Bisleri International Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Bisleri International

Having problems with Bisleri International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bisleri International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bisleri International reviews & complaints (322)

Sir I purchased 3 bottle of bisleri each of 1 ltr, when I asked for the total he told that 105 +cgst @2.5 %=2.625 & [protected]@2.5%=2.625abd...
Dear bisleri, today i purchased 10 litre bisleri can. First i would like to understand if bisleri 10 litre can is available...
Today i have purchased bisleri water in hyderabad tsrtc mgbs bus stand. They are charging 1 rupee extra for cool water bottle....
I am resident of Govindpuri - New Delhi . Using 20 Ltr Bisleri since last 3 months. This is the incident around 20-25 March-2019....
I was using bisleri water 20 ltr jar for last 1 year. I was not satisfied with the taste of water of 20 ltr jar. But small...

Bisleri International — bisleri 20 litres can

I bought 4 bisleri water cans from a supermarket and paid a deposit of ₹150 for each can. Now I wish to buy normal water...

I have been observing change in the quality of 20 litre water. my family procures these cans from a retail store in vakola. the same has been observed by other memebers and neighbours in the vicinity. the daily consumption leaves a sense of irritation on the tongue.the taste is ok but it leaves a deposit on the tongue. we have switched to the 5 litres container for now. we urge you to take necessary steps to rectify the same.
Bisleri International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today early morning 6:am, purchased a bisleri water bottle from a shop near ratu road bus stand ranchi....
    I am a regular buyer of bisleri drinking water in 20 liters jar here at vasundhra ghaziabad.in last few...

I have ordered 2 bisleri cans of 20l im hyderbad. When i called to a number, a lady took and got the details and told this request will be forwarded to the area where i am staying. Then i called the area supplier and he told we ll forward this request to another guy and then again i caled that guy and he told we do no supply in your area. Woooww... What a service i have got here. For jus 2 cans i waited for 3 days and i din get the water to my home. Pathetic really. Never expected this kind of service from such a big firm.

I am paban chetia from vasai east. My complaint is regarding 20 liter water bottles. Sometimes the delear supply water in very old bottles. As per goverment norms all plastic bottles should be dismantled after 2-3 months. Then how come suppliers in vasai are using old bottles? These are health hazard.
      Bisleri, being an international company, why you don't have a quality control team? Why there is no check on supply of water in old bottles. Who is accountable for this?
      Please do something to stop using old plastic bottles. Before the issue is escalated to government agencies or consumer court.

The 20 liter bisleri bottle which i drink for last 2 3 days saw a zika virus in my water. This virus was very harmful for humans.
        This virus i found in yours bisleri bottle.
        We all should specially take a bottle of bisleri because we know that u give better and pure mineral water.
        But after seeing this i am very shocked.
        I raise a complaint against it.
        Hope go send this video at so many places for showing that the bisleri now give to us was very harmful.

Lokesh
        [protected]@gmail.com
        +1 videos

We are regularly using bisleri 20l can since 4 years, getting it delivered to door by alocalsuoer market. The quality if bottle looks shabby, out surface of the bottle is dirty. Recently they delivered 2 cans which are contaminated, suffering from cough after consuming water, no action is taken even after complaining to bisleri bangalore centre.
          Can you please address this issue?

We have regularly purchased 20 Ltrs Bisleri Drinking Water bottles from your distributer M/s. Shubham Enterprises from long...

I purchased a 20 litre bisleri bottle yesterday, and seal was broken already. It was not the 1st time water suppliers provide us tank water in the name of bisleri. One of my roommate got admitted just because of this tank water. Bottle has a proper seal of bisleri. We complained the water suppliers, many days have passed but he didn't take our complaints seriously. I request you to look into the matter as early as possible and take a serious action against this.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem as wait until 1 month before seeking help from another sources.

Your's truly

This is the 2nd time i am posting is issue. There was a call after i submitted my first complaint. No representative came to check the water. The water is still with me and will be expired soon.
              Please make arrangements for the same. This 20lr can water smelled like cockroach medicine and i had a discussion wiht a lady too.
              Now u r not treating ur customer complaints seriously. This does not matter to you itseems like.
              I am facing this issue quite often. 20L Water bottle contains thin plastic like substance floating. The water has a foul smell and taste like some chemical.

Dear friends

Have ordered 20ltrs bottle yesterday late evening which the delivery boy fittled on round bisleri attachment which hv tap. Morning when i tried to take water through tap found lots of white filaments floating in bottles. Spoke to kharghar supplier he asked to raise complain. Tried calling ur customer care was on hold for 15mins.
                Is this the quality we are offered from bisleri.? Above the bottle delivered is so dirty. Attaching video fyref.

Can suggest how to take action against such unhealthy water delivered to customers.

Geeta menon
                +1 videos
                Quality of water . Purchased water on 05/9/18, from a local shop. It was sealed but water was leaking and the quality of the water is poor. Cholrinated smell and taste bitter. Shop keeper said it was from Bisleri distributor. Refused to take back the 20 LTR jar.

I stay in pune, maharashtra, india. I had ordered bisleri cans of 65 rs from big basket few days back for hairwash. I used...
                  Hi team,

We have been purchasing bisleri from more than a year from a local dealer in bengaluru (S. L. V traders)....
                  20 l bottle of isi certified bisleri water bottle littered with microplastic!

I'm a resident of america, visiting...