Bisleri International
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.

Bisleri International Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Western Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

+91 99 6333 4456  [Vishakapatnam]
+91 95 8600 2222  [Ahmedabad]

Contact Details & Contact Form

Ahmedabad
Plot No.2410/11, Phase – II Gidc, Chhatral, Tal. Kalol, Dist. Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382729

Bangalore
29/33, Udaygiri Village, Devanhalli Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 562 110

Chennai
7/3, Parivakkam Main Road, Leelavathi Nagar, Senneerkuppam, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600 056
+91 44 2680 2065

L-72, Verna Electronic City, Verna, Salcette, Goa 403722

Western Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 099
+91 22 2020 2020

Hyderabad
6-3-609/195, Second Floor, Anandnagar Colony, Khairathabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500004

Jaipur
E-12/a, Road No. 1, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302 013

Kerala
18/470, Near Yakkara Railway Gate, West Yakkara Palakkad Kerala - 678001

Kolkata
Flat 2A, Second Floor, 100 Jodhpur Park, Kolkata - 700068

Pune
Dhanraj Complex, Survey No: 55/8, Shop no 1, 2 ,3, 6, 7 & 8. Wadgaon Bk, Mumbai Bangalore Highway, Pune - 411041

Rudrapur
Plot No. 55 & 65, Sector 4, Iie, Pantnagar, Rudrapur District, Uttarakhand - 263 153

Sahibabad
19/1 A, Site 4,Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201 010

Vishakapatnam
Maarikavalasa Village, Paradesipalem Post, Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - 531 163

View More Information...

Good

Bisleri International Complaints & Reviews

Today i have purchased bisleri water in hyderabad tsrtc mgbs bus stand. They are charging 1 rupee extra for cool water bottle....
I am resident of Govindpuri - New Delhi . Using 20 Ltr Bisleri since last 3 months. This is the incident around 20-25 March-2019....
I was using bisleri water 20 ltr jar for last 1 year. I was not satisfied with the taste of water of 20 ltr jar. But small...
I bought 4 bisleri water cans from a supermarket and paid a deposit of ₹150 for each can. Now I wish to buy normal water...

I have been observing change in the quality of 20 litre water. my family procures these cans from a retail store in vakola. the same has been observed by other memebers and neighbours in the vicinity. the daily consumption leaves a sense of irritation on the tongue.the taste is ok but it leaves a deposit on the tongue. we have switched to the 5 litres container for now. we urge you to take necessary steps to rectify the same.
Mar 21, 2019

Bisleri International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today early morning 6:am, purchased a bisleri water bottle from a shop near ratu road bus stand ranchi....
    I am a regular buyer of bisleri drinking water in 20 liters jar here at vasundhra ghaziabad.in last few...

I have ordered 2 bisleri cans of 20l im hyderbad. When i called to a number, a lady took and got the details and told this request will be forwarded to the area where i am staying. Then i called the area supplier and he told we ll forward this request to another guy and then again i caled that guy and he told we do no supply in your area. Woooww... What a service i have got here. For jus 2 cans i waited for 3 days and i din get the water to my home. Pathetic really. Never expected this kind of service from such a big firm.
    Jan 10, 2019

I am paban chetia from vasai east. My complaint is regarding 20 liter water bottles. Sometimes the delear supply water in very old bottles. As per goverment norms all plastic bottles should be dismantled after 2-3 months. Then how come suppliers in vasai are using old bottles? These are health hazard.
      Bisleri, being an international company, why you don't have a quality control team? Why there is no check on supply of water in old bottles. Who is accountable for this?
      Please do something to stop using old plastic bottles. Before the issue is escalated to government agencies or consumer court.
      Dec 05, 2018

The 20 liter bisleri bottle which i drink for last 2 3 days saw a zika virus in my water. This virus was very harmful for humans.
        This virus i found in yours bisleri bottle.
        We all should specially take a bottle of bisleri because we know that u give better and pure mineral water.
        But after seeing this i am very shocked.
        I raise a complaint against it.
        Hope go send this video at so many places for showing that the bisleri now give to us was very harmful.

Lokesh
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Nov 18, 2018

We are regularly using bisleri 20l can since 4 years, getting it delivered to door by alocalsuoer market. The quality if bottle looks shabby, out surface of the bottle is dirty. Recently they delivered 2 cans which are contaminated, suffering from cough after consuming water, no action is taken even after complaining to bisleri bangalore centre.
          Can you please address this issue?
          Nov 11, 2018

We have regularly purchased 20 Ltrs Bisleri Drinking Water bottles from your distributer M/s. Shubham Enterprises from long...

I purchased a 20 litre bisleri bottle yesterday, and seal was broken already. It was not the 1st time water suppliers provide us tank water in the name of bisleri. One of my roommate got admitted just because of this tank water. Bottle has a proper seal of bisleri. We complained the water suppliers, many days have passed but he didn't take our complaints seriously. I request you to look into the matter as early as possible and take a serious action against this.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem as wait until 1 month before seeking help from another sources.

Your's truly
            providing tank water in the name of bisleri..
            Sep 17, 2018

This is the 2nd time i am posting is issue. There was a call after i submitted my first complaint. No representative came to check the water. The water is still with me and will be expired soon.
              Please make arrangements for the same. This 20lr can water smelled like cockroach medicine and i had a discussion wiht a lady too.
              Now u r not treating ur customer complaints seriously. This does not matter to you itseems like.
              Sep 11, 2018

I am facing this issue quite often. 20L Water bottle contains thin plastic like substance floating. The water has a foul smell and taste like some chemical.

Dear friends

Have ordered 20ltrs bottle yesterday late evening which the delivery boy fittled on round bisleri attachment which hv tap. Morning when i tried to take water through tap found lots of white filaments floating in bottles. Spoke to kharghar supplier he asked to raise complain. Tried calling ur customer care was on hold for 15mins.
                Is this the quality we are offered from bisleri.? Above the bottle delivered is so dirty. Attaching video fyref.

Can suggest how to take action against such unhealthy water delivered to customers.

Geeta menon
                Sep 11, 2018

Quality of water . Purchased water on 05/9/18, from a local shop. It was sealed but water was leaking and the quality of the water is poor. Cholrinated smell and taste bitter. Shop keeper said it was from Bisleri distributor. Refused to take back the 20 LTR jar.

I stay in pune, maharashtra, india. I had ordered bisleri cans of 65 rs from big basket few days back for hairwash. I used...
                  Hi team,

We have been purchasing bisleri from more than a year from a local dealer in bengaluru (S. L. V traders)....
                  20 l bottle of isi certified bisleri water bottle littered with microplastic!

I'm a resident of america, visiting...

Dear Consumer Complaint Warriers,

Thank you for visiting our house on 30/07/2018 and collecting 2 Batch No details and respective water samples to conduct water quality test. This morning I have found another Batch No tasting bad and foul smell in water. Which I have kept same can partially filled aside for future investigation.

Past 4 months very often we are facing issue with water taste and smell, I have reported multiple times to my retail supplier and located in Hennur Bande “ Taj General Store “ and distributor “Geetha Enterprise Ramurthnagari “ Vehicle Driver Mr. Murali representing your distributor. Other then I personally called and shared Batch No with Bisleri sales person Mr. Suresh and Rajgopal twice.
                  I have been raising my concerns since prior to K.R. Puram plant shutdown. I had several telephonic conversation with different representative and listed our concerns and problems to respective Sales team. However please find my list of concerns to address.

1. We had family get-together and kid’s birthday party on 18/07/2018 – we were around 10 Adult and 12 Kids total strength 22 ( Most of the kids are less than 8 years, 8 kids and 4 adult fell sick immediate next day with stomach ache and Diarrhea. Initially we thought of any food related issue – Post our repeated and thorough investigation we came to conclusion that it is water related problem. However our entire food is prepared and cocked in- house expect Birthday Cake. Same food we once again consumed next day noon we found no issues with food and Cake, Expect we changed our drinking water situation came in control.
                  2. Water Taste and Smell – Very Nasty it smells like drain water.
                  3. Water quality – When we boil water, white foam like particles seen very often. (7 out of 10 Bottles)
                  4. Very often inside the bottle we get white particles and foul smell ( 6 out of 10 Bottles)
                  5. Especially bottles supplied to our area we can’t touch with bare hand its very dirty, we need to use a dry and wet cloth to clean before using them.
                  6. Looking for a detailed Lab test report and biased opinion our case. I have already sent water for testing to India’s most reputed and trusted Lab. Awaiting for report.
                  7. I am looking for an amicable solution from Bisleri Team.
                  8. This area we have 3 major apartments approx. 550 houses, our apartment has 120 houses 60 house were consuming Bisleri water. Prior to K.R.Puram Plant shut down till date we are not getting clean and healthy drinking waters supply from Bisleri. Past 5 months due to poor supply and bad taste/ quality water supply in our area, People have invested in installing home R.O instrument and few switched to different / local brand as we all found paying Rs 75 to premium brand and getting very bad quality water rather they preferred to move with local brand costing Rs 25 or by switching to R.O purifier installation comparatively other water taste is better than yours. By personal experience. As I see your Brand lost its weightage in our area due to poor supply and hygiene aspect.
                  9. Attach snapshot of Bottle Caps & Respective Batch no for your reference.

Thanks & Regards

Navin S Bidari
                  foul smell/ bad water taste, cleanliness and quality issue for past 4 month 3rd complaint .
                  Aug 01, 2018

I ordered a bisleri 20 ltrs. Can on 2nd july 2018 from ch food and more located in kodichikkinahalli near nightingale school....