Betway

Betway Complaints & Reviews

My amount deducted from my account but not reflecting in app

I transfered 1000Rs from my UPI id to betway account Chinkit Trading Pvt Ltd money debited from my account but not received in my betway account..kindly help me

S64500336&S65169502 these are transaction Id of payment done on October 29th 2021 from my bank account to Betway account (kannanaswathi).Amount is debited from my bank account but not reflecting in Betway account or not being credited back to my bank account.please do the needful to credit my amount of 1250&1500.

On 30th October I tried to deposit 4000 INR through net banking it was declined and Amount not refunded. And also on 1st November...

The company is not responding and no steps have been taken by the company. I deposited 500 rupees on 10th January 2022 into my betway account but the company didn't credited my betway account and took the money. Now, I want my refund. Please help me get back my money. This problem is faced by a lot o[censored]s. This company is doing a scam

I deposited 500 rupees on 10th january 2022 but the money didn't get credited into my betway account. The money debited from my account, the betway company took my money but didn't credited into my account. So, now I want my money back. This problem is faced by a lot of people. This is a scam by a company. Please help us get the justice.
          Jan 11, 2022
          The company is not responding and no steps have been taken by the company. I deposited 500 rupees into my betway account but the company didn't credited my betway account and took the money. Now, I want my refund. Please help me get back my money. This problem is faced by a lot of us. This company is doing a scam

I deposited 500 rupees on 10 January 2022 but the money didn't get credited into my Betway account. It is still empty but the money from my bank account got deducted...The company took my money and didn't refunded it...I request a complete investigation regarding this because this problem is faced many many o[censored]s.

I have withdrawn 1 lakh 1 thousand of money but they haven't credited to my account... rather made various issues...ask for various documents.
              Despite of giving every details, money wasn't credit.

Had deposited 500 ruppees three times on 10th of December..two times money was not deposited in my account..have mialed my...

Betway Recent Comments