaw
            I purchased a new byke in october'2014 but from january i am facing a problem regarding engine pistol but dealer Visakam Motor (Sodepur) and sub dealer usha ranway (Shyamnager), they totly confused me who cover the warrenty of my byke and from six month i am suffering and no body can help me and demand more money for solve my problems.

Bharath G R
              I had booked a Pulsar 200NS(Black) in June. Dealer informed me about the one and half month waiting period. Its been more than 3 months and still i receive no update. Dealer himself says he did not get any update. And some dealers says the production is stopped and when i called up customer care they also do not have proper information. And for those who have booked 200NS, they are insisting on buying 200AS which is not doing good in market. Disappointed with the step Bajaj has taken to improve the sales of its new launch causing disappointment and inconvenience to many
              Hi Bharath,
              Myself I am a great fan of NS and had booked 5 months before still now even I have not got any info about NS but showroom people say production has stopped, but there is no official declared announcement.And AS is not doing well in the market!!
              I hope that NS will come back soon
              I have created a page to support NS back in production
              WWW.Facebook.com/WewantNS

Ishan Godha
                I purchased bajaj pulsar 220 fi on 25/01/2008. the day i purchased this bike it started giving me problem.I am having self start problem in my bike from last 2 months.I went to bajaj service centre for this issue and they said that your bike is having regulator problem and we need to replace it and right now we don't have that product so we have to call it from company which will take 10 to 12 days.After waiting for almost 1 month they changed that part and said get your bike battery recharged from outside(so now i have to take my bike to some other service centre to get it into working condition).After 2 days my started giving same self start problem i again took my bike to service centre and this time they said that we are not trained for this bike and we don't understand your bike issue(WHAT AN AWESOME REPLY FROM BAJAJ AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE).So 1st issue is If they are not trained for this bike how can they change my bike part.After lot of argument they said leave your bike here only and we'll call expert from jaipur and he will look after your bike problem.This all happened on 27/8/2015 since than there is no reply from them.So i went to service centre again yesterday(28/9/2015) and i was shocked to see that THEY ARE TAKING BOLTS N OTHER THINGS FROM MY BIKE AND PLACING IN OTHER PERSONS BIKE. Now what the hell is that. They are cheating their customers, they cant even give service for this bike and over that they are using my bike products in other bikes. Please look after these problem as soon as possible.

Bajaj Auto — Bike number plate

Yatin2006
                  Dear Bajaj Team, I Purchased Bajaj Avenger 220 On 09th August 2015 From Gsm Bajaj Gurgaon But Still I Did Not Get My Number...

Bajaj Auto — Registration of my bajaj avenger 220

ashokgupta
                  Hi respected sir i am really feeling bad to write this over here against bajaj two wheelers. I have purchased bajaj avenger...

annaso1
                  Respected sir/madam, I want to make online payment of my remaining EMI.So I want to intimation to stop my EMI presentation through cheque clearing in bank again and again i warn for u so understand this problem dont snd the cheque for clearing in bank It is 1st and warn for u otherwise i will go 100% for consumer forum

Bajaj Auto — Sold a faulty bike

Kamalkhurana0007
                    I bought a Bajaj Discover 150F new Bike in Feb 2015 and within 1 month o[censored]sage i started facing several issues with the bike...

Mohammed Manikwala
                    I have purchased bajaj 220fi on 18 sep 2015 and current kms is used 2900only but while turning left & right the handled gets locked as well as the chain spocket misplace while braking if any things happens me when iam driving then who is responsible for this i have already raised the complaint CR 171076 but no response vehicle no Mh 12 MD 656

sukesh kushwaha
                      Mera naam HARI KISHORE KUSHWAHA{mobile-[protected], [protected]} hai.maine bajaj finence se discover bike(up78-db-6371) finence karwai thi. sabhi EMI puri puri hone ke baad bhi meri noc mujhe abhi tak nahi mili hai.aur maine apna address bhi change kar diya hai.mera naya add.- [117/q/77, indrapuri, sharda nagar.post-naveen nagar.pin-208025] hai.isliye nivedan hai ki kripya meri noc mere vartman pate par bhejne ki kripa karen. HARI KISHORE KUSHWAHA, 117/q/77, indrauri, sharda nagar kanpur-208025 bike no. up78 db 6371

gulam007
                        I am.facing a issue in handle .twicly i have told the issue during bike service .bt i think dealer is not serious about this .they are giving attention only sale .if any accident will happen during biking i will make a legal complaint aginest bajaj automobile.pls drop me a msg before any call [protected]

Service issue 2 times

RAJU KHAN Pathan
                          पल्‍सर बाईक 150 सीसी मॉडल 2015 में हेण्‍डल प्रोब्‍लम हो रही है, एंव नज‍दीकी शोरूम प्रतापगढ राजस्‍थान पर 4 बार गया लेकिन समस्‍या का समाधान नही हो पा रहा है, एंव मूझे गाडी चलाने में बहुत परेशानी आ रही हैा क्‍योकी बाईक की 2 सर्विसिंग हो गई है फिर भी उसके बावजुद मेने 4 बार गाडी का हेण्‍डल चेक करवा लिया है फिर भी सही नही हाे पाया हैा शुरू से गाडी मे समस्‍या है ा क़पया उचित कार्यवाही करने की क़पा करे वरना मूुझे सर्विस व्‍यवधान होने पर न्‍यायालय में शिकायत करनी पडेगी ा धन्‍यवाद शेरबादशाह खां मो.न. [protected] गाडी नम्‍बर RJ-35 SE 8669
                          badi problem hai bajaj service company pratapgarh me

deepakcdeo
                            Sir my self Pawan saini S/o prem chand saini R/o.17/170 gali no. 7 tahn singh nagar anand parbat new delhi -110005. i buy a Bajaj Pulsar 150 Motor Cycle No DL-4s BT-3023 on 19/09/10 at Royal Bajaj. all the due of aforesaid bike was paid by me. But Noc Certificate not recived to me till today. With regards Pawan Saini Mob - [protected] ; [protected] [protected]@gmail.com...

mahesh devkar
                              Sir/Madam, With due respect, I have teken Two Wheeler Loan from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited, vide Loan Account No :- L2WPVNO3153815, in the Name of Mahesh Devkar D.O.B : 03/06/1992, so pls provide loan statemtent in my e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com

kabil s
                                Dear Team, My Loan no L2wnmk02303523 I have completed my total dues last receipt no.22915649 on 28.03.2015 From your said they told that they will send NOC to the dealer were I have take the bike. Till now not received no And last week I have enquired with my dealer Sri Ram Bajaj, Namakkal. They were not responding to me and they simply saying that NOC will not come here. And regarding this I have already registered complaint on 01.09.2015 reference number is [protected] no response. I am not satisfied with service. Please update when and where I can receive my NOC.

Dkarthick
                                  taken the new AS200PULSAR bike on 05.Sep.2015 from Khiviraj 200ft rd kelkattalai its new vehcle noise is comming and dealer not at al responding and not chaning the bike.engine oil also not filled. worst service. D.Karthik M [protected]
                                  please chase the dealer