Bmw Automobile Company Uk — 30th anniversary winner 2018

Landon, Sri Lanka
 Sumaiya Abdullah on Oct 21, 2018
St machine world
The bmw automobile company.
22 garden close, stamford,
Lincs, pe9 2yp, london.
United kingdom.

Dear beneficiary

We wish to congratulate you and your family on this note, for being one of the lucky winners selected in this year bmw automobile 2018 award program. We felicitate with you and your family and especially for being a citizen of (Sri lanka). This promotion was set up by the bmw automobile company here in united kingdom to eradicate poverty and to encourage prospective mobile users from different part of asia continent. Our screening committee and national advisory board have completed all verification and screening. You have been approved to received a demand draft of (Eight hundred thousand pounds), and keys to a bmw x6 jeep. A brand new hp. Laptop and other sensitive documents by a special diplomatic delivery approved by the management of this company. Your won prize from the bmw company will be delivered safely to your door step through our accredited dispatch company (World courier express). We resolved to use this special diplomatic umbrella for security reason and the safety of your consignment, your name, valid mobile number and your delivery address have been made available to the delivery agent diplomat adams bradford.

Our delivery agent mr adams bradford from the world courier services will be arriving sri lanka on tomorrow morning. You are to provide him a copy of your id prove (Id card/passport/voters card pan card or any valid id proof) to enable him identify you before he will handover your parcel to you. The flight information with qatar airway has already been sent to the delivery agent.

Note: kindly send us any scan copy of your photo identification proof as regard the rightful winner of this award

Bmw package arrival details

Qatar airways

Departure london heathrow airport date: 21/10/2018

Arrival colombo international airport date: 22/10/2018

Your parcel contains all of the following items.
1) a demand draft of $800, 000.00 pounds.
2) brand new hp laptop.
3) your bmw x6 sensitive key's
4) car registration hard copy document.
5) affidavit of claims eligibility hard copies.
6) your world courier airway bill issued.
7) fund release order from financial service authority (F. S. A) united kingdom.

Our delivery officer will contact you immediately he arrives your country sri lanka by qatar airways he will put a call across to you immediately he arrived sri lanka and you are to make sure that you oblige to his instructions swiftly by remitting the necessary document, and a payment of (Ninety three thousand eight hundred rupees only.) (95, 800.00/-) for sri lanka government custom duty authority notarization clearance fees levied upon your foreign draft for endorsement and approval, this payment must be made by you as the sole beneficiary of the certified draft and other items, as we have contacted the sri lanka home ministry and they have given endorsement as regards to international monetary funds regulatory policy (Imf) adopted by the sri lanka home ministry, you are to contact our senior delivery officer via email: [email protected] and provide him with any of your identity proof, you have to give us confirmation of this mail before our accredited world courier delivery officer commence to your country and also make arrangement for the requested amount that will be paid in your country to avoid any further delay with sri lanka custom authority as he arrives your country.

Please be aware that your bmw car has already be shipped to your country with your address provided to us and will arrive sri lanka in another 4 weeks after you have received your authorized demand draft and has been cleared and deposited to your account in your country. Attached to this mail are, scan copy of your delivery airway bill, the bmw x6 jeep car keys, the brand new hp laptop, a letter of trustee/guarantee and the international passport & photo id proof of the delivery agent to know whom exactly you will be dealing with.

Do not hesitate to contact this office via email if the need arises. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your consignment parcel code: sri/ref/bmw147xx confidential till your parcel is delivered to you in your address. This is part of our pre-cautionary measures to avoidable claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!!

From the management and staffs of the bmw company we say congratulation once again!!!

Bar. Steve more.
Bmw automobile company uk.
Is this mail is true or fake

30th anniversary winner 2018

[Oct 21, 2018] BMW India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi sir I am Ganeshan Kavinath. Is this mail true or [censored]? Please reply me. Thank you
. i got a message claiming i had won a MBW car & prize money worth 3 crore 65 lakhs, i am asked to send my name, age, mobile no, address. Please clarify if it is fake message
Hello, my name is Kavindya Liyanage. And I got a message saying I won a prize from a bmw
Company UK. Is it real or fake?
I got a message, is it true or fake
Nevin Ananda's reply, Dec 18, 2018
Sir I got a this massage,
Attention: LUCKY WINNER

We have confirmed your mobile number and verification, meanwhile this is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five Hundred Thousand ($, 500, 000.00/-USD) and a BMW CAR for the year 2018 BMW 32TH ANNIVERSARY. This was a mobile draw promotion which was held in NEW YORK CITY.The BMW MOTORS PROMOTION is sponsored by America and other international companies. The BMW Motors Mobile draw is held to encourage you and others to use and promote mobile number and phone users.
Thanks, please reply
My name is jyoti Singh and I got a mail saying I won 2.35 cr rupees and 1 BMW car.from UK BMW company.
It's a fake or real..
It's 100% face
shanaz snz's reply, Feb 1, 2019
It's 100% fake Paisa nikalnekilye try kerega athmiluk Paisa dialnekilye polegathu pahle saman denakilye bhatme Paisa deyga bolo
Plz help me it"s true or falce

shanaz snz's reply, Feb 1, 2019
Maya london neway lankawe inne ekkanik salli galewande karanne wede ahuvendepa dout num my mobile no 1kete call karanne 0773383733
I also received you won the BMW car and 800000 pounds money.is this a real or fake massage. Pls clarify.

Thanks & regards
Anjula
I also get the message this is true or fake? Plz tell me

Thanks & regards
Dammika Kempitiya
I also get a message from bmw it is real or fake

Plot No. 2-B, Phase 1-A, Verna Industrial Estate, Verna, Goa, India - 403722