[Resolved]  Basil International — redeemable preference certificate complaint-urgent

Dear sir/madam,
We have a redeemable preference certificate from a local agent who is a big fraud and not answering any of our calls. Please provide us the contact details of office address where we can approach to get our money back on redemption date.

Date of incident: 04/02/2013
Redemption date: 04/08/2018
Face value: rs 21, 000
Redemption value: 42, 000

Agent has given us false promises, now we have no clue how to where to get our money back, please help!

Thanks and regards,
Jharna jana

redeemable preference certificate complaint-urgent
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2017
Dear Sir, Thanks for your prompt response. We are misguided by the local agent, he doesn't answer the calls, & we have no contact number of the companies or email addresses to resolve our issues. If we can provide us any of Bangalore or Bengal contact details of the company we can call them & update you with the status soon.

[Sep 13, 2017] Basil International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Plz due my maturety maturety amount amount my financial problem .plz refund amount so please due my maturety money.
How can I know about agent code from my redeemable preference certificate of basil international.
Dear sir/madam,

Date of incident: 03/08/2012
Redemption date: 03/02/2018
Face value: rs 20, 000
Redemption value: 40, 000

Basil International Phone
    Basil International Address
    27/2, Suren Tagore Road, Gariahat, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700019