[Resolved]  Bajaj Capital — cheating

Mr Injamul Shaheed Sr Relationship Manager Bajaj Capital Delhi came in my contact while he was working at ICICI Bank and never met him till he joined Bajaj Capital. He met me w.r.t Bajaj Capital and persuaded me for investment in Unlisted Shares . Having confidence that the investment is thru Bajaj Capital a very old professionally managed company, I gave him two cheques as follows:1. For Rs .1.1 lac en-cashed from my account on 7th December 2018 for the shares of MSTC ltd without disclosing the selling price till I got my statements from Bank that stated the 100 shares has been credited against the above said payment of Rs1.1 that means each share costed me 1100 against the market price of Rs 135 (now Rs97) and was freely available. Now this share is in lock-in-period. That was informed to Mr Injamul. Since practically I was hospitalized from 27/12/2018 to 12/1/2019 and further now also attending hospital for treatment of self
2. Second cheque was For Rs 50000(en-cashed) from account on 19/12/2019 for the purchase of Metropolitan Shares . I have Received 13888 that continues to be unlisted and the price is below Rs2. Mr Injamul has no courtesy to even keep me apprised me of the loss and hence it is classified as cheating .
I am 67 year old retired person without any source of income and would request Bajaj Finance to look into this and advise of corrective action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2019

[Jun 05, 2019] Bajaj Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Capital Customer Care's response Jun 06, 2019 Dear Sir,

Greetings from Bajaj Capital !!

This is with reference to the above concern posted.We request you to kindly share your contact details at [protected]@bajajcapital.com.

Please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance or clarification.

Regards...

Bajaj Capital - Client Servicing Team
______________________________________________________
Tollfree :[protected]
[protected]for Insurance)
E-mail : [protected]@bajajcapital.com
Visit : www.bajajcapital.com
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I will go through with the issues.We will resolve in the best possible manner.

Please contact in the number given below
Sharmila
Helth policy cancel
Bharat Heera's reply, Nov 16, 2019
Pls stop
ped my signa health policy...and refund my payment
Dear team my name is Sahil Raina, i have not received my full and final settlement till date, kindly help me out as i have no money to fullfill my financial .my next job was also gone due to my full and final settlement letter.

Bajaj Capital