ATM cum debit card

ATM cum debit card Complaints & Reviews

I had applied for ATM cum Debit Card against my Saving Account No. 14373 of IOB Bank, NHPC Branch, Faridabad (Code-1501) on dated 30.01.2009. In August 2009 I had received my Debit Card from the above said Branch bearing Card No. [protected] in the name of Sujeet Kumar but so far I have not received the PIN number. Lots of time I have made complaints/request for PIN number but no action has been taken in this regard.

It is requested that please deliver PIN number of above said ATM cum Debit card at my IOB Bank Branch address. Without PIN number my Debit card is totally useless for me.

Is there any restriction for purchasing Indian Railway Ticket on line using the above card.
    System is not accepting the card and reply is because of Py20086- instrument cannot be used.
    Kindly advice.

Mathew Kurian
    Dear Sir

I was trying to purchase rail ticket using SBOP ATM cum debit card.
    I got the following error:

"You Were Trying To Use sbidebitcard Payment Gateway And The Transaction CouldNot Proceed Due To PY20006-Invalid Brand..

We regret that the payment for the transaction under reference no. [protected] was not authorised by your bankers and hence we are not in a position to process the booking".

Your help is required in this regard at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
    Vikas Gupta
    Dear Sir

I too was trying to purchase rail ticket using state bank of indore ATM cum debit card.

kindly help
    sagar modi
    Dear Sir

I too was trying to purchase rail ticket using indian bankATM cum debit card.
    I got the following error:

"The Transaction CouldNot Proceed Due To PY20006-Invalid Brand..

kindly help
    priyanka

Sub: Non receipt of ATM cum Debit card Dated 2ndJuly’2009
      I am a new SBI account holder bearing account number [protected] at The State Bank of India, Paona Bazar Branch, Imphal, Manipur since[protected]. I had not received my ATM cum Debit card till now. I had repeatedly written to the concerned Branch Manager on the subject at least six times (repeat SIX times).
      I, therefore, request you to kindly look in to the matter at the earliest.
      Your prompt act shall be highly appreciated.
      With regards.
      Yours’ Sincerely,

(Dr.N.Muhindro Singh)
      Account No. [protected]
      Luwangsangbam (Near Oil Pump)
      P.O. Mantripukhri-795002,
      Imphal, Manipur.

Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
      Mobile : [protected], Phone:[protected]

Debit card — Non receipt of debit card

My debit card have been dispached by HDFC Bank through your courier Vide # ZB1031840. But your represetive has return it without going to mailing address by giving remark that he didnt found me.

sbi imphal — non-receipt of password for ATM card

I have A/C no.[protected] for which already got the ATM card, wherelse not yet received the password for the same..
      Y.nabachandra

I have forget my SBI ATM card in your ATM machine. Your executive also collect it from machine but he is not agree to give back my ATM card he said it is the policy of bank to not returning the card that is forgeted in ATM. So, kindly take the necessory action to give back my card as i have still not deactivate my debit card. And i[censored] cant returing me my private property then reply me so i can go to RBI and Grahak Surksha Panch. Thanking you. D.R.Patel A/C. No. In Axis Bank [protected].

atm cum debit card — Technical problem

CARDS NO[protected] C S NAGARJAN while using card there is technical problem. please rectify the technical problem

DEAR SIR/MAM,

MY ATM CUM DEBIT CARD NO. IS[protected].
          I AM NOT ABLE TO GET RAILWAY RESERVATION...