Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB]

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

BWSSB - Cauvery Water Issue — BWSSB - Cauvery water Issue [Resolved]

Anupama Thimmegowda

My name is Anu, I am resident of HSR Layout 7 th Sector(Bangalore - 560 068).We have taken the cauvery...

Bangalore Water Supply And Sewerage Board (BWSSB) — WATER LEAKAGE IN THE MAIN CAUVERY WATER LINE [Resolved]

RAVIKUMAR HARIHARAIYER

I stay in the following address

No 1430, 18th Main, 1st stage, 5th block, HBR Layout,...

BWSSB — Water Supply problem & Officers never respond [Resolved]

Nageshvar Rao
BWSSB,

From
Nageshvar Rao, # 237 10th A main, HRBR layout, Kalyan Nagar,...

Gorakshanath H.N
This is with heavy heart I am writing this mail.
My house is located in Shankrappa garden, Magadi road Near Sampoorna Ice cream factory, Bangalore-560023.The main drainage line has been blocked and the sewage is over flowing for the past 2 weeks. I have given the complaint at Magadi road, 5th cross BWSSB office on 13th of June, 2009.( Written the complaint on the book). Till today no body has come and attended the problem. Because of sewage flowing near house lot of mosqitoes are breeding and myself, my wife and my 4 years old son have fallen ill and also it has become very difficult to live with the foul smell.
I request your kind self to direct the concerned people from BWSSB to rectify the drainage problem immediately so that people over there can live healthy.

Eagerly awaiting your swift action,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

H.N.Gorakshanath
BWSSB- has no concern for the citizens of Bangalore ... I have complainted about a block sewage line in CAMBRIDGE LAYOUT FROM THE PAST 1 MONTH AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ...ITS A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING THE CITY CLEAN ...THE COMPLAINTS LINE THAT BWSSB HAS JUST KEEPS RINGING AND IF AT ALL THE CALL IS RECIEVED THE GIVE U A FALSE PROMISE...THATS BANGALORE FOR U GUYS

BWSSB, Bangalore — Drainage problems. [Resolved]

Srinivasulu Reddy

I am resident of HAL 2nd stage, 17th 'B' Main, Bangalore. THU 11th June 2009, there...

Saravanakumar
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a resident of HSR layout, 7th block, bangalore. I am living in an apartment "Kalpatharu Paramount". The sewage lines near our apartment are blocked. The sewage is flowing on the road. we are facing lots of problems because of this.

Please help us in resolving this issue.

Saravanakumar
    Sewage block
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a resident of BTM 2nd stage, 38th Main, bangalore. I am living in No.50 38th Main, The sewage lines near our apartment are blocked from past 15 days. We are complained Mr. Mallikarjun AE of the Area and of no use. The sewage is flowing on the road. we are facing lots of problems because of this.

Please help us in resolving this issue.

Prasad
    There is Sewage Block near M.S.Park Apt/Bank of Mysore in Bohra Layout, Gottigere.
    Need to be cleaned.

Water bill did not get generated

Hello sir, this is Suneel. The water bill for the period 05/05/2014 to 05/06/2014 for the RR number S-324756 ( Sub Div # South3 ) did not get generated. The last bill ( bill # S[protected] was generated on 05/05/2014. Please help.

suryatej sonawane

Prudiential Maruthi Apartment, 2nd cross, wind tunnel road, Murugeshpalya, Bangalore-17

Ours is 80 flat apartment and we we noticed that the cavery water supply is not adequete to our apartment. We also registered a complaint regaridng same and BWSSB plumber visited the site. He informed that there is some fault in the meter and same needs to be changed to get the required water supply and he is charging some 8000/- for same.

Request you to kindly look into this matter.

President
      PMFOA

BWSSB — site not completely updated

THE FOLLOWING SITE OF BWSSB IS NOT AT ALL UPDATED,
      http://www.bwssb.org/index.html, ALSO DETAILS GIVEN INTHIS SITE IS NOT CORRECT. AND FEEDBACK LINK AND MAIL ID [protected]@bwssb.org
      ALSO NOT WORKING.

BWSSB — about meter reader [Resolved]

shivanna
        Dear sir
        the person named manjunath water meter reader of Agrahara dasarahalli bangalore -560079.. is very bad he takes...

S.Naveen Kumar
        Hello Sir/Madam

We are the residents of Maruthinager, Madiwala we are hereby attaching photos and video's for your kind pursual.These photos are taken on 21-05-09 at 8.00pm, due to heavy rain our area gets flooded with drain water coming from adjacent open drainage system the stink is unbearable, Drainage gets blocked and it invites diseases it is nightmare for us during rainy days.This is happening from past 12years.All the complaints have been given but no stern action has been taken.

A newly constructed bridge serves no use.Kindly intervene and give us permanent solution for the above problem as soon as possible.Waiting for reply eagerly.Please don't ignore.

S.Naveen Kumar
        No:14, 11th Cross,
        Maruthinager,
        Madiwala,
        Bangalore-560068.

BWSSB — Sewage Line Blockage [Resolved]

K.Nagaraj
          Dear Sir / Madam,

I am located at #231, 1st Main, 3rd Cross, KSRTC Layout, J.P.Nagar, 2nd Phase, Bangalore...

BWSSB — Sanitary [Resolved]

yunus ahmed
          Dear Sir

From last 10 days we are struggling as the sanitary pipe as Nohastreet is got block and all dirty...

Mazharullah
          To,

BWSSB, Bangalore.

Sub: Blockage of sewer line on 14th B Cross, 10th C main, VI Block, Rajajinagar,
          Bangalore-560010.

With ref to the above, on behalf of the residents of the above said street I LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT THERE IS A SERIOUS BLOCKAGE IN THE MAIN SEWER LINE for quiet some time. It has now gone to extent that it is blocking the flow in the residential lines also connecting the main sewer. Complainig in the ward office is not helping us.
          Please instruct the concerned authorities to take immediate action and rectify the problem before it becomes a health hazard to the society.

Mazhar
          To,

BWSSB, Bangalore.

Sub: Blockage of sewer line on 3rd Cross, jai jawan nagar, ward 87, subbanapalaya
          Bangalore-560033.

Dileep Kumar
          Was your problem resolved by posting on this forum, I too have a similar complaint just waiting for your results to know if complaining on this forum is or isnt of any use

BWSSB — Sewage line and well water [Resolved]

mAHESH

mAHESH
            Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a resident o[censored]lsoor, bangalore - 560 008. Most of the sewage lines in this area, particularly in Jogupalya, are blocked. The sewage is flowing on the road. we cannot live in this area. All our wells are spoilt because of the sewage mixing with well water. There is also severe scarcity of water from cauvery too. We are facing hardships.

Please help us with this issue.

Mahesh

DR.M.SRINIVAS
              P.R.O, BWSSB.

from, dr.m.srinivas, 29/2, mathikere extn, 6th mainroad.b'lore-54.

sub:regarding water scarcity.

since two months, we are not getting the sufficient corporation water. just 500 lts/day we are getting. only for 2 hours the valvemen is providing water.we are finding great difficulty to fulfill our basic needs.Hence i would request you to send your men to inspect our area and direct the concerned valvemen to release the water with full force.

Thanking you,
              dr.m.srinivas.

Water Scarcity — water scarcity

hello,
              respected sir, I AM A RESIDENT OF RUTUESTATE (PATLI PADA, G.B.ROAD)
              SIR HERE WE FACE A LOT OF WATER SHORTAGE PROBLEM
              INPITE OF NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS WE ARE NOT HELPED
              OUR PROBLEM REMAINS UNSOLVED
              PLEASE DO SOMETHING
              SOLVE OUR WATER SCARCITY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .
              WAITING FOR A QUICK ACTION
              THE RESIDENTS OF RUTU ESTATE
              Public Relation Officer,
              BWSSB,
              [protected]@bwssb.org

From
              Justin C Thambi, On behalf of all residents of 3rd main, 2nd cross, KB Nagar, Mysore Road, Bangalore - 560026.

Subject: Water Crisis from past 20 days

This letter is to inform you regarding the water crisis in our area for the past 20 days.

The condition in our area is really pathetic, earlier we used to get enough water in our area every alternative day for our consumption. But now from the past 20 days our life is like hell without water.

We complained the same to the local water authority but with no resolution. They say we will investigate but no action is taken till time.
              When we approached them last time they told us that someone is absorbing water with the help of Boosters which is taking away all the water to that point and leaves nothing to your place. We asked them to investigate but no action or investigation done till time.

Currently schedule of water is from 11:30 Pm to 2:00 am every alternative day. But the water is release at a very slow pace even it will not fill half tank.

We also requested them to change the timing of releasing the water and make it a daily schedule atleast before 10:30 so we can have sound sleep instead of every alternative day which other streets enjoy. But the officials say this is the best we can do go and complaint any were.

It is also affecting the safety of our female sisters who are getting water from far away in the mid night. Our female population even faced harassment form the in the mid night when they went to draw water from other streets.

First we contacted the local water supply guy and was very rude and directed us to the engineer and when met engineer directed us to AE. When met AE he told that he will look into it and he is least bothered about the situation.

We doubt if the water authorities are bribed by some of the residents which is leading to this issue.

Request you to please look into the matter on top priority and get this closed at the earliest.

Thanking You,
              Justin C Thambi
              MB: [protected]
              Please fix the issue at the earliest

BWSSB — UNABLE TO MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE

I tried many times to make payment via online, As i forgotten my pass word tried to get new one at the time we have to provide our E mail Id even though after providing the mail Id it is not accepting, Please help me.

BWSSB — No water supply for 15 days [Resolved]

Suraj Paul Pearson
                I stay in No.4, Artillery Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore-560008. Mine was the forth house on this road. This area has...

BWSSB — Asking for Bribe for name transfer [Resolved]

GEETHA
                I am a resiedent of HBR layout.I want to apply for a name transfer of our water bill.When we approached the BWSSB...

FMFM

I want to know whether government employee, working as a cashier in one of the BWSSB branches, can also involve in arranging for water connections to new buildings... Is that the BWSSB will allow the employee to this sort of job & want to know is this not a cheat as the employee working as a cashier, can do this job also.

If this is not the right place to complaint then do let me know where to complain.. Before that, want to know whether this things are allowed in BWSSB.

Shanthi Ganesh

From past 4 months we are not supplied even with a drop of cauvery water .. We have been buying tankers twice a week and there's no positive sign of water supply ..

It is just one family with 5 members residing at the below address.

No. 226, 2nd Main,
                  Viveknagar Further Extension,
                  Bangalore-560047
                  Mobile #: [protected]

To my knowledge, it is only our house, who has been suffering without water .. The house just opposite ours (Penchilaiah alias Gopal) are using very powerful motors and we could hear the motor running through-out the day .. It is very hard to see, when their tanks are full and over-flowing, where we don't even get a single drop ..

Also, the person who comes to open the valve is bribed and that is very cleary seen .. We could always see him meeting up with the opp people .. Please help ..

Kindly help us in escalating this to the higher authorities or please give us the contact, where we can complain on the same to have it resolved ..

Shanthi

BWSSB water supply — BWSSB water crisis

Public Relation Officer,
                  BWSSB

No.6/C, III Cross, Parasurama Garden
                  Lakshmipuram
                  Ulsoor, Bangalore – 08

Respected Sir,

This letter is to inform you regarding the water crisis in our area (especially in our cross).

We are not getting water supply properly through BWSSB connection. Last one week there was no supply at all. Regularly we are facing this problem especially only in our cross. We have to depend on private water supply agent's in spite of having cauvery water supply connection. Another issue is that water is coming also it is in the low pressure since this is the second last house. We do not have a bore well facility and we have to wait for this cauvery water. On the same cross there is a Govt connection and they are getting water on the alternate days.
                  Hence I shall be grateful if your good selves give me a solution for this problem.

Thanking You,

Respected Sir,

This is to infrom that we are not geeting proper water supply form past 30 days.Water force is very less in our street.So please solve the problem as soon as possible after proper investigating from your side.

Address:-Sathya narayana
                  15/4, 'SATHYA NILAYA, Sindhi Hospital road,
                  Sampangiram nagar,
                  Bangalore
                  Dear sir/ Madam,

I am resident of 3rd Cross, (House no 6/C) Parasurama Garden, Lakshmipuram, Ulsoor, Bangalore. Last one month we are not getting any cauvery water. We have given many complaints to BWSSB but no use. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and regards,

Nirmala

I am staying in Jalahalli East. Can you please let me know the security deposit amount for getting a Kaveri Water connection?

Vasudev

water supply.BWSSB — no water supply

Respected sir,

im writing this on behalf of all the residents of ganganagar...there is no water supply since 5 days in our area,
                  the concerned person who oi employed to opem the wall water asks foe bribe each and every time he leaves water or ask us to go for borewell application at individual houses,
                  if at all there is no water supply its is always noticed in newspaper on prior.
                  we pay our bills regularly inspite of no water supply with tax...
                  wat are we supposed to do...we are supplied water for our basic needs n domestic purposes...he gets paid monthly along with bribe from many for job what he is not doing..
                  kindly cosider tis as our sincere request and probe in this matter...not everycan can afford to put borewel in their homes which costs not less than one lac.this is affecting our daily activities as we cannot go our respective jobs too n even sprading diseases.
                  kindly do something for what u people get paid every month by govt which is indeed our money,what so called which we pay
                  Pls call 45674567, Iam sure you wil be getting the response immediately
                  What are the steps to be taken when a sanitary connection was taken with out being followed the rule 5 ( 1) stipulated by you. Further, the sanitary connection laid was not as per the percribed norms stipulated by you. The temporary toilet connected with the sanitary line is overflowing as the errection was not done properly, and we are facing lots of problem due to bad smell generated from the overflown toilet and it will cause for formation of mosquitoes. Now Bangalore is experiencing with dengue fever and we are scared about the spreading of dengue due to the overflown toilet. To whom we have contact and how to resolve the problem

safurunnisa
                    already we have given u the complaint letter that we r using water for domestic purpose not for commercial use still u have not taken any action against that again we got the bill of commercial use only so i request u to do the best as soon as possible
                    i think this action will be taking on this as soon as possible
                    Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a resident of 38th Main (end towards lake), BTM 2nd stage, bangalore - 560 068. Most of the sewage lines in this area, particularly at the end towards lake side are blocking even for a small flow of rain warer. The sewage is flowing on the road. we cannot live in this area. All our area covered with sewage smell because of the blockage of sewage. We have complained several times no body is responding. We cannot give bribe all the tmes.
                    For your kind information we are the most regular Tax payers.
                    We are facing hardships.

Please help us with this issue.

Ravishankar